youtu.be/P7NLM-vFrhk
>Pres Trump arrives in Vietnam 11/10/17
youtu.be/mkxexESnxAg
>FLotUS Melania @The Great Wall 11/10/17
youtu.be/QPIrkYnV8SQ
>FLotUS Melania visits Pandas&hands out Bald Eagles 11/9/17
youtu.be/CsMBlhz1Cwo
youtu.be/hSW4qRRco-c
>Pres Trump Departs China Next Stop is Vietnam (it aint me starts playing) 11/9/17
youtu.be/GnhvfqfVJcU
>VP Pence Tax Reform speech in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/U1QI-29DgO4
>VP Pence meets w/Indiana Biz Leaders 11/9/17
youtu.be/CZMSIBZxZy4
>VP Pence arriving in IN 11/9/17
youtu.be/jbMEaN5DTkw
>Welcome to Bejing, Pres Trump 11/9/17
youtu.be/d0dFusoupew
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @NATO HQ 11/9/17
youtu.be/_iaeau15eac
>Gen Dunford USMC BDay Message 11/9/17
youtu.be/B4EeV8FUacU
>IntDept Saluting Vets 11/9/17
youtu.be/-GEQ-9IoQZo
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/9/17
youtu.be/OgPRI7Ko3d8
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Chinese State Dinner 11/9/17
youtu.be/XfEKylvGngM
>Pres Trump meets w/China Premier Li Keqiang 11/9/17
youtu.be/RTyEhuemEPI
>SoS T-Rex presser in China 11/9/17
youtu.be/YK_UMiqSTH4
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Press Conference 11/8/17
youtu.be/YLS8QDmFiKY
>Pres Trump/Pres Xi Biz Presser $253Bil Deals 11/8/17
youtu.be/vnV3quZ0QKg

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/balance-of-trade
youtube.com/watch?v=J9w6nkRzIYw
i.pximg.net/img-original/img/2017/11/06/10/23/20/65774564_p0.png
jewwatch.com/china.html
archive.fo/a1tQW
archive.fo/KXTZH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Shift's over. I'll see you all on Monday.

Please remember that TRUMP IS A FUCKING MORON.

See you next thread

>Created 326,000 (18.2%) less jobs February through October than Obama did in 2016 [1]
>Had the weakest job creation month in 83 months [1]
>Obama first year vs Trump vs first
>b-but muh outlier
>b-but muh Bush inherited economy

>Trade Deficit up $34.5 billion (9.3%) through September versus 2016 [2]
Lower than 2014-2015 and before that
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/balance-of-trade
>The US Dollar is down "bigly" versus the Canadian Dollar, Mexican Peso, Euro, Chinese Yuan, Japanese Yen, and most other currencies [3][4]
More export + less import
>The Dow Jones Industrial Average's growth, adjusted for the dollar's weakness, for the January 20 - November 1 period is down 4.31% vs 2016 [5]
Faulty math not even being sourced.

I'll save my copypasta

Thanks for baking, Minnesota.

>In 1979, according to a new report from the Washington Post, Roy Moore, then a thirty-two-year-old assistant district attorney in Alabama, brought a fourteen-year-old girl, Leigh Corfman, to his home and sexually molested her. Three additional women told the Post that Moore, who is now the Republican nominee in Alabama for the U.S. Senate, had pursued them when they were in their mid-to-late teens and he was in his early thirties, though they do not allege that these encounters led to sexual contact. The accounts in the Post were strongly corroborated: Corfman’s mother confirmed that Corfman had discussed the incident with her; two childhood friends confirmed that Corfman “told them at the time that she was seeing an older man, and one says that Corfman identified the man as Moore.” Corfman alleged that Moore first approached her outside a courthouse where his office was located, and where her mother was attending a divorce hearing; the Post confirmed these places and dates as well.
>archive.fo/XbU6F
>Roy Moore’s Supporters Stand by Their Candidate, Despite Sexual-Assault Allegations
New Yorker claiming the bullshit ins't working, so expect more.

BELIEVE HER, GOY

This poster touched my ass and asked if they could tongue my peehole last thread. I was 12. I didn’t ask for this.

I really fucking hate RINOs
Biggest joke of all time

>"yeah, our politcal enemy should step down, because accusation == guilt when running for an election"
Fuck you Romney, I hope you fucking die, traitor scum

mattis said this is horseshit

I expected no less than this

They’re complacent. They’ve been using the same stupid tactics for 30 years and think no one’s noticed, or that they’ll keep getting away with it.

That's a typical GOP tactic. We'll see it again in October 2018.

>>Trump will raise an army of Asians and stop the jews by force
>>Trump is crowned at the forbidden kingdom and claims the mandate of heaven to actually become God emperor of all the races of mankind to wage war against the jews

"Tweeting is not compatible with leading a nation" - Macron

Anytime.

someone remind Rmoney what Harry Reid said about him

They over played the race card. They over played the woman card. They overplayed the nazi card. Now they're overplaying the rape card.

Libshits won't be happy until they have nothing left.

This is why I'm laughing 100% as liberal cunts in HollyJew get taken down with this horsehit as well

Only good thing is that it applies to them as well. Live by the sword, die by the sword

Finally fucking found the Rush caller that named the jews kek
youtube.com/watch?v=J9w6nkRzIYw

Skip to 51:57

the handsign . . .

I'm actually curious in seeing what people from other countries think of Trump, especially countries like Japan.

He’s got the Saudi Crown Prince on his side too

t. Mr. "I have the same approval rating as Trump"

>tfw live in Arizona
JUST FUCK MY WINTER UP F A M

How many more U turns will your deer president take?

I'm glad this phony didn't win. I don't know why people on FOX who support Trump call him a "good man". No good "man" would spout this sort of shit to dehumanize another on charges that are very likely baseless. He's a self serving arrogant cunt.

My almonds are really activating.

>tfw despise men that sexually assault women
>tfw despite women that make up the lies far more

Ruining someones life on false charges is worse than rape.

"Accepting Muslims and even your dog is more alpha than you is acceptable rather than tweeting."

They do it because we let them get away with it. It needs to stop or these political hit jobs won’t stop. Fucking cunts.

Until you vote for a good senator, you deserve shit. Every single Arizonian does.

Difference is they cave and grovel and admit they did it. If any of them had immediately come out with a Roy Moore response id be more likely to believe that they weren’t guilty

>tfw PA
>tfw weather changes 17 times over the course of a day

i never saw this coming. are you telling me the washington post lied to me or deliberately didnt vet their sources for a shocking headline to their own partisan gain? Shocking!

>poll numbers at zero
>frexit nowhere

>tfw live in NW Minnesota

I will trade you.

The 4c cup is on again.
Sup Forums vs /tg/ in the last match of the day

Democrats: A woman says Moore did a thing 40 years ago, you have to believe her or you're pro-rape

Also Democrats: Multiple women have been calling Bill Clinton a rapist for decades, they're obviously lying whores

Really makes you think

He’s mad he got trolled

He's a part of the UniParty, along with McCain and the other RINOs

They never intended to win or give up their exclusive power of always finishing 2nd to the Democrats. When pushed to a corner, their traitorous ways come out.

I mean look at fucking McCain, is there anyone still alive who doesn't believe he's been a Democrat ally the whole time and nothing else?

>Pencil-way-nia

BALONEY

You can't poll at zero, that's impossible

>turns into a different person when she drinks
it's great isn't it?
i.pximg.net/img-original/img/2017/11/06/10/23/20/65774564_p0.png

DESIGNATED

8 November really made them blown all of their cards early. They really didn't prepare anything for that.

We should really start flooding the hashtags with all this bullshit, to really discredit the story.

I'm not sure why people don't do that but if anything, this would be a good operation to start. By exposing the truth, that is.

Living in Florida during the fall and winter is suffering desu

you're lucky that's for winter and not summer

>when it's up to an American, a chink, and a jap to save western civilization

Things never should've gotten this out of hand in the first place

Please remember, you will always be a kike Ed.

Now pronounce Schuylkill

My God almighty, white european facial features and body builds with black caramel skin is the greatest thing ever.

You stupid fucking white crackers should have raped more black women way back. What you managed wasn't enough. They're still ugly as fuck.

>A Mormon ever being good

Don't let the pressed shirt fool you.

Reminder that the Chinese Communist Party had multiple Jewish founders who held high political office.

jewwatch.com/china.html

remember, women never, ever, ever, ever lie for any reason including money and especially hurt feelings. women are good. women never lie. if you think a woman has lied, youre racist.

>If any of them had immediately come out with a Roy Moore response id be more likely to believe that they weren’t guilty
Not really. They have an absolutely retarded standard, "Believe Wumyn :'''((( "
Yes, by default. Yes to the point of assuming guilt and acting on the assumption.

USA ×China×Japan=Pacific Axis when?

>Shoe-I-kill

psst, /ptg/
larping is cool!

I know that feel.
>Nice day think I'll take a walk...
>5 minutes later
>oh shit it's raining fuck this

>Raping black women
>National statistic of white male on black women rape is virtually zero

Nobody wants to rape a sheboon

One has just started. #MooreFakeNews

>You will never have a large group of people in America unironically calling Trump "Grand Commander Uncle Trump The Strong"

Oh that never happens! that's a right wing conspiracy. the GOP is a part of pedophiles.
WE MUST BELIEVE HER 100% OR WE AS A PEOPLE HAVE FAILED!!

#IBELIEVEHER

We should also take over the other hashtags that are trending now, too.

Listen to the voice. It the same person that called Alex Jones show a few weeks back. He kept calling out the "International jewry".

>archive.fo/a1tQW
>The appalling and entirely predictable GOP reaction to Roy Moore’s accusers
Wapo claiming what neocons did wasn't enough, that he should've stepped out as soon as they accused him, and it should be a demand of the GOP.

>archive.fo/KXTZH
>Listening to What Trump’s Accusers Have Told Us
The New Yorker comflating both situations, saying people should hear what Trump accussers - that backtracked as soon as he mentioned a lawsuit - had to say.

apparently many of your ancestors did, hence why black americans look so different, generally, from African blacks.

MITT ROMNEY RAPED ME 40 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS 3

my anus bleed to this day

Pretty good photo.

>Hotlink pixiv
nigger

How can this be a cup of it’s not an elimination format?

How were you dressed?

Gay thread for fags.

People that falsely accuse someone of rape should have felony charges on them and prison time

>tfw they are ironically raped for real in prison

Wow talk about being dedicated

you think Bannon is right?

Black Americans look different because they were livestock cross-bred with each other for the most desirable field nigger

>rape is the same as consensual sex

That was a long time ago.

Its in the knockout phase now

Rmoney raped me 20 years ago when I was a baby

pro life my ass

well no shit, they would rather give it over to the uniparty then lose it to a trumplican

Female slaves were legally speaking just warm blooded fleshlights. It didn't count as rape.

Holy Emperor?

Skoo-kel

You better square up nigga

>In poker, when you start losing and then make increasingly reckless moves which only cause you to lose more, it is referred to as going "full tilt"

VA, NJ, NM, CT, RI, OR, WA, IL, VT are way too blue for that to happen.

Well yeah. Why wouldn’t they call out a GOPe hit job? Unfortunately they still think people outside their area are too stupid to do anything but believe WaPoo

might be just too lewd and we have a mod in the thread

100% a bernie tier populist will split the dems, some GOPe flunkie will try to split trump's base and fail

>innocent until proven guilty is not for elections
I guess mitt really did not pay taxes. A credible call Harry Reid got said so.

Probably His Excellency

More like 500. I am not even kidding when I say Trump should get us in a war if he wants guaranteed reelection.

Droning sandniggers in the desert isn't a war.