Why is Steve Bannon shilling for Roy Moore so hard?

Ask yourself that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=KIpEffmH3Xs
haaretz.com/us-news/1.818154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In a way he's bannon's guinea pig.

He's a convenient way to test Bannons Populist methods against the establishment.

Roy Moore is a good, Christian man promoting a white Christian agenda for America
He will be the Senator from Alabama and you will address him as both Senator and as Judge

>32yo hitting on 14-16yo
why society has so much issue with that?, if you see pic related and you wouldn't bang, you're giant faggot

I pray that one day you can see the nature of the problem of older men and younger women. Here's a hint: it has something to do with that impulse you just described.

I naturally want to seed fertile ground user. First marriage fell through, wife cucked me with a bunch of degenerates behind my back while I was in medical school. Now I will grow my power level, and when I'm ready to breed, I will date the youngest field I can plow.

t. degenerate

Bannon is a scumbag.

Pedophile Steve.

i like how there's no fucking evidence he even did it and yet leftycucks keep spamming baseless garbage as if it's fact

Do you mean Roy "I didn't molest children but if I did that's okay because the bible says so" Moore?

Roy "God's law is superior to man's law so if the bible says we should stone homosexuals we really ought to" Moore?

Roy "Muslims are literally Nazis and Catholics are heathens" Moore?

Roy "The boys are my toys" Moore

Roy "Bannon showed me his cannon" Moore

Roy "Israel first, Kids for dessert" Moore

Roy "Me and Steve do the double team" Moore

Why is Alex Jones shilling against paradise papers with muh Soros muh For Foundation when they are actually exposing muh ebbil globalists he fights against?

wtf I love globlism now

That is why marriage was so important back in the day ya know

Why did Americans have to ruin Sup Forums. Were they not satisfied with every other board? American hunger for invading other places and filling them with shit can never be satiated

"IM NOT STEVE BANNON TRYING TO SUCK MY OWN DICK" -Big moochi

Big mooch was probably the most important chess move trump made. He had one job and one job only; stop the leaks and he did so in a matter of days. He purposely called nyt guy and made it perfectly clear that he knew it would be on record for every news organization to run with INCLUDING BRITEBART. Anthony was the kamakazi pilot crashing into steves bullshit and i for one am so glad this fat Fuck finally showed his true colors. Social Communist snake willing to switch sides the minute things get too real for him.
FUCK STEVE BANON AND FUCK FAGBART

Dayum straight son. Drop ur cocks and grab ur glocks were coming!

T. Loser pedo who cant get real women so he has to go for lesser mentally developed kids

Your on or probably already on your way to getting arrested for pedofilia. Stop now and realize the errors of your ways before its too late. I know you think this is a larp but i assure you its not. Your on a very slippery slope my friend. You will remember this post when your sitting in jail if you don't listen to this message. Also you know how bad are pedofilia and the guys in jail are even worst when it comes to punishment for thos sins

False allegation and Bannon is an honest man doing the right thing.

Why did the GOP cut off Moores funding today and basically disown him in under ten minutes after wapo dropped these (((allegations)))?

God I hate these rino gubmint shills...

Also if u believe the daily beast.. (Its garbage to me) BANNON IS BACKING CUBAN 2020 lulz

Makes you hard

I hope Steve Bannon gets indicted.

>very specific anti-Bannnon shill using the same pics over and over again

Is this the best the leftist (((((deep state))))) can muster?

He's a pedo. Steve Bannon on a pedo like Milo working for him.

How am I deep state if BANNON IS WORKING WITH HENRY FUCKING KISSINGER.

Funny how you defend a guy who had a gay pedophile work for him and post that. Faggot.

>How am I deep state if BANNON IS WORKING WITH HENRY FUCKING KISSINGER.

Don't bother the alt-kike has no fucking consistency.

Let's not forget this beauty from kikebart.

So RINO means people who don't like pedos now

You're not fooling anyone, kike shill. Anons can see right thru this obvious coordinated campaign of fake consensus cracking.

>Why is Alex Jones shilling against paradise papers with muh Soros muh For Foundation when they are actually exposing muh ebbil globalists he fights against?

Alex is a globalist kike

He says he "hates" globalists but shills againist North Korea, the most anti-globalist country on earth.

No response? typical low IQ Jew. Can't even answer a simple question.

>You're not fooling anyone, kike shill.

>how do you do fellow polster?

t. goon kike shill

Once again. No response, no answer. Deflection only. How sad it must be to have all the lies crumble.

>doing divide and conquer shilling that benefits no one except neocon jews

RMYT

Bannon is a neocon.

How much do you like Richard spencer

Richard Spencer is a kike shill too.

>"Bannon is a neocon"
>Bannon hates neocons
>Bannon's economic nationalist views are at odds with Uniparty values

???

He supports Jewish Nationalism which is different to International Jewery.
His logic, Jews deserve and homeland so do we

>ctrl+F "Mercer"
>0 results
>42 posts

nu/pol/ is disgusting

Because McConnel backed Strange.

Why you shilling for soros so hard?

hahah you GOP kikes are so scared
the more pro-trump politicians we get in the better

Do retarded shills actually think Sup Forums will fall for the anti-bannon fuckery going on? Bannon is literally more /ourguy/ than Trump himself.

There's nothing populist about Roy Moore

Jews do not deserve a homeland. israel is illegitimate.

>Do retarded shills actually think Sup Forums will fall for the anti-bannon fuckery going on? Bannon is literally more /ourguy/ than Trump himself.

Are you on fucking crack? This is a sure sign you're a fucking shill. Nobody in their right mind would say that except for a kike trash piece of shit.

He's a social conservative who has made his entire career on promoting Christian government in the most Christian state in the country. That's pretty populist.

He's not saying he's a kid fucker you worthless faggot. He's saying he's gonna plow a slightly less used 18 year old and pray she not a master class rosty at that point.

what's happening there

Because he doesn't want another dem to win.

If you dislike Jews but love Trump, I gotta break something to you.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=KIpEffmH3Xs

I like it

Because he is a robot larping as a human

No it isnt, that's called being a christcuck.

What you described is no different than the entire Republican party during the Bush years. Moore is not a populist, he's a nut. Bannon is going to kill Trump's populist movement by promoting crazy fringe people.

What the fuck does having connections to Weinstein have to do with anything? That's like saying all the women that got raped by Weinstein are also rapists because they then accepted a job under him. I know this is probably Liberal-think but even they can't be that stupid.

How about you fucking kill yourself Cernovich.

This, so much. What we need to do is just shut up and vote for the candidate that the establishment tells us is the right one. Even Bernie Sanders loves Strange.

Because Bannon is awesome. Does that answer your stupid question, faggot?

Dat Hexagon Pin

>poll

Why are you posting the commie jew Yuri Bezmenov?

Tits or GTFO. What's a 'real woman' anyway?

Think of that all on your own or is it just a random nonsensical comeback generator that spits out bullshit?

Bannon is a faggot.

HAHAHAH Fuck off. You mean the person who exposed what idealogical subversion is?

lol, if you think Bezmenov was the real deal you're delusional. he was literally a Soviet double agent if you look at his political activities in the U.S. he worked with the fucking civil rights movement to ram through immigration reform and forced integration.

his entire narrative is that "THE SOVIETS ARE THE REAL RACISTS AND WE NEED TO REJECT SUCH IDEAS HERE IN AMERICA!!! JUST LOVE EACH OTHER AND SPREAD EQUALITY"

Remember the 80s/90s multiculturalism? It didn't seem forced? The Predator handshake? The Lethal Weapon movies? Captain Sisko on DS9? That made the US strong. It's the grievance-based multiculturalism that fucks the US up.

> Mitch Mcconnadoodle: If Roy Moore diddled a doodle he should skip diddly-doodly and skedaddle.
> John McCainawack: If Roy Moore diddled a doodle he should skip diddly-doodly and skedaddle.
> Mitt Romneriffic: If Roy Moore diddled a doodle he should skip diddly-doodly and skedaddle.
> Donald J Trumpininski: If Roy Moore diddled a doodle he should skip diddly-doodly and skedaddle.
> Alabama Lawyer guyarooney: If Roy Moore diddled a doodle he should skip diddly-doodly and skedaddle.
> Other Republicans: If Roy Moore diddled a doodle he should skip diddly-doodly and skedaddle.
> Roy Moore: If Roy Moore diddled a doodle he should skip diddly-doodly and skedaddle.

why indeed

No, I want actual populists. Dont be disingenuous.

>Stop now and realize the errors of your ways

Now that you are done virtue signaling, fuck off. No one (especially me) wants to hear about how you don't want/can't manage to fuck younger women as powerful men have done for literally (LITERALLY) millennia.

The media is full of accusations against everyone right now, and I still don't see any proof. This is merely a smear campaign for the democrats to win, because they will do anything to win. They called Trump all of these things a year ago just to win.

take note of the people that are attacking Moore and the people that are defending him
haaretz.com/us-news/1.818154