ARE YOU REAAAAAAAAAADY /k/ ?

ARE YOU REAAAAAAAAAADY /k/ ?

thehill.com/homenews/senate/359381-senate-dems-introduce-bill-to-ban-assault-weapons-bump-stocks

feinstein.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/f/d/fdca734c-4855-49f3-aa1d-2ed02e791d6d/E5ECBD1B1D722D5C4AEDAEBB6276AB36.awb-bill-text.pdf

>A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:
>A Pistol Grip
>A folding, telescoping, or detachable stock.
>A grenade launcher or rocket launcher
>A barrel shroud.
>A threaded barrel

Every rifle is now an assault rifle.

>Any part, combination of parts, component, device, attachment, or accessory that is designed or functions to accelerate the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle but not convert the semiauto-matic rifle into a machinegun.

New triggers are illegal.

>A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:
>A threaded barrel.
>A second pistol grip.
>A barrel shroud.
>The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.

Every semi out is now an military style assault pistol

>A semiautomatic shotgun that has any 1 of the following:
>A folding, telescoping, or detachable stock.
>A pistol grip.
>A fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds.
>The ability to accept a detachable magazine.
>A forward grip.
>A grenade launcher or rocket launcher.
>Any shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

Nearly every shotgun is a assault shotgun.

Any PART from one of the assault weapons listed in the bill, put on another gun makes it an assault weapon. So that Cali Cuck AR you got? Its got a Daniel Defense rail on it. Now an assault weapon.

Other urls found in this thread:

feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2017/11/senators-introduce-assault-weapons-ban
youtube.com/watch?v=tOLxvrkzzIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The term ‘barrel shroud’ means a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel of a firearm so that the shroud protects the user of the fire-arm from heat generated by the barrel; and does not include:
>(ii) an extension of the stock along the bottom of the barrel which does not encircle or substantially encircle the barrel.

But don't worry fudds! You're safe with that bubba'd mauser!

>grenade launcher or rocket launcher

wut da fug?
it does not have any chance
these people are insane

It will die in committee, not even the floor

But stay vigilant. People are starting to realize their hashtags, tweets and retweets are not votes. Virginia is blue and ran by a transwoman now, half the politicians there are vying for more gun control.

Do not take it lightly because they will try.

There is also no chance at SHARE passing now

Good, only trained professionals should have military grade weapons.

>Paragraph (1) shall not apply to the importation for, manufacture for, sale to, transfer to, or possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States or a State or a political subdivision of a State..

>political subdivision of a State

But don't remember. You can still own guns if you're part of the ruling class!

I fucking hate these cunts.

Anybody who proposes these laws should just fucking drop dead.

unconstitutional, wont pass. Fuck off.

/thread

So is California laws, New York laws, Illinois laws, etc...

Don't let your guard down.

Do you comply???

Don't sleep on this. No matter how unlikely of passing you think it is, act like you're the only one who can stop it. Write your reps, spread information, keep updated.

No, because I live in one of the most uncucked states in the USA, Iowa.

>it's a "babies first AWB scare" thread
They do this like twice per year

Jesus Christ, my walther P22 is an assault pistol. How will I live with myself.

I too live in a free state. I can't understand those being complicit yet spouting "I wouldn't have registered my gun, but I didn't want to go to jail". Do you know how many gang banging retards walk around with guns every day in Chicago, Boston, NYC, LA, etc. and don't get pinched? A lot. They don't have a magical sensor that will show if you have guns or not.

>any 1 of the following:
>detachable stock
isn't this literally everything?

Yeah, except this is by far the most extreme. It bans every single semi auto because any barrel can be threaded. Doubtless the sheer number of guns that would need to be regestered would swamp the ATF to the point that either most of the paperwork would be denied and the owners would all be felons with no recourse, or the ATF would have to give up enforcing the law because it requires 1000x their current manpower.

Hell, it even makes no exception for rimfires.

The stupiest thing of all though is no mandatory confiscation, so its not even going to reduce the threat of the single actor massacre problem. Thats just slightly stupider than the blatant unconstitutional nature of this ban.

>semi auto
>military grade
Thanks for the kek user.

No, but literally everything can have a threaded barrel because its just that easy to put threads onto a tube. Making a gun that doesn't work if you put threads anywhere on the barrel is impossible.

Thats exactly the point. It is liberally every single gun there is.

I live in Virginia but will soon be moving if my job interview up north goes over well.

Virginia is going to be worse than Massachusetts

Stop being gay

Sup corn bro

The more extreme they make it the less chance it has of passing. Lurn 2 polotics

feinstein.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2017/11/senators-introduce-assault-weapons-ban

I don't think it's going to do anything, but I just sent a message to Patty Murray about it

I know that. But the thing is this one could, if fully enforced, ALMOST do something about the massacres that inspire these bills if they would just add in a ban on possession. Next time one happens (probably on the first Sunday of the next month, just like the last two) you can expect that to be in the bill and even republicans will have to admit that the bill would have the desired outcome: a reduction of these highly stressful episodes of weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. And that the only thing stopping them for enacting it into law is that pesky constitution. If the one massacre a month on the first Sunday trend continues, there will be enough screeching in agony to bring about a constitutional convention. Then you can perhaps expect for congress to take their term limits in exchange for a full repeal of the second ammendment.

I want gun control advocates to fuck off. Is there any chance of the repeal being reversed if massacres keep happening after its passed?

Why hasn't Feinstein keeled over from the sheer collective anger of gun owners nationwide?

Absolutely not. For the most part gun rights never increase.

Are we losing, guys?

Id say this more a temporary setback if anything.

Sounds like the classic AWB verbiage, except muh bumpskis

Depends on how many jackboots get shot

To add to this, they can convince the public that they can ban the sale or transfer of anything they want because getting rid of something is the opposite of keeping and bearing it. And they can restrict the sale of arms by people who are in the business of selling arms to anyone who can't vote (that is, NOT among "we the people"). What those in power want to convince people of is that they can restrict the sale to anyone at any time, but the fact that the 2A is there means possession can't be banned outright, and that that's the only way to stop this.

No, they'll just hire more heavily miliarized cops. If you want the 2a back after its gone, you'll have to kill everyone currently in power, declare yourself the legetimate government, and draft a new constitution.

We've been losing since the day this country started. Only divine intervention can save us now. If the sign of September 23 indicated anything, that should be happening in about 14 years. What we choose to do now simply determines how hard that's going to hit.

Its literally a meaningless feinstien bill. Hers get nowhere and WILL get nowhere. Dems just like to virtue signal
youtube.com/watch?v=tOLxvrkzzIQ

I mean, she's one of the people already supporting it. So yeah, good luck I guess.

The fuck is this doing here? Is /k/ run by retarded libtard mods?

No politics allowed.

>can't discuss gun laws when there's a threat of guns being outlawed on a board for gun enthusiasts who like owning guns

yeah /k/ mods, like all, are retards.

Another jew cunt politician trying to strip the goyim of their self defense implements.