youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts

wtf is this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU
youtube.com/watch?v=Yv_qvInbiss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don Cheadle be stealin yo girls

Mate have you checked John Lewis 2017 and M&S, you're about to be heartbroken.

the propaganda never ends

Tesco have just released their Anti-White Christmas ad as well.

Is there anywhere left to shop that doesn't funnel your money in to propaganda against you?

what the utter fuck is going on

All the redpilled comments on the daily mail have been deleted. There were hundreds about the John Lewis advert. Going on about UN replacement migration

tescos isnt even as close to terrible as the other ones

So cringey :(

The only way you can punish this is by not shopping at Tesco. Hopefully their profits will take a hit, if only a small one.

In my local Co-Op there is a virtue signalling cardboard stand about how they support local youth football teams etc.

The makeup of the entire team shown?

Fucking Paki's!

I should be able to shop without funding the ethnic replacement of my own people.

This is fucking ridiculous.

Oh no, surely a commercial for a store will bring the end of the not-fragile and very superior white race!!!!! Boo hoo hoo, the Jews are at it again, making more ads that promote putting my not-fragile race into camps, THE HORROR!

Grow the fuck up and lose weight/your virginity. A single cockroach is more valuable than all alt-righties put together.

Locally to me there is only Tesco, Asda, the Co-Op.

They all seem to be as globalist as each other.

Then there is a bunch of Paki shops...

I ain't shopping there!

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WITH BREXIT UK BROS

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Pakis are lactose intolerant and have weak, underdeveloped knees and leg bones and that's why they're shit at football.

Supermarkets and McD's wasting money funding these little knockneed shitskin footballers. I suppose they can't bomb shit when they're on grass playing ball.

Link for the lazy
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU

an ad insults white males
>haha yasssss, fuck the patriarchy
An ad insults Muslims/gays/PiC
>what the fuck? Seriously its 2017 c'mon

Our government is openly against us.

#Itsokaytobeawhitemale

I downvoted the video, because I can't take this antiwhite propaganda

The black would of stole the shoe

Wow, who knew that it was wrong to poke fun at the majority?

If your race is easily damaged by a few jokes, laws and advertisements, then maybe its a really shitty one that deserves to be abolished =D

White people (especially the alt-right ones) are so cringeworthy

Lidl
youtube.com/watch?v=Yv_qvInbiss

>bnhfag is a tumblrite
big surprise

>Grow the fuck up and lose weight/your virginity

Funny coming from a leftist who's probably a gigantic nu-male manchild soyboy

'boy'

> Butthurt alt-rightie is a Sup Forumsite

I'm not the one crying about my poor wittle race being insulted in an ad (that's not even explicitly anti-white), bitch soyboy. Don't you have a Donald Trump figurine that you should be interesting up your anus, bitch?

One Punch Man and HxH are both better capeshit and shounen than BnH will ever be.

HAHAHA!!! fuck you goyim!!!!!!

O noes a black man with a white woman this must be because the jew want to exterminate us!!!1

>Tesco
>As families meet and greet each other, one scene shows a Muslim family holding Christmas gifts and preparing to celebrate the festive holiday.
top kek