Tim McGraw, Faith Hill: U.S. Needs 'Common Sense' Gun Control Laws

>"There is absolutely no reason for a citizen to own an assault rifle with a clip that holds more then ten bullets."
>"Look, I'm a bird hunter - I love to wing-shoot," McGraw said. "However, there is some common sense that's necessary when it comes to gun control."
>"In reference to the tragedy in Las Vegas, we knew a lot of people there," Hill added. "The doctors that [treated] the wounded, they saw wounds like you'd see in war. That's not right. Military weapons should not be in the hands of civilians. It's everyone's responsibility, including the government and the National Rifle Association, to tell the truth. We all want a safe country."

SHALL BE INFRINGED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=bcGntdbDB5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>clip

>Military weapons should not be in the hands of civilians.
Musical instruments should not be in the hands of these driveling twits.

Who gives a fuck what these methheads think?

oy!

>pop country sell out and his dumb, emotional whore of a Canadian wife is a sell out
More news at 11

>"Look, I'm a bird hunter - I love to wing-shoot," McGraw said. "However, there is some common sense that's necessary when it comes to gun control."
Fudd traitor
They'll come for your fucking deer rifle next hayseed.

This is absolutely accurate, also checked. Fuck them. Shall not be infringed.

>Military weapons should not be in the hands of civilians.

I absolutely hate seeing civilians driving tanks around my city. Do these people even hear themselves anymore? “Military weapons” is a fucking retarded term. A civilian model AR-15 is not a military weapon. It is outfitted for civilian use. It does not have a burst fire mode. The military doesn’t use it. Maybe he’s saying that civilians shouldn’t be using a Beretta 9mm pistol because the Military Police carry them? That’s a “military weapon”.

We need common sense Hunter S Thompson cloning.
youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic

Fuck them.

We won't give up our power that is weaponry.

War will come , there are no new arguments. No, not one.

Criminals give zero fux about laws.

SCOTUS has affirmed the state has no duty to protect individuals
#repealtheNFA #disbandtheATF #Sage

Faith already puts nigger children in her videos, got to obey her (((producers)))) orders and shove blacks into white fan families culture.

I would ignore anything these retards say. Harvey Weinstein's cousin raped her many many times, and just has to threaten to release the tapes online if Faith doesn't make the video exactly how they tell her.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcGntdbDB5Q

>zog music industry spokepeople begin shilling for their jew masters

Little faggot also doesn't know why grown men don't cry

no gun for you, you drug-addict motherfucker.

>take away guns from law abiding citizens
>civil war starts the next day, 100's of millions of lives lost before it ends

COMMON SENSE

>take away guns from non law abiding negroes
>hundreds of millions of lives spared, prosperity ensues

NOT COMMON SENSE

This. Fucking this.

Paid actors. Fucking release their nudes. We need to shut these pedophiles the fuck up. I wish someone pulled a hollywood shooting every day.

>(((McGraw)))

Reminder that potatoniggers aren't real americans

The second amendment is already common sense.

>"Hello fellow gun owners!"

It's a great business move to alienate your entire demographic.

looks more like order of thelema shit

wtf???

>limit mag sizes! Then they'll only have ten shots!
What is reloading?

The last gun law that the United States passed was a common sense gun law. The next gun law that the United States passes will be a common sense gun law - as long as it's an increase in restrictions. The United States will never have enough common sense gun laws. The ultimate goal is to ban guns entirely.
In the past we could get machine guns by mail order yet we didn't have people dying in droves in the streets. The problem is not access to guns but our degenerate culture and dying society and the sick and warped minds they produce. Unfortunately there is no publicly acceptable solution to this, it's all too far gone. Good luck staying safe, everyone.

Well Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill changed my stance on Guns. I mean they sing country music and that is why they are so convincing.

Noguns thinks it takes 60 seconds to reload an AR. Noguns also think that you can sprint 100 yards and shoot the shooter in the time it takes them to reload.

>The doctors that treated the wounded, they saw wounds like you'd see in war.
What did he mean by this?

Wow - I've always been a gun nut myself, and with Tim feeling that way and such, it'd be hard not to start leaning towards gun control. But Faith, too? My God, I've never been so wrong about anything like this before in my life.

Gun control does fucking nothing. I wish people would realise that. The ONLY argument for gun control is an emotional plea, statistics and facts do not back up gun control in the slightest.

to me, common sense means no regulation whatsoever. yeah now what

>It's not about the Second Amendment
>We want to change the Second Amendment
What did they mean by this?

>The doctors that treated the wounded, they saw wounds like you'd see in war.
>What did he mean by this?

That they know nothing about ballistics and want to perpetuate the myth that a 5.56 AR-15 round isn't less powerful than most common deer hunting rounds like .30-06 or .308.

These leftist fucks would have gotten booed off the stage if they'd said that in front of an audience of country fans.

funny thing there were like 8 people that got shot exactly 3 times and they all live.

Exactly. When rights become regulated they cease to be rights and become priviledges.

>The doctors that treated the wounded, they saw sounds like you'd see in war

So like any gunshot wound? Stop trying to twist words to make things seem more scary, REEE!!!

>It's not about a constitutional right
>It's about MY FEELINGS

SHALL

I agree with them. 50% of murders are committed by niggers, 25% by spics, and the remaining 25% by mentally ill, white democrats. Disarming Democrats will cut all crime by about 90%, and murder by nearly 100%.

>Military Weapons

Looks like baldy is wanting some attention from hollywood. Must have a movie coming out soon.

IRRELEVANT YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKE

They're about to lose their support in the country music community.

How are you being infringed? The second amendment never specified what kind of arms you're allowed to have.

The country music community is irrelevant. They've been replaced. See NOBODY FUCKING CARES

NOBODY IS DRAGGING POLITICIANS OUT OF THEIR OFFICES AND LYNCHING THEM

SO I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF YOU

Fuck this fake ass country boy. I give no fucks about guns. Let men walk around packing whatever. I don't give a fuck.

>clip
country "music" """stars""" need to be gassed

Nashville pop isnt country

Tim Mcgraw sucks anyway.

We can tell faith and tim have bowed and kissed the ring of solomon and the god of israel. Fuck these fucking kike servants.

>commmon sense is infringing on my rights!

Ahh the .505 gibbs. The perfect racial cleansing round.

>basketball american asks for gibbs

>gibbs it to them

for one second i thought it was taytay singing this shit. i wouldve been disapointed

Is it messed up if I make a donation to the NRA every time a mass shooting happens?

Agreed. I literally just threw my AK out the window after reading that. How could I -- nay -- how could WE have been so blind. I don't know about you guys but I feel pretty silly right now.

no

>live in a mansion away from nigger's gangs
>"no one needs an assault rifle"

>assault rifle
>clip
>bullets
>military weapon
Hick-hop fudd faggot. Go back to being irrelevant.

They''re spokesmen for that demographic. They're designated to influence the opinions of the rural and suburban retards.

>that blatant pyramid

Cheeky cunts.

So leftist psychos want to shoot up churches, Republicans, attack politicians, beatdown "Nazi" trump supporters during the worst moments in race relations and they want to make vague "common sense gun laws". The gun laws in place, especially in Democratically run cities are abysmal as it is. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Step 1: Shoot up Country Festival
Step 2: Use Country Stars to push gun control
Step 3: maybe convince some Republicans gun control should happen
Step 4: enact gun control???
Step 5: ?????
Step 6: Profit?

>Tim McGraw, Faith Hill need pic related

>Get invaded
>Only hand guns and bats

>How to end your music career with four easy words.png

As if I needed another reason to hate Country music
>forgetting their fans like guns

Can we nuke Nashville?

And always kill a traitor before an enemy, fuckin fudd.

guns have no place in our globalized society

why can't you Americans accept this and join the rest of us civilized people?

Gotta love how they push the term "common sense", when it's really not that simple

To be frank, it's not about guns, it's about that fact that no one gives a shit about anyone anymore, that's why so many people go under the radar so easily and then people around them are so confused about how they could've committed such an atrocity. They really don't care about

As a country music singer she should know better. Her entire base will turn on her and her career (if she still even has one) will crumble.

t. former country music consumer

This sick bastard hunts birds, and now he wants to hunt people too. Better arm up with guns that hold more than ten rounds, and arrest this sicko too.

Awww, that's cute. Are they bullet proof?

Pop country is a cancer that needs to die

>only bolt-action rifles and bats
Ftfy. Handguns would be the next domino to fall after semi-automatic rifles.
I remember one (Australian?) user mentioning not long ago that his country was considering to ban lever-action shotguns, stating that "8 shots, 8 seconds" is too much firepower.

Well there goes their popularity and selling of their music. It will cause them to lose money. Entertainment should stick to entertainment and leave the gun talk to the big boys.

I wonder if a rifle he owns has a Mauser action. Military rifle.

The biggest danger to firearm owners isn't the brain dead retards that are against guns, it's the ones that throw you under the bus pretending to be the real firearm owners and using some bullshit to try to give themselves credibility.

>As a soldier I
>As a hunter I
>As a celebrity I

POP country KEK, I was trying to figure out what to call it. Even Johnny Cash's mom could smoke these barre chord fools.

Love how they actually believe in this "common sense" gun control.
First of all, it makes no sense at all.
Second, there is no consensus on where the line should be drawn.
Third, this is the same crappy laws they have been pushing for decades... but with a new name.

My belief is that they will shoot themselves in the foot here. They need to be exposed. And in the end, the term common sense gun laws will probably be used by the NRA and mean something completely different.

It will just be another example of how leftist power politics ends up biting them in the ass. (See the sex reporting attacks on the right, O'Riley, Trump etc. Their bullshit came back more than twice as hard. This will be exactly like that. Memes will be key)

NOT

>country singer has a massacre happen at his show thanks to guns
>could have easily been killed
>saw the terror of a mass shooting first hand
>according to pol he cant talk about gun control
>only the big boys
>only the big boys that fantasize about overthrowing the government
>big boys that will sure turn to little girls once they see the ruthless power of the american military used against them

Nope

BE

You need to educate yourself, hun.

New position available: using guns to protect governemnt from some terror like antifa.

Thanks lefties, we have a new horse to flog thanks to your idiocy.

Eyyyyy

Southrons! Be not deceived by, nor indulge in the media of self-ordained "Country" music! The whole of the industry is merely the Yankee wolf dawning a false fleece of tradition in order to walk among the proverbial Southron sheep.

fudds are even worse for gun rights than gun grabbers, because they are equally retarded, but try to use the fact that they own some piece of shit shotgun or bolt rifle as proof that they know what they're talking about.

Ah ain't payin' yew tah talk songboy.

>Look, I'm a bird hunter
And JayZ is a gangbanger, so what, no one cares

>sage goes in options

>country
>current year

what would the .577 do to a person?

Cuckold Country

COMMON SENSE BETA TESTER FROM 2007

IT BEATS KASPERSKY, ESET AND EVERY ENTERPRISE AV OF YOUR CHOICE

IT THROWS SHIT AT YOUR MICROSOFT BOTNET RAM WASTE CPU HOG BULL-SHIT

COMMON SENSE THE CHOICE OF COMMON SENSE [TM]

Fuck those shit kicker libcucks. Theyre part of the reason country music is dead

>wing-shoot

Who the fuck says this? You're either dove hunting or skeet shooting.

/thread

americans don't give a shit what faggots like these say, we do whatever the fuck we want