What does Sup Forums think of based black science man?

What does Sup Forums think of based black science man?

i have know him my whole life

based and black

He should shut his fucking mouth.

Deport them all.

Clever nigger is still nigger

>Muh Jesus

I've watched on of his show were we went all "muh poor Galileo, muh poor Bruno" so he's basically shit IMO. And yes, he must be way more intelligent than me, Mengele was too I guess so...

He's a nigger so:
>He's a fraud
>Don't think about him

he was pretty cool til he got all political useful idiot-y

Nail datass Tyson be like it do

He never contributed anything to science. He simply parrots what other scientists have done and said whie arguing Pluto is not a planet.

Is he our guy

He's a tard and deserves to burn in an oven with his compatriots

He's funny guy, I think he's an inspiration to all the Nignogs to join the STEM and get out of the ghetto.
Also, he's a propaganda machine to show yes blacks can be intelligent too.

Is he smart, yes.
Is he smarter than an average scientist, no.

Like one third of his kind, rapey.

BASED? gtfoh merchant shills

based nigger

Neither based nor a science man. He's an entertainer. He does nothing of value except mentally masturbate psuedo intellectuals.

He's My DAD!

Black science is a fun topic to rip apart. So much of his shit is dumbed down that it just becomes flat out wrong.

Tyson is an Anti-God skillful lingual shill with a wet dream style grin stuck on his face. He's perfectly knowledgeable in the officially approved main stream's bigger is better side of knowledge. Cryptic-deep state bodies use him to push out conspiracy theories (alternate ideas). Therefore he's stuck in a place of pretentious delusion that's he's perfectly righteous. In reality he finds out nothing, only regurgitates elementary science, and his belief that God is silly so lets run around and ignore everything.

What fucking above average IQ guy believes in God.

Isaac Newton

this

I don't think he's that bad, I just don't like how pompous he sounds half the time.

He is half Hispanic

this guy is woke af

fuck your kurwa slide thread
SAGE

But they cant, re: nignogs

Somehow he lacks the charm of the smug Jew atheist Sagan.

I hope he doesn't do a bill nye.

Idiot.

Nig gonna nog

He's gangsta.

Fuckimg retard who thinks he knows a lot more than he does. At this point he just parrots what others say. Honestly, just listen to him come up with ideas out of his range of expertise and he makes a fucking fool of himself

He existed 300 years ago you dufus

Good educator when he stays in his lane. Good voice. A bit arrogant. Increasingly annoying

Scientific propaganda mouthpiece funded by the government. All celebrity scientists are bought and paid for. They are the preachers of a "scientific" religion.

Yeah! Get with the times! It's the
>current
>year

grandstanding fraud