Why did our white ancestors 'the master race' choose to live in the most depressed climate of northern europe and not...

Why did our white ancestors 'the master race' choose to live in the most depressed climate of northern europe and not the mediterranean or the tropical paradise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you find black forests depressing you are not White

Because it takes a special type of person to be able to withstand it. Hell idk, but how's it going Denmark user?

also this, God-tier comfy levels.

It's beautiful and who sayeth choice was ever involved, it was out of necessity

Pushing humanity to the limit and ensuring progress.

>living in a small cabin near a wooded area like that.

comfy. as. sin.

Amen. I find them peaceful and serene.

Depressing? Winter sports were invented in those climates. They had fun with that shit, son!

Name a positive thing a sunny beach or tropical island has ever done besides give wicked dick sunburns?

it was that climate that forged/refined that greatness

So true I could just imagine myself sitting in those woods listening to the silence

Explain Russia then

Tropical environments do have advantages such as long growing seasons and no need for cold-weather clothes.

However I still prefer colder ones.

Because it was full of sub-humans and niggers

Valid point

Because it;s harsh environment meant that only the strong survive. It covers our flesh with clothing (too cold) so we are not thinking with our dicks so much and therefore focus on better pursuits, like building houses (to combat the cold), hunt (create weapons) and manage resources to deal with the harsh winters (economy). It's the ideal environment.

>can't find happiness and freedom in a comfy forest

Non-White detected.

too much cold can be a bad thing.

Hot climate makes people lose their fucking minds.
Similar as to how fast your CPU can run.
If you have liquid cooling, you can overclock your CPU.

The better cooling, the faster the processor can run.
Doesn't matter if it's made from silicon or carbon.

Because then you never would have grown.

Is it cold that factors into seasonal depression or is the lack of sunlight and the corresponding lack of Vit D?

Better processor cooling.

The master race lives in Greece.

why don't you live in the Mediterranean?

Because we're not retards like every other race and can survive anywhere.

you are retards
you subhuman

They probably didn’t chose it. They were forced to live there by being pushed out of the nice warm places. Jokes on them we became so much better as a result.

they didnt
they are still subhumans

Dude I love the cold wheather. I grew up in MN basically siberia. It was glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

nobody does you subhuman

Your forefathers weren't pussy faggots like you and could see the beauty in a climate like that.

they couldnt see "the beaty" in that shithole either you subhuman

>OP never enjoyed taking a nice walking on a nice cool foggy morning

Serene and comfy as fuck. And this is the right time of year for it.

nothing nice about a cool foggy morning you shitskin

BECAUSE WATER. ALL THE WATER, FUCK.

CANADA IS COLD AND DARK BUT WE HAVE 2O% OF WORLDS FRESH WATER!

And i drink 10 liters of it every day.

Not for whites. Whites can produce Vit D quite effectively with very little skin showing and indirect sunlight. Seasonal affective disorder is actually quite adaptive. It benefits the individuals who can create their own light (build fire, candles) and stay busy when isolated. It does reduce the overall activity during winter, so that energy can be saved for the spring planting and fall harvest. Now there is too much of a good thing, as the highest rates of SAD occur near or above the arcitc circle, but no one is claiming the Sami people or Inuits have advanced much beyond survival. The right amount of cold is good, because the lazy and stupid die, but when the environment is so harsh that there is hardly a growing season, this produces a net negative. Also, 95% of human illness types occurs wihtin 15 deg of the equator, so living in these colder environments frees man from the majority of diseases (also why they make surgical suites cold - to inhibit bacterial growth).

How does the country side Denmark look? Does it compare to Bavaria in any form or fashion?

Forgot pic

t. mohammed

Thanks for putting forth the effort and explaining it user.

Btfo to sandcastle land you sandnigger.

We had a rainy, gray autumn day today.
Went to the eye doctor who put drops into my eyes that widen the pupils so the retina can be examined.
That was great. Afterwards everything seemed brighter, traffic lines really shone.

googled boring landscape
first result looked better than denmark

I am a Greek you flag hiding shitskin

Kike bolsheviks.

I am a Greek you shitskin

I fuckin love forests like this

Nice gets

I don't know if I love the cold but I can deal better in 20 below than I can in 105 with 80% humidity. When it is cold you just put some more layers on. When it is hot basically I have to stand next to the AC all day.

no one care about you stupid German story times

then you are a retard

You're either shitskin or a spoiled suburban white dude who can never enjoy ambience. Or just a lazy fuck who can't take a walk and prefers driving his Toyota.

It's beautiful, especially with the added ambience of fall leaves blowing everywhere.

so all the niggers and Jews leave us alone

Clam down Amir Kadar Algafi. You shit skinned Arabic speaking faggot.

t. based brit bro

Also to answer your question, the sunlight does factor into SAD (seasonal affective disorder), but more likely it is ions in the air. There is a study that is conforming this at Harvard and Yale right now. The negatively charged ions in the air, for reason not yet fully understood, cause people to become more alert and serve to elevate their mood. Most of these ions come from wither running water or rain. Put a negative ion generator in your house for a week and you will understand what I mean. Just don't become manic.

t. physician

Awww, you didn't even learn proper English before the ICE will deport you, Diego.

We have pretty nice forests in our area, but a rolling country side is what I'd love to witness first hand.

>How does the country side Denmark look? Does it compare to Bavaria in any form or fashion?
Its flat and boring as fuck

You need to go back to your dry desert then.

There are no deserts in Greece you slavic subhuman with inferiority complex.

Greek with a little bit of Arabic, you muslim pandering pussy, Hans.

>depressed climates
you mean /comfy/ climates

>the master race
>NORTHERN EUROPE
AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX

Cold weather climate is the worst ever, whoever prefers it is retarded
Nothing beats tropical climate where you dont have to wear thousand cloth pieces in order to go to the supermarket

Forgot pic

Going for my Associates in Science, I should probably know this. But thanks for explaining, its always interesting to learn about these topics.

I am a pure Greek you american shitskin

So the beards grow thicker

tropical climate is shit

>Greek
>calling someone else a shitskin

Ever walk through something like this on a nice cool foggy fall day? I have many times. It's more Heavenly than you can imagine.

If you look closely in the pic you can see that there isn't a shitskin for hundreds of miles.

Warm weather makes people lazy.
Struggle is progress.

northern europe used to be warmer and drier.

No one chose anything. White people are just the branch of the human species that evolved to live in those conditions. Literally the reason we are white.

Sun lamps and ion generators (perhaps more the latter) both should be effective against SAD.

yes
you shitskin

Germany is always cool and foggy in this shitty time.

no human likes it

The beautiful game of Northern Europe, obviously. The fucking animals

it doesnt you slavic subhuman

Wonder how much brown dick your white women get on a daily basis by Syrians and Samalis. Go get acid thrown in your face you cuck.

Different kind of forest

the fuck are you talking about cloudy weather and fall/winter is the best fucking thing in the world, fuck you if you think otherwise

It does.

Sure, you love Black forests, and also their gigantic thick tree. You would like nothing more than to sit on the hugee tree and tell your daughter to give her flower to the tree

What made them the master race? The ability to conquer the harshest terrain.

Insead there's more rock than soil, and lots of olive trees

go to bed yankee cowboy!

Many of those subhumans are in Greek camps.
Greeks look better than other humans.
Why would Greek women prefer some ugly sandniggers over the best humans in the world?

its not you shitskin

it doesnt you slavic subhuman

No we care. Based shy germans dont talk to people irl so pol will listen n be nice. Hope your eyes are ok.

Greece exports fruits and vegetables you shitskin.

The question is, would you rather have a shitty climate around all the time (that is in fact blessing you) or have shitty lazy people around all the time?

Now with the widespread use of fossil fuels (that occurred out of white ingenuity), those shitty places are slightly less shitty, and with a socialized welfare state, all your hard work can now go to subsidize shitty non-contributing individuals in your society. Something this absurd and outlandish cannot last forever...

Kys ahmed

Sure looks like the middle east to me, you disgusing turkic shitskin mutt. That's where your people belong, your dry hot arid shithole of a country. Only a true nigger would live in such a crappy place. A white man would burn there. Comfy dark forests are OUR home, you on the other hand belong to your semitic sand homes.

Germany has both
shitty climate and lazy people
you shitskin

My favorite map

been watching this survivalist guy for a while. he always has a ball in tropical climates. and always starves in what is it temperate climates. it's amazing they even survived. kek

I call bullshit. Go to rural Germany. They come alive in this time of year from Oktoberfest through Christmas. The part of Germany you're in amy be all kebabs crying that the weather is an insult to Allah but real Germans love this time of year.

says the slovene nigger

Because this is a picture from summer (where tens of millions visit Greece).

It's empty because a lot of wood was used in ancient times. That's why Iberia has so many semi arid regions.

You are a slavic subhuman with inferiority complex. Much heavier than usual.

Greeks are direct descendants of Greeks.
slavs are mongrel subhumans