America is fucking FINISHED. I'm sick of you fat fucks talking shit to European countries, when you are 50x worse...

America is fucking FINISHED. I'm sick of you fat fucks talking shit to European countries, when you are 50x worse. You are ground zero for everything degenerate that happens in Europe. You need a reality check, a red pill of red pills about your country. Leave this thread now if you can't handle the sober truth about your country.
>56% white overall
>top 20 cities areas almost all below 50%
Compare that to Europe as a whole, a landmass of similar size. Europe in its totality is around 97% white.
>Degenerate, soulless, materialistic, atomistic culture of pure greed.
Even your Christianity is a soulless, money grubbing scheme.
This ideology of greed has spread to Europe over the last 50 years, it destroys the basis of the family, relationships, communities, and creates empty shopping mall people with low levels of trust.
''Consumers'' is the word Americans use, and they use it positively. It's absolutely vulgar. This is also the reason you all bend over backwards for the rich, kissing their arses and thanking them for the opportunity for having Mcjobs, while your country is flooded with non-whites to lower the price of your labour.
>Doomed demographics
You're so fucked that it's mathematically impossible for you to recover, even if you stopped ALL immigration. You would literally need to deport everyone. But that will never happen. You will be out birthed. You will never overcome this because you are driven by individualism, while the invaders think of themselves a group.

All of this is a logical extension of your founding principles of freedom, markets, and individualism. Unfortunately for the rest of us, you've been a world power for the last 70 years and have fucked us along with you.
The ONLY chance for survival is to secede and create an ethno-state, like Richard Spencer wants.
Or move back to Europe. You are welcome here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aHnjiibxzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

56% face kek

You are run mostly by jews mate. Your presidents can even win elections without sucking Jewish cocks on stage and promising to wage wars for them.

America at its worst is better than any other country in the world at its best.

Are you retarded?
Europe was the breading ground for fags,gypses, shit music, Europe is a nigger infested caliphate.
I bet you live in a 1 bedroom studio sucking on mommies tit.
Immigration wont kill us we are used to it but it will destroy europe, then you will be a cuckedfugee.

Rather live in burger land than a bunch of hypocrits in eurofaglando.

>This delusional
You will never get better.
There are plenty of better places to live in Europe.

>britbong
>accusing us of being run by jews
my sides

>literally no arguments
Is it the nigger blood that makes you dumb and irrational?

>what is aipac

I don't know, you're both subhuman desu senpai

>50x worse
Oh boy I am laughin

I thought the British were able to handle banter. What happened, did you get BTFO in another thread or are your brown and pretending to be British?

>These people are considered white in America

Europe in its totality is almost all completely white you delusional fat fuck. You will never reverse your demographic death.

My entire family came here from Austria seeking the American dream. I'm what they call a 1st generation American. My parents used to long for the homeland quite strongly, now they just say "why, it's just as full of niggers as this place is"

here fucking here. The SHARTers need to realise the truth. If they want to make a change anywhere come back home & we can fix Europe. America is already lost.

And so have you been since at least the bank of england founding. These butthurt displaying shit flinging threads made by various ZOG subjects are like special olympics athletes kids arguing who's the best when they're all retards.

>compare that to the whole of europe and not my shithole that will be 1/4 muslim in a few decades
Stopped reading there tbqh

LOL, enjoy the the Islamic take over of your lands faggot.
We should have served as an example of what not to do, but your country invites niggers in droves. Your women holding their legs wide open for them.
If you wanna be a divisive faggot, then don't come crying to us when your cities turn into no-go zones.

shut up mutt

>I'm what they call a 1st generation American.

No, the correct term is 1st generation mongrel, Jamal Gruber

Awful lot of Anti-America threads recently, new SRS handbook must make a big point about divide and conquer.

We will ultimately have to go in and remove the nukes from Bongistan, as was done in South Africa shortly before it went over. I'd say within the next 20 years.

What's the trend though idiot. We can all read the news coming out of britain so trying to pretend like everything is fine reeks of desperation.

Whiter than you :)

Starting Le threads, using Le face.

At least we resist the rapist hordes trying to supplant us, unlike you crumpet monkeys giving up your butterknives to the six o'clock droppy your glockies doing weapon sweeps. God save the queen, because the way you blokes are headed she'll be blacked by tea toime.

>LOL this fucking delusional.
>Yur 56% ploblem is worse thn myne wyth muh migrents etc etc.

Just admit there's a fucking problem everywhere.

Admitting you have a problem, is the 1st step on the road to recovery from said problem.

>hides behind a meme flag

Out of London, you mean. Even Britain individually is 10 times better off than you.

Hear*

This doesn't reflect very well on their 56% statistic, if true.

You are staggeringly mistaken. American demographics look way, way better than yours. Mexican and Nigger birthrates continue to crash, while Conservative Christian Whites are above replacement.

We may actually be able to recover our country, because white people in our country do not want to go extinct.

The British, on the other hand, have pathetic birthrates and they're only falling. You have no religious culture--which means you have no culture at all. Even if every shitskin in the country were killed, your race would only shrink from this moment on.

I do not heed with any respect or interest le 56% meme. We are culturally superior to you, and we will hold this country. It is you who cannot even express a sensible plan to save yours--you are literally, in your post, BEGGING us to come and save you.

If we're le 56% meme, why do you want us? Aren't we just mongrels? Nevermind that it's been scientifically proven that American whites are staggeringly pure. Nevermind that your own words make your retarded demand nonsensical.

No no. Nevermind that you're retarded. The premise is retarded on its face, and then your arguments are retarded and low-information, and finally your proposed solution makes no sense whatsoever.

Frankly, I'm done with Bongs. Call me when you have a culture again.

they hate us cuz they aint us

Le Greenspan

you gonna have flames coming out your butthole!
youtube.com/watch?v=9aHnjiibxzE

>compare America to a country the size of one state.
Fucking idiot.

Let's put this to rest once and for all. There have NEVER been more whites in the US than now. 57% of 350 million is ALOT more whites than live in the UK + Germany Combined.

Pipe down, Cedric Crutchley.

Unfunny meme you cucked yuropoors.

>OP and multiple memeflags
Like I said, Jewish subversion tactics. Every "le 56% face" thread is like this.

You concede the argument out of hand? That's good. I do enjoy destroying Germans, but I was talking to the Anglo. You should try to be a bit less servile, aren't you Germans supposed to be running the show over there?

you're so butthurt that you blogged on Sup Forums. good going there muhammed

demographics can be changed easier than politically policy can be.
The UK is going full blown 1984 and protecting migrants over citizens and you're worried about what % of Texas is Mexican.

I get that the UK is completely fucked and probably the most depressing country on Earth politically/socially. You are completely powerless and emasculated to the point that even posting on Sup Forums is a risk of prison as it is "far right propaganda" according to your new nanny state laws.
Hell you can get arrested for having a fucking BIKE WHEEL unattached to bike according to "Police weapons sweeps" but meanwhile your daughter groomed, raped to death and stuffed into kebab meat? Soldier's head hacked off in broad daylight by an African? No big deal, probably won't even deport the attackers and let them off with a 3 year prison sentence.

Now onto economics: your currency is crumbling because your country has no industry whatsoever and had beomce reliant on EU welfare. Knowing that, the EU is actually forcing your country to pay it absurd sums of money or get completely fucked and realistically you have no choice.

But what does the UK do to make themselves feel better?
>Bans Donald Trump
>spams "56%" memes
>talk about how America is controlled (while leaving in 1984 society)
Its all teh equivalent to "hate week" the British society is so shit that all they get is a few moments of government mandated time to scream at screen that probably has a picture of Donald Trump or a US flag on it.

Haha enjoy it, meanwhile no country is as fucked as the UK. Not Canada, Not Sweden, and not the USA. You guys take the gold medal for biggest cucks, and in your heart you know it. Your empire is not only over, you're looking at a 3rd world authoritarian future that you have no rights or power in and are at risk for being arrested for "wrongthink."

>Omg one American said it in a screen cap must be the majority of all Americans
He is probably one of those people that go on and on about Midwestern Reichs and shit like that. People like me have seen their hometown completely taken over by immigrant populations. My hometown may as well be given to Mexico, I can't go back there.

leave America alone, we shouldn't be hating each other like this because its dividing us even more

>hides behind a meme flag
MFW
this Is user's only counter argument to this.

hurr durr stay mad yuropoor

We are above replacement rate, as well as closing our borders. Trump is even trying to create more meritocracy in who we allow to immigrate (who would that be suited for?). On top of that we still have our guns, and outside of the large cities were the least cucked whites on the planet (except maybe Poland). Don't be fooled, America will be a place for a stand by whites.

This isn't about hating burgers. The 56% meme is the best thing to happen because said burgers were acting all smug recently. See how enraged they get every time you post one of these faces. This is just bants and nothing else.

>yeah, but LOL 57% yeah youre not so white so beat it mutt
i can do it too

>raping white teenagers to death
not a hate crime

>criticizing the rapists
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!

How's the welfare over in kraut-land, Muhammed? Rape any white girls recently?

Would you care for a spot of tea, gov?

>Or move back to Europe. You are welcome here.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm no

Your definition of white is way too loose to have much faith in that 56% stat. Going by what seems to qualify as white in your country, it's very likely that your actual number of pure, unmixed whites there is around 30-40% in reality.

>How's the welfare over in kraut-land, Muhammed? Rape any white girls recently?
>yfw

Yeah, make that comparison to an equivalent European landmass, Europe is a fuckton more white, you dumb meme flag.

you do realize we have over 200 million whites right, we have 3-4 times more whites then your shit hole country. Your empire lost fuck off and get ass raped by the pakis you let in you faggot whore.
Your a whiny little faggot shut up.

Why are Americans always so paranoid? Don't stop, it's funny to see how dumb you are.
t.56%

On the brink of the next mass extinction event, and all we can do is argue kek

RIP human race

This.

Joined the military expecting to be prestigious in society?
sorry, its upsetting the muslims and feminists. You have to leave like a 3rd rate citizen.

At least women are safe in my city and I can't go to prison for critisizing sandniggers, you cuck.

Fuck off. Look how much in denial these faggots are on her everyday. It's about time they learn some humility.

Why are Amerisharts so upset at being enriched by non-whites? Hahahahah amerilards are not even white anymore hahahahah

why dont you shut your mouth and stop killing your board with these terrible memes, your people used to shit in fucking vases and other weird shit. We ran away from your shit hole countrys democracy because your fat fuck of a king wanted more and more bull shit.

Britbongs....kek

We all know we have a nigger problem.

Look who is talking.

being English in England? sorry, you can't get a top grade.

Oh go have a nail bomb go off in your lap you faggot. You have no rights outside of this website.

This. Where would we go in Europe? kek Even us white Americans are mixed with at least +3 different European nationalities. Our only hope is balkanization.

Sorry I can't hear you over the screaming of your women.

Why are americucks still this retarded?
Bush era patriotard detected

blow it out your ass brit

>paying taxes for mandated fags on your tv
you know whos the problem here? DONALD TRUMP, obviously.

Bongs are legit the worst and best posters on this board. It's obvious when a paki or gommunist subhuman is posting, verses someone civilised and human.

Wow, you guys must have really struck a cord with the brits for them to spamming this everyday all day and with more than one of these topics at a time.
That's pretty funny. I guess they don't like being made fun of and being reminded their country is going down the shitter.

That's because your country is like 15 bigger than mine, you dumb fuck. Compare your country to an equal sized portion of Europe. We have more whites. Suck it up.

If you want gross comparisons in absolute terms, you have more moslems than us. You also have almost as many blacks as we have people.
I would otherwise agree, but your compatriots on Sup Forums had it coming.

Too many of these threads are posted. It's getting obvious. The mod collusion of deleting these after they reach 300 is pretty fucking funny tho.

It's ok. His license is expired. He will get a visit soon.

whoever added that bottom panel completely ruined the original. delete this

This one made me kek

>your country used to be a giant empire
>now own a tiny island overrun by mudslimes

Americans are subhuman mongrels.

Kek are you guys kidding me, learning humility? Trying to take revenge on burgers? You Euros have been doing this non-stop since Sup Forums was formed, with thousands upon thousands of iterations of memes like amerilard, burger, how fat we are, how bad our food is, how uncivilized we are for owning guns, how we're responsible for your refugee problem, shart in mart. You guys have like two or three memes max written about you, with Germany it's just rapefugees and muhammad ,with UK it's bin that knife or also calling you muhammad. Americans just make fun of you for a single thing, because it comes natural to us. But you guys have to actually work day and night with countless new memes to try and outbantz us.

We're the most hated nationality on this board, coincidentally the most populous. There are continuous memes made against us, but they always, always fail. I give this new iteration a couple more weeks until it gets old, just like the shart in mart one that you guys spammed constantly.

America IS 56% white, but not in the way most of Sup Forums thinks.

What Sup Forums thinks it is:
>take 100 random Americans
>56 of them will be white

What it actually is:
>take any random American
>he'll be 56% white

Think "melting pot" versus "salad bowl."

>w-w-we have a higher density of whites
he said in an increasingly nervous voice knowing thats the last thing they have left and they wont even have it for long. But powerless to stop it, he accepts the hate week ritual as a way to let loose the frustration.

You're arguing with a paid pajeet behind a proxy flat, dude.