Blacks do more crim-

>blacks do more crim-
have you even checked the data racist pricks?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's why you calculate the % ,dumb uneducated nigger.

I'm not surprised your subhuman brain doesn't ratios.

sage

The latest Nigger tactic is to claim "Per Capita" is a racist white invention.

Look at the murder rates, right uderneath your red box. Remember blacks are 13% of the population

Now remember that murder is the one stat that is extremely hard to obfuscate.

Anyone who takes the bait is a redditor and needs to hang himself by the strap on his little red hat.

fpbp

we all know it's bait. Anti-racists never actually look at these stats in the first place

college -> the new elementary school degree.

They're a majority of the population, though.

They have 3 times the people but only do two times the crime. That means someone is committing more than their fair share of crime...

Violent crime, nigger. Whites trying to avoid taxes isn't that big of a problem and you know it

niggers literally dont know what per capita means

Fpbp

And if you graduated highschool, you'd know what "per capita" means. It means that blacky is waaaay over-represented in crimes.

Maybe fix that instead of bitching how 'da whyte man gots us down, them fuckin' rayciss."

I won't point out the obvious as everybody else did but...
where are the spics in this?

included in the white category, duh

Yet whites are more than 3 times the population, so the number should be 3 times higher than blacks... yet it's not.

>those murder numbers

Do you even per capita nigga?

>what is statistics
>*sees flag*
O nevermind

Firat poo best post

Now please normalize this with population. You are welcome.

>today a nigger didn't understand per capita

wow amazed

Muh Per Capita Nigga.

Why are there no Mexicans on that chart? Are you possibly lumping them in with whites? Hmmm really gets my noggin joggin

Is this like a reverse troll or something? Can someone be this stupid?

There's also about 12x as many white people in the country.
Will niggers ever understand math?

Wow I never knew hispanics didn't commit any crimes. Why would you even want to send them back? Whoa...

Had you finished school, you would understand why you are so off base.

i feel the need to bring up the high school graduation statistic amongst blacks in the US.

blacks are 13% and whites are about 67%
since when is 13 times 13 equal 67,you inbred shit?

They know what per capita is. They just think it's racist.

Just like they think Math is racist against blacks

Dirty Mexicans and Latinos aren't represented in that chart? Oh wait, they are. They are just lumped it with "white" people. Nice try though.

this is now a facts and statistics thread

I don't see hispanics in there. Is it because 20 percent of the population commits zero crime or are they blaming white people for their crime?

this

>not per capita
Nigger detected. Sage in all fields

They would never lump Hispanic Crimes in with Whites, to hide the true number these Non-Whites commit, right?

Solid poo, high fiber

Well (((they))) belong in ovens

>Whitey: ~64% of pop.
>Negro: ~12% of pop.

Set it up as the country is 100 people and that would mean there'd be 12 black and 64 white.

Would you want to live around a group of 12 people who commit crime to the point that it's half of the majority 64 despite being 1/5th the size?

fpbp

>he doesn't realize that blacks are not 1/2 the population
You realize that your own statement shows blacks are far more likely to commit crimes than whites

Mexican is not a race it is a nationality.

Based POO

Poo dropping bombs!!

>nigger can't into percentage

Even before percentage blacks still rob more wtf

It doesn't take much effort to look at that small page of crime statistics to find out the only type of crimes that whites are proportionate to their population is under age drinking and driving under the influence of alcohol.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

Cool bait OP

This graph must be lumping "white beaners" in with actual white people.

> Doesn't calculate per capita
> Hispanics grouped together with whites

Blacks are 6-7% of the US population.
>Do half of white peoples % crime despite being less than 1 in 10 of the over all pop and whites being 6 in 10
Wow you really got me there nigger
BTFO'd me desu senpai desu senpai