Have you reverted back to Islam yet? Did you know that YOU were born as a Muslim...

Have you reverted back to Islam yet? Did you know that YOU were born as a Muslim? A Muslim means "one that submits to the will of God". You were born in that state which is in accordance to God's will. It's only once you reach puberty you become responsible for your disbelief in the oneness of God.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

Let's look at why Islam is objectively superior to every other way of life.

>believes the creator is one not three (pure monotheism).
>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).
>many modest women that dress like the righteous virgin Mary (may God be pleased with her).
>has God's law instead of man-made, conflicting laws and ideas.
>currency of gold rather than paper.
>provides basic resources for Christians and Jews that pay tax (food, clothing and shelter etc).
>if there are sufficient witnesses, a death penalty for homosexual activities, rape, adultery and murder.
>if there are sufficient witnesses, lashes are received for fornicating, drinking alcohol and taking drugs.
>if there are sufficient witnesses, the hand is cut for stealing.
>destroys racism.
>destroys tribalism.
>destroys nationalism.
>unites people under one flag. ("There is no God worthy of worship but God. Muhammad is the messenger of God". See flag above).

Democracy is a failure. It's a disorganized mess. When will you admit it? It's not too late to revert back to Islam. You'll have a fresh start in life. Islam is the solution for degeneracy. You know it makes sense.

ALLAHU AKBAR! GOD IS THE GREATEST!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo
youtube.com/watch?v=nj2XjkaOZNs
youtube.com/watch?v=u7_5BE-i8jE
youtu.be/0iGZVeKI5so
quran-islam.org/articles/a_dozen_reasons_(P1153).html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you ever read/listened to the Quran? This is an English audio interpretation if you haven't listened to it before.

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ

I used to hand piss bottles to Iraqi school children and shot someones grandma; AMA

No, there is no ''Allah''
My mother turned into a christian when god showed himself and made clear that the real god is Jesus Christ. My grandfather (who was a very devout muslim) even had the same experience 3 months before he died.

Save yourself or continue believing in your fake pagan god. Your choice.

how does it feel to be Satan's puppet?

Good grief, get a life

Recoil on an m4 isn't that much; kind of like an arcade game

>It was real in my mind
believing in god = kike faggotry

وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Quran: 5:116.

Your prophet fucked a 9 year old, Muhammad was a demon possessed warlord

The Prophet (pbuh) didn't have intercourse with his wife until she reached puberty. There was no transgression from an Abrahamic religious perspective. Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph, so don't be a hypocrite.

‘History of Joseph the Carpenter’ confirms that Mary was 12 years old when betrothed to Joseph. Chapter 3 and 4 states:

3. Now when righteous Joseph became a widower, my mother Mary, blessed, holy, and pure, was already twelve years old. For her parents offered her in the temple when she was three years of age, and she remained in the temple of the Lord nine years.

Then why the fuck has NO muslim ever seen Allah? Why is that?

Nah sorry you can't fool me with this. Islam is a religion of lies and fear. Islam does whatever it can to keep you in Islam. Its the devil's religion.

There is one god and his name is Jesus Christ.

One day you will witness him, and then you WILL accept him.

religion is pretend and for the literally delusional, dumbfuckistan. "yeah. well my make believe sky monster says X and yours says Y" does not make for much of an argument.

No you sand nigger, he fucked her when she was 9. Guess she was an early bloomer...

I yearn for the day when you animals overplay your hand and we finally get to slaughter you like the dogs you are.

Fidora detected
What was it Muhammad said before he died? About cursing Christians and Jews for eternity? More taqyia taccos at the aloha snackbar

Show me one place in the Bible where Jesus says "I am God. Worship me".

>pro tip; you can't.

كسمك

Keep dreaming. God is not on your side. Muslims will rule the world.

fuck y'all isis niggas

Slide thread
Absolute shite
Going to leave now
End of story.

Classic narcissistic whining. "You were so sweet back when you were physically incapable of disagreeing with me! Incapable of speech but still constantly shitting yourself, truly an ideal Muslim!"

Dies. Goes to heaven. Sees Allah. Kicks him in the balls.

Islam is unfortunately leading many muslims to Hell & Muhammad was a false prophet. Repent for your sins and accept Jesus as lord to be saved

Everyone knows Islam is for losers, and in Islam losers become suicide bombers. Your mullah and rich are all crypto-Jews. Your holy cities of Mecca and Medina are filled with Jews.

wtf is OP talking about

Islam and Muslims are what brought me away from Catholicism but I only moved over to strict Unitarianism. Complete and utter submission is my downfall I guess I should say. I think most Christians out there would revert to Islam if they did a little research into it and actually followed God's law to the T.

I am but a horrible sinner though, just wondering where I should be.

I can't tell if this is bait, terrible damage control or just Islamic retardation.

Funny how none of 1.5 billion of you have ever seen Allah huh?

>radical pamphlet
>very nice

9/11, london bombings, manchester bombing, charlie hebdo attacks.
take your pick bro, I spit on every muslim i meet and you should do the same. We can be like the glorious buddhists in western Myanmar.
i fucking love drones

We all sin. As long as you worship God alone and believe in all his messengers you will be ok inshallah (God willing).

Give this a listen.

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ

>seeing Sod
What kind of mental retardation is this?

Im sure Muslim schizophrenics "see God" too.

I claim apostasy to your goat fucking religion.

Allaah says, in the story of Moosa (Moses)(peace be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning): “And when Moosa came at the time and place appointed by Us, and his Lord spoke to him, he said, ‘O my Lord! Show me (Yourself), that I may look upon You.’ Allaah said, ‘You cannot see Me, but look upon the mountain, if its stands still in its place, then you shall see Me.’ So when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He made it collapse to dust, and Moosa fell down unconscious. Then when he recovered his senses he said, ‘Glory be to You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.’” [al-A’raaf 7:143].

>names four attacks
>goes onto say he loves drones
Non-Muslims murder Muslims with drones more times than Muslims murder non-Muslims. The non-Muslims commit more than four attacks against Muslims in one single hour.

Hypocrite fool.

so muslim girls reach puberty at 9? he married her at 6...this seems acceptable to you? his "followers" butchered his sons after he died...if those closet to him didnt accept the bullshit why should we

muhammed was a warlord and nothing more, he wasno more a prophet than shaun king is black

Huh so even Islam has covered that part in case someone starts having doubts? Pretty impressive'
fuck off. You're either a dumb atheist or a conservative ''christian''

too many islamic threads today
fuck off shills
and go fuck a camel or something

I was never a muslim. I have always been and will always be a Roman Catholic. The one true church of God.

What a nice excuse to kill every non-muslim

Warlord? The Prophet (pbuh) fought against the mischief-makers. There was nothing wrong with him fighting against the transgressors in the land. The people he fought against were evil-doers. Lets look at what Jesus (pbuh) supposedly said about this according to the Bible.

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

You can't win an argument against Muslims because truth always prevails. Give up.

Neither, and you're trolling this thread.

>ancap flag
At least try to keep your ideologies consistent you mong.

“No vision can grasp Him, but His Grasp is over all vision. He is the Most Subtle and Courteous, Well-Acquainted with all things.” [al-An’aam 6:103].

>implying a baby can choose to be a Catholic

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo
youtube.com/watch?v=nj2XjkaOZNs
youtube.com/watch?v=u7_5BE-i8jE
fuck off wahabi
no one wants your religion even arabs don't want it

Did you know that YOU were born as a FAGGOT ?

>what is baptism?
Don't you have a goat to fuck Abdul? Or maybe a carpet to kiss?
Get the fuck out and take your schizophrenic false prophet with you.

I am also Muslim but you are just like many Muslims misleading between people created teachings and pure quran teachings.
Here are some examples.
Sharia is man created not from the Quran. If the quran said homosexuality is bad that doesn't mean you should stone them. If the quran said women should (sutra wa hisham) that doesn't mean everything should be hidden. If the Quran said Being Muslim is good that doesn't mean non Muslims should be killed.
Sharia law is for the early 1000s era not for now.

>implying a baby has any say in a baptism

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

The more the better

You really have no other sources but your pedophile daddy dont you ?

Also most Muslim terrorists are brainwashed by greedy wahabis who want nothing but control and power of everything so they use religion. Most middle Eastern Muslims are moderate Muslims who want nothing but a good life

Don't listen to the wahabi Saudi. Wahabi Saudis are the Jews of islam

Yeah, let's fight faggots and fedoras with pedophiles and barbarians.
I'm sorry, what exactly is the plus here ?

You will be destroyed.

kys scum

Look up "Problem of Evil". I just don't like monotheism, and you should KYS. But then again, all monotheists know is bloodshed and violence in the name of their supreme shit-god.

:)

You can't even destroy the British army and take back Northern Ireland. What chance do you stand of destroying around two billion Muslims with God on their side? Deluded.

t.Satan

That sounds way too tolerant of the Jews for me

Satan was created by your God, retard.

>It's only once you reach puberty you become responsible for your disbelief in the oneness of God.

what does that even mean, what about people who were raised another religion and never learned about the islamic god

#MeToo
Kirkuk 04

It is part of the justice of Allaah that He does not punish any people until He has first sent a warning to them and unless there is evidence against them. Allaah does not treat anybody unfairly. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “… And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning).” [al-Israa’ 17:15].

I'm not just talking about Ireland. The entire West will unite against you. Your God can't even save the Muslims in Burma being slaughtered by Buddhists of all people, and he won't save you from us.

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ

They intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Quran, and Prophet Muhammad SAW) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).

-Sura As-Saf, Ayah 8

هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَىٰ وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ

He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islamic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger Muhammed SAW) hate (it).

-Sura As-Saf, Ayah 9

If Islam believes in Mary and Jesus then it is self-contradicting, because either a) The NT is true and Shithammad was a false prophet, or b) the NT is not true, destroying the credibility of all Islamic texts by extension because if god's word can be falsified once, there is no rational explanation why it could not happen again.

وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَٰهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ ۖ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ ۚ إِنْ كُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ ۚ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلَا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلَّامُ الْغُيُوبِ

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.

Quran: 5:116.

You just cant stop avoiding arguments cant you. Looks like without the suicide vest you are nothing.

youtu.be/0iGZVeKI5so

Your response barely follows even in the context of trolling.

Great bread. Would knead again.

youtu.be/0iGZVeKI5so

Watch a learn.

RIP Islam

Can you form an English sentence?

If the Koran is inviolable, the NT can't be.

But if the NT isn't inviolable, there's no evidence of Jesus.

Yet Muslims believe in Jesus, and disagree with the NT.

Have I got that about right?

Among the people, there is one who trades in baseless hadith to mislead others from the path of God without knowledge and he does it as a mockery. For these is a humiliating punishment.

31:6

quran-islam.org/articles/a_dozen_reasons_(P1153).html

So you try to prove a non muslim that he is wrong using a quote from a book only Muslims believe in.

>Thou should not commit logical fallacies

Jesus (pbuh) was a messenger not a God.

I like allah's soft lips around my cock.

sounds like some made up bullshit to me

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنْذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنْذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ

Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 6

خَتَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 7

Did you know you were born an idiot for following a drunken child molester named Muhammed?

If Allah is so great why do only inferior peoples with average IQ of 70-85 submit to him?

May Allah (swt) curse your fingers and thumbs.

My IQ is 130+

Yet you don't understand what an average is? Mooslim pleeease

i some times belive that the anti-dose to the marxist agenda in destroying the white race, is islam. Just like when Rome transitioned into monotheism, this transition will happen again. I hope they come back to their full monotheistic roots to rise again and kick out the shitskins out of their countries. Atheism doesn't stand a chance against an ideology like Islam. IT is a double-edged sword. I just hope the western world survive for it to do that, ethnostate must be formed. Turkey is saved because of islam. Their values are still deeply conservative promotes growth and fertility of their own ethnic race. We need that in europe.

God help us all.

Why should people suddenly believe in Islam if they actively rejected a better religion they grew up with?

>The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)
Kek, nice try. Why try to convernt people if you can just say they're part of your cult by default?

No, I was not born a muslim, whatever you or this long-dead dude and his fantasy book said.

Race is irrelevant. Don't be arrogant. There's good and bad in all races.

Islamic tradition known as Hadith states that in his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

The point is related to my first comment here: Islam is only successful among retarded peoples (average IQ < 85).
Whites have become too smart for religion.

Race is relevant. Nobody is created equal. It is just facts. I care about white race.

>Implying a fantasy book can choose the religion for the baby

So was christianity. But look what happened to Rome

I converted to islam when I was feeling edgy, went to mosque like a week, got bored really soon. Discovered Buddhism. Actually a pretty interesting religion. Buddha can save you my friend. Drop out that shitty jew rip-off religion.