Why don't Americans care about the environment and the health of their fellow beings?

Why don't Americans care about the environment and the health of their fellow beings?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mmezjp98nJU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=wX2_rupm0a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit that's disgusting...

Americans are truly the mongrels of the planet

A memeflag and a leaf
Sage

>he doesn't roll coal with his mates

>literally inhaling cancer fumes willingly

This is money tier retarded, and only seen in America

>Why don't Americans care about the environment
Because said environment just needs to hold out until you die, perhaps for a few generations more until the point where your descendants will forget you anyway.

>and the health of their fellow beings?
These fellow beings do nothing for me, why should I care?

Never seen anyone actively try to inhale the fumes like that, though since it's diesal it wouldn't kill, as we found out from the holohoax.
These absurd "lifted" trucks are everywhere though, typically the bigger the truck the smaller the manlet inside of it.

>rednecks in the boonies are mongrels

they're like the only pure whites we have left

Then you're fucked lmao

>not having an argument

post what you look like

LOL
Wrong Country!!
Tell that to China!!

>She not me, I don't even know her, why should I care.

You are literally a fucking nigger.

I do, I buy a fishing and hunting license every year and donate to Ducks Unlimited.

This is not all Americans, but very typical of the average american redneck/white trash. These are the same fucks who join the military "to kill ragheads" and are the worst type of American that exists.They are as ignorant as fucking children.

Because America wants to be polluted like China.

But Trump said we should respect them. They need to be ready for war with Iran soon anyway so you should probably support them.

Because we are retarded and inbred

That's a good question, user. Why DO the lefties
spread their damn feral cat colonies around, spreading disease and destroying birds and wildlife by the BILLIONS.

Go club some seals

because throughout human existence nature has constantly tried to kill us. fuck nature. pour concrete into the oceans so i can drive to europe.

Because they realized that there's a whole continent full of slavs, shitskins and chinks that doesn't give a shit either, and it would be simply trivial and pointless if the US alone stopped polluting the environment.

>inhaling cancer fumes willingly
>only in America
O rly?

because they are dumb

EURO KEK SOROS SHILL. THE DAY OF ROPE IS COMING

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

>NATO wanting me to pay for more (((environmentalism))).

>Couldn't be more surprised.

Diesel may appear dirtier visually, but it is actually less harmful to the environment than gasoline exhaust. Plus diesel catalytic/particulate converters are a lot more effective in filtrating harmful components than their standard gasoline counterparts.

Of course, most of the bro truck dudes probably take the emissions stuff off.

If you don't roll coal your an faggot.

Wow that uh.....
that was pretty intense and accurate of my experiences with them at school. I just refused to put it all together due to media indoctrination.
Sauce?

>trying to deflect from being canadian this hard

Because the US still has lower levels of pollution than many countries, yet we're still looked at harshly while others like China and India continue to cause issues while the world turns a blind eye. Maybe you should ask why Leftist celebrities and politicians continue to scrutinize the US for alleged uncaring for the environment while at the same time water their massive lawns and fly in private jets.

A daily reminder that the retards in the south aren't retarded because they are inbred. It's because they bred with slaves.

>worst type of american
>not african americans
i'd be more willing to be around white trash than niggers. at least they have your back if some shit goes down.

And there's also more people in China and India so it's perfectly logical for them to have higher admissions. Stop justifying retardation you idiot

At least niggers starve instead of destroying all the land and making it unlivable with their culture of usin fucking that leads to literal degeneracy

American Renaissance site.

>admissions
>Stop justifying retardation you idiot
Too obvious

Global warming is a made up crisis that was invented by liberals to make money off of green energy.

>Global warming is a made up crisis that was invented by liberals to make money off of green energy.

you might want to visit your sea side states yank bro because most of that is underwater.

I know yanks are dumb but not this dumb lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=wX2_rupm0a8

>"""""""yuropeon cars"""""""" not being bad for the environment

nice try hans

That doesn't mean these effects are caused by man. The world is ever changing and will heal itself. It will be here long after humans are gone...

>tfw Euroniggers will never have a 600 horsepower 3 ton machine that can tow a boat with ease or get 24 mpg unloaded
>tfw Euroniggers will never have $2.29 per gallon Diesel fuel
>tfw forever cucked

We all know you're just jealous

>Be California
>Have the most environmentalist
>Push global warming like a religion
>Have the most polluted state in the union
>Can't breath, too much crap in the air
>Can't drink water because it is polluted with sewage
>Can't have nice streets because trash in the streets
>Canyons and ditches used to dump trash
>Mexicans allowed free entry
>Some parts of state are literally Mexico clones.
>Can't have nice forests because they burn down too easy
>Preach to the rest of the world on how to be good environmentalist
We should all follow California's example

nice meme flag

>care about the environment and the health of their fellow beings
most of us dont have kids and have no steak in the future