All Europeans should be thankful to us (not only Croats) for keeping Turks away. All

All Europeans should be thankful to us (not only Croats) for keeping Turks away. All.
If you are Austrian living in Vienna, you're welcome.
Italians would have all the fancy Leonardos and Michelangelos without us.
England and Spain wouldn't have time time to colonize the world.
Just saying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koQPFMox3Eg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Las_Navas_de_Tolosa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice try Bratka....But lets be honest , first time it was viena then it was this glorious mothat facka.

Wouldn't have*

Go tHe last godforsaken time! Ottomans are not Turks!

It's a pitty how islam hasn't changed one bit since then... All that's in our history books and folk songs is repeating itself but this time in cities like London, Berlin, Copenhagen and Stockholm. I hope the western euros realize what's what and kick them all out. Or at least ban their incestuous hate spreading cult.

>All Europeans should be thankful to us (not only Croats) for keeping Turks away.

Magyars = Hungarians

>All Europeans should be thankful to us (not only Croats) for keeping Turks away.

Thanks for keeping the Turks away, slavniggers.

America could and can defend itself. Anyways, there is a ocean of water between the US and Europe.

I bet half the young people from Western Europe don't even know about Ottoman invasions.

Spotted the turk

Fuck them, they are still ungrateful and they hate us for being from Balkans. I wish everything to them what they did and wished to us for centuries, no more defending their asses, we should just greet all rapefugees and hand them to Westerners.

The westerners are taking them well enough without you guys

Mein deutsch sucks, but I guess those numbers would be way higher if it wasn't for us.

>I guess those numbers

Did I ask for guesses? Did I ask for a slavnigger's guess?

The problem is they don't distinguish between the scum that's left in our countries from the ottoman era and the actual peoples that give the name of our nations. Since Bulgaria entered the EU a lot of gypsies and turks fled to western Europe so they can steal, prostitute and get welfare. Our government doesn't classify people under ethnicity so everyone living here is "bulgarian" yet there are at least 3 phenotypically, genetically and morally different populations (for example all gypsies are of blood group B, all gypsies that have cystic fibrosis are of type delta F508, gypsies constitute about 4% of our population and ~80% of our prison inmates and the list goes on). Bulgarians are not saints either but the reality is they commit a lot less crimes than the average gypsy/turkish that is living here.

HAHAHA

BGTOW - balkanfags going their own way

youtube.com/watch?v=koQPFMox3Eg

Thanks Hrvat, and all off the balkans. Too bad people in the west forgot what islam truly is.

Oh please,Serbs did not do that much.If anything the thing you regret is not taking the full Vassal stance,but instead deserting to Hungary.We would have simply been better off if we stayed Vassals after Ankara.

You mean we should thank Poland and Hungary, you were just along for the ride

yeah they never came and occupied our capital in 1541, oh wait...
you didn't do shit, fuck you

its not about that nobody cares about gypos i mean that they always treated eastern europe as subhumans who are only good for defending their asses, but when there is peace then they try to control us or start some shit to spark the war between us and then they go full propaganda how we are racists, sexists, genocidal demons, subhumans etc...
t.onibler

We literally defende Vienna.
See Nikola Šubić Zrinski.

VERY THANKS

They don't, and if they learn, they think is some "out of the ordinary" brave minorities defying systematical White privilege.

Oh come on, big deal! We were under the Ottomans and we turned out fine.

Lol no,and you know it's true.After the same Toniblers you speak off,got independence off war they did not even fight in,just so Serbia could not get Sea access.Nobody cared who did what when the time came.Imagine how much population could have spared if did not do shit,instead of fighting.

>fine

>insgesamt
ameribrown here. what this mean

>lol fucking slavnigger savages bunch of untermensch iq 70 shitskins

>REEEEEEE WHY ARE SLAVNIGGERS NOT HELPING ME OH MY GOD HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN REEEEEEE

Word! This should be posted everyday .There should be daily Croatia appreciation threads.

guess what? nobody cares, hrvoje

I have family from the island of Vis.

>mfw someone reposts my meme
I guess those 5 minutes weren't wasted after all

Balkan bois belong to us

I'm sorry, but it's true

I like it, and so do the family members I showed it to.

Thanks I guess?

You guys must stop glorification of racemixing pieces of shit like Ante Pavelic first then
It was for Austrian and South German forces to win at Vienna. That Polish moron literally had IMPORTED TATARS deserter problem. ayyyyy lmao Poland was importing mudshits before it was cool
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars

You are not from the Balkans, roach. Serbs are not even from Europe. You all came all the way from Pakistan and then mingled with Slavs from upper regions and Illyrians, after that you started mixing with gypsies and armenians, and some time later turks muhdicked the shit out of you

>this cuckold subhuman appears itt

Serve please - cuckolding is you national hobby
youtube.com/watch?v=zhDrqfni2Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=92nHBBAPx4M
youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU

>coping this hard

Time to carry the shoes

>still coping

>being a serve
Coping with what, dindu? I love my Tribe, people around me and my family

i know you do live in tribes, albanian subhuman

>wewuz Slavic
>wewuz Balkan

>If you are Austrian living in Vienna
>As of 2012, an official report from Statistics Austria showed that more than 660,000 (38.8%) of the Viennese population have full or partial migrant background, mostly from Ex-Yugoslavia, Turkey, Germany, Poland, Romania and Hungary.
>Turkey: 76,063

Lmao, great job keeping the Turks out Pavelic

>posts some random genetic result from who knows whom
you sure showed me

have you sent your girl to some italian already?

>Im ok with Brithis dude but WE the spaniards did a HUGE EFFORT to save Europe from islam.

Here some facts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Las_Navas_de_Tolosa