Heroic woman who was fired for flipping off Trump motorcade receives 453,673 job offers

archive.is/CstAI

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CstAI
extranewsfeed.com/woman-fired-for-flipping-off-trumps-motorcade-receives-453-673-job-offers-ad9df89bdbe2?gi=37405eb0daca
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>t t take that trump

enjoy hiring an unstable 50 year old

>archive.is/CstAI
How many of those is brazzers trying to recoup those failed octomom sales?

>Woman flips off Obama
>Waterboarded

Yet Trump is a kind god, however, and knows that some of his flock may falter.

She won't take any. She'll probably start a gofundme instead

>PLEASE COME MAKE MOCHAS AT MY STARBUCKS
wew

who will be the lucky company to receive her sexual harassment lawsuit

This is satire, you know

>source
>"extranewsfeed"
>so irrelevant can't find out if its a hoax site on google

fantastic source, great article, completely true

>riding a bike
>but has bat wings
>and a flabby ass
I bet she bought that bike just to go out to virtue signal that day LMAO

Topfuckingkek
Do we have a list of those companies? Let's get another 2015/2016 normie brand boycott going!!

I'd love to see what companies they are so I can never use them.

phew

>business's line up to hire people like this

FEMALE PRIVILEGE

>453,673 businesses asking for a harassment lawsuit
wew lad

Meanwhile, I'm an intelligent and strong white male and I have to beg like a turd to get a shitty job at my local market.

Are you really shaming the workers of starbucks?
At least they arent neet scum and they earn their own money

Also she wasn't fired just "for flipping off Trump motorcade" she was fired for making it her profile picture which was against her employer's terms of employment

Lmao found the barista

My buddy calls himself a professional barista and it's fucking hilarious. Some chick at a bar asked him if that's like being a professional mcdonald's cook.

Hey, Felicia. That's a nice finger why don't you bring it to the white house so I can shove it up your ass.

Self-reported job offers I'll assume.

I was forced like cattle into what was called 'group interviewing', they wanted to make us play fucking twister with each other...
The job was already handed over to some black guy, they just crammed us all in to make the red tape statistics, they now have a filing cabinet worth of white unsuccessful "applicants" with our sigs. They do it so they have evidence if they are ever accused of discriminating against white males, not that anyone ever gives a shit anyway.

What the fuck, both of these people need to be gassed.

>453,673
>just write confusing number to make it look like real

Outside of work property.
Outside work hours.
She should sue for damages in wages until the age of retirement.

>extranewsfeed.com/woman-fired-for-flipping-off-trumps-motorcade-receives-453-673-job-offers-ad9df89bdbe2?gi=37405eb0daca

What kind of site is this? Fake news

I mean that should be obvious to everyone here. This was a complete ghost story and she might have got 30 or 40 responses but 450,000? Yeah fuck no, F A K E N E W S

>strong
>intelligent
>jobless

Lol okay Frogistani faggot.

>What is an at will employee

She was magically offered the same # of jobs as # of jooz died in WWII.

The company she worked for is dependent on government contracts.
So I can understand she fired her to avoid missing lucrative business.

But yeah, she deserves to be compensated.

Who the fuck are you OP? Why did you archive a link to a blog site no one has heard of for a fake news story?
Why is shit tier news getting shilled here?
I checked the site and it lets any retard with a blog post news stories here. Also checked the twitter of the guy who made the article and it seems his life exists on creating fake news. It's also obvious he's jewish

Why the fuck does this crap exist

only work she will get is prostitution

There are a lot of McDonald's.

She's 50 years old and has had 2 kids.

She looks very decent for her age.

where can i flip off drumpf. i need a job. whites took my job and noone hires blacks here

Send her to a swingerclub in Afghanistan.

Damn you Turk! So you are not paying America for those 367,840 warheads that went missing huh? Oh well.

>who cycled her way into Americas heart
in what world lmao

Its actually rather horrible, its like a communist state of the old were people say what they like and get problems.

Maybe the sense of free word is not treated in as high regard in the US as it is in Europe.

If i don't like the prime minister (roughly president) i can say so without fearing retaliation, in the US showing the finger to the president will get you fired.

So everyone beware, if you don't like the president be quiet...

i highly doubt that number

>Sup Forums complains about getting fired for politically incorrect opinions
>Sup Forums supports this woman getting fired for politically incorrect opinions
Really makes you ponder...

Nope. No conspiracy

Story gets like 400 comments on facebook.
Another 400 on all news sites combined.
Maybe 2000 comments on Reddit.

But meanwhile, 450,000 employers have heard about it and are somehow tracking down her email address/privated social media and sending her job offers?

> Meanwhile, all she's qualified for is "Social Media Marketing"
> Meanwhile doesn't offer any proof.

This isn't misleading or exaggerated. It's just a fabrication.

In many US states we have the right to fire people for being cunts. Corporations are not the government, this isn't some orwellian shit. If you repair boats and you hire 4 dudes to repair boats, and one of them tells the President to suck a dick, you can fire him. Because it's your company.

The main difference is in America we work hard to be the employer, in Europe you hope the government does that for you. This is why Islam has taken your women.

Is this a middle finger or a pointing finger?

They must have thought that a person this dumb can be easy to scam.