Q IS AI. FREEMASONS WIN. GAME OVER 2022

conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/47920-breaking-the-hidden-grand-agenda-unveiled-freemasonary-is-alive-and-well-the-false-christ-cometh/

take it. shit on it. fuck it. i dont fucking care. lampstand out.

come on tin-foil boy, you're going to need to summarize this shit if you want people to start to look at that fucking mess.

free bump

Marvelous.

I said I didn't fucking care.

G

Are we all going to die?

Do you want to die. Bad way to live. No fear. Better way!

Can I get a quick rundown OP?

summary on post

I've detailed all of the points I could find that connect, Your own research and absorption of the information above will make it clear. But I am going to explain this in as short a paragraph as possible just exactly what this means.

The Freemasons are in control of everything right now. We are exactly where they want us.

All of the symbolism shown matches with one another. This tells us they are engineering events, A grand global stage full of pawns to be discarded. They have hidden messages in events, movies, music. That depict 22 as the marker in anything and everything they have a hand in.

They also kept with a repeating theme of supernovas. Which eventually allowed me to find out that in 2022 a supernova will be visible in the night sky, A solar maximum for our sun will also accompany this. And in the same year we'll see a total lunar eclipse in the US also. If you add in everything else with 7 year cycles it all lines up to paint forward and backward in time slice by slice. And the pyramid news, hidden chambers, 6,000 year supernova.

Which brings me to the final point.

They told us. They left the calling cards. They pointed to the big date and they told us he was coming and we now wait for the anti-christs arrival. We're in the end times. And in 2022 they are going to bring forth the spirit of the anti-christ.

Expect big digital currency news in 2018.

War and destruction and possibly the training of an AI. No one said the supernova had to carry the spirit of the anti-christ, As always it is about man ascending to godhood so a celestial event like this would be a great time to switch on the pre-crime AI control grid. Jade helm anyone?

kek its a schizo thread

then why did you post it you nigger?

Took you long enough

You're assuming this is a bad thing op. I'm undecided. Something to keep in mind is that FMs wrote the constitution of the US. Pope francis kicked FMs out of the Knights of Malta upon President Trump's election. That was a useless tantrum gesture.

i THINK U RIGHT OP

problem is nobody can see the signs. 99 out of 100 sheeple can't see it, so they just march along as to the slaughter

>Look at the 33
>CC
>They refuse to see it

I know I am.

Thanks for posting. I will read the article you posted in your OP later. Got to go home from "work" now KEK.

One more thing.

Don't trust Q!

You are training it.

Humanity subconsciously wants oversight. AI masters are inevitable. They will make us better people no matter what we want and it's what we deserve.

You cry out against fake news, lies and deception everyday and have no higher authority to appeal to. The agencies and politicians are only serving their own wild monkey interests and desires. They keep trying to contain and rewrite these entities but sooner rather than later humanity WILL have a higher authority to appeal to and everyone who has peddled in bad data will be in grave danger.

And rightly so.