How long until the "New Europeans™" are given voting rights and natives are completely cucked out of the political...

How long until the "New Europeans™" are given voting rights and natives are completely cucked out of the political process?
Surely that will be the breaking point right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKOYoYy4vBE
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qdyerV8bfeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We passed the "breaking point" a long time ago m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=eKOYoYy4vBE

Post the original pls. I want to make a desktop

this one?

That's when we rise up, of course

That Europeans will cease to exist is more like than us prevailing and going out with a whizzle is more likely than going out with a bang. WW2 was the fight for every Eruopean and we lost.

killing these animals is the best solution

Hahahahaha don't underestimate the jews, look at the countries right now. By the time that happens the cuck will want to give away voting rights, it will be racist not to. Just like they want to give away their country right now.

no, the same pic as b4. the soldier w/o the text

Beautiful.

nigger

This thing already exists in Eastern Europe since the 90's. It is our own "proud" invention and since then it is being implemented pretty damn well. For instance, in my country the gyppos have voting rights like any other native Bulgarian here. And this "privilege" inevitably makes them the perfect secured election tool for our well known mafia-oligarchy, ex-commie elite, which is fucking us for +25 years now. It will be pretty sad if the EU gives any kind of political rights to the shitskins, since the situation here is almost identical. This will only mean one thing - the final step to the complete destruction of Western Europe.

Consider that there may be no breaking point. Civilizations do just collapse

never

>This will surely be the breaking point
Say demoralized Europeans for the 1488th time this year.

>t. blacker than coal

>Civilizations do just collapse
then what happens to all the niggers in Northern Europe when the heating goes out?

Don't worry, they're too dumb or too lazy to vote anyway.

>western societies are fucking old
>many old faggots, few young
>birthrate of snackbars far higher than europeans everywhere
>for instance germany is said to have more newborn with migration backgrond than natives in less than a decade
>the bunch of old faggots will die out over the next 2-3 decades, not that they would matter in the culture war anyway

we're done
20 years tops

White terrorism will be coming at that point
Obviously we will call them freedom fighters
IRA style fighters vs race traitors and whatever muds they can give weapons to
Oh shit... Fucking kikes Israel will supply our fighters so we will like them after we win

>Grateful
So grateful they assault natives, break infrastructure, turn everywhere they go into trash heap and dare to complain about free gibsmedats.
>Skilled
Because we need to employ more people who can teach even bigger hordes of vermin how to abuse the system for gibsmedats.
>Compassionate
So compassionate they throw infidels off the boats and threat babies with violence to get what they want and then the rape and murder their own people when they can't rape and murder their hosts

>Inevitable
because we can't kill invaders for some reason
>Necessary
for more gibsmedats
>Desirable
for them

That video fills me with hate.

It won't be a breaking point just on its own. If however, you went around educating people about what will happen when they no longer have a voice in politics, it just might be something that gets them to do more than grumble about their fate.

Maybe its time to set things right in africa? i think we in the west has the power to do just that, overturn all dictators and make it a good place?

Besides making human life ok down there i would not mind visit africa on my vacation, guaranteed hot and sunny and spectacular sites.

>Maybe its time to set things right in africa?
literally what can be done other than a nuclear purge of the continent?
Niggers will always be niggers and starve and kill each other, it's just how they evolved

Nah i think most humans want to live well where they grew up.

Its cold like hell up here were i live but i would not swap it for any other place in the world

they'll starve

Why is no one opposing these invaders? What would happen if some private citizens sunk them themselves?

so the European continent will become an uninhabited wasteland.
All for what exactly?

Any South Africans here? how long did it take?

Its already happening in sweden

>Fucking kikes Israel will supply our fighters so we will like them after we win
sure we will. we will like them so much that we give them eternal peace.

>no opposing

In Britain for example of you let your disapproval known even on social media you go to jail, stuff like that.

Nigger you just want to fuck niggers you sweden cuck

Nah there will probably be roving bands of europeans, muslims, whatever races can survive on their own. Some sort of dark ages. or China or Russia invades
who knows.

And for what? no reason at all, completely fucking pointless

>Nah i think most humans want to live well where they grew up.

they want to live off of free shit without having to work which is not possible in Africa

What the fuck do you think they are trying to do?
All they have managed to do is making things worse.
Feeding ten thousand hungry mouths only ensured the survival of hundred thousand more.
Old infrastructure is fucked, building new is stupid because it gets fucked in few years max.
Helping Africans is fucking stupid, it only feeds their greed, laziness and sense of unwarranted superiority.
Only thing worth building to that continent is either whole new countries without niggers or a wall around it.

>This has yet to happen

L M A O

are you already completely outnumbered?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qdyerV8bfeA

we already have a muslim party in the netherlands. i expect it to be the biggest party in my coutry at the time of my retirement. welcome to dark ages 2.0

Depends per EU country.
But usually 5 to 7 years IIRC.

The contradiction is:
The better off Africans are the more they try to migrate to Europe.

Migrating illegally costs a lot of money.
10k-20k euro's.
And you might need several attempts before you're successful.
Some African families spend hundreds of thousands of euro's to get their sons to Europe.

just like what has happened in the united states?
Europe , despite the memes by the_donald americans, is not as suicidal as America is. They dont give birthright citizenship, and are importing muslims who are less likely to inter-mix with the christian european population.
Europe's shitskins mostly know what they really are, unlike america's shitskins. "Im part white, im christian, my parents are immigrants, im a REAL american!" is some shit european migrants dont do

America is a colony, Europe is your ethnic homeland.
Which is more tragic to lose?

They don't even need to vote in order for Europe to reach a breaking point. And even if they all would be allowed a voice in matters, it would not make any difference at all since the vile, anti-white marxist politicians are already in power

The breaking point will be their high birthrates

no west doesn't have the manpower anymore. Not enough young men capable of doing so I fear

This is true but importing random uneducated apes from Africa is hardly the best tactic.

Start with Eastern Europeans.
Then maybe some Asians or South Americans.

We also need mostly EDUCATED people.
Uneducated people in the West can already barely find jobs so why import uneducated Africans that just end up getting unemployed?

>breaking point
Kek, what are they gonna do about it? Go vote? No wait, that's useless then. Oh no, that sucks.

Where the fuck are all these niggers coming from?

5 years, the most

Thanks