Canada's PM Justin Trudeau sabotages Trans-Pacific Partnership, shocking leaders

FUCK YOU, JEWDEAU

>Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has sabotaged a pact to salvage a multibillion-dollar, 11-nation Pacific Rim trade deal at the last minute, surprising leaders of the other nations, including Australia's Malcolm Turnbull.

>Mr Trudeau failed to show up at a meeting late on Friday that was set to officially revive the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement that had been negotiated on the sidelines of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in the Vietnamese coastal city of Danang.

Now the Canadian economy is going to suffer because our Prime Minister decided to back out of an agreement our previous PM had worked YEARS to set up. YOU'VE EMBARRASSED US AGAIN AND ALSO COST US BILLIONS IN GDP GROWTH FROM THE TPP!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/tpp-apec-summit-talks-1.4396984
torontosun.com/2017/10/04/trudeau-erases-jews-from-the-holocaust-again/wcm/5961a79b-1c4a-4438-a2b3-9c7ab3eee871
rosalux-europa.info/news/TTIP/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Current year man strikes again

well done puppet

don want them pesky euros making money off the colonies :^)

TRUDEAU PUTS CANADIANS FIRST FOR ONCE?

HAHA WHAT IS GOING ON.

ASIANS CAN GO SUCK A DICK

An accidental win for the good guys! How unexpected. FUCK TPP!

THESE WHINY BUTTHURT ASIANS ARE HILARIOUS

THEY ACTUALLY THOUGHT CANADA WAS GOING TO ROLL OVER AND LUBE IT'S ASS FOR THEM

THE MADMEN

That's what happens when people vote for the DUDE WEED LMAO/Daddy was also Prime minister! dude.

The English part of canada is fucked to hell

READ IT AND WEEP YOU LITTLE SHITMAGGOTS

Because we all know the corporate (((coup))) is in Canadians best interests.
He saw them salivating like the Jews who sold Nexen to the Chinese and said no.

We are an export economy. TPP was going to hurt our people so bad that farmers were going to get yearly stipends to make up for the expected losses.
Don't kid yourself, Trudeau did something good but only to make himself look better to Canadians that are on the fence about him.

he's ready

>Don't kid yourself, Trudeau did something good but only to make himself look better to Canadians that are on the fence about him.

HOPEFULLY HE'LL KEEP IT UP.

I'd be surprised too

Alpha Dog pisses on the globalist cucks once again. Ubermensch

>TPP is bad for everyone
>Execpte for Canada, because you know, need something to bash the leaves with even though it's completely contradictory to what we've been saying for two years

I wish suffering upon all of you.

yup.

The asians thought they were going to take advantage of the USA and it's little brother. they forgot to factor in reality

How come Canada hasn't legalized weed yet, with Trudeau as its leader?

he played them...democrats are retards and making empty promises of drugs was enough to get them out to vote

>How come Canada hasn't legalized weed yet, with Trudeau as its leader?
you can't dangle the carrot if you feed it to the donkey

Attention non-Canadians of Sup Forums:
If you see a leaf objecting to this, they are a Jewish shill, and are NOT representative of the Canadian people.
This is the one good thing that Trudeau has done.
The TPP was a BAD deal for Canada, and chances are that Trump gave Trudeau the low-down last time they met.
It is GOOD that we have pulled out of this garbage agreement that would have made some SEA multinational more powerful than our government.
The Jews are FURIOUS.

>FUCK YOU, JEWDEAU

What? He just fucked over the jews, how is the "jewdeau"?

Clearly not. Regardless if TPP was a bad deal, backing out of it at the last minute without even so much as an announcement or explanation makes us look untrustworthy and shitty business partners. Signing TPP would’ve hurt us less than this stunt.

Trudeau is a bitchboy who can’t walk his talk.

You elected him so fuck you I guess.

Good

Fuck the TPP

Yurop is unicornically more free. I know for a fact that in most European bars frequented by working class men you can say out loud "God I hate thesse fucking niggers muslims and gypsies wouldn't it be fucking nice if we got rid of all of them rite" And everyone would laugh out loud. America likes to larp about free speech but it will never happen where you are in rural area and you say out loud " wouldn't it be nice if we got rid of all these nigger monkeys" that just won't happen and if it does you won't get any laughs people will get extremely angry

>Doesn't legalize weed
>Sabotages TPP
Holy shit, was he /ourguy/ all along?

fuck wrong thread

Smart move leaf. Trudeau talks a big game but at the end of the day he would never do anything to piss off the don

Meanwhile ours and Australias useless gooked government are still shilling for this fucking shit.

This is great news!

LEAFED

Looks like Trump got to him
Trumpian nationalism has made Trudeau reconsider the effects of free trade on his people.

North America SHALL NOT BE ENSLAVED

wtf i love prime minister weed now

>(((his))) people

You sound like a neocon
Suck a dick globalist faggot
HAHAHA
You just got leafed

Don't be fooled, he is still legalizing weed. The government's just being slow as shit about it so it goes into effect closer to the next election, so it's fresh enough in the stoners' minds that they might remember to vote

Whats the CBC saying about this?
I'm curious as to how Canadian propaganda tries to spin it.

you roll over for them in the real estate market.

>weed is literally kinda sorta almost legal in july 2018

>mfw (((they))) put a literal cuck in charge of Canada so they could get Soros to boss him around but he ends up cucking out to Trump instead

But canadians are untrust worthy and shitty buisness partners

>trudeau is such a fuckup that he even screws the jew
Nice.

>heroin is legal when prescribed but not weed

COMMUNIST SON
>COMMUNIST SON
FIDLES LITTLE MAN
>FIDLES LITTLE MAN
COMMUNIST SON
>COMMUNIST SON
FIDLES LITTLE MAN
>FIDLES LITTLE MAN
PIERRE TRUDEAU COMMUNIST KEK
>PIERRE TRUDEAU COMMUNIST KEK
COMMUNIST SON
>COMMUNIST SON
FIDLES LITTLE MAN
>FIDLES LITTLE MAN
COMMUNIST SON
>COMMUNIST SON
FIDLES LITTLE MAN
>FIDLES LITTLE MAN
PIERRE TRUDEAU COMMUNIST KEK
>PIERRE TRUDEAU COMMUNIST KEK

HAHAHA THE IRONY

The cuckservitives spend millions on a monument to the Jewish lie.
Trudeau accidentally leaves any mention of Jews off the holohaux plaque

lol neolibs BTFO

Wait... Trucuck actually did something right?

>legal marijuana MAY be taxed at 1$ a gram

Like a leaf in the wind

>They did not.
>But I will.

HERE COME THE SHITWINDS BOYS

How is screwing the like filth a fuck up?

L E A F E D

Fuck the TPP and fuck Malcolm Prepbull.

Are you faggots defending TPP? Since when did this board become infested with globalist shills?

Fuck off chink. Nobody cares how the deal fell apart. All that matters is that it's dead and that we won't allow more of you mongloids into our country.

You guys also gotta understand that there are big global trade renegotiations happening so really it's probably not gunna fuck us that bad, so long as trump has our back as the true people of the country

Nah, this is the first good thing he has ever done for the country. Probably the last.

GREAT NEWS

>Canada's first HIV-positive restaurant opens in Toronto to counter stigmas

It's literally because Justin did it. If it was their preferred candidate it would have been based xD

>leafposting

>democrats

I feel the need to post Thump every time I see us win.
Make earth great again

LOL
>So Justin, we'll be seeing you at the meeting later right?
>Yeah, uh, I'll be right there XD

I sold my condo to a Polish family and bought my house from transplants from Winnipeg.

That's what I don't understand. Our trade minister at the summit was literally marching in the street against this shitfest a few months ago. Trudeau actual did something good for once, who knows why

>When a businessman plays at politics
He treats America like his own business, and he hates being cheated. We need more politicians like him

our country is dead, either annex us or admit that the globalists have won.

You are failing to see the bigger picture. I applaud Trumps way of backing out of the deal because he announced his intention to do so. The way Justin did this was a bitch move and you all completely missed the point of my post.

>keeps canada out of a shitty deal
>further embarrasses liberals and himself
>more fuel to the fire that is world relations

i don't see a downside

the tpp would put canada as slave of china for ethrnity

Can somebody break down the TPP for me in a nutshell? I'm lazy and everywhere online has too much reading

Only real downside is more taxpayer money spent on further junkets as the jews and gooks try to salvage their Right to Plunder agreement

cbc.ca/news/politics/tpp-apec-summit-talks-1.4396984
>The 11 Trans-Pacific Partnership countries have reached an agreement on "core elements" of the trade pact, namely that all countries will adhere to strict labour and environment standards, a development Canada is championing as a major breakthrough after talks broke down earlier Friday.

Looks like Trudeau played hardball and won, looks like Sup Forums has been BTFO once again

The downside is that Shinzo Abe hates Canadians even more now.

As great for the future of Canada this is, this will only make the present harder for current Canadians (who are supposed to keep this country alive long enough for it to see that bright future)

The countries left in the TPP don't deserve our acknowledgement.

Basically cements everything bad as it is

China remains the designated sweatshop for the world
In exchange, countries that import from China can't refuse to sell land to rich Chinese
Foreign corporations can sue governments over lost profits (!!)

Pretty much a globalist consumerist nightmare. But hey you'll continue getting cheap crappy goods

Free movement of labor and the further erosion of our rights. If you think TFWs working in our gas stations is bad, TPP would have them in our mines, lumber camps and factories next. The next step would be to declare unions racist at that point.

> fuck you for not bowing to the jewish overlords

torontosun.com/2017/10/04/trudeau-erases-jews-from-the-holocaust-again/wcm/5961a79b-1c4a-4438-a2b3-9c7ab3eee871

>Trudeau erases Jews from the Holocaust, again
>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has now failed twice, in 20 months, to mention Jews in commemorating the Holocaust.

>The latest omission was brought to light by Conservative MP David Sweet Tuesday, when he noted during Question Period that a plaque on Ottawa’s new Holocaust memorial omits any mention of Jews.

>The first time this happened was on Jan. 27, 2016, when, in issuing a statement commemorating Holocaust Remembrance Week, Trudeau failed to mention that six million Jews died in it.

>At the time, the Prime Minister’s Office assured me this was an honest mistake, and since it was subsequently corrected, I wrote that I took the PMO at its word.

>Now it has made exactly the same blunder 20 months later at Trudeau’s inauguration of the Holocaust memorial’s plaque on Sept. 27, 2017, which it has since removed in order to correct it.

OUR

FUCKING

GUY

That’s how a beta thinks. Only women do silent treatment bullshit.

You have a problem with something, you SAY it. You don’t just bitch out at the last minute.

The problem I have with this is not the outcome, it’s how the outcome was achieved. Trudeau knew it was a bad deal but this whole time he railed Trump for backing out of shit, only to hypocritically do the same thing in a weasly way without telling anyone.

THIS. THEY DONT WANT TO PLAY FAIR SO FUCK EM.

CANADA-USA ALL THE WAY. WE'LL PLAY THE GAME TO OUR ADVANTAGE NOW

NICE DESU NE

Here are the list of nations that will be affected by the TPP and TTIP:

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the UK, the United States, Vietnam.

>What is the TPP?
The Trans-Pacific Partnership is a disastrous trade agreement designed to protect the interests of the largest multi-national corporations at the expense of workers, consumers, the environment and the foundations of American democracy. It will also negatively impact some of the poorest people in the world.

>What is the TTIP?
TTIP - the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership - is being negotiated between the European Union and the United States. In the case of the EU,the European Commission is at the negotiating table.

The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) is a comprehensive treaty currently being negotiated – in secret – between the European Union and the USA. As officials from both sides acknowledge, the main goal of TTIP is to remove regulatory ‘barriers’ which restrict the potential profits to be made by transnational corporations on both sides of the Atlantic.

Yet these ‘barriers’ are in reality some of our most prized social standards and environmental regulations, such as labour rights, food safety rules, regulations on the use of toxic chemicals, digital privacy laws and even new banking safeguards introduced to prevent a repeat of the 2008 financial crisis. The stakes, in other words, could not be higher.

This booklet, written by John Hilary, explains what TTIP is and how it will affect the lives of all of us if it comes into force

rosalux-europa.info/news/TTIP/

Sup Forums forgot about TPP and why they memed Justin Trudeau. Harper is a globalist.

BASED TRUDEAU ABSOLUTELY FUCKING THOSE GREEDY CAPITALIST KIKES!
>pol is siding with the kikes
Fucking hell, new fags.

>That’s how a beta thinks

HAHA ARE YOU FOREAL BRO

give
me
a
fucking
SOURCE

Well after his numerous promises that he failed to keep, the squandering of our resources, that whole bullshit of giving money to that fucking terrorist and now this? Hes never getting back into office and he knows it.So i figure hes going to double downon the bullshit in the time he has left

>give
>me
>a
>fucking
>SOURCE

How about
DOING
A
FUCKING
SEARCH

It's all over the news.

Never thought I'd say this but good going PM.

Im a 3rd generation plant worker (essentially Homer Simpsons job) and I'd fucking go radical if immigrants started taking these jobs from honegrown leafs

no

JUSTIN
FROM
CANADA

>that whole bullshit of giving money to that fucking terrorist
It was compensation for being complicit in torture, which would have ended up saving even millions more if the government contested it. Please stop swallowing (((TheRebel))) pills and get your hands on the red one.

WEED IS STILL ILLEGAL IN CANADA
>herion clinics legal

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Wow not even Hitler could erase all the jews

its supposed to come next year
i hate trudeau but there are lots of obstacles in the way, especially regarding distribution, as it will likely fall under provincial jurisdiction like alcohol which is an absolute mess of subsidization in many provinces

Fuck op and tpp

>Are you faggots defending TPP? Since when did this board become infested with globalist shills?

been that way for as long as i can remember