Leader of Republican party calls for GOP to replace Trump

Its time to get rid of Trump now or we republicans will lose again.

Who should we pick as a replacement? I say Jeb or Kashich. They are the only ones who can restore honor and diginity to the repiblican party.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
twitter.com/RealLambright
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek. If they remove trump, they'll lose the election.

What is up this guys ass anyhow? What's he losing with Trump in there, exactly?

>GOP loses to DNC
This isn't a loss to them, DNC already purity tested all the progressives out of any position of power in the party, so right now both GOP and DNC are neolibcon war party, they don't need to worry about who wins as long as it isn't Trump.

Kristol is a Communist Jew, of the Trotskyite flavor to be exact. Kristol wants permanent foreign wars/revolution throughout the world.

This.

All this. So many people fail to realize that the GOP and DNC are not very different. The whole reason Trump has and is taking so much shit is because he is not part of the organization and that's the scariest thing to (((them)))

>implying there will even be elections

Trump will skillfully use the outrage of the stock market collapse in January to seize total power.

"Look. It was going up while I was in power. Now the dems have started impeachment and the stock market has crashed. The dems have destroyed your money just to relitigate the election. Are you going to let them destroy you? LETS MARCH ON WASHINGTON"
Then when he has arrested the House and the Senate, then you will see the real Trump.

That's some serious roleplay user

Billy Crystal no!

> lefty Dem

He didn't even write "Dem". He explicitly says not Bernie or Warren.
He would side with a Dem over Trump.

Not surprising obviously

>lefty
about that...

Why do you think he is screaming every day from twitter that he alone is responsible for the stock market all time highs. While during the campaign he repeatedly pointed out we are in a monstrous bubble. Stocks, bonds, currencies, everything. He knows exactly where we stand. He knows exactly it will implode horribly soon. The only thing keeping it afloat are the hopes for the big tax cut Trump has promised.

As soon as the impeachment start that big tax cut is in question and the crash will start. Perfect timing for Trump to blame it all on his enemies and get out scot free.

traitors should be executed for treason

you mean calls on the GOP to commit suicide?

If he does I will happily wear a Trump armband.

can white people that agree on 90% of things start our own party and not let any jews join and subvert it?

there isnt a republican party anymore. they are fucked and they know it

((Bill Kristol))

Nice try, JIDF

Looks like Celebrity Zillions is the best option

Yep. Neocons emerged out of Trotsky leftism.

Lol... I can smell the butt hurt over the internet.

He always creeped me out... he looks like a nj housewife with an overstretched plastic surgery face.

yup. notice how perpetual warfare--the war on drugs and the war on terror--are both framed as just goals to the goy, when in reality they are just destabilizing brown countries and causing massive welfare migration into white countries while legal pharmaceuticals and leftists are killing more of us each day.

GTKRWN

this

It is in exact terms fulfilling what was laid out in the 4th international Communist Congress.

Kristol is a true conservative and a patriot unlike Cheeto Benito. Shove it meme-flag, you are probably not even American

Amen.

Trump wasn't even a republican 10 years ago. Kristol has been a leading conservative for decades.

Glad to see there are still people with a brain left on this board

fuck off neo con, go back to the democrat party where you belong. it's over for you

Would a patriot want to replace their country's citizens with foreigners?
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

Go to bed Peter Schiff

we need people like bill, graham, mccain, mcmullin, romney, pelosi, shumer, & maxine to die in a fucking plane crash.

"Leader of Republican patry"

It's fucking Trump you idiot.

obvious troll thread but just want to point out that as a Republican and sitting President, Trump is the literal leader of the Republican Party.

>LYING ABOUT IRAQ WAR FOR ISRAEL
>TRUE PATRIOT

Kristol doesn't want to conserve anything except the state of Israel, and is willing to sacrifice his own race and country in the process. Bush era Republicanism is dead.

(((Bill Kristol))) is a swamp dwelling neocon RINO. He has no constituency outside the beltway.

Fuck you, Bill. Nobody is buying what you're selling anymore.

This is the same shithead who openly called for a Deep State takeover of the government when Trump was elected. He's a traitor who deserves a short rope and a tall tree.

>what's he losing?
Shekels. He's a "Republican" who isn't respected by republicans. His advice isn't desired by the Republican president, and he loses influence weekly. At this point it's mostly democrats who like him because he trashes Trump

The GOP needs to be purged just as badly as the DNC.

They're all back biting treasonous rats wearing man flesh.

Well drumpfies? If you don't listen to him you're being a traitor to the United States.

>leading conservative
>has no conservative positions
Wew

the worst neo-con and ultimate shiteater grin
((Leo Strauss)))-alert
thinks he’s Gulliver the big brain
if you listen to him, he’ll tell you Lilliput is on fire and expose his tiny dick to put out the flames
you’ll just get pissed on
probably pedo

I'd put Limbaugh as the leader before Kristol

Trump needs to be gotten rid off

We need a true constitutional conservative in the white house, not a fascist.

>What's he losing with Trump in there, exactly?
He really wanted America to blow up Assad for Israel. He's part of that group of geniuses who think America has to be celibate, not-racist, and blood thirsty to dominate the world.

(((Krisol))) has been Neocon controlled opposition for decades. He never met a war or open immigration policy he didn't like. He mouths conservative platitudes but works towards the destabilization and destruction of the U.S. like most (((Neocons))). He WANTS the Republic to fail. He wants it replaced with an open oligarchy and envisions himself as taking his place among the ruling elite. That he is openly bleating like a lost sheep shows that he and his are losing their grip on the reins of power and are becoming desperate to the point of desperation. It's equal parts infuriating and amusing. Infuriating because of the realization that this snake and those like him have been in control and have corrupted the government at every level. Amusing because they are flailing about like birds with broken wings now that power had been snatched from their slimy grasp.

>implying the jew cares what letter is on their puppet's business card

LMFAO you sad little kike shills are not getting any better at this.

They killed both Pauls
Why would they think anyone would fall for this shit now

>Leader of Republican party

you must be 4 years old... He is a commentator that works for a Neocon think-tank. An ex fox news commentator.

WTF do you get off calling him leader of GOP?

DO you have any fucking clue who this hag is? he was the LEADING cheerleader for WMD and Iraq invasion.

Get a fucking grip dude. These Bush family fucks are spinning for their own asses out of jail. Trump has the goods on all of them.

Bush and clinton are two sides of the same coin. Foundations, Saudis, Russia and all.

LOOK UP FUCKING HISTORY

I look for him to flip to the Democrats (((for the good of the country))).

Subtle.

>Bill (((Kristol)))

Lord, you're bad at this. Please tell me you're not getting paid more than minimum wage.

my sides
user, you magnificent basturd

When you can't tell if a post is a troll or a parody

lol fucking RINOs think they have ANYTHING to offer people.

You guys should get a room and not suck each other off in public

The future is bright, Lambright2020. twitter.com/RealLambright

Well, they're paid whores, so...

Only white people can be Americans. The founders were smart enough to know this. See: Naturalization act of 1790

>CIA Login
>FBI Login
user...... you forgot BLACKED.com

IS DONALD FUCKING TRUMP YOU MORONS
stop buying the fucking meme, the republican president is *always* king of the party, everything else is dinner theater

He's a mouthpeice for the rothchilds

Fuck off Boomer. We are the conservatives now.

This. They are showing their true colors and subsequently nothing gets done, every second RINO is backstabbing and sabotaging Trump at every turn. They are destroying the GOP and they don't even care, since they just want to protect their comfy swamp and stay on the good side of their "sponsors" and the alphabet agencies. They literally don't care, see the Bushes. Voting for Hillary over Trump, just out of spite. They are a disgusting bunch, and just as much traitors to the USA as the Democrat lunatics are.

You tell them leaf.

KKKristol is the poster child of the neocons. He talks conservative (sometimes) but he want one world government with communist-like controls. He is definately not the leader of the GOP, we are and we want him gone.

Trump isn't a republican but Kristol is terrible. He doesn't have a place in the republican party with or without the trump thing.

>Posts gen x lib politician as if its in any way relevant to what I said

Shit. That one on the right is like "yeah, he's a bigger faggot than we are".

I was supporting you. Are you ashamed of your countries leader?

It's fake, I'm just pulling legs.

There isn't a word in the English language that properly encapsulates my feelings toward Castro's love baby the mascara model

I could only imagine.

So a repeat of the 2015 “throw everything at the wall and hope something sticks” primaries that gave us Trump in the first place?

Unless they outright steal the election without trying to hide their actions the chance their candidate will get elected is unlikely. People are just to aware of their bullshit.

They want the trash elements in the general public to just hate Trump so much that the public will be ok with the Establishment stealing the election.

>(((Bill Kristol))): Oy Vey!!! Trump stol the election!!! Let's steal it back... for real.
>Normies: You are right!!! The MSM told me Trump stole the election with the help of Russian hackers so it is only fair if we get to steal it back!!!

Insane and dangerous moronic logic. That is the state of the Establishment.

Bill (Kristol) is the leader of jack shit right now.

>leader of republican party

Bill Kristol is a cover man for dirty politicians, and he is literally been made impotent

They don't care about losing election. Both dnc and gop are the same thing run by the same kikes.

Fuck off drump shill

Did you already forget these leftist neocon JEWS were rooting for Hillary?

We should elect Bibi here too since the law doesn't apply to Jews it doesn't matter that he's not a citizen

If he goes 1488 is fight for him

They want to lose the election.

How do people not get this by now?