Louis CK admits men aren't allowed to ask for sexual consent anymore

Regarding the allegations of sexual harassment against him:
“These stories are true,” he wrote in a statement of remorse shared with HuffPost. “At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them.”

But we all know not asking = rape
and now asking = rape

Ergo more powerful people aren't allowed to ever engage in sexual behavior towards less powerful people.

But no two people hold equal power. There is always a more powerful person.

Ergo asking for sexual consent will always be wrong for one half of the people involved in a sexual exchange.

Therefore the more powerful person has been stripped of their power.

Therefore the other person is actually more powerful.

But because they are more powerful they are now the person who isn't allowed to approach.

But because they are more powerful they are now the person who isn't allowed to approach.

THEREFORE NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO BE SEXUAL

THEREFORE THE HUMAN RACE IS DONE

THANKS LOUIS CK

The left is literally retarded.
They have no redeeming qualities.

M-maybe it'll mean people have to get to know each other and m-maybe g-get m-married before they have sex.

TradCats say thank you Louis CK.

This is already the law in Sweden.

Consent isn't enough.
You can be married and have sex once for the sole purpose of making a baby.
But if 20 years later she decides in hindsight starting a family wasn't the best thing for her career then it's rape.

>and now asking = rape

Fuck it. I'm done with dating.

>in a statement of remorse shared with HuffPost
I hope they start streaming live struggle sessions soon

I'm glad he said this, hopefully it blows up. The subtext shows how ridiculous it all is, hopefully he did this on purpose, or at least has the desired effect that feminists and rape allegations are fucking asinine

this is why you only do business with prostitutes

Sorry user, the next step is you're not allowed to tell her no, because that would be punching down

This T B H. it seems to me he made a written statement precisely so media people would be forced to retype it and process its logical implications. I don't think I'm giving him too much credit here either

Thought of this recently too; we're taking a degenerate recursive route with liberal fanaticism towards Christian morality and actions again. They destroyed the very thing they seek to create with a crude, disgusting substitute

Just start actually raping. Shouldn't matter since everything is rape now, I guess.

>I don't think I'm giving him too much credit here either

Exactly, he's a smart guy and throws subtle shade towards retarded women and the way the system is milked for them. He's not always the "top cuck" he's satirized here as

I’ve fucked 91 broads. I’ve never once asked for consent.

I don't need it I don't need it I don't need it

This is pretty funny, seems like he did it just to troll the press.
>Haha yeah I jerked off in front of those girls like a huge fucking weirdo just because I had permission to, isn't that still really fucked up even though I followed your rules?

Tomorrow's HuffPo lead article: Where have all the good men gone?

You could always have a struggle session with your cock instead, mate

give milky mummy

baby wants milky mummy

source?

Almost makes you want to just say fuck it, if you can catch it you can have it and just allow rape. I mean that's what the Muslims will do regardless outside of their arranged marriages and they will eventually over take the rest if we don't beat them at their game.

nvm im retarded

That's why they are importing shitskins rape is their culture so it's OK.

WOMEN ARE STRONG
>man shows dick
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M DITCHING THIS CAREER CHOICE

Endgame approaching soon lads.
Soon being male in of itself will be a rape crime.

Chill the fuck out. There is a huge difference between talking/flirting with a woman and being a degenerate, sex-crazed creep.

Why lionize this piece of shit. Even HE knows he was fucked up. (And your Jihadi flag is showing)

Maybe when you're in the same workplace as somebody you should be a fucking professional and not be thinking about your needy little cuck wiener when you're among coworkers. Maybe you should worry about having people respect you before you worry about jacking off in front of them.

Maybe in situations like that it's easier to find people who want to fuck you, outright asking for consent or not.

God damn I hate liberals.

He is just some perverted jew who got caught in his act and he is trying to weasel his way out of it. There isn't actually any logic behind his defense, he is just trying to give the typical feminist spiel in hopes that it will lessen his sentence. Funny how all these guys who talk about how evil and abusive men are turn out to be the biggest turds.

>therefor the other person is actually more powerful
this doesn't really loop on itself. One person is understood to have more power, and as such it is on the other person to engage in initiating the sexual conduct. That's if you're going by the rest of your logic.

How can it be misconduct if it was consentual????
The woman's admiration for him made it not ok????
What is happening???

Breh, it's another scalp claimed by feminists. They pick off their own because it's easy prey. If you think they won't come for you as they continue to consolidate power, you have not been paying attention.

Same shit as always she "felt" like something bad would happen to her if she said no.

The fact that the woman was a coworker who he could literally fire at any moment makes it misconduct.

>What is happening???
Women want special treatment once again is what is happening.

If you are a man, you may be occasionally forced to make a choice at your workplace where you either kiss your employer's ass and eat sheir shit or you tell them to fuck off and walk out.

Both are valid choices. When a woman is faced with this kind of dilemma though, it is considered rape.

The bots and shill and high schoolers are a lot to put up with and filter through but critical analysis and perspective is what keeps me coming back to this place

Thanks for not being a fag today, OP

>Not realizing I was using Jihadi flag as a joke
>He said he never did anything without asking first
>Watching you turn to liberal hysteria because it's a guy you don't particularly care for

When the choice is literally "fuck me or get fired" that's a bit different than inflating somebody's ego. The piece of shit is a degenerate jew with no sense of professionalism just like every other libcuck "comedian"

Louis CK is an atheist, not a jew.

One of Louis CK's jokes is that women damage people psychologically while men damage just people by punching them

I don't think he ever threatened them to be fired.
Maybe they assumed that threat was there without asking, kind of like how you're doing because you don't (((care for))) CK

were they on a boat or something?

>red text on implication

But what is the context? Were they all making out and touching and it seemed a reasonable step in the process?
Or were they talking about gardening and all of a sudden he jumped up in front of them and whipped out his wiener?
There is a difference.

Nice flag you have there, leaf, or israel?
>C.K.'s paternal grandfather, Dr. Géza Székely Schweiger, was a surgeon. Székely Schweiger was a Hungarian Jew whose family immigrated to Mexico

strongly considering converting to Judaism

Lol he really IS king of cucks.

1) He used his power...not to fuck women... but to jerk off in front of them?
2) Then, he apologies too

Hahahahahahahahaha

Oh my GOD.

Yup, it's pillow waifu time. In self defence.

NM. Didn't realize he was her boss.
He's a creep.

Look at his flag, m8. You think that's a good man gone?

> louis c. cuck

This is completely retarded. All of this has been well known for ages and the only reason the story was made was because people are having insane fun tearing down famous people. And his action qualify as creepy, not mentally scarring and definitely not illegal. So what if a comedian is a creep. Most comedian live on the edge of societal norms. That's what makes them and their perspective funny. Why do you want famous people to be paragons of virtue? They're not your friends or family.

I take it you haven't heard of Harvey "That's Literally What I Do Because It's Common Practice In Hollywood" Weinstein. It's a fair assumption to make, Shariablue.

>giant liberal pussy acts like a giant liberal pussy
well imagine my shock

This is hilarious. They managed to actually convince this guy that he has power. He's one of the least powerful people the world has ever seen

So you get fired then, tough shit. What he did was already illegal back then if they had not given permission. Have some god damn balls and stand up for yourselves you useless cunts.

He’s only a quarter Jewish.

who did he fuck?

>power over another person

i was going to argue against this, but there's literally no way to do so.

even in extreme cases, where a boss asks an employee for sex - it still works. in our lawsuit-happy world, it is truly the underlings who hold more power, and the paradox kills the whole thing.

kudos.

the only way to avoid the scythe, my friend.

>implying you ever started

Well yeah, you don't need to ask consent if she's dead after the fact.