Minority immigrant friendly suburb

Which American suburb will be minority/immigrant friendly? Conservative suburbs are preferred so I can teach children family values. I don't mind occasionally being called "shitskin" or "fucking Allah" Just want the 1960s picturesque white picket fence american neighborhood. Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Edmund_Perry
imgv2-2-f.scribdassets.com/img/document/149838772/original/8051da2430/1500876841
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any New England suburb. Being made fun of by kids is inevitble

>Which American suburb will be minority/immigrant friendly?
Anchorage, Alaska
Get fucked, shitskin

My body is adjusted for tropic temperatures

Your not welcome anywhere in the USA. Go to hell. You likely will be ran out of town or worse

This is the reason for "whiteflight" you move then you bring shaynaynay and jamal. who like wow we like this place to.. then next thing you know all the rich people have left.. and your back in ur shitty neighborhood
p.s. LOW QUALITY BAIT!

Doesn't exist anymore, diversity killed it.

I thought suburbs only depreciated in value when governments would build housing projects near them. Surely kamal and Jamal can't afford a 900K house if they are hoodrats.

I respect your opinion

Are you really expecting someone on this board to use logic?

Well shitskin he did say a white picket fence American Neighborhood. He mentioned moving to it. So guessing we are talking lower price range. And if they could afford the 900K house. So he wouldn't be on here posting to Sup Forums

>My body is adjusted for tropic temperatures
too bad, faggot

BLEACHED

>Just want the 1960s picturesque white picket fence american neighborhood

Overrated and unsustainable.

i hear south chicago is very welcoming of people of colour

900K isn't that bad if you get a good 30 year mortgage loan.

none. stay the fuck out of white areas.
teach your family good values, and then go make your own country great again.
Contrary to what the kikes told you, America isnt a melting pot and was never intended to be multicultural

I've seen some places like that near Boston but the neighborhoods are practically empty. People just sleep there and commute to the city. Quite sad

thats exactly what op is planning on doing to one of the few remaining areas we have left.

They said the same thing to Italian and Irish immigrants 100 years ago. But I respect your opinion. Neighborhood doesn't have to be white necessarily.

Not really. I plan on assimilating.

Hint: suburbs were created to get away from shitskins. You've already taken a shit on land value in the cities. Go home. Or die.

>Just want the 1960s picturesque white picket fence american neighborhood.

Then go back to your ancestral homeland and build that. For fuck's sake our entire country used to be that until those places were overrun by non-whites who destroyed them and turned them into little carbon copies of the shitholes from which they fled.

>Just want the 1960s picturesque white picket fence american neighborhood.
that's what we all want. unfortunately there are too many jews and other non-whites for that to ever happen again

that's what you all say. We believed you once, too.

My people are minorities in their homeland and are being 'genocid-ed'. So it's not really an option.

Even when you have two black doctors or lawyers, their children will be hoodrats. At least one of them. And they'll invite hood family members by often, too.

Is it really wrong to want to live a good life in a place where you have freedom and peace?

They don't exist, our culture has been completely subverted and is worthless. If you immigrated here for any reason other than money you're a fool

There is no evidence of this but I respect your opinion.

Who are your people?

That's what they said in the late 80's early 90's. Now it's a shithole that's 60% black.

Hindus in Pakistan

There is no evidence of this but I respect your opinion.

irish are actually white, that was just petty squabbling like how we say russians or anglos arnt white.
>I plan on assimilating.
wtf does this even mean? this is just more kike buzzwords. absorb good values, and then assimilate them into your own culture.
globalism doesnt just destroy the white races, it destroys yours too.

Fuck you stay the fuck out. Even if you are le based shitskin your spawn will likely not be and the probability of them being shit increases with every successive generation. Plus you'll only attract others and encourage whites to move away. Be with your own kind.

You're not so bad. Is there a reason you don't go to India? Fuck Muslims.

There's plenty of evidence for this. Here's one of the most notorious examples: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Edmund_Perry
He had wealthy, educated parents, went to exector academy and had a full ride to Stanford. So naturally this nigger and his brother went to nyc to mug white people, attacked a white guy who was an off duty cop and was shot.

It wasn't so much petty squabbling at the time. I've recently visited some tenement houses for illegal Italian immigrants. It was brutal how they had been treated at the time.

By assimilation I mean that I plan on practicing american values and culture since I am nearing my timeline for gaining citizenship.

I don't really care for racial allegiances. For me it's all about individual merits.

India won't take us in sadly. I blame my ancestors for not moving in 1947 but I'm sure they couldn't have predicted what would happen.

Jesus no wonder you want to move, just go to India its honestly got a better future than america at this point

Why does everyone hate white people and yet they want to live with us? Why is that? And also they get seriously butthurt if we do not want them. You hate us, go away. And for fuck sakes stay away from the South.

Sorry that is just anecdotal, it is not statistical evidence. By that virtue we could also argue that the recent Texas shooting means all white American men are prone to terrorism, which is not true. But I respect your opinion.

yea, it was brutal. We are still finding irish mass graves in america to this day.
I have no ill will towards you and would like the best for you, but if you do go though this with this or even gaining citizenship then its just contributing to the problem. honestly, Id prefer you over someone else, but facts are facts.

Sure they are. White men love guns, we're dangerous.

I don't hate you. I'm actually thankful to the American government for giving me the opportunity to have a future here. And like I said in the original post, I don't mind the occasional person telling me to go back home.

I understand why native people don't want refugees. Because for the most part it is certainly a burden on the native taxpayers and they are meant to feel like they should award us special treatment. But I think there are a lot of immigrants such as myself who suffer because of refugees who are exploiting the system.

No, it's not anecdotal. Black males lead in all categories of crime per capita.

I think for a lot of immigrants the white natives of America are law abiding, safe to interact with etc. but a lot of us exploit your sense of integrity and values.

I know that 13% of black population commit 50% of crimes in America. But the almost 70% of the black population come from broken homes, I'm sure a huge percentage are uneducated. But there is no evidence to suggest that educated black citizens commit more crimes however. If I were to use correlational evidence I could also show that Nigerians are way less prone to crime than Somalians even though they're both African. Here the deciding factors maybe education, wealth and upbringing. I think you would want to look at some of the arguments by Larry Elders who is a republican black politician.

Also if I were to use isolated incidents, I would say that I have also had at least more than a dozen great experiences with educated black people in America. I do not want to use racial bias as prejudice to demur my interaction with any person who is a decent human being. But I'm not telling you what is wrong or right. You have total freedom in regards to who you want to associate with.

It's more that the culture infects the children of successful, smart blacks. And nigerians are more successful because they come here as legal immigrants going to school or working instead of as 'refugees' who are mostly retarded.

look, you seem pretty chill, but seriously don't come here. dissuade people you know. this is not a game show. non-white fucking dregs have already shit the bed on that one and are ruining this country. sorry kind of

You're probably right about the culture. But I think that if black people raised their kids in an environment separate from "hood" culture, their kids would be deterred from crime. Yes you're right that a lot of refugees are certainly ill-educated and won't assimilate. But a lot of the political asylum is on a case by case basis instead of the mass refugee crisis that Europe is dealing with. For cases such as mine, it was about going to the embassy and filing an application. I'm sure they vetted me properly.

its not even that. I see everything long term. If it was just one generation of immigrants and that was the end of it, Id be fine. But its isnt, immigrants have kids, usually multiple kids, and their kids have kinds, and their grand kids have kids. within a few generations, letting in a single person can equate to letting in a cities worth of people. Not only is this a problem for le 56% meme and the changing face of America meme, its literal population displacement and/or replacement.
Look at the birth rates of America (which are Mexican, blacks, and a bit of whites) and compare it to just the birth rates of Mexico.
try to visualize what American birth rates would look like it there wernt brown people already driving them up. the real American birth rates would look closer to Canadas.

where are you from btw

I understand where you're coming from, no need to apologize. But I think maybe you can empathize with the situation of people like me. So far I've had a great time being here, but when I browse pol I tend to be wary of whether most white people feel negatively about me when they see me on the street. And I honestly feel a bit ashamed of being seen as a burden on my community.

I can see that. I just wonder if assimilation is totally out of the question. From my experience, a lot of second generation immigrant kids don't care for their ties to their ethnic communities. I can also juxtapose this how many latin voters trump has had this cycle (I'm hypothesizing that they're third/fourth generation latinos). I'm hoping that those immigrants will be like the italians/irish after 50 years or so.

I'm from South-East Asia.

>I tend to be wary of whether most white people feel negatively about me when they see me on the street.
not the guy you replied to but I will respond, I dont feel any negative feelings when I see individual immigrants. its when I go out and it feels like driving through an african village to get to the mall, only to have to deal with literal swarms of pacific islanders everywhere I go, get my shit and leave to the shartmart and then have to deal with dozens of indians everywhere trying to haggle at the registers to get discounts from walmart which isnt going to happen.
The hate comes from seeing too many immigrants everywhere. we have very few places left for ourselves in our own country.
and its not just america, its every white country.

reference this comic.
on the left is your countries, on the right is america, canada, england,germany, sweden, france, and every other one of our countries.

I know exactly what you're talking about. I feel really ashamed when I see other people from my country doing these things. I also tend to avoid those areas because they litter everywhere and the crime is high. I also feel like a race traitor when I do this. The reality is multiculturalism isn't multiculturalism it's just small ethnic communities that see the host country as their enemy.

The more generations that pass the offspring will have less ties to their culture and ancestral homeland, yes. But how is this a good thing?
You have a nice vocabulary btw.

How do you view extremely limited immigration like Japan level immigration rates?

you belong in Detroit

I think it's a good thing in that they will adopt ties to their country they were born in. Like how many latinos that are enlisting in the military. And thank you.

texas obviously
stay out of white states

i mean, i give everyone a chance to let their actions speak for themselves. no normal adult with children can walk around sperg-ing at everyone, but I'm very aware of racial behavior patterns, and as such am deeply goncerned about mass immigration. Sure there are outliers as you seem to be, but this whole idea of whites being oppressors is pretty widely held (despite being a mostly jewish meme), and yet it does not prevent the non-white hordes from rushing into the arms of their 'enemies'. The addiction to victimhood does not help but once there aren't enough whites (if we continue to be pussies) to pay for you people, everything will go to shit. its already headed that way it seems. I don't know, i don't have all the answers but mass immigration to first world countries is pretty much issue number one in my book.

Yeah I've been thinking of Texas. The state tax is at 0% and they value family traditions.

even if immigration stopped entirely we'd still never have the same degree of homogeneity as japan.

or as we had just a few decades ago

you didn't come here for a picket fence or our values, you came here for money.

I agree with you that mass immigration is a bad thing. It's difficult for me to express those opinions to most people because they will label me as a race traitor. I can show you pictures of small ethnic communities in the US that will really anger almost anyone in this board, constant littering, dead animal carcasses on streets, I see white people walking down these ethnic neighborhoods and being looked at as 'foreigners'. I don't know what to say really, my only hope is that within 2 generations their children do not repeat the same mistakes as their parents. But a lot of ultra-liberals are forcing those children to think that the US is its enemy, I believe they do this to win short term election votes.

I dont want you to feel ashamed at all, thats horrible.
I see multiculturalism as the destruction of all cultures and identities. race mixing doesnt just destroy the white races, it also destroyed whatever we get mixed with.
Its also pushed by companies who want cheap labor, one example is the indians on visas doing all the work for bottom dollar, call centers outsourced to india, and indian programmers driving the wages of programing jobs down to the point it isnt even a viable career for us anymore.
And its not just America that is suffering. This should hit close to home, read "the noble feet of nike", there they glorify american companies moving in, paying slave wages, poisoning the local environment, and tricking the locals to go work at nike for 2 cents more a day instead of working for local companies and building up your own country which would have resulted in malaysia getting to where america is one day. Instead, the locals got bought out for those couple of cents extra and now the region will never progress beyond jungle labor camp.

imgv2-2-f.scribdassets.com/img/document/149838772/original/8051da2430/1500876841

I cant find a decent copy of this in a timely manner. If you are interested in reading this bullshit I can look for it some more but it not I wont bother.

That is sustainable. minor immigration movements like that are natural and have always been a part of society.
mass immigration is the issue.

checked

Mostly it was because of safety. I disagree with you, I did come here for values. Matters like free speech is very important to me. I will not disagree with you that money is a factor, the standard of living here is much higher. But I try to do my best for my local community and abide by the US law. It may seem like ass kissing but I have been treated much better by Americans than I have by people in my home country.

fuck off.

>Mostly it was because of safety. I disagree with you, I did come here for values

why did you choose the US over a country closer to home? why did you bail out of your home country when things got dicey? how can a fair-weather citizen such as yourself appreciate our history? you followed the money.

Yeah I've definitely seen how bad the exploitation is of the third world countries and the exploitation of the average American. Those aspects of globalism are bad. I'm not sure if I view race mixing as bad but I respect any person's wishes to not race mix. At the very least I can tell you that most asians are for more conservative in regards to "race mixing"

I honestly started this off as a bait. I didn't lie about being a legal immigrant from SE asia however. I'm surprised that most of the responses here are so positive when I've been reasonable instead of foaming at the mouth like most liberal immigrants tend to do. You seem to have a solid grasp on these political issues, I'm wondering if the average conservative american share these sentiments. I live in a big city so most of the time I actually end up getting special treatment from white people that I do not ask for. I plan to move out of the city because the lack of traditional values rub me the wrong way. I was just curious how conservative people in suburbs felt, because for most immigrants we're taught that every person person living in suburbs or rural areas of america absolutely hate our guts.

lol yea at first I thought it was bait myself but you kept "respecting our opinions" to the point I felt bad about being a dick.
some do hate you, but I think probably for most people that feel hate, its that they hate the fact that the containment of San Francisco has been breached and there is a literal hoard of foreigners moving to their tiny white city to turn it into the next Asian outpost.

Well there are a a few reasons:
1) I speak English reasonably well and have family in America
2) Americans have the most "individual freedom"

I won't argue that I didn't come here for a higher standard of living, I like the clean streets, safety, friendly people, food and of course better options for a career.

I did look into other countries to immigrate to like India. I have family members that immigrated there and they are constantly berated for it.

Yeah, I think it's because most immigrants don't really consider how what we say affect the native residents. Maybe 6 years ago I would have argued with you about how it is my right to live wherever I wish, but now I try to look at it from the perspective of the native population.

Like the kind where you don’t pay anything but some interest for the first few years? 900k is bad at any interest rate unless your total income is over 250k a year. Could be two people combined like a married couple. It’s still expensive unless you’re millionaire

I thought it was like a 3k-4k monthly payment. I don't really know much about this. For now I'm looking into renting a house.

>I like the clean streets, safety, friendly people, food and of course better options for a career.

i like them too, but non-european immigration has not worked out well for us in these regards

I still think you should try to save your own culture and country instead of giving up.
how bad are things back home?

Yeah I think mass immigration may have been a mistake. But I also think that after a few generations they will assimilate, it's necessary to indoctrinate them in traditional values so they don't become welfare whores.

>after a few generations they will assimilate

i'll be in a pine box after a few generations

>Yeah I think mass immigration may have been a mistake

and it still is

Pretty bad. I actually am a Hindu from a Muslim majority country. They stole land from both of my parents' families. There is an unstable government that carries out mass slaughter at any given time. IMO it is 50 years away from achieving a reasonable standard of living. I also have an unfavorable view of nationalism just based on how much the borders of the whole Indian subcontinent has changed over the course of history.

You're right. It really has been unfair to your generation.

>I also have an unfavorable view of nationalism
>Yeah, I think it's because most immigrants don't really consider how what we say affect the native residents. Maybe 6 years ago I would have argued with you about how it is my right to live wherever I wish, but now I try to look at it from the perspective of the native population.

keep working on it

If you find one, stay the fuck out of it.

is that arabs invading your country or are the locals converting to islam and chimping out?
what is driving asians to islam?

Just because I have an unfavorable view of it, doesn't mean I don't understand it. Not even saying nationalism is unreasonable. Even experts can't unanimously agree if it's good or bad. I'm not a fascist.

If you are muslim you will not be welcome in ANY conservative area.

locals converting. People have attempted to forcefully convert me too. In our countries they also steal the women and force convert. It functions like a disease. 1 affects 100.

you don't have to be a fascist to appreciate your country you ingrate

I said I'm not fascist in that I'm not forcing my opinion of "nationalism isn't that great" on you. Sorry for the confusion.

Katy, Texas just west of Houston. Great place to raise kids which is why it was one the fastest growing areas not too long ago. Great school district, new neighborhoods, low crime, diverse, low cost of living, etc.

I'd recommend northern new jersey. Lots of different ethnic enclaves depending on the town, but be prepared for heavy taxes thanks to our new govenor elect