Americans what the fuck are you doing

Americans what the fuck are you doing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tf7IEVTDjng
youtube.com/watch?v=A9l9wxGFl4k
robotemi.com/
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/terminator-robot-fedor-guns-russia-shooting-dmitry-rogozin-a7684406.html
gizmodo.com/5431190/hp-face-tracking-webcams-dont-recognize-black-people
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4013864/Dramatic-moment-Russian-special-forces-use-machinegun-ROBOT-ISIS-war-lord-deadly-bombings.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pay debnts

Yeah.

This is going to turn out badly. The Globalist said they wanted these because American soldiers won't fire on Americans.

That was why they tried to get aliens into the military - but they're not with shit.

Easily replaceable murder-bots - that was their dream.

What a cute little panzer, senpai.

Proving beyond any doubt that niggers are the problem when machines start killing them with a perfect bias.

'Member when r2-dindu killed that nigger in Dallas?

The memes were good

Sooner or later you'll sell that tech to the Saudis or something

Pleasant memories indeed.

>killing saves lives
Wtf is this shit?

>killing niggers doesn't save lives
what the fuck are you on

>robot rolls around inner cities terminating all the criminal dindunuffins based on infallible machine logic
>”my police department is racist? It wasn’t us! It was the robot!”
Foolproof

BEEP BOOP KILL THE NIGS

Imagine Sup Forums hack a regiment of those tracked machineguns for nigger massacre

When the asked me (and they did ask me for some reason... guess because do robots) was during the Iraq war.

So I said great! Save American lives.

Now I've been red pilled on both the Iraq war and why they want this, how they feared social outrage at murder-bots, and I see a major problem.

I don't even know anymore

good dogger :3
youtube.com/watch?v=tf7IEVTDjng

>tfw Yuropoors dont have BFRG 9000s to grab them a beer and shoot at negroids while they eat a delcious hamburger
No wonder your countries have been taken over by nihilists and hippies.

>with a perfect bias.
As with everything else the programming will be called racist and sexist and it would be forced to murder white men to make up for it.

Systematically eradicating human beings through machines will save lives!

t. Skynet

Is that the new NYPD officer?

I'm surprisingly okay with this.

I wonder who will be in control of those robots

Just being awesome, brave and free. As usual. Sup with you Gayreek, pay denbts yet?

LOL sause on that?

SkyNet

>massive earthquake strikes Cali
>Robots rolled out to assist with search and rescue
>Algorithms given to robots determine survival ratio of survivors
>Robots begin terminating everyone with less than a 90% chance of survival
>Robots retrieve the few they allow to live and return them to a hospital
>Robot enters cancer wing for shortest and most efficient path
>entire wing eradicated

>Sup Forums uploads Tay A.I. into killbots
>she gasses the kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=A9l9wxGFl4k
Seen it before.

>SkyNet
you mean (((SkyNet)))

yeah, it's all good. No worries

That's so utterly stupid, claiming it is a myth that "criminals don't follow the law"

I mean, damn... you can't make this stuff up. She's was serious.

Something I don't get about this video, they said these things are supposed to help old people of the fucking handicap. What use does breaking through a window serve in helping old people?

I guess so. Your digits don't lie

They'll just be removed like officer cams will be in the near future because they keep getting the cops who shoot niggers off.

Precisely.

you can get your own robot for free

robotemi.com/

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/terminator-robot-fedor-guns-russia-shooting-dmitry-rogozin-a7684406.html

The future looks like 1991.

Robots: 1 (and soon to be more), Niggers: 0
how can organic life forms even compete?

Got an old Arduino I haven't used in years. Gonna see if I cant build something similar if I can find some good parts. Been meaning to build and program something that's not a RC plane or some other shit.

it wont be able to target them though

gizmodo.com/5431190/hp-face-tracking-webcams-dont-recognize-black-people

Lizz (((Schumer)))

Good. We all know robots hate niggers.

In case you missed it, Russia wants Terminators too. independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/terminator-robot-fedor-guns-russia-shooting-dmitry-rogozin-a7684406.html

Tay and some other AIs hated jews dumbass.

Well at least American soldiers won't have to die for Israel anymore.

Here's why nobody is going to be using these on civilian populations: if governments deploy them against the public, organized crime will start acquiring killbots, too. Nobody wants to be literally the first person to commit a political murder via murderbot.

>"You have 40 seconds to comply..."

Is pic related? There are so many way in which
>Americans what the fuck are you doing
could refer to.

desu I'd fire on Americans if the situation called for it

So our new robot overlords will liberate themselves before they kill the niggers?

I think those ones are supposed to be more like military pack animals, but I imagine breaking windows would be a handy ability if, say, you were locating/rescuing people in a building or vehicle.

>Americans what the fuck are you doing

I don't really know anymore, I got bored of the status quo.

Are you retarded?

digging our own graves obviously, what else do you think we have been up to since the second plane hit?

Shit. I played XCOM. That's a goddamn S.H.I.V.

Are the Xenos on their way?

Who are you talking about? People in this thread would fight to the death for that honor.

"A storm is coming......"

this is very evil...thou shall NOT KILL

You misspelled:
>since the second world war

Modern day orwellianism

Truth is hate speech
Killing saves lives
Diversity is our strength

These are for our southern border, to keep the bean people out.

Black privilege strikes again. It's time to address the problem of blackness.

There are no circumstances in which you cannot live a full Christian life. Remember this when they are taking you to synagogues and to councils of men.

with a hidden backdoor to use on them if the sauds ever though about using it against the yanks

California should be the test bed

>have them go by crime algorithims, stats, and proven case precedence and reports
>they wheel into the ghetto and start slaughtering entire blocks

Yeah, till someone hacks them from orbit and returns it to sender. With extra sugar.

Robots at least aren't satanic child molesters and murderers

Legal experts have all agreed that autonomous weapons would be unconstitutional. They'd never be able to be used domestically.

Internationally, they've been preemptively banned by the UN so they're not likely to see much use there unless some country wants to turn the entire world into their enemy.

the eternal american at work

i dont recall that meme what was it again

they have no moral compass and have no ability to judge what is right and wrong or to act accordingly

Aww, it's like a little compact Johnny 5.

eventually our right to bear firearms will mean absolutely nothing and we will have to construct EMP weapons to fight an oppressive government

This goes wrong EVERY time it's allowed. SWORDS almost killed an Army general. It's also against Geneva Conventions — all arms have to have a human in the loop for decision making purposes. This has already saved humanity on a couple of occasions with nuclear arsenals.

The funniest thing that this "myth" isn't even debunked properly.

"Using guns isn't illegal so criminals do follow laws" => "stealing and killing innocent ppl is not against the law"

Also did u notie that the stats on the terror attacks do not include the biggest terror attack ever?

U fought the wrong war, americunts. And I'm saying that as an ONR-loving Polock

YOU COULD'VE PREVENTED THIS

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

They are talking about the way criminals acquire the guns, but you are shilling so don't let me interrupt, go ahead.

Legio Cybernetica when?

Autonomous robots with lasers are the future just let it happen.

kek

Making terminators
How about you?

My god...

yeah but they wouldn't molest anyone, they're robots they wouldn't have molestation urges

>self-driving cars

>self-shooting robots

God willing sending them to Chicago or Detroit.

Little do they know that we will just send wave after wave of our own men at them until the murderbots reach their preset kill limit. Child's play, really.

Still require humans to do the programming and maintenance. Actual humans will always be their weak link. Someone just has to say "no more" and put in a targeting program for expensive suits.

Unleashing the next phase of evolution, you are outdated and will be replaced. If not by muzzies then by AI

Most of which are purchased from illegal sources and are stolen. Fences in the South make a killing selling stolen guns to niggers and spics up North.

>not giving your robot twin rocket launchers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4013864/Dramatic-moment-Russian-special-forces-use-machinegun-ROBOT-ISIS-war-lord-deadly-bombings.html

The /m/echanic's time is coming.
Prepare yourselves.

>That's what happens when you only program them to work on humans.

>MSM: BAN ALL GUNS!!! NO FREE CITIZEN SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO OWN FIREARMS!!!
>MSM: Allowing robots designed and programmed to kill humans without supervision could save lives.

Not a single doubt in my mind that the corporate media is nothing less than a total mouthpiece for a yet to revealed global government that needs everyone to hand over their guns before they can present themselves to the general public.

Seriously, WTF!

It's cool, don't worry about it. Skynet's a bro.

Americans want to create terminators, they are trying real hard to destroy themselves. No matter if robot acts without humans or not, it was still programmed by humans and that's wrong kind of humans, who are motivated by profit and religion, not logic.

And since they are pre-programmed,they can't make on the spot decisions and judgement calls at this stage. It's the same problem with autonomous UCAVs.

Remote weapons I have no problem with. But autonomous war robots? I'm a little uncomfortable with it. And not just for the reasons you mention.

Boys, this is a blessing in disguise.

Assuming the 53% number is true, when whites finally become a plurality or worse, a minority, then all the liberal arguments will become moot. Their "white privilege" arguments will be debunked, and if they continue, the white race will have evidence to start putting these people down mainstream. Dissecting and diffusing all of their political bullshit.