THE FUCKING MAD MAN DOES IT AGAIN!!!

THE FUCKING MAD MAN DOES IT AGAIN!!!

>At age 16 I stabbed a man to death for looking at me wrong

>These white people from the EU and ignorant Americans, pretending to be this Obama. You are so black and arrogant, you reprimand me for no reason

I'm a little confused with the white people part though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy is completely fucking insane

But he has balls. He understands that drug dealers need to die and that junkies need to be forced to detox or they can join the dealers

WEW LAD!

I KNOW! THAT'S WHY WE LOVE HIM!

You dont like freedom?

>drugs are liberating xd

He has a very high IQ, but a very very low Tact-q.

You just have to respect him.

>"being addicted to the chemical Jew is freedom"
>war is peace
>slavery is freedom

Freedom is contingent on obeying ethical codes of behavior. A junky should be allowed to be a junky and have the results of a junky which is prison and drug related death.

He decided that If you kill your enemies you win is better than If you kill your enemies you lose

>living a crime ridden shithole thats murder rate is made 60% worse by the president whos an admitted murdering thug himself allowing vigilantes to kill whoever they want if they just say they're drug dealers with no trial is freedom

want to stop drug violence? legalize drugs :^)

So you dont want freedom of choice? Wow

This is why Filipino's are the strongest race.

It's just fact.

>legalize drugs to stop drug violence
>convert to Islam to stop terrorism
>ban property to stop theft
>legalize rape to stop rape crimes

Anyone got the image?

duerte is based

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

No

Hes AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN

OBAMA KEKOLDS BTFO

What the Fuck is are President doing this Time?
Okey......

You can Legalize RAPE only for Muslim in your Country.
That would be Fun!

Duterte is a hypocrite subhuman drug addict hooked up on opioids and who knows what else

Not only is he admitting to being a nigger who stabs people and does opiods, it's fairly transparent that he does and says edgy shit to appeal to low IQ people in the philliphines and edgy faggots from abroad.

He's a meme fuckup plain and simple

>what is google

Freedom and ethical codes are literally opposites. The main thing is allowing individuals the freedom to dispense justice such as shooting a nigger because he went anywhere near your lawn.

Duterte is the hero flipland needs and deserves.

and thats why i have a pinay girl

>legalise alcohol to prevent alcohol related violent crime

haven't been caught up to this, but was probably taken out of context AGAIN. fucking (((MSM)))

>Mexico
lol

>1488 plus 00000
Wow

>butthurt flip flagposts instead of refuting the post
Lol

how is the CIA drug ops there? have you gotten your blessings from your local cartel?

He is a fucking embarrassment to my country. He does not represent well-educated, young professional Filipinos like me. I just die a little inside every time he opens his mouth and start saying senseless things. Why can't he just shut his filthy mouth for once. Please don't create threads about him anymore. Sage

He's a fucking psychotic who shoves his low IQ people around by solving the problem the only way he knows how. The man has become just as much of a killer as the drug dealing scum he puts in the ground. How could anyone respect a morally absent man who stabs men who look at him the wrong way? As modern humans we are supposed to respect intelligence and Justice. How is murder a just sentence for a wrong look? Why the fuck would he say this shit to his people? Shame on you for being such a fucking fool to respect this barbarian.

Not good at all because we haven't legalized them yet.

Funny how you're admitting there's foreign and local involvement in this shit, yet, you mock mexico for having drug issues.

>does not represent well-educated, young professional Filipinos like me.
He graduated in 1968 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science at the Lyceum of the Philippines in Manila. He obtained a law degree from San Beda College of Law in 1972. In the same year, he passed the bar exam. Duterte eventually became Special Counsel at the City Prosecution Office in Davao City from 1977–79, Fourth Assistant City Prosecutor from 1979–81, Third Assistant City Prosecutor from 1981–83, and Second Assistant City Prosecutor from 1983–86.

Mayor of Davao City
In office
June 30, 2013 – June 30, 2016
Vice Mayor Paolo Duterte
Preceded by Sara Duterte
Succeeded by Sara Duterte
In office
June 30, 2001 – June 30, 2010
Vice Mayor Luis Bonguyan
Sara Duterte
Preceded by Benjamin de Guzman
Succeeded by Sara Duterte
In office
February 2, 1988 – March 19, 1998
Vice Mayor Dominador Zuño (Acting)
Luis Bonguyan
Benjamin de Guzman
Preceded by Jacinto Rubillar
Succeeded by Benjamin de Guzman
Vice Mayor of Davao City
In office
June 30, 2010 – June 30, 2013
Mayor Sara Duterte
Preceded by Sara Duterte
Succeeded by Paolo Duterte
In office
May 2, 1986 – November 27, 1987
Officer in Charge
Mayor Zafiro Respicio
Preceded by Cornelio Maskariño
Succeeded by Gilbert Abellera
Member of the Philippine House of Representatives
from Davao City's 1st district
In office
June 30, 1998 – June 30, 2001
Preceded by Prospero Nograles
Succeeded by Prospero Nograles

>cummies and drugs are freedom
lmao

won't be surprised when this guy """mysteriously dies""" soon

fuck off

Le you're just as bad as them meme

>drinking and smoking to death is freedom
>stuffing your face with food is freedom
>shitposting and internet browsing away your life is freedom
Lmao

its because you believe MSM regarding our President; who controls the MSM?

It's only with a guy like Duterte where you could actually remove the entrenched evils in our countries. Please understand.

shut your leftist whore mouth, commie

>Kill drug dealers and addicts because they cause crime
>murder is a crime
>you kill thousands of people without giving
them a trial

By definition Duterte is a criminal, only sociopaths in the west and Low IQ Flip niggers respect this shitskin fuck.

Yeah, he is a murder. Still, he's far better than your average drug lord, who's a murder tenfold and a coward on top of it, which Duterte definitely isn't.

that's what connections can get you ;)

sage

*murderer
Fucking English

u r mexican subhuman. quit crossing over and raping. should landmine you wetbacks to oblivion

>this doesnt compute in my narrative; let me just conveniently ignore these facts and continue on with my already disproven opinions
fucking leftists

Doesn't matter whatsoever plus the manlet has stated he would slaughter millions of his own people that are addicted to drugs.

This President doesn't have scripts when talking to public, he just doesn't give a fuck.

But this President has plans and they're working.

He knows that the only way to get his country out of poverty is by having a strong hold to the global economy. And he's working for the SEA to unite and get the cake of that global market. He also created a very strong alliance with China, Russia and even USA with Trump's presidency. He is innovating the political environment of the Philippines which can only be done by a genius.

He also said that he acts like a madman in public because that means free publicity from the media bc the media doesn't give a fuck about his accomplishments.

Fundamentally Sup Forums is envious of the method of direct response. In our more sophisticated society it takes more guile to accomplish meaningful change. A more direct and violent solution is instantly appealing to brainlets of all shades.

Is this where I'm supposed to say I'm appalled by this? I'm not.

go suck trillanes' dick

this way of thinking is why you'll forever have that federal reserve owned by private banks; everyone in the world suffers because of your mistakes

heroes of the right

Someone make a Chad meme of this man

>only sociopaths in the west and Low IQ Flip niggers respect this shitskin fuck.
hmmmmm, yes I see something here.

BASED

Fuck off, mexinigger.

here's a transcript of what he said from a leftist source:

(Jail? Jeez. When I was a teenager, I was in and out of jail. One fight there, another here – at the age of 16, I killed someone.)

(A person. During a fight. Stabbing. I was 16. Just because we looked at each other),

(Even more so as president. You fuck with my countrymen, I won't let you off the hook. Never mind about the human rights advocates.)

Is it your own confirmation bias validated? Fuck off, fagtron.

Found the assblasted druggie muzzie

As society grows more sophisticated so too do the control mechanisms. We are controlled by money and the semi distant threat of violence today rather than an immediate nearby threat of violence. The elite will always rule. You'd do better to become one and shift the world in your direction than to begrudgingly submit.

Mexican intellectual

Wanting to see millions of people die means something is wrong with you. Maybe you should go outside for a while, spend some time around children.

fuckin hell mate millions of people dying?
hypocritical americans u dont even know where the philiphines is

You must know that I'd just want to instert my penis into them upon first encounter. After all, you know me well enough to assess my mental state.

>I'm a little confused with the white people part though
He was ripping into the liberal faggots who bitch about how he runs his country.

i wish you good luck in jewing the jews through subversion

have you seen mexican and brazillian cartels? would you want to kill them or be killed by them?
there is no middle ground with drugs

TOP KEK.

DUTERTE CONFIRMS EUROPEANS ARE WHITE AND AMERICANS ARE IGNORANT MUTTS.

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHhhahahahahahahahHHHhahahaahahha

As just said, you have the freedom to be a junkie, the consequence is that you will face the penalty the criminal code has stablished.

Muh Dick he's been resurrected!

"If I told you I killed a nigga at 16, would you believe me?
Or see me to be innocent Rodrigo you seen in the street"

I feel terrible for you watching a crazy man do so much damage to your county

I can tell that you guys are sheltered white kids who don't live with junkies. The type of people who would take issue with white guys holding tiki torches, but not towards narcissistic crackheads who would steal, rob, abuse, and murder others to get temporarily high. Freedom to do drugs means enslavement to them.

country*

you sound like a faggot

The dude is scarface if he took over a shitty country

HE IS THE DRUG DEALER

He and his sons are basically kingpins who launched this campaign so they could use the government apparatus to take out their competition and run an entire country's drug game.

Seriously. Duterte most be Browning Sup Forums.

He quote our new mutt meme about the mongrel americans and pure White Europeans.

The Spanosphere is extreme as fuck. Have they been right wing all along?

Sorry Flanders (A joke Belgium, inb4 American Education), you forgot the part where the German said millions of people being killed would not appall him.
Sociopath is just a category, there isn't anything wrong with you physically, I am making a judgment without knowing you yes but you judged millions of people as well.
Yeah I have seen what they do to people, the dismemberment, rape genital mutilation, burnings. It makes me realize that killing them only brings the noble people who wish to stop them down to their level. Also, drug addicts are not part of the cartel in any fashion other than consuming their product.

>Filipino's
Filipino's what?

Nah, he's just a leftist

>I'm going to say a bunch of things you didn't and throw what you did say in there somewhere

FLAWLESS LOGIC KIDDO

>it's fairly transparent that he does and says edgy shit to appeal to low IQ people in __________ and edgy faggots from abroad.

You need to go back carlos

>>>/reddit/

Look mama im embarrased again now give me those big titties of yours

As long as he kills drug dealers... point is let the crazies out on the degenerates.

>At age 16 I stabbed a man to death for looking at me wrong
Fuck this nigger. For a time i thought he was based but in reality he is just another nigger violent savage.

Drug addicts are already dead.

This man is fucking disgusting. I hate hate hate being lumped with Filipinos and these Dutertards on this board who probably live in squatter's areas around Manila are just making me want to get out of this country even sooner than I originally planned. Disgusting country supporting a filthy-mouthed, all posturing, no action president. Fucking embarrassing.

wtf I love third world shitholes now

>Sup Forums defending a jungle monkey who wanted to rape a white woman
le ourguy amirite

t. yellow junkie

a million addicts did surrender peacefully, if you're asking.
those who get killed are those who fight back and those in higher positions who thought of using their power. there are also those caught in the crossfire and false flags planted by the syndicates. so what now?

POO

>As modern humans
le current year XD

>no action

He seems to be killing a lot of people.