Brit/pol/ - *blocks your train station* edition

>Teachers are "brainwashing us and our children into thinking the bad guy was Hitler. What have the Jews done good in this world?” - Labour candidate Nasreen Khan
order-order.com/2017/11/10/labour-candidate-good-jews-done/

>If you voted to leave the EU, don't bother wearing a poppy
independent.co.uk/voices/eu-leave-vote-remembrance-sunday-dont-bother-wearing-a-poppy-a8043711.html

>Father goes against state wanting to kill his brain damaged son, is banned from hospital
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/10/isaiah-haastrup-father-banned-kings-college-hospital-treating-brain-damaged-son-court-told

>Uk must provide Brexit clarity - Barnier
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41941414

>Pressure grows on Carwyn Jones to order Carl Sargeant inquiry
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/10/pressure-grows-welsh-first-minister-carwyn-jones-carl-sargeant-inquiry

>UK prosecutors destroyed crucial emails in Assange case
rt.com/uk/409477-assange-cps-wikileaks-sweden/

>Labour Candidate: "What good have the jews done?"
order-order.com/2017/11/10/labour-candidate-good-jews-done/

>Britain backs ban of bee killing pesticides
newfoodmagazine.com/news/46238/britain-backs-ban-bee-killing-pesticides/

>Plenty of room left to build millions of houses on so the greenbelt can end up like Tokyo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41901294

>Alex Salmond to host TV show on Russia Today, Nicola Sturgeon screeches autisically
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-41941359

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eCkaetyxjQg?t=2m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=vV9c6zzvtXo
youtu.be/9MCh0sA-TUs
thesun.co.uk/news/4875033/hollywood-actress-allison-mack-brainwashed-into-recruiting-up-to-25-women-into-the-terrifying-nxivm-slave-cult-where-they-are-beaten-and-branded/
newbritishunion.co.uk
youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE
youtube.com/watch?v=1j-Gb8Pk2Pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buying your copy?

Just had a chip sambo lads how's your Friday going?

>Labour: "What good have jews done"
>Labour: "Hitler wasn't that bad"
Tell me, are labour our guys?

>last nights QT

I think it's just so funny that people on the BBC love talking down to Trump but they don't realize that if America stopped caring about Britain that Britain would be in a far worse state than it is now. To add to that, the world would be utter and complete chaos having to live under a racially hegemonic society.

Here in the US, we are multicultural, therefore we understand other societies throughout the world, thus everyone thrives and prospers when we rule. You lost your empire because you weren't multicultural and everyone in your colonies hated you and overthrew the local governments. It wasn't even americas fault

This reads like Douglas Murray book title

>that smug soyboy with the headphones

Can I get a quick rundown on what it's about?

I'm watching Have I got new for you, why the fuck do I do this to myself, it's even got sarah fucking pascoe on it, argghhhh

give me something else.

>the world would be utter and complete chaos having to live under a racially hegemonic society.
*like Britain

I wish there weren't so many faggots in this country.

>so here it is, merry christmas

>goodbye Europe

youtu.be/eCkaetyxjQg?t=2m4s

I hear this term "soyboy" a lot recently but I don't know what it means beyond my estimation that's it's synonymous with "little faggot". Can you teach me this new word senpai?

When are you making a Horatio Nelson edition?

Dredd is on film4

Miserable

weakling fags who have ingested too much estrogen via soy. Sort of liuke a nu-male.

tendies and pizzas from dominoes, bottle of capt Morgan I won in a work raffle, castlevania on Netflix. Quiet but comfy.

>it's only just begun

>look to the future now, it's only just begun

Soy is linked with estrogen or something. So effeminate nu-males with no masculine traits are deemed to be soyboys.

fuckin' nice one didn't know that.

comfy af my bong friend

Nice one thanks, I'll be watching that.

does apologizing to a women make you look weak in her eyes?

youtube.com/watch?v=vV9c6zzvtXo

Thanks lads.

Pic relayed is a soyboy. Low t feminised numale, possibly caused by environmental oestrogen and soy products

Good evening lads.

The BBC talk down to everybody. It helps them to forget they are just entertainers and of no practical use.

Depends what you're apologising for. Sometimes it's just common courtesy.

>talented and important
>owen jones
absofuckinglutely wew lad

No, women like a man who is dominant but that doesn't mean they like a man who lacks manners. Just be sure that an apology offer to a woman in your life is a genuine apology that means "I won't do it again". Also, don't apologise if you've done nothing wrong.

Alright, I kind of did something a bit wrong but shes blown it out of proportion and stopped texting me.

I dont wanna seem like a soyim though. Reckon ill leave it like a day for her to cool down and see whats up

If you don't own one of these you dont belong in my country

gas the kikes race war NOW

>not a sports direct mug

>Richard herring

Anyone remember him getting made a fool of by mr train man?

youtu.be/9MCh0sA-TUs

If you did something wrong then apologise, but don't back down on her blowing it out of proportion. A relationship is supposed to go both ways and if she's not prepared to accept that she stepped out of line then she deserves a kick in the cunt, frankly. Put succinctly: apologise but don't overlook her bad behaviour.

got an old metal tankard, does this make a pass

thesun.co.uk/news/4875033/hollywood-actress-allison-mack-brainwashed-into-recruiting-up-to-25-women-into-the-terrifying-nxivm-slave-cult-where-they-are-beaten-and-branded/

what makes women so submissive?

you are not really British unless you use it for for your morning tea everyday

Chips in a sandwich?

In California we put fries in a burrito so I guess that makes sense.

how german is it

chip butty dude, you should try one
contains 75% aryan blood

>fries in a burrito

what the fuck. I'm intrigued yet horrified.

a chip butte is alright, but i don't see people having it that often. maybe its more of a northern thing.

kek

Best comfort food lad. Goat is a chip butty with mushy peas

You must try a California Burrito. It's a Carne Asada burrito with a California twist.

May OUT
HARD Brexit
Bilateral Trade Deal with USA

>clearly oven chips
Get out of my country you filthy bastard.

Looks good. I just cooked Tamales.

wot if i fried them?

looks fucking delish alright

>hard brexit
pls no I don't want a border in my country

>a lot of old people and effeminate looking males

I bet the “Nazis” are shitting themselves.

chicANO

OK but you have to use the bread from pic related as penance

Who's starting the BUF up again then lads? Come on, someone has to do it.

Don't worry Italy, you don't even have a border with bongistan.

Still oven chips, don't try and dodge the consequences on a technicality.

I just put lots of butter on mine, not ketchup. Disgusting.

>being this wrong about the end of empire

The absolute state of the provincial education system

That looks like a delicious breakfast burrito...

Here's your ((You)). Don't spend it all at one place.
Also kill yourself, faggot.

newbritishunion.co.uk

Turned down sex today so I can focus on being a good boy and working towards my oneitis. I am proud of myself lads

m8 thats fucked

>american food

im gonna pretend that was intentional

Reminds me of a girl I used to know.

was she hot though

post pic of oneitis

I made myself a chip butty for the first time last week. I used thick cut steak fries and topped it with a dash of malt vinegar and HP, washed down with a Fuller's Bitter. English food is highly underrated, top tier /comfy/.

wow police already at my door. quick even for them

pathetic

Lad, I wouldn’t even bother joining that one. Better groups will pop up eventually.

where can I get one?

I prefer the film version:

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-phsjiZcE

I hope you guys payed your licenses

Mmmm greasy fries. I could use some greasy fries right now.

ehh slightly below average. I had a few girls I've been messing around but dropped them all because I actually like someone now.

I won't because I don't want to risk fucking it up somehow. She super cute though!!! perfect qt.

Perhaps, it's a step in the right direction though. I kept being paranoid I'd see one of the other girls out when I was with oneitis.

Then don't let the EU put one up. Your are in control of your country aren't you.

Do you recon if I started a British cuisine food place in the US that sold chip buttys, sausage rolls and other British food. Would it succeed or just flop instantly?

This seems murican asfuck. You niggers need to quick the burger meme

y-yeah...

Northern Ireland isn’t your country.

There is a very simple solution. Your country should be our country again.

Why don't they just include BBC as part of taxes? It sounds like you're guilty of watching BBC if you have a phone, computer, or any screen in your house. So pretty much guilty until proven innocent.

THEY VOTED LEEEEEAVE!

I'm the High King of the Ere AMA

>Éire
FUCK
welp I'm never posting again

youtube.com/watch?v=1j-Gb8Pk2Pk . labour will never ever be like this as a party

That would be even worse
basically just cheesy garlic bread 2bh, should have put some butter on it though

That's really good actually, a good mum and wife no doubt. Looks tasty as fuck too.

KEK

Lazy cunts.