Hahahahahahahahaha

>Sup Forums meetup
>Literally only three white people attend
>They look Jewish

I always knew most people on this board were a bunch of self loathing POC who wished they were white. The actual white people on here are mostly civnats or libertarians with maybe a dozen who actually believe the extreme right shit.

Sup Forums confirmed to be full of inverted cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jew york ain't hwite

"Dick Milking Party" wtf?

We will inherit the earth

kek pic rel is reality

These are the people lecturing you about degeneracy and race theory. The only two non skinnyfat ones are a chink and a literal ape-looking manlet.

did you think it was just a meme?

Sup Forums is a board of peace

And neither is Sup Forums

You're probably Jewish yourself. This place is crawling with self loathing Jews who want to rebel against their orthodox parents.

Ahhhhhhh hahahahaha

*breathes in*

Tbh it was a NY meetup, that's about as bad as it gets in terms of racial demographic

Ironically if you want to see a bunch of white Sup Forumsack Americans look at /k/ meetups.

and that's bad because? I'm sorry where are you going here?

DELET

>be american
>be mutt
sad!

Isn't New York full of Irish, Italians and Slavs though?

All the naziposting is jidf ,fampaitachibandesubaka

>islanders sweater
disgusting

Isn't it obvious that most of the white people were to afraid of being doxxed to attend?

THIS THE HUNDRETH THREAD ABOUT THIS TODAY
You divide and conquer Shareblue faggots need to try something new

it was 50 years ago

What's wrong with diversity my (((man)))?

50 to 100 years ago maybe. Now it's probably less than 50% white

full of jews basicaly
>1.5 mln kikes

The girl on the far left is clearly a tumblr spy

It's funny, type in black nazi in google they're redirecting you to a wiki article titled ''Persecution of black people in Nazi Germany''

Preservation of culture and race, of all culture and races. Know your history, kids

Do not let (((them))) win and slander our cause

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

>the people I hate are more diverse then the people that hate them.

> hwndu was set up in a very multicultural part of new York
> of course you will see conservative nonwhites
> S-EE ! /POL IS FULL OF NONWHITES!!

kek, the left are fucking retarded and can't meme.

Looks like they're having fun

I always see these pictures submitted as evidence that the NSDAP worked with non-masterrace countries and people, but all I see is a black guy in military uniform. Where's the swastikas? Where are the Germans shaking hands?

all those who are ready to fight for their races are welcome, it's what papa Hitler wanted.

Remember how we mocked brony meetups where every second person had glasses? Fucking hell Sup Forums you're no different.

Why are there still shills obsessing over the HWNDU people? Are their minds really still blown by the fact that New York is filled with a large assortment of people?

The average meet-up attendee =/= the average Pollack.

I think most people on Sup Forums wouldn't want to go to a meet-up, or is it just me projecting?

Yet people will still claim Sup Forums is a white nationalist board run by neo nazi skinheads.

The cognitive dissonance of the left/shills is astounding

Unity

Is there something wrong with glasses? Can't help muh vision

That isn't a Sup Forums meetup you stupid cunt, that's a reddit speed-runner meetup.

Heh, I guess we know who are the real niggers now.

white people are too cool to go to your dorky meet ups

pol has always been diverse. thats the whole point. pol is the biggest meme out there and normies dont understand and call it racist and sexist.

I believe you but... Still no swastikas... Just a black guy in fatigues...

the only pol meetup there has ever been is the Japanese one

this

>Venti pulling the merchant face

Isn't she Jewish herself?

your point being?

>Sup Forums
>White

Too good looking to be a Tumblrina.

Ok there we go, that's a start. What's there context of this picture? Who are these people?

The new face of Master Race

The fucking thousandth thread.

>Reddit calls us WHITE nazis even though we're not WHITE
>Stormfags come here and push their gay propaganda and I tell them to go back to stormfront, we're not even white

Both ignore us. But retards like OP will believe the rebbitors that claim we're nazi's when we're not even majority white. Retards like OP think Sup Forums is stormfront jr. We're not even white.

SO HOW CAN WE BE CALLED NAZI's??@?!@?!?@?#?#%$#$

>Best guess for this image: hitler with black nazi
it's tay all over again

>Too good looking

Cool what's the context? Who are these people? When and where was this picture taken?

I love you brothers

none of the white soldiers have swastica neither, I still fail to understand your point here.

None of these people are Sup Forums, all /soc/and Reddit attention seeking degenerates

One day, we will have the great burning

This.
If you haven't realized Sup Forums is satire, you are the kind of retard being satirized

>white Sup Forumsacks
>willingly doxxing themselves
Only non-white retards would dox themselves at LE EPIC MEETUP

Better be quiet man, karma is a bitch

Not her, the blue hair cunt.

There was a black nigga born in Nazi germany
He became a nazi and got some pictures taken because he was one of the few black niggas in nazi germany
That's the whole story man

>Amerimutts think this is a 10 and would gladly make more mongrel children with her.

I kinda feel like it's a kike sperging out, I'm done replying to him tbqh famalam

fpbp
NY is non-white. Who do people expect will go to these faggy NY meetings?

The hitler salute is cultural appropriation.

>muh day of the rope!
>too scared to show face in public

hmm

I think I could beat them all in a fight all at once unironically

It's a ruse bro

Real Sup Forums never reveal themselves.

leftypol please, this pic is ancient you're not even trying

Guess my race. (Pic is me when I was 14)

You're an idiot. You present a random old black and white picture of blacks and whites in military uniforms with no context and it's
>S-see! Nazis didn't hate anybody! I totally belong on Sup Forums even though I'm a ching chong chinaman!
Get a life retard.
>asking for sources is sperging out
ok

GTFO World citizen faggot

Sometimes I feel like I’m the only green eyed tall Aryan here

Retarded. This is ameripol. Here in europe rightwingers are chad tier white men.

>flag

This is how you can tell who's a mutt or not. She really does have the face of a man. A bad trap at best. This doesn't matter as much to non-whites, who care less about facial attractiveness. Whites value attractive, feminine faces. Partly because the face is what you have to go by in cold weather, and it's also why we sexually select each other for things like eye color.

>projecting

Any proof or are you just another leftwing retard who believes the bullshit that pours out of his mouth because reality is too disturbing

I like this crowd. I would literally be the coolest person in the whole room. And best looking.... And probably the oldest.

T. Retarded shill

America is dead

Definitely italian.

>Whites value attractive, feminine faces

White women have
>wide, square jaws
>heavy brow ridges
>large, projecting noses

>feminine

>lies constantly
>accuses others of fake news

What are the left such scum

why the jugs of milk?

holy shit where did you get a picture of me from?

Tell it like it is user

Pan troglodytes

T. Hypocritical nigger

These are literally the white supremacist of Sup Forums

You'll all be spared during the race war.

I'm in this picture and can explain exactly what's going on. No, this was not a Sup Forums meetup.

This photo makes me sad

Reddit faggots trying to steal our shit
Only 30% of the worlds population can drink milk, a majority of the 30% are white

Don't worry, I'll serve your cause as well as I can. I have 120 IQ points after all.