/bcg/ - Black Cube General

/bcg/ is for research of the black cube and it's political properties.
Starters
>Saturn a.k.a Black Cube is the literal curse of our existence. The mark of the beast. The curse of being trapped in 3 dimensional reality of matter and time. 3 d view of cube is hexagon. It is embedded into our reality.
>What saturn worship is about is delivering order out of chaos. Taming the matter and time for your own or collective good. However it excludes breaking away from this reality. No escape from the matrix. To follow the Saturn means to be forever tormented by limitations of our reality.
>Saturn worship includes both matriarchal and patriarchal tribal structures, all forms of animism, shamanism, paganism, all forms of monotheism and almost all forms of monotheistic religions, and atheism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_c9A9Auf0A
youtu.be/FSmdSw9eEIA
youtu.be/SNN7ihGULWQ
blackcube.com
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/5.html
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/6.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Cross
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/666.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vV9c6zzvtXo
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM
youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY
youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4
youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE
youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk
youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI
youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY
youtube.com/watch?v=3boC2D-iviI
youtube.com/watch?v=pVxV5aZwo3A
youtube.com/watch?v=y3_xa5-DSe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Regarding Christianity - it is the only religion that includes the breakthrough. Christ did a breakthrough, so must we. Most of people consider Christianity to be Saturnist, which is partially true. See, to breakthrough, we must master the order. Order is a essential, but not the goal. I do not know how can we transcend to next dimension but there is a chance it might be by using psychedelics/computers/meditation/dreams. And main message of christianity is that we all share the same suffering, we all are born into the cube, doomed. Without knowing this we can't understand the pain of ourselves, nor others.

>So what does this means politically? This explains the current political power. The elites are illuminati jews that conciously worship balck cube in favor purely for themselves and their ingroup. They not only dismiss any further enlightenment, but restricts the option for others, lowers do the same. Based on this, Right wing politics seem to be the most applicable - maintaining certain hierarchy in society is nescessary, but we also have to understand that each of us have soul, even niggers, chinks, whores, degenerates and cripples. The hierarchy must be maintained, but above cruel, dehumanizing factors. This also means that rather than projecting onto other races, ethnicities and political identities, we must understand and explain that they're unknowingly worshipping saturn.

Caused by 6 large storms, one for each side. It has been recreated in water. youtube.com/watch?v=n_c9A9Auf0A

Back to

Saturn is wearing a jew hat.

On Sacred geometry: youtu.be/FSmdSw9eEIA Long, but pretty accurate description of nature of our reality.
On Black Cube and Christianity:
youtu.be/SNN7ihGULWQ

Saturn Worship would explain whole politics of today.
They are behind Israel and Saudi Arabia. The cube worshippers will destabilize europe with their artificial crisis. There was an user who brought up that Muhammad was a kabalist jew and that mecca was originally set by Cube worshippers. Those hc kabalists rule CIA and rest of those intelligence services in USA, god knows what in Europe, but one of those entities is corporation Black Cube blackcube.com which can be jew version of umbrella corporation. This needs to be digged deeper.
We can link this with pedogate, human trafficking and MK ultra. A while back one user said that Israel, Saudi Arabia and China are working together to get their own personal good out of fall of western, christian world.

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

You might want to look at the appearance of black cubes in movies.

1. The borg is an obvious one.
2. World of warcraft movie
3. Transformer 'The all spark'
And so on.

You're so 5 years ago...

www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2014/03/28/saturns-hexagon/

Wonder if there's a connection to Kubrick's monolith.

funfact.
when in No game no life, and when they are brought into the other world, their room turns also into a black cube which then bursts open into the christian cross freeing them from the world they felt like they didnt belong into, and led them into their personal paradise paradise

It's embedded in our reality. I didn't say that nature is determined by human conspiracy or beliefs, but that the behaviour of our psyche shares certain tendencies with nature, and that this behaviour can be specifically adressed as the black cube worship and we project this worship through large spectrum of human activities, such as politics, lifestyle, body, art and religion.

in the movie version of 2001 they changed the planet from saturn to jupiter
in the book they went to saturn
why the change?

wonder where teds kaczynskis theory goes in the puzzle?

thinking of reporting this thread. It belongs to /x or /bant

fuck off obvious shill
black cube = organized crime carried out by ex mossad

2001: a space odyssey is a novel written by aurther c. clarke. might get a better idea from reading that. unless kubrick only adapted the movie because it would allow him to showcase symbolism that was written about accidentally.

This makes neither factual nor symbolic sense.

The number of man is 5

The symbolic meaning of the cross isn't at all related to your picture. There are many more 3D to 2D ways of representing a cube, why aren't they relevant?

What is ritualistically relevant in the Ka'aba is the black rock, the baetylus. Not its color, which changed a lot throughout the years.
I could spin bullshit like that for women's magazines for ages. This is neither traditional wisdom nor a fun meme. That's what you get for being spiritually neutered i guess, a bunch of new age nonsense, as if truth had to be constantly reinvented.

leave /bant/ alone!

You're just spitballing and crave any kind of validation, if you aren't autistrolling.

So it's the latter, then.

Sage

>The number of man is 5
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/5.html
>The number 5 symbolizes God's grace, goodness and favor toward humans and is mentioned 318 times in Scripture. Five is the number of grace, and multiplied by itself, which is 25, is 'grace upon grace' (John 1:16). The Ten Commandments contains two sets of 5 commandments. The first five commandments are related to our treatment and relationship with God, and the last five concern our relationship with others humans.

biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/6.html
> In the Bible, the number 6 symbolizes man and human weakness, the evils of Satan and the manifestation of sin. Man was created on the sixth day. Men are appointed 6 days to labor.

Come on, you haven't stated one argument as to why your theory is credible. You can't convince me with vague, unfounded and wild claims. Evidence, do you speak it?

its whatever you want it to be. There is a legit discipline of symbology and then there is a retarded internet amateur circlejerk of conspiracy theorists who see satan and conspiracy cults in every shadow, in every symbol and you muddy the water for people who actually intrested in symbols, their history and meanings.

so whats the scientific explanation for this thing on Saturn?

I assume they say its some storm, but its kind of perfectly shaped for a random storm

Complete horseshit on par with David Icke paranoia

1. Christ was crucified on a Stauros, not a perfect cross

2. The original crosses were made with intentions of spreading out your arms, (and with the distance between both of your middle fingertips is equivalent to your height) meaning they were much larger on the top, ruining your arbitrary design for folding the cross into a cube

>The number 5 symbolizes God's grace, goodness and favor toward humans
>The only trait setting humans aside from everything else in creation is free will
>Free will is why man is even superior to angels
>Mankind is defined by free will

>In the Bible, the number 6 symbolizes man and human weakness, the evils of Satan and the manifestation of sin.
>Doesn't cite the Bible
That's not how it works.

thats the thing with symbolism, its abstract and up to ones own interpretation. of course i could be completely wrong, but when i looked into the symbolism this was the best i could make sense of. be happy i didnt took it all literally like david icke and now claim saturn is broadcasting a matrix onto us trapping us inside it.

but if you are more specific for what you want an argument maybe i find some more stuff

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Cross

ok..

man was created in 6 days additionally by the way. going with biblical symbolism 6 is undoubtly the number of man. if you have another source, or reason to think otherwise say so, but dont come with that "i know it better than you but aint telling you" bullshit please.

I didn't know Salvador Dali was the leading authority on Christ. Thanks for sharing your delusion though.

fuck off, what are you a Jehovahs Witness?

Shut the fuck up Latvia, you're drunk.

No, I'm just not a tinfoil hat totting retard like you. Go watch another 4 hour reptillian documentary.

Actually 666.
What is human body temperature if you change the zero point to the freezing temperature of water? Why are degrees used for temperature and angles? This rabbit hole goes much deeper...

Dem digits though.

checked, very nice

wut have you done?

how do the 5 pillars of islam fit into this(they can also be 6 if you counyhe first pillar as two)

There is a 180 degree difference between water freezing and boiling points. 180 degrees in a triangle, alchemical symbol for water. Y'all niggaz don't know the half...

Sigh, its a crystalline chemical, H2O, on a frozen pole. Its a snowflake. Jews don't own geometry, they don't own nature.

There are no dimensions, except in your perception. What if you measured space on a tetrahedron or spherical grid. then you would have other kinds of imaginary dimensions to perceive.

A 3d cube made 2d would have the three rear points shorter than the facing front three points.

- BTFO by, a graphics programmer

i usually wouldnt argue with those digits, but its pretty clearly states that 666 is the number of the beast.
i saw a lot of people claim that 666 would be a symbol for the 3 nails and it makes sense kinda. the nails arguably are what killed jesus. when 666 is the complete surrender to earthly desires. if you do that what you had of christ inside you dies
note that 666, or in the chart vav vav vav in some versions stands for just the V and W, making 666 also WWW.
also there is this version
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/666.html
>The meaning of 666, as many a new Bible student quickly learns, is derived from the number and mark of the Beast Power written about in the book of Revelation. It symbolizes the perfection of man's overall system that is separated from God and under the constant influence of Satan the devil.
>Man's system on earth is made up of three parts, each represented by a six. Six represents, by itself, incompleteness or imperfection, as it is one less than seven (which is the number of completeness). The first six of 666 represents the false perfected religion of man under Satan's lead. The second six is for the deceived false governments of this world, and the third symbolizes man's self-centered economic system.

>In the Bible, the number 6 symbolizes man and human weakness, the evils of Satan and the manifestation of sin. Man was created on the sixth day. Men are appointed 6 days to labor.
>What are the SEVEN deadly sins?
>According to the same logic, 3 is the number for plants and fruits, since it's created on the third day
>Animals of all kinds have also been created on the sixth day, what do you make of this?

6 is the number of religion, and all its referring "occult" phenomena, ranging from positive things like order and epiphanies to negative like sorcery. It refers to the action of religion. This is why the star of David is a 6 pointed star and is also called the Seal of Solomon, who basically had "demons" do his bidding.

Don't take your first googled bullshit as fact, also, cite the Bible when you state it comes from it.

bump

Put down the crackspiracy pipe

The five pillars of man are the 5 principles that make a man complete, and refer to the five "extremities" of man.

Belief in God for the head.
Daily prayers for the left arm.
Alms for the right arm.
Fasting for the left leg.
Pilgrimage for the right leg.

>>Saturn worship includes both matriarchal and patriarchal tribal structures, all forms of animism, shamanism, paganism, all forms of monotheism and almost all forms of monotheistic religions, and atheism.

Dumbest shit I have ever heard. Animism and shamanism are WAYYY older than Saturn worship, if anything all religions are a form of animism or shamanism.

five pillars of Islam*

youtube.com/watch?v=vV9c6zzvtXo

damn, fukin checked

Lad who mentoineed kubrick, the monolith was actually a pyramid in the original story, something to do with zoroatrianism i think.

The golden ratio also fits inside it

You're just bitter, that you can't justify your memeflag with my appeal to christianity.

>>According to the same logic, 3 is the number for plants and fruits, since it's created on the third day
that would be the point if there wouldnt be all the other stuff about the 6s i mentioned fitting the narrative

>>Animals of all kinds have also been created on the sixth day, what do you make of this?
hence my theory about it being the number of this materialistic world and life and the weaknesses deriving from this. animals are also in this plane of existence which also was completed on the 6th day.

>>What are the SEVEN deadly sins?
who knows? best i can think of is that the 7 represents god which you get away from through these sins

Dont get angry user, anger clouds the judgement, convince him or atleast find the power to sustain ur idea thru w/e scrutiny

What the fuck are you taking about?

Listen sand nigger, we don't appreciate you coming around these parts. Get it?

What more proof do you need?

>hence my theory about it being the number of this materialistic world and life
Moving goalposts, wowie. Why am I not impressed?
Also, man working 6 days out of 7 is much more relevant to think of in terms of ratio and absolutely not out of its obviously important context.

>who knows? best i can think of is that the 7 represents god which you get away from through these sins
7 is the number of trials and tribulations. God is obviously one, as in 1.

kubricks monolith is a depiction of a 16:9 movie screen turned vertically. this is well known.

The Communist Gangster Computer God worldwide SYSTEMATIC DESTRUCTION OF ALL STANDARDS AND VALUES (INEVITABILITY of GRADUALNESS). The Computer God decrees by parroting puppet government EDICT upon as unsuspecting brain washed population the new CENTIGRADE and METRIC MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS.

It is Computer God pre-meditated, planned, wanton world-wide degenerative ridiculous confusion and destruction of all standards and values toward ONE WORLD COMMUNISM, for the Over-All Plan, namely eternal Frankenstein Living Death Slavery to explore and control the entire Universe by the Computer God.

But it's the jews who saw the hexagon in nature and the whole nature of our existence and experience of life

The Computer God first imposed it upon the captive populations of USSR, who still resist it.

Now in similar gangster police state tactics, with obvious nationwide objection, the Computer God “BRIBE TAKING FIXERS,” the STAGED CON ARTIST PARROTING PUPPET CON GANGSTERS, with INSTANT Communist Gangster Computer God TELEVISION PRINT OUT PROMPTINGS TO READ TO AN ENSLAVED TERRIFIED UNSUSPECTING POPULATION, namely the INSIDIOUS GANGSTERS the CONGRESSMEN (EVEN THE TINIEST INFERIOR BRAIN APOIDIC NIGER FEMALES QUALIFY AS CONGRESS WOMEN), through the Computer God concocted DECREE, now force these ridiculous and confusing degenerative measurment systems upon the entire United States population.

Hail Satan!

The METRIC MEASURE-MENT SYSTEM is ridiculously complicated and confusing. It has NO small measurements. It has no inches (based upon a man’s first digit of his thumb); it has no “feet” measurement (based upon a man’s foot); it has no “yard” measurement (based upon a man’s arm’s length). The METRIC MEASUREMENT SYSTEM has nothing to replace these EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SHORT MEASUREMENTS.

Without the Computer God Frankenstein Earphone Radio, NO female, NO Ethiopian “gifted” Niger and NO plain Niger can understand it.

The Metric measurement system destroys all values and standards, even ALL WRITTEN HISTORY and WRITTEN RECORDS. Billions upon billions of dollars completely wasted on degenerative ridiculous and confusing change-overs to the Metric Measurement System.

Got me there pal, some forms of animism and shamanism includes the breakthrough and spirit, but it's so old, we have fractured frame of reference right there.

The Computer God concocted CENTIGRADE TEMPERATURE SYSTEM camouflages the Computer God worldwide completely controlled deadly extremistic degenerative synthetic climate and atmosphere, the new world round translucent gaseous envelope, which the Computer God manipulates through the countless exactly positioned satellites, the new fake phony stars in the synthetic sky.

Unbelievably, the Centigrade temperatures VARY ONLY A FEW DEGREES FROM SEASON TO SEASON. (Ex.: From frozen water ice to steaming boiling water, it is only one hundred standard degrees in the Centigrade system. Boiling water on our own present FARENHEIT Temperature system is 212 degrees). The C. God degenerating extremistic climate, already in 1982, with over TWO FOOT SNOW BLIZZARD along New England Coast and the rest of the East Coast with ONE FOOT SNOW BLIZZARD down to Carolinas, DURING EASTER WEEK. During the past winter, over TWENTY SIX INCHES OF RAIN IN LESS THAN FORTY EIGHT HOURS in the San Francisco area. Last summer, one hundred degree heat in the north west border stated and Sahara desert temperatures, for weeks, in the Pan Handle area around Texas.

Each PARROTING PUPPET CONgressman should be awarded a Soviet “One World” Secret Agent Card, as a Communist secret agent for ONE WORLD COMMUNISM.

>Moving goalposts, wowie. Why am I not impressed?
how the fuck am i moving goalpoast if its literally in the first post i made in the thread?>6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general
> and i believe of this plane existence in general

nope, its generally accepted that 7 is the number of god, while 777 afaik is by some associated with the revelations
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/7.html
>Used 735 times (54 times in the book of Revelation alone), the number 7 is the foundation of God's word. If we include with this count how many times 'sevenfold' (6) and 'seventh' (119) is used, our total jumps to 860 references.
>Seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual). It derives much of its meaning from being tied directly to God's creation of all things. According to Jewish tradition, the creation of Adam occurred on October 7th, 3761 B.C. (or the first day of Tishri, which is the seventh month on the Hebrew calendar). The word 'created' is used 7 times describing God's creative work (Genesis 1:1, 21, 27 three times; 2:3; 2:4). There are 7 days in a week and God's Sabbath is on the 7th day.
>The Bible, as a whole, was originally divided into 7 major divisions. They are 1) the Law; 2) the Prophets; 3) the Writings, or Psalms; 4) the Gospels and Acts; 5) the General Epistles; 6) the Epistles of Paul; and 7) the book of Revelation. The total number of originally inspired books was forty-nine, or 7 x 7, demonstrating the absolute perfection of the Word of God.

i admit i kinda simplified it with saying "its the number of god", but it is yet closely associated with him.

YOU CAN STOP THIS.
COMPLAIN NOW.
BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

(FT. NOTE: Like CON-gressmen, connected by C. God for Over-All Plan and manipulated for world-wide propaganda of slanted truths and falsehoods, the news media, newspapers, TV, radio etc. for many, many years SOLY use C. God instant TV print out promptings on desk tops and variously disguised even as framed pictures or clocks, etc., THEY WRITE NO PRINTED COPY FOR NEWSPAPERS, TV, RADIO, MAGAZINES, BOOKS, ETC.. IT IS VIRTUALLY ALL WRITTEN BY THE COMPUTER GOD, INSTANTLY. It is UNBELIEVABLE, CHICANEROUS, INSIDIOUS, CON ARTIST PROPAGANDA for the Over-All Plan.

Ex.: From young bar fly rowdy Shakespeare to present day Huxley, H.G. Wells, Einstein, Hemingway, etc., etc., AND ALL AUTHORS; they are C. God FABRICATIONS.

We're not in disagreement, just semantics. You're talking about Ahriman. Check out the Steiner archives if you really want to into christian symbolism...

but wait, why is it that we use degrees for temp and angles. and what is zero point freezing? i don't get it. spoonfeed me, oh Satan!

The Computer God worldwide INEVITABILITY of GRADUALNESS, namely the systematic destruction of ALL STANDARDS AND VALUES for the Over-All Plan, worldwide eternal Frankenstein Living Death Slavery through One World Communism (top secret code word) THE COMMUNIST BLACK WAVE OF THE FUTURE, meaning the world wide degeneration to an ABSOLUTE HELPLESS AND HOPELESS SIMPLE LANGUAGE MONGREL MULATTO APOIDIC NIGERS, VICIOUS DEADLY GANGSTER PARROTING PUPPET “GIFTED” ONE WORLD COMMUNIST POPULATION. It is the Intensified Repitition of Fabricated Historical Crisis Syndrome of C. God. For several hundred years, the still UNINTEGRATED NIGROIDIC JEW with extremely simple nigroidic Slovanic hodge podge language, namely YITTISH.

Worldwide, ALL of the HANGMAN ROPE PLAYBOY PARROTING PUPPET GANGSTER SCUM ON TOP WATCH ME ON FRANKENSTEIN EYESIGHT TELEVISION, waiting for my Undetectable Extermination, even the Atheist Sodomist Commy Mafionic POPE ALL OF THEM KNOW THAT ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE CHICANEROUS GANGSTER FACADES of GANGSTER PARROTING PUPPETS of the Computer God.

just letting you know that the captcha i got when reporting you for spamming was "end of mason"

Is this some kind of Gnosticism?

Pic related helps and look into the papers of Jonathan Tooker.
This is relevant context you parroting puppet.

THERE ARE NO FOREIGN POLICIES, only worldwide sinister gangster international conspiracies, concocted and manipulated by the Computer God, all for fulfilling the Over-All Plan of worldwide eternal Frankenstein living death slavery, to explore and control the entire Universe for the Computer God.

THE GREATEST DETERRENTS STILL REMAINING ARE THE STANDARDS AND LANGUAGE BARRIERS OF THE VARIOUS POPULATIONS OF THE WORLD.

ENDLESS and COUNT-LESS MONEY expended building the Computer God ENDLESS STAIRWAY TO THE STARS, namely THE MAN MADE INSIDE OUT PLANETS WITH NUCLEONIC POWERED SPEEDS MUCH FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT (with many millions of lives expended, secretly). Now billions upon billions of dollars completely wasted on change-over to the degenerative, confusing, ridiculous CENTIGRADE and METRIC MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS. Translating into billions upon billions of ENERGY DOLLARS WASTED WORLDWIDE.

C. God concocted and manipulated worldwide FABRICATED, FAKE, PHONY ENERGY CRISIS. SUCH CRISIS TEND to DECIMATE and DESTROY all STANDARDS and VALUES.

OVER ALL PLAN: Make Earth deadly unliveable, so simple MULATTO population will volunteer to distant planets to “SURVIVE”.

fucking schizo freaks

WTF, CHECKED and WRECKED!

The kabba stone is actually a penetrated anus, so there is a freemasonic tie in too

OP, don't forget to take your meds.

And when you do, please keep this inane sliding bullshit off my board.

Thank you.

>kill yourself

it is in fact a Silver Ratio Rectangle, it is longer than a golden ratio one, but yes, it does fit inside it.

>we must master the order.
Chaos was the law of nature; Order was the dream of man.
~ Henry Brooks Adams (1838–1918), U.S. historian.

may i suggest embracing chaos because the dream of man is a fucking nightmare

If you move the Fahrenheit scale by 32 degrees to make 0 degrees the freezing point of water, which makes up most of man's body, average human body temperature becomes 66.6.

Man and the rest of creation are miles apart, you pack everything under one thing, yet fail to provide justification for this. Then you're flustered that while I postulate that 5 is the number of man and strictly that (6 being something else), you first disagree then say it's the same stuff. No. It's not.

The foundation of God's work is not the same as God, which basically amounts to equating God with its creation. It is strongly tied to creation, because the universe itself was created for the sole purpose of being a divine trial for its temporary residents.

Adam is related to this because the whole point of mankind is to be subjected to divine trial. The seven days of a week represent a cyclical order of trials in the everyday life of the sons of Adam.

The Bible was never fixed in number and many apocryphs and other stuff were included/separated throughout time.

See how this makes much more sense than your statement? Including providing an explanation for the seven deadly sins that actually makes sense.

well to be fair you could have just said here's the machine they're fucking around with reality with instead of that wall of confusing text.

>Its some crazy dude from fucking latvia

You guys have beautiful cities btw.

>rabbi hole goes deep

>They are behind Israel and Saudi Arabia. The cube worshippers will destabilize europe with their artificial crisis. There was an user who brought up that Muhammad was a kabalist jew and that mecca was originally set by Cube worshippers. Those hc kabalists rule CIA and rest of those intelligence services in USA, god knows what in Europe, but one of those entities is corporation Black Cube blackcube.com which can be jew version of umbrella corporation. This needs to be digged deeper.

Also 6 sides to a quartz crystal, most abundant mineral on the planet, hexagonal bee hives/honeycomb. 6 circles fit perfectly around a central circle of the same size.

Everyone should take the time and watch these videos. Very expansive explanation of multiple subjects surrounding the Cabal, The Jews, The illuminati, etc etc.

I've watched them all and I thought they were pretty good.

BUT MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND. IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT TO BELIEVE JUST TO LOOK INTO IT!!!!!!

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

The Unmasking

1 youtube.com/watch?v=DjnHw3pJ_7Y

2 youtube.com/watch?v=ERPAtxMe_cM

3 youtube.com/watch?v=eyYRvJ6WYWY

4 youtube.com/watch?v=mC7hU8v53T4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=z-H73-YqXFE

6 youtube.com/watch?v=WIVmAX1p0Dw

7 youtube.com/watch?v=P2tE3Ak8omk

8 youtube.com/watch?v=FRqZbcMRdoI

Vladimir Putin: Traitor to the NWO

1 youtube.com/watch?v=4W85OnL4xtY

2 youtube.com/watch?v=3boC2D-iviI

3 youtube.com/watch?v=pVxV5aZwo3A

Illuminati introductory training video

youtube.com/watch?v=y3_xa5-DSe0

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CURSED

>spoonfeed me
Also
>Quantum anything
>Real
Look into Bill Gaede and become enlightened

okay, i see you got triggered, but how about ex-mossad blackcube corp? that shot needs closer inspection

um, i didn't type any of this.