Looks like the pedo shit was just another dem smear campaign

Demlets, when will they learn?

Tfw saved a thumbnail

The boy who cried wolf even as it was far, far too late

Source

She just needs deek.

Or it's true and that's why she opposes him....

Maybe she's campaining against him because she was wronged by him and has no recourse. Alabama's statute of limitations for rape and sexual assault is 2 years for adults or 2 years after you turn 18, which is about the shortest in the country. Like many victims I'm sure she felt powerless, he was a powerful public figure and she was just one little voice.

Now that more than one woman has come out, there is a possibility for a civil case against him. If those women want to speak under oath, and so does Roy, then let the cards fall where they may.

Wapo was trying to pay ppl 1k to make these accusations

Principle of parsimony, together with the totality of the circumstances, suggests she's accusing him because she's campaigning for his opponent.

Maybe she should have said something when it happened before the statute of limitations kicked in. Does she even have evidence that it happened? If not, it's her word against his and unfortunately for her our justice system still runs on the rule of "innocent until proven guilty." No matter how many women come out, without any hard evidence of wrong doing he can't be convicted.

It was bound to happen to an outsider.
>They always use current scandals to nab someone (((they))) dont like.
Even if he did, i dont give 2 shits.
He's anti-faggot, and anti-liberal PC B.S.
We need him, hell we need 100 more

Maybe she's doing that because she hates Moore after what he did to her and can't stand the idea of him winning.

This was so obviously a false accusation. That desperation is ridiculous.

Right, and in all the other contests that he's won, she just what, kept her mouth shut?

It's horseshit, when he wins I hope he sends her into a prison rape gang.

She learned exactly what to do from her Marxist teacher who most likely molested her first

Sounds like she got her hebo pussy fucked so now shes growing up and trying to fight back by going into the lions den itself. She probably got raped several times during the campaign so far. The crow style.

won't be surprised if this lady turns out to be some tamera luzzatto pedo

Based patriots FTW! God bless you.

They aren't looking for a conviction, it's a character assasination

Fair point, and I sorta had that in the back of my head already, but I don't know if this is her first time campaigning against him. First time she spoke out about it, obviously, but maybe it's another metoo thing that caused it too happen now. Weinstein seems to have created a domino effect. Granted, I want to state innocent until prove otherwise, but I could see how things are still consistent despite the timing, though admittedly suspicious, ala Trump tapes and all that.

muh resistance

Which is illegal. Unfortunately, just like the law protects him due to lack of evidence, it also protects her. Very shitty situation all around, but I really don't think there is a good way to rectify it without collateral damage

I don't see her name.

He's more than welcome to sue her. Something tells me he doesn't want the courts digging too deeply into his past though.

Unless she was stupid enough to leave evidence of malicious intent there is not much that can be done even if he does decide to sue. Then again given the way people are making their entire lives public through social media you could probably gather enough evidence to prove intent.

Has anybody found her on social media?

So why is Moore being a pussy about it? Answer: he's hoping he can push his head down and win anyway while morons defend him.

yea she has 2 facebook accounts as Deborah Wesson Gibson

You sound like Jeff Sessions.

It's a no win situation for the man. Fight against the claim and you appear to be attacking the victim and confirming the claims. At least by ignoring the claims you can claim ignorance and not feed the beast. The only reason Trump got away with attacking the claimants is that everyone already was so polarized it didn't really matter at that point.

almond status:
[x]activated
[ ]not activated

Zyklon B status:
[ ] activated
[X] not activated

There are reports that a Washington Post reporter paid her $1000 to make the claim.

THAT is illegal.

I'm so sick of the leftist pieces of shit, and all the "minorities" that hate whites when we've allowed you to live alongside us and use our technological advancements.

Bring on the Civil War so I can go legally kill a thousand jews, niggers, and mexicans.

See my post

You sound like a SJW feminazi. Fuck off faggot. This is a character assassination, plain and simple.

Didnt they learn thier lesson with trump? When like 10 women accused him t-one month before the election?
Really pisses me off because it hurts real rape victims.
>the apsulute state of the DNC

Someone email drudge.