What does Sup Forums think of Norway and its People

We Wuz Vikangz

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/12/20/world/europe/norway-offers-migrants-a-lesson-in-how-to-treat-women.html
youtu.be/8UjqL1ZDclo
youtu.be/ShLacHMG6Q4
youtu.be/SekSsdTUy40
youtu.be/wenedzam1TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I haven't been keeping up with Scandinavian politics. Is Norway the least cucked out of those countries?

oslo suckssssss

White niggers one step behind the swedes.

The least cucked.
That's like saying this Kardashian is the least degenerate

I WOULD SAY FINLAND IS BETTER MURICAN

No we have alot of cuckolds in our country, everyone is welcome friend.

Pay reparations

Finland is not Scandinavian.

Should we retake the free clay we gave you mongols?

Pardon?

hottest girls I've ever seen

They are good

>tfw no giantess Nordic woman to put muh face into her boobs
muh dick is dissapointed

norway racist?

Pretty gay.

Go back to pakistan

YOU ARE UP NORTH YOU ARE ALL THE SAME

>CROSSES ON FLAG CHECKED
>MAIN COLORS USED CHECKED
>COLD AS FUCK CHECKED

You have one job Norway: stay white

I fucked a croatian girl in the ass on a boat once. Just leaving this here.

Muh ancestry is Norweigan, so I might go visit one day.

Otherwise eh, seems like your typical Nordic types with oil

Literal subhumans of northern Europe. The country is filled with shitskins and the ethnic white norwegian women look inbred af. Lots of uggos and fatties there. Norwegian males are a bunch of feminine faggots. Its a disaster of a country. I honestly cant believe they claim they were vikangz

I love Norway, and the Norwegian people. :)

You got fucked by a nigger ? Well your country already is so why not you :)

nytimes.com/2015/12/20/world/europe/norway-offers-migrants-a-lesson-in-how-to-treat-women.html

youtu.be/8UjqL1ZDclo

Something you want to say....don't be scared, come forwards

>Norwegian 94.4%
>Other European 3.6%
>Other 2%
These numbers are from 2007. How accurate are they today?

>
She also told me she's tired of croatian men and loved foreigners, ESPECIALLY scandinavians

Less cucked than your shit country at least

why would anybody love

I totally agree.

meanwhile in reality...

Denmark is probably the most uncucked of Scandinavian countries, then Norway and Sweden is trying but..

I was born there, the one thing I hold against my parents throughout my entire life is when they decided to move all of us to America when I was a kid. I went from a country of >90% white to Southern California aka Little Mexico. The moment I graduate university I'm moving back

Norway was under and Ice Age still when the first Nordic looking sailors showed up in Europa.
Stop pretending like North Europe is the homeland for those genes.

Last time i went to Copenhagen i saw more shitskins than danes. Tell me again how "uncucked" you are.

Aryan genetics going to waste because lack of spirit

>The moment I graduate university I'm moving back

Your bloodline is already polluted, you can't go back.

let their King speak for them I am sure he will confirm Norway is bas.....what did their king mean by all norwegians are girls ?

youtu.be/ShLacHMG6Q4

From what I've heard it goes in order from least to most cucked:
1. Finland
2. Denmark
3. Norway
4. Sweden doesn't even belong on a list about being countries being non-cucked

That's basically Europe.

Bad
We are closing in on 20% non-native norwegians

fuck off we're full amerilard

hey brevik counts for something

>"Norway is Sweden-lite"

Is that ^ a fair statement? Out of curiosity how bad is Oslo, is it like Malmo? Also why is your language and Swedish not classed as the same language? (they're different dialects at most from my observation).

If you looked at our politics, you would know. And you too just go to Oslo, not trying to start an argument. We have a common problem but in my opinion Denmark is closer to the solution as a people and with government.

Boring, disappointing place when I lived there. The people are apathetic, dazed, and benignly stupid, which they hide behind introversion. Society quite boring. So many young people propped up by welfare state and many left wingers. Marginally better then USA but lacking the culture and vigor of the rest of Europe

The stinking filth in the Mexican air around this fucking state has ingrained itself into my DNA, help me.

Finland is not Scandinavian tho but ok.

I know a Croatian girl here who fucks mostly niggers

>
youtu.be/SekSsdTUy40
youtu.be/wenedzam1TE

I've always wanted to go to Stavenger and get a well Control/rotary drilling degree.
Marry a blond, have kids.

How can I take what you're saying seriously when you're a filthy American hiding behind some 2-bit larp ideology as a flag.

give me your real flag so I can respond is your country so bad you hide behind a meme flag???

are you from sweden ?

Stavanger is nice

I think you should stay where you are.

You could try wearing a surgical mask when you are outside your home like they do in Japan to avoid your body from absorbing the mongrel particles in the air.

I haven't looked at your recent politics, no. But with post feminism birthrates and shitskin breeding I'm afraid it's already too late for both of us.

>
lel 56%

>uncucked

HAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wasted...

Checked.

I'm going to miss them.

Well i see Finland as Scandinavia, the family on my fathers side came from Finland. Finland has also been in almost all of the russian wars in Scandinavia.

>Denmark's largest city Aarhus

Stopped reading there.

Check'd

Shut up you transtesticle Kekistani civil nationalist piece of cuckolding garbage.
Kek has blessed me with digits because he damn know I'm talking the truth.

Finland is Fennoscandian.

Press F to pay respects

F

Don't say it's too late, you have to fight the good fight. Just like our ancestors did for thousands of years. Maybe we come out whole on the other side of it. Giving up sure isn't an option. And Dansk folkeparti has a big influence on our government in Denmark since they got over 50% votes last folkeparti vote. And we have a new nationalist party called Nye Borgerlige going strong as well. Hell even our leftist parties have started doing anti-immigrant laws. Look at Inger Stojberg our immigration minister she has done a lot for us, and she is a left leaning.

Restricting immigration won't do much when so many are in already. It'll just delay the process a little.

Return home, have many Norwegian children, vote as far-right as possible, Norway survives while Sweden turns into shit.

I think we can achieve some progress to our goal in the long run but it's already "too late" if you want a completely white country like me. And with all the Marxist shit people are getting fed trough universities and media nowadays it will take some extreme red-pilling to change their minds. Problem is that people rely on their feelings to make logical decisions. Especially women and SJW's.

This.

who out of the Scandinavian countries is least influenced by islam? (dw about sweden)

Well imagine if we cut the support to immigrants 100% and let them fend for themselves. I bet majority would leave.

Imagine the outcries when poor Jamal is on the news telling his story about how he has to beg for food.

Holy fuck that is literally the hottest woman I've ever seen

But yeah, it would be ideal. Norway's biggest cost in our state-budget is welfare.

it seems like there is no place in the world that is a safe haven for white people haha britain is past the point of repair, weve been infiltrated

Extinguishing a fire starts with stopping to pour gasoline into it.

I would just sit back, grab some popcorn and watch them do their refugee walk out of Scandinavia while laughing my ass off at how pathetic they are.

Me too.But normies will always try to fit in. In this era of politically correctness fitting in is to be as humanitarian and nigger-loving as possible.

Actually they are the Israelites.
We are all Israelites.

GOD'S CHOSEN.

Fuck off kike.

>She also told me she's tired of croatian men and loved foreigners, ESPECIALLY scandinavians
sounds like a gold digger, also do you think the tribe treason is a heritable trait?

She went with me on the airport to say goodbye. I offered her some money because she was a student and she politely declined. So no.

>She went with me on the airport to say goodbye. I offered her some money because she was a student and she politely declined. So no.
kk. good for you, do you keep contact?

checked

sure.

Better than Sweden at least. The smartest kid in special ed.

Me too! Funny, polite, clever, friendly people.Great food. One of the best burgers Ive had on earth. Although eating ot was super expensive.

Terrible service though and would it kill you guys to make at least six ice cubes?
I love it there.

every fucking norwegian i've met is passive aggressive to me, also a good proportion of them are full on homosexual. none of them are strong at all, the icelanders are strong cause they're part celtic.

Nice digits

>Aarhus Denmarks largest city
what crap is that? Is that the famed "fake news" I heard so much about?

Copenhagen is Sweden / Oslo tier. its 40% foreigners / descendants. A quite literal shithole.

are you experiencing a housing collapse? home prices in stockholm has dropped 20% in one month

You sound like a real man's man. How a tall are you?

More norwegian beauties pls.

Oslo prices are plummeting as well. Wth