CBTS #212: COUNTDOWN FINALLY INITIATED EDITION

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Stay focused. IGNORE slide posters and shills.
3. Develop & push the memes (ideally ones asking questions + providing answers)
4. Focus on the lines of questioning that Q suggests. Think as if you are a prosecutor, we need a chart with all of the important players and connections.

>Request to update spreadsheet → → → → →

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE

Links to all threads:
#1 - #148 → → →
#149-#200 → → →

Recently on CBTS:
#200 - #210 → (in thread header) #211 →

We still need more infographics / diagrams / memes. Keep making them. MAGA.

Q confirmed → → →
Look out for fake trips. Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
>Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo
>Q TRIP IS !ITPb.qbhqo

We should stick with ONE template for redpilling. Use → → FOLLOW THE RABBIT

LATEST Q: → and →

"POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q"

LATEST Q: → and →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oQCrLr2GMc
reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/64g7a0/can_someone_explain_what_the_boys_mean_by_the_nat/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
wikileaks.org/vault8/
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/11/10/small-planes-crashes-in-annapolis-no-injuries-reported/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510347699943.png
youtube.com/watch?v=hdOEvZpo-OU
twitter.com/blogJAM_net/status/928914243264700416
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st

ch-checked

checked
/CBTS/ soon to be /TS/ instead

Where's the beef?!?

Another day has come and went. Hillary remains free. I give up.

TowerKeeper here

FUCKING CHECKED

God bless this, our trips-blessed bread

Checked OP

Tonight is the night.

Quit that shit. Stay the course.

soon
>148878888

Posting in a historic bread.

Hey look at Bahrain ATM
>pic related
3:02am meeting related?

How are the comfyness levels anons?

Good will win. GEOTUS is with us. Take the high energy!!!

Nice

I WANT IT SOONER

>>youtube.com/watch?v=0oQCrLr2GMc

how long can this larp continue?

I want to believe but... nothing is happening.

double checkd

Comfy here user

Now is the time to get comfy

How are you guys this gullible?

checkity-china, the chinese chicken

bump cuz gnupols LOVE PoleAnonOP

so much checking going on!!!

awoooooooooooooooo

Q/Mr. President, if you're reading this, I have been depressed about the corruption that's been ruining this country for the past century. If nothing happens today, I will be convinced this is all nothing but a LARP and I will just kill myself as there is clearly no hope. But if you prove to be legit and keep your word, I shall join the military and fight for you.

>Peace

NO way keep marching forward

And??

AUTHENTICATE

He's here.

Checked.
Storm at

Have another (2nd one) civil private jet squawking 7500 meaning a possible hijacking or authorities ordering an immediate landing over Illinois from NY.

Also have another airliner squawking 7700, had 3 of those today, this is a very busy day lots of emergencies in our skies, keep close watch, will post the radar in the next thread.

That is not normal at all.

(You)
>
>>POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
>>Please stand by.
>>Q
>FAGLORDS LOOK WUT I FOUND
>"What Obama refered to as "the blob", the foreign policy establishment formed of think tanks and lobbyists
>Obsessed with ideas like "credibility" (that often have no real basis), often funded by or linked to Saudis/Gulf states/Israel, generally support war.
>"
>reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/64g7a0/can_someone_explain_what_the_boys_mean_by_the_nat/
In addition to the foreign policy "blob" there's also a whole cottage industry of former national security officials writing on blogs that tend to justify expanding executive authority and intelligence gathering. They usually end up focusing on legalistic process issues while accepting American hegemony/unilateralism without much question.

Lawfare is probably closest to the zeitgeist. The editor-in-chief is the kind of person who has "no problem with drone strikes" and is "positively enthusiastic about American surveillance policies", but their articles are usually well-written and informative if you're interested in the legality of a specific issue or just learning how these people think.

TheCipherBrief and JustSecurity are in the same wheelhouse.

small penises

Deep State and the satanist globalist going down! fuck yeah bros!!!

Calm down everyone.
Q is real, but also having a little fun by mindfucking you guys.
Q message appears and total chaos.
Relax and think.
What timezone would it be?

MAKE ALLIANCE EVEN GREATER!

We are here for you user. We will help you.

Hi Trump user. Thank you for your service. Do you have crumbs for us?

Take power into your own hands user.

Qs
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=76bb2b7058084f3da7fd852f1cbc8c19

SKYKING
eam.watch/log

MEME
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

JFK
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release

VAULT8
wikileaks.org/vault8/

+++

Lurk
And
Red
Pill

>checked
yes he is

Really weird

I believe, I have faith.

Hey milfags: what does patriotism mean to you?

What is treason to you?
Is it simply acting against the U.S. corporation?
Or is it acting against the United States of America?
Do you even know the difference between the two?

3:02 AM of what timezone

>moar
>now we blow up oil pipe lines? - twitter poster

Gullibility is irrelevant. Disinformation is assumed.

good copy.

HOW DOES TRUDEAU PLAY INTO THIS?

HE WAS A NOSHOW AT THE TPP SIGNING. IT WASN'T SIGNED...

Nothing is "next day, all done"...this is a process and a shit ton of people are going to be pissed off.

This has to be done carefully. The good guys will win this one.

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/11/10/small-planes-crashes-in-annapolis-no-injuries-reported/
related?

Bump. Q mentioned hijacking false flags.

So I added that Carrol Quigley and Jay Dyer on Twitter and posted a picture of my copy of tragedy and hope and now he's convinced I'm Q.
Been following this since the first thread and have posted some pertinent stuff early on but mainly lurking the last 1000 threads or so.
I find it quite incredible that suddenly some late comer thinks I'm Q. Priceless shit.

I think a lot of people in these threads are like me and know it's all bullshit, like most things on pol, but come here and either LARP ourselves, or just shit post because it's entertaining.

So answer is for the foreseeable future?

I hope and I believe. We will uproot evil and bring in the new dawn.

On purpose, all Trump has to do is say "storm" and millions of frothing-at-the-mouth autists will be at his command

thank you MilAirAnon

Who is McCheese?
Who does he work for?
Where does he travel?
What does he eat?
What happens if McCheese eats a hamburger?
Is it cannibalism?
Is McCheese funded by the king?
Why would the king fund McCheese?
What does he get out of it?
Does the king have children?
Are they the burger princes?
What is the relation between the burger princes and Ronald?

$$$
McD

>
>Hi Trump user. Thank you for your service. Do you have crumbs for us?
God Bless you and Donald. You have our full support

REEEEEE!!!!

You should feel the energy!

Just join up and see!

GET IN HERE MAGGOTS

TGIF YOU BEAUTIFUL MOTHERFUCKERS WHAT A WEEK IT HAS BEEN

6664 = Satan boxed in in my completely ad hoc and made up numerology.

4 10 20 DJT Tarot cards on economist magazine cover. 4=the emperor 10=the wheel of fortune
20=judgement. Thoughts?

CIA is here
Pray
CIA/NSA

Tripping truths, preach on user.

Can I get a quick gestalt?

Check

Here's a cool guide I saved for threads like these

are those possibly high risk targets attempting to flee the country or your normal garden-variety hijackings?

Tripcode Q confirmed this compilation graphic of his posts to be correct in his last message:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510347699943.png

No, it is always the same shit. Trump said the 8th would be a day of happening......nothing happened. People said the 10th, nothing happens. Hillary has murdered volunteers and probably ate babies but yet she is still going on late night shows. It has been 9 months of waiting. Manafort was arrested because he screwed up some paperwork, meanwhile Hillary is stealing nigger babies from Haiti. The swamp is too full.

what happened to the one racing to canada?

youtube.com/watch?v=hdOEvZpo-OU

Holy CRAP! I mean... i been seeing that all day long and last night, etc...

WHAT IF THAT IS REALLY "the signal"?

Could you imagine the EMBARASSMENT of MSM if Sup Forums on Sup Forums got that honor?

OMG!!!

Finally someone asking the tough questions

what kind of answer do you expect except
>jews
and it is the jews

releted?

Don't fret my user friend, I'm thinking the calm will be over when Trump gets back from his trip on the 14th, then it's balls to the wall thunder storm.

If you do not provide genuine answers, this thoughtform will collapse.

The Emperor = Trump
Wheel of fortune = GETs on Sup Forums??
Judgement = draining the swamp

I think i figured it out a fem minutes ago, it's an alphanumeric replacement cypher, I can't believe nobody noticed it. If you replace the numbers with their corresponding letters in the alphabet it gives you the initials DJT, Trump's name.

Weirdest one is this - I ask "Can only Marines arrest traitors" first reply - a guy who looks like a marine to me(white hat) asks "who's a traitor" second response quickly after is a (on his profile it says) a marine corps recruiter - he says "berghdal is the only traitor I know of and he’s army." Then another Fucking army dude (Idk what branch) says "How many dicks can you fit in your mouth ((my name))? Asking for a friend" all within 10-15 minutes of each other. I mean is that weird or has reading 150/200 of these threads made me more paranoid than I already was?

can confirm

Keep yourself alive for vote in 2020 you faggot. We need every soldier for the upcoming meme wars. Man the fuck up. Jews aren't going to give up without a big fight and this will take time.

>
>are those possibly high risk targets attempting to flee the country or your normal garden-variety hijackings?
>
>Tripcode Q confirmed this compilation graphic of his posts to be correct in his last message:
> →
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1510347699943.png
Ive been printing copies of the main graphic, as its updated. Other should be too. What if the power and internet do go out; just as Q said?

Hello Sir. MEGA.

This is not DJT, look at the credit card - the last letter before "TRUMP" is clearly not "D" (it could be E, F, T, Z...)

Mans not hot

plane owned by crp holdings llc
based out of minneapolis
sevigny is a family name for the company perhaps

NO WAY!

ARE YOU SERIOUS? How does it work?

>twitter.com/blogJAM_net/status/928914243264700416

Q said that? Pointer?

Who is Alice Bailey and what is The Lucifer Trust?
What was the purpose of creating this Trust within the United Nations?
Why is it relevant?
How is the Lucis (now named) Trust connected to a satanic/new age/new world order global agenda?
How does this connection help in identifying the Prima Facie figurehead of this hidden cabal.
What candidates are on the short list?
Are there others besides Queen Elizabeth, Baron Rothschilds or White Pope Francis/Black Pope Arturo Sosa?
How can they be revealed to be who/what they really are?
not Q?