AMERICA IS WHITE

>le 66.4% face

Are you done with your bigotry, Europoors? This is what being 1/3 African looks like and its beautiful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s97IkRo8Txg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This is what being 1/3 African looks like and its beautiful.
Says the nigger OP

We must secure the existence of mixed people and a future for mixed children.

open

One more generation of a good white male would bring her genetics back in line.

>brown eyes
is she wearing blue contacts?

Yes, So BEAUTIFUL!!

bobs

She's Italian-nigger.

so the white gene is needed to wash out the niggroid gorilla features? That's kind of sad since she still looks like a chimpanzee.

>We must secure the existence of mixed people and a future for mixed children.
Then you need more white idiot, or you'll end up with a planet of the apes

That looks like that tranny from YouTube.
Kys John Benitez Sangrero.

milkies?

>that
>an Italian

fucking what?

I would bang her titties and then throw her in the oven

Brittany is honorary

what is this pic from?

sauce on vid

No she has blue eyes. A lot of mixed race people have blue eyes actually, and its always been the way.

Her DNA test came back ~33% west African

She is absolutely lovely

fake news

Nice man-shoulders, man.

>The voice of a squirrel on helium
>The IQ of a damp rag
>BUT THOSE BOOOBIES AND SHE'S NOT TOTALLY LIBERAL
Yeah, no

You got this pic from me kek ;)

Anybody who wants to secure an existence for my people is an ally

What ethnicity is she really? I know the last name is Italian, but she's obviously mixed

nigger. sage. next.

No way, source?

I would rape her if I knew I would get away with it

>Sup Forums begged her for tits
>posts them for Sup Forums instead

WHO TOOK THE PICTURE

She's 1/8th

She's a 2/3 European and 1/3 African

>there were people on this board during HWNDU that actually considered this ape attractive
disgusting

How is she Italian if she is merely 5% southern Euro in total? She's a lot more North Western (29%) and Eastern (21%) European.

She's literally 1/3 African . I've been saying this forever. My DNA test came back 45% West African and my skin is British-tier white and my hair is brown/copper. No offense but white people are really awful at telling how "black" mixed people are. Black people always know I'm black but I can make up random countries of origin when talking to white people

Months ago I was in a thread about her and the person who took this photo posted it. He deleted it almost immediately but I managed to open it in another tab and saved it. Pretty sure that was the first ever copy.

Oh fuck you all, she isn't that bad. Half of you kissless virgins would sell his soul to the jew to have a girl like that. The other half is probably beyond the point of no return in matters of reproduction.

>wah i dont find women attractive

we know you like cock faggot

i agree wtf is wrong with her face and bulgy eyes

Its possible her Italian ancestry is from northern Italy. They have a history of mixing with Germanics and Slavs

Stop posting this thing.

>American
>My DNA test came back 45% West African
I'm mad to be honest. I thought the 52% was just a meme. Apparently not.

She might not be 100% white but she sure loves to get white boys hard.

Pic related.

She begged for my Bavarian creamer on those double mocha ventis

Wew /r9k/ beta liberals gtfo

A wide face + developed cheekbones/jaw is actually a a strong indicator of genetic/developmental health. Narrow faces result from poor lifestyles

I'll give her 66.4% of my dick.

Wtf she has a huge chunk of east european ancestry and most of her northwest european ancestry is ambiguous

No. I'm from North Italy and my test turned out 100% European with only 5% generic North-West Europe and the rest Italian

So if you inherited skin and hair from white side, what did you inherit from the black side?

I want to go bra shopping with him.

any more pics of venti?

This the germanic/slav thing in italy is exaggerated, she obviously isnt even italian. To have so much east european ancestry and fact that her northwest european ancestry is mostly ambiguous I'm guessing she has ancestry from north east europe

getting closer.
post uncensored

Brain power.

she is 80% whit with my dick in her tummy, and 85% after i cummy in her pussy

She's not Italian. It is ppl taking her nickname as real name sadly

So .332 inches?

Muh dick

My face is pretty well blended and most people consider me attractive; I'm similar to Venti in the face, but more masculine.

My skeletal structure is 100% West African in terms of high bone density, very wide shoulders, very narrow waist. My muscles are also set like a West African, but the fibers are more mixed so I have solid sprint speed but also good staying power (good at weightlifting).

So all things considered I'm a nice smooth blend of European and African features, with very light pigmentation and, at risk of sounding conceited, above-average intelligence

We iz white n shiet

Would I have a chance with her bros?

You look like, you'd be fucked by her boyfriend than be her boyfriend

Go to bed Riley

You look like MC Pedrinho lmao

youtu.be/s97IkRo8Txg

You’re literally the amerimongrel goblin.

Its alright defend your identity if you're Jewish, or Black, or Latino, or Homosexual, or a pedophile; butt if you're mixed and are proud to identify with your White ancestry, you have to be mocked into irrelevance
>were she ashkeNAZI, the thread would be about 'Milkers'
>but since she identifies with her White relatives; she has to be attacked by Jews and their Judeophile shills. not rocket surgery
>she's a brainiac btw

ur ugly and look like ur gay, like the 2 worst things for a female

>1/3 African
You fucking retard!
How the fuck can you be 1/3?!? Did she have 2 fathers and a mother?

She needs to be bleached.

One more generation should clear up the monkey genetics

you have made an unfortunate mistake posting your face here
prepare to get torn apart
to answer your question, no, you look like a person of soy
if you want to change this you should start lifting and get rid of that faggot hair and stop posing like a homo

>I'm not smart enough to notice when someone is faking it.

You
Not retarded

Pick one

Embrace the future.

Post Britt topless