/polder/ preparing for government takeover edition

Get in here homeopathisch verdunde huppelkutjes

Not welcome: AIVD

King Willy has sworn in the 3rd government headed by Marx Rutte

With a small majority of 76 (/150) seats in the House and 38 (/75) seats in the Senate, Rutte III consists of 4 parties: the lyin' libtards (VVD), Christian cuckolds (CDA), Democratic demophobes (D66) and the social Jew on a stick union (CU)

>referendums be banned
>(((refugees))) be welcomed

''As requested by the EU, the Netherlands will continue to take its fair share of (((refugees)))''

''Subsidies should be reduced for member states that do not fulfil their obligations in this respect'' (hi Hungary and Poland)

>an end to dual nationality for staying (((refugees))) (making it impossible to ever deport them)
>volunteering in (((refugee))) or neighborhood centers result in a certificate that gives you priority over others seeking a (government) job
>punishment for (online) incitement to racial, religious, sexual or ethnic hatred doubled from 1 to 2 years imprisonment
>internet-connected devices may be hacked by AIVD/MIVD (FBI/CIA), collected data may be shared with foreign intelligence services

''€10 million will be made available for law enforcement authorities to purchase hacking software'' (lel)

>mandatory gender-neutrality
>€20 million investment in (((independent))) research journalism
>VAT-1 (food a.o.) increases from 6% to 9%
>an end to dividend withholding tax (good goy Netherlands)
>mortgage interest deduction will disappear within 10 years
>bigger role for the EU

''EU brings peace, security and prosperity to the Netherlands. In addition to an economic community, the EU is a community of values in which the Netherlands feels at home. In the re-reflection on the role of the union, the Netherlands is fully linked to the EU''

Hooivorken wanneer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=i4SM9s4evOE
youtube.com/watch?v=fFJVFif5q9A
youtube.com/watch?v=82aB34ZzeDU
youtube.com/watch?v=5-ddbIS-LX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's happening this weekend!

Wie hier nog meer betast door Francisco van Jole?

#metoo

You have 10 seconds to convince me the Netherlands is a real country.

>Schengen so no border
>Eurozone so no currency
>EU member so no sovereignty

alfamannetje

Heb mijn mening over Van Jole ietsje moeten bijstellen.

Hij is toch niet zo gek als ik altijd gedacht had.

We got a king, unlike you cucks

You have 10 seconds to convince me that Brexit will actually happen

>Britbong diplomat Kerr finds that May misleads the Britbongs by saying that Brexit can no longer be stopped. Kerr compares Brexit with marriage. “As long as the divorce proceedings are ongoing we are still married and can still change our minds”

Wilders4President

Baudetraket 4 Führer

Geert is literally Mossad

I´m not watching DWDD tonight, and I haven´t for years, but according to my twitter timeline they were adressing and talking about Louis C.K., but made no mention of Fransisco van Jole, who is part of the VARA as well. Why am I not surprised?

WE MUST FIGHT FOR OUR HOME LAND

BREXIT WILL NEVER HAPPEN UNLESS A BLOOD BATH HAPPENS

youtube.com/watch?v=i4SM9s4evOE

Wouldn't surprise me if Pauw and van Nieuwkerk are next

please be true

Een vriendly baudetraket bump voor de broers

>wees ik
>woon in Drenthe
>nog nooit in een grote stad geweest
>hooguit 10 vluchtelingen gezien mijn hele leven
Drenthe boppe

they're coming kniepstuver

I made this in the gauwigheid.

Based poffertjesblad

A day without poffertjes, is a day niet geleefd

checked, kekked and necked

Fake, not gonna happen although i do semi hope it does, the government are fucking traitors to the people

Why didn't you kapsalon negers elect Geert

Netjes gemiemd user

Wie van jullie is een randstadcuck? Als je uit de randstad komt ben je sowieso een enorme kankerkneus.

Goedenavond broer! A truer word has never been spoken, mijn vriend...today will be a day worth living!

Mooie.

Because Geert has no fucking clue how to do economics, his entire point is built around getting sandniggers and mudslimes out, nothing else.

Fags like pic related

>his entire point is built around getting sandniggers and mudslimes out, nothing else.

Implying that's a bad thing

Kalm aan, Ahmed

It's Baudet or nothing. Baudet is redpilled as fuck.

>tfw visiting family living in the randstad
Theres fucking refugees being garbage and mudslimes everywhere, all the decent folk are just staring to the ground because the refugee garbage will fucking advance on you if you make eye contact

/julliejongen/

Not implying thats a bad point, thing is: its his only point, he has no points for healthcare, economy, education etc, his sole point is throw the garbage out, close the borders, plug the hole thats draining money into the cesspit that is africa.

Its a good point, but he needs more to get people behind him because the way things are hes just a trollpick

this weekend user, be ready

PVV is the second biggest party w/ cordon sanitaire, however there's a new sheriff in town

een correcte analyse

Gerard, haal de grashark

who really believes the controlled opposition miem?

>who really believes the controlled opposition miem?
youtube.com/watch?v=fFJVFif5q9A

''De geheime dienst AIVD heeft in 2009 en 2010 de Israëlische contacten van Geert Wilders onderzocht. Wat er precies uit het onderzoek van de AIVD is gekomen, is niet bekend''

youtube.com/watch?v=82aB34ZzeDU

2:34, waarom antwoordt hij niet?

Goedenavond broeder, waar is iedereen?

Stocking up on stroop, poedersuiker and pannenkoeken batter...the pannenkoekenrevolutie approaches!

Nu mooie Neder plaatjes

I've heard it's happening this weekend

Tell Justin to not liberate us this time please

to the rescue

I'll spin it to him that Canada needs to be liberated by the Dutch and defeated in order to win :^)

Dankjewel!

those were the days

They really were, there is no corner of the Earth that hasn't been touched by Dutch hands.

europeans as a whole did a good job

>belgica

Interesting pics, thanks!

sailors of the VOC were having children with indigenous women abroad

the first true racemixers

They get pussy on a free basis, total chads pretending to be pc.

Haha, true enough...everyone else was getting their neuk on too then...the Brits and Abos, the Spanish and the native Indians, the French and the negers, etc

Bengalen, now Bangladesh

Well who says no to free and extremely willing pussy? Nobody. And back in the day pills weren't a thing.

>who says no to free and extremely willing indigenous pussy?
Clint Eastwood

Especially when you've been at sea, with neither land nor pussy anywhere in sight for a year.

Poepen in bad - Mag dat ??
youtube.com/watch?v=5-ddbIS-LX0

It feels great to see my OC from 2 years ago being used here. Geert not only is controlled opposition, be he simply doesn't care. The only thing his one-man party has done during the around the elections is whine about the t*Rks and being victims. Thierry Baudet actually has good plans and still is gaining more popularity everyday since the elections. His party dominates social media and currently has 11 seats in the polls instead of the 2 which got him into the tweede kamer on his first try on the elections.

>rembo & rembo
kek classic

Can confirm. Met him once. Nice guy, really redpilled.

2 genders, 2 races: negroid and caucasian, the rest are mongrels perhaps?

*Cough cough* study the IRA *cough cough*

All the had to get off were the cannon barrels up their ass

aan ieder van jullie individuele kanker homos die keer op keer een draad maakt hier over.

HAD MAAR WILDERS GESTEMD, ipv op die homo van een baudet. Stom verbaast dat jullie dachten dat een andere oplossing elders dan Wilders het land goed zou doen.

>eens even een kijkje nemen naar de opsomming van Op

hmmmm goh en bedankt he...stelletje halvegare KANKER FLIKKERS. De typhus en je moeder.

Was nice knowing you. From Polska with love

If we had voted Wilders they'd have two more nobodies to ignore.

Instead, we now have /ourguy/ Baudet building the momentum of the Lavendelrevolutie.

Van Jole was zelfs de oorspronkelijke DWDD-presentator. Het wordt tijd voor een ebola-injectie voor dat smerige kleine flikkertje.

DAS RIGHTTT

>Het wordt tijd voor een ebola-injectie voor dat smerige kleine flikkertje.
Iemand die voor tachtig procent uit onversneden tyfus bestaat, gaat echt niet dood aan een beetje ebola.

yes!

Pls be real

bump

can you smell the lavendel?

check ze

69 XD

visited the netherlands and hated it man. not the country itself but the people in it. everyone accuses us of being cold but holy shit dude, you people are one of the most stuck up, cold, rude people ive ever met. Fuck you all.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDddd

KENI KECH

The IRA copied their guerrilla warfare from the Afrikaners in South Africa and it had about the same effect, with the exception of concentration camps or Afrikaner women and children

lavendelrevolutie wanneer?

I really like that picture, it has this really comfy feel to it.

even from here, yes!

lol fuck off Hanz

holy shit man you lost the war get over it already

go eat a sauerkraut ugly

got em

iks deeeeeeee

>The German is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, warmongerer, murderer, invader, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But remind him that he lost both World Wars and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

i was depressed for 2 weeks after my visit. you people made me lose my faith in humanity i hope someone nukes you.

>nog nooit in een grote stad geweest
Wees er maar trots op, nerd. Mag hopen dat je 6 bent.

>O scheisse, I've been found out!
t. Der Ewige Deutscher