CBTS #210: Rabbit Meme Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

>Request to update spreadsheet → →

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE

Links to all threads:
#1 - #148
#149-#200

Recently on CBTS:
#200 #201 #202 #203 #204 #205 #206 #207 #208 #209 We still need more infographics / diagrams / memes. Keep making them. MAGA.

Q confirmed
Look out for fake trips. Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
>Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
>Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo

We should stick with ONE template for redpilling. Use

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-10/saudi-deep-state-prince-bandar-bin-sultan-among-those-arrested-purge-report
archive.is/Nrmr1
paganmeltingpot.wordpress.com/2014/02/15/wenet-the-swift-one-and-other-hare-deities/
imgur.com/a/6LIHg
youtube.com/watch?v=D99DfE544Xk
irsn.fr/EN/newsroom/News/Documents/IRSN_Information-Report_Ruthenium-106-in-europe_20171109.pdf
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928799440827310086
thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Project_Looking_Glass_LANL.html
twitter.com/__0HOUR1_
youtube.com/watch?v=S-N6DL6PvE4
youtube.com/user/jaydyer
deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16612-North-Korea-is-a-Fake-CIA-State-Jay-Dyer#.WgVAv6lMHqA
jaysanalysis.com
twitter.com/Jay_D007?s=09
podomatic.com/podcasts/tkelly6785757/episodes/2017-09-11T05_41_40-07_00
youtube.com/user/thkelly67
twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/929071295547035652
books.google.com
nytimes.com/2017/11/10/opinion/ivy-league-offshore-tax-stanford.html
youtu.be/Dfm8IJSt6Pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Qs
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

JFK
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

VAULT8
wikileaks.org/vault8/

+++

Lurk
And
Red
Pill

if you post about SHILLS then you are a SHILL
if you post about TROLLS then you are a TROLL
if you post about N*GG*RS then you are a N*GG*R
if you post about J*WS then you are a J*W
if you post about RETARDS then you are a RETARD
if you post about NORMIES then you are a NORMIE
if you post about F*GG*TS then you are a F*GG*T
if you post about NUMEROLOGY then you are an AUTIST
if you post about RELIGION then you are a FUNDIE
if you post about OFFTOPICS then you are a DISINFORMANT
if you post about LARPING then you are a BASEMENT DWELLER

PC Edition

DIG OR GTFO

Power > money > human trafficking > drug trafficking. Follow the money? Those have to be two of the biggest illegal money makers ever.

Saudi "Deep State" Prince Bandar Among Those Arrested In Purge: Report

>AKA Bandar Bush

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-10/saudi-deep-state-prince-bandar-bin-sultan-among-those-arrested-purge-report
archive.is/Nrmr1

Remember lads, we've already won.
The original drops by Q are all that we needed, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others.

Ye shall know them by their fruits, and should a post be sowing despair, confusion or sorrow just know that the only tool these fools have left is to erode our belief and trust in trump.
So I have to ask, Do you Trust Trump?

I do.
I'm getting comfy.
Build the Map for normies.

Didn't Trump sign a deal it would help SA when it would engage in war? .

pic related
friendly reminder

bumped
comforted
lurked
and
red
pilled

bump cus gnufags rule.

So someone on the last thread just reproduced Q's trip code. So ya that is a problem

>Disinformation is necessary.
>Ex: US ML NG (1) False SA True
One of "US ML NG" was intentionally (necessarily) false but SA was true. Martial Law was false. Intentional and necessary to threaten martial law in order to keep Antifa home on Nov 4.

You’re gay

Thanks polskibro
Where are we on the circle diagrams? any good ones ever get created?

GIVE IT UP GOYIM, YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT THE CIA.

just curious, but..

what are you posting about?

No, it turns into ^

Godspeed anons for your work.

wait, wasn't a MAP pizza related?

on a hankie? for John pedesta?

Genetic sequence?

these cards are 10/10 what game

spelling mistake in meme
"about and inch"

WENET: the egyptian god of rebirth and strength agenst overwelming forces
AKA MAGA and taking down the deep state

paganmeltingpot.wordpress.com/2014/02/15/wenet-the-swift-one-and-other-hare-deities/

Nationwide sealed indictment count please.

no, they mocked it. He i using L's insead of exclamations.

Anyone have isolated screen caps for the batches that came out after "Everything has meaning, nothing is random +++" at the end of that batch?

Q is being found through Twitter @carrollquigley1
@jay_d007

>Pic related

Trump would have only renewed a deal
It would have originally been signed long ago
And yeah, we'd help them in war. King dollar is king dollar for a reason. Oil. OPEC

this bread devolves pretty fast around those themes so i just figured i'd try to keep people on task

AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU STUPID GOY.

>

idk what it means tho

chimpout of the century

sadly no, and the disruption level around here has allowed for only fairly individual artistry to abound. Teaming up has been a problem but it seems a bit slow today .

Try using it, it's that ^^

NG is NIGERIA
cctld .ng = nigeria
>boom

Is there any central stores pic with all the pics of these cards saved?

So tonight fellas??

Illuminati Card Game (1995?) Archive, missing some newer ones
imgur.com/a/6LIHg
+++

who won the prize? 148866666?
slow is better, it's supposed to be mainly a comfy bread. A marathon of sorts. But the pic above Hong Kong has been enough to keep me going today.

if it happens, it will be after markets close

A lot of information regarding the White Rabbit is here.
Take pieces that fit our puzzle and discard the rest.

ah shite what a waste of a post and now this. .

BREAD THEME
>BREAD THEME
BREAD THEME
>BREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=D99DfE544Xk

Same thing as other nights:

Nothing will happen

tripcodes are i the FAQ. is that what you mean?

using mine now...

>Detection of ruthenium 106 in France and in Europe

irsn.fr/EN/newsroom/News/Documents/IRSN_Information-Report_Ruthenium-106-in-europe_20171109.pdf

>is this something we should look into ?

Just shy of 400, including the 50 in Virginia (Which by the way has a huge amount of missing children) and 37 in DC.
Oh, and see pic for the two tagged flight risks.
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928799440827310086

So 40 minutes from now at least?

thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/Project_Looking_Glass_LANL.html

This time it's real! Tonight Obama will be in cuffs I promise

what is the best map for normies? What if there was a vidya where the user played as clint-ton or someone of the likes, and the plot just portrayed actual events. Please include election night.
>remember no russian

javascript:quote('148863683');
This from last bread

way! i likey slow. :)
did i come across as bitching?

o,O

Seems to think something is going down tonight also, 0 seems pretty on the money
twitter.com/__0HOUR1_

Yes, at least.

load up on semiconductor puts before close, user

Holy shit. Thanks user.

Did you read Meg's post?

meh maybe

How does Vault 8 tie into this?
Was tripfag a LARP?
youtube.com/watch?v=S-N6DL6PvE4

let's actually see it

On a side not. Bitcoin is taking a big downward trend in the last 24 hours. Down about $600 to around $6500

ALL HANDS ON DECK!!

PAY ATTENTION:

I have discovered SEVERAL YouTube channels that appear to be Q related. I hate to say this but it would appear these people are either Q himself or took over for Q as a LARP when he began using Hollywood references.

He is confirming it on Twitter as a LARP! Take a look! @jay_d007

Maybe you've heard of them?

Name: Jay Dyer
youtube.com/user/jaydyer

Also of note:
deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?16612-North-Korea-is-a-Fake-CIA-State-Jay-Dyer#.WgVAv6lMHqA

Twitter: Check out Jay Dyer (@Jay_D007): twitter.com/Jay_D007?s=09

Name: Tim Kelly
podomatic.com/podcasts/tkelly6785757/episodes/2017-09-11T05_41_40-07_00

Also of note:
youtube.com/user/thkelly67

So once you review the hundreds of podcasts/YT videos you can thank me for either exposing Q as a LARP or for sharing these guys because they are definitely redpilled.

Important to note the Hollywood themes throughout Jays videos and of course the fact that if they are behind this it may be to boost viewers.

This. People keep saying it will be quiet for veterans day, but that's the perfect time to strike. What better way to honor vets than to drain the swamp

twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/929071295547035652

I think I missed it. Halp?

that is maximum autism

Sooo, user said we'd get proof podesta was in custody "within the hour" 3 hrs ago....

Any fucking updates from any of these twatter feeds that were claiming the same?

big shit always happens late on friday to miss the news cycle. Pretty standard practice.

Reminder, no one needs to be researching what "white rabbit" means because Q said, "glowing rabbit."

cringe

HAPPENING! FBI RAIDS ON TOP OFFICALS!

Now I couldn't possibly be bothered to give any kind of proof or support for my claims but my "baskin robbins" sources have given me a "scoop" saying that for sure tonight the bad guys will be dealt with. But you won't hear about it cause the jew media and immunity deals

Tfw lurking since 2010 and still not knowing how to post properly
Thx user

Saying "lotsa rumors" in the same tweet twice doesn't really constitute a happening.

Q isn't a LARP
Dyer is using disinfo partially
remember
>Disinformation is necessary

big if lotsa

Esoteric Hollywood:: Sex, Cults and Symbols in Film
books.google.com books

From Matrix analysis:

Neo’s apartment is shown as “101,” the very image of binary code, and he is instructed to follow the “white rabbit,” a reference toAlice in Wonderland. Alice in Wonderlandis also a classic allegory for both the intelligence world, the conspiracy world, mind control and thepsycheand its journey, as well as having other esoteric connotations that fit perfectly with the interpretation presented here.

From Eyes Wide Shut analysis:
As mentioned in the picture above, the film is full of mirrors, which are symbols of the psyche, the inner world as it were, as well as other worlds. This occurs inAlice in Wonderland, for example, and this theme, as well as theWizard of Oz, both figure prominently, and aretheosophical allegories. Most commenters who note this point to it as some kind of MKULTRAcontrol mechanism, but I think that is far-flung – more realistic would be the usage of such stories as allegories or metaphors for transformation – the metamorphosis of initiation into the “mysteries,” if you will.

>was this all a LARP?

You're just asking this now that its been a week since martial law was supposed to be enforced?

LOL builds in a fail safe to keep the larping alive. Pretty smart

GOOD GOY.

hey Jay, we don't believe you or Fed Ice Radio

it goes up and down all the time. The important thing to note about BC is it has ties to pedowood, Epstein and the CF.

Where can we see the original source listing these?

Interesting article...
nytimes.com/2017/11/10/opinion/ivy-league-offshore-tax-stanford.html

While doing a search on the white rabbit. I got a hit on this.
(Huffhouse/ C.I.A)
Ozark Mountains.
1 bank for 53 people.
75,0000 ft fortress.
Overwatch
youtu.be/Dfm8IJSt6Pg

>twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/929071295547035652

Markets need to close before anything goes down. Expect it only after an hour.

Who did Kubrick cast in EWS and what did he tell one of them while shooting the film?

He's not disinfo. He's been posting about this stuff for years. Dyer and his buddies created Q to get people to buy in to the Hollywood cult MKUltra NK is fake stuff. Which could be true! He's a genius and if you go to his Twitter I told him it doesn't matter if it started as a LARP.

sad! hey look, someone is taking credit for Sup Forums but doesn't have the balls to use the tripcode to confirm it directly. surely they're telling the truth!

Nicole Kidman, her father's shit.

MFW we are close to 148888888 and rumors start

yet everyone still falls for this shit even after the reveal. what a waste.

Getting that sneaking "we're slipping into the Fallout timeline" feeling considering that this is all leading to AI Presidents and Synth body doubles..

Not Jay but you can find me responding to him on Twitter. All of this content was available before Q.

GodFather 3 analysis:

Mirroring the death in the play Michael and the family are watching in a theater, simultaneous to the attempt on Michael’s life, Michael learns there will be an attempt on the pope’s life by the P2! TheP2 is of course the Italian Freemasonic mafia, long rumored to be involved in the Vatican Bank scandal that was intimately tied to the death of Roberto Calvi and John Paul I. Considered a “conspiracy theory,” there is much more at work here with the ritualdeaths of Calvi and John Paul I (after 33 days as pope – a significant masonic number), and explicit mention of both occur in the conclusion of trilogy. It should also be noted thatreports of mafia initiation rituals require blood oaths and symbolism that resemble masonry.

Take your e-celeb spam and disinfo the fuck out of here.

Operations underway.
iawejioajjfjjjkiwejrikjfipaejfrioawjiojfioawejf['awoeirjuawoeirjawioj
Decode.
What does this mean?
Pray.
+++
Q

Kidman. He told her Hollywood was full of pedos.