Is it true that Swedish men prefer to marry foreigners rather than women from their own country?

This is true?

I read on a website that Swedish men were marrying foreign women because Swedish women were quite feminist. This is true?

It happens, and vice versa. My parents are from Serbia. I have an ethnic blonde swedish wife.

Here's my serious question I'm wondering about: So I hear guys that say they have slept with feminists and found that they are extremely submissive. So are Swedish girls putting on their feminist act but its just that, acting? and really if you are the right guy they will be all submissive and obedient towards you?

>are girls just playing make-believe while holding no real convictions about anything
user, I...

Why would you marry a white swedish girl if you can get a oriental beauty?

I do not want to marry Swedish women.

yes, swedish "men" import women from like thailand, and it's a bigger problem then women marrying shitskins. this is one of the reasons i'll be a pole within about one and a half year, and never look back. if it was a woman problem it could have been dealt with, but this is complete rot.

You're right. Then maybe it would be a good idea if I fix one Swedish girl? If Swedish guys cant keep them maybe they will be more obedient and submissive to a burger rather than a sandnigger? Maybe I can even get her interested in things that scare liberals like rifles and hunting?

Good, swedish women are whores

Why would you soil a race? Stick to your own, faggot.

What a fucking retarded place. You have everything great going for you, and you ruin it all on purpose. How can you be so retarded?

You are literally unmaking one of the only paradisiac utopic nations on earth with all kinds of cancerous shit.

>Swedish """"men""""
>marrying women

It seems to be the cycle of nations.

It ends with decadence, degeneration and all kind of different batshit insane ideas and ideals.

I am going to enjoy this ride. I have always been against it.

>Why would you soil a race?
Because you're attracted to blonde Swedish women?

Tell me that if you were black or brown you wouldn't be chasing after that pure white aryan pussy.

if working class men get into a divorce in their 40s/50s many of them go to thailand and bring home a 20 year old thai girl.

I wouldn't breed with one.

Most people don't have that kind of integrity user.

wtf is this worthless thread?

I mean. I obviously wouldn't be as smart as I am. (Let's say I have an IQ of 115, that would translate to 100 in the nigger-world). I wouldn't have the same experiences in life as well, nor the same philosophy. But let's say I was the exact same person, but from a different race. I would stick to my own and try to improve, as I am trying to do with my actual race.

What leads these men to import women from Thailand?

yah.

hey bros.

Why are they importing these women? Is it because of feminism?

Since Swedish men are now all from Africa it’s probably true.

What racial difference are you refusering to exactly?

post timestamp faggit

omgggpewdiepie!!! i`m your biggest fan bro glad you shaved that beard i like you more without beard omg i cant believe pwdiepie is posting on Sup Forums lmao im gona tell my friends how cool is this!!!

Don't worry nazi friend, he is going to give her many half Serbian kids, and they are all going to fuck Sw*des.

Swedish women are boring.

My first gf has always been a hippie and still is. With time that also made her somewhat of a feminist but nothing too crazy, she is still more og hippie than feminist. Anyway we used to do all kinds of crazy shit all the time when we were 15-17. Once we even played out one of her rape fantasies in a small meadow during the day where she lived.

Later in high school I met a girl who is the real sjw type and now a big feminist. We were only together for like 2 months b4 I cheated on her. She was pretty dull in bed, wouldn't even touch my dick and didn't want me to touch her cunt more than necessary. She only wanted to down right fuck. She let me cum on her back and belly a couple of times tho but other than that I wouldn't say she was very submissive.

I do think a lot of girls are acting out tho bc they haven't found a good guy yet. Just as I say to myself that most women suck and that I chose to live without them for now when it's actually more about the fact that I let my self go completely and no girl ever give a fuck about me anymore.