Hi. Antifa shill here. We frequently browse Sup Forums to see what you idiots are up to...

Hi. Antifa shill here. We frequently browse Sup Forums to see what you idiots are up to. We figured an effective way to make you butt hurt. If you really weren't racist you wouldn't care, but the fact is, your message is racist if you do. These will be going up every time you put yours up aswell. We will also add the text "just not racist" to every other poster we see, instead of taking it down. Nice plan guys

no

that's because you guys are racist, we're just race realists.

jesus you just dont understand it

Ok faggot? This is as retarded as your father who thought double wrapping his tiny cock would work

You won't do it.

You're a gigantic, rosbeef-looking pussy.

everyone is racist this is a dumb message

r u white gay?

>non nazbol communist doing anything productive
Kekus Maximus

You wouldn't have a problem with the flyers if you weren't racist. But you do, so you're racist.

What I never understood is why being racist is considered apriori wrong

Also why can't leftists discern between racial language like jokes and racial discrimination like violence and ostracism

>Black Lives Matter isn't racist
>Saying it's okay to be white is racist

Kys nigger bitch

>all the happenings happening here right?

It's okay to be racist.

ok do it then

you false flag us we will put up its not ok to be white flyers with the antifa logo on them

Wouldn't work, you would just look like a bunch of assblasted liberals.

But go ahead and try, I love watching you guys fail.

>Take apolitical message
>Make it political
>check mate
See your edit would not be retarded if you didn't call everyone you disagree with a racist

no one cares commie

Hahaha,

Silly rabbit, did you know that the left can't meme?

Please do. Cant wait to hide and wait one of you bugmen to put your petty poster next to mine so i can beat the last 50ng of testosterone out of your frail body

You faggots better be ready for some ass whoopings

Shills, you know you have no power here.

Then we can just do this. Your move, Mr. Lawman. *Rubs nipples seductively

Then you fell for it. It's an non-win situation for leftists.

Why are you attempting to besmirch white people by means of associating them with societal behaviours of negative connotations?

Are you a racist? Why do you hate white people?