Pizzagate crazies: you can keep it up but it’s 100% false. Watch your man Alex Jones grovel and then get a life

Pizzagate crazies: you can keep it up but it’s 100% false. Watch your man Alex Jones grovel and then get a life

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/925404705051770880

Back again so soon, James.

Good to see you again.

Podesta is scared

Has he ever given an explanation for spirit cooking?

He's running scared. People are getting to know too much.

but doesn't Sup Forums worship Alex Jones?

James. Why are you such a bitch?

Alex Jones is a shill for Israel. We don't worship anyone.

>Pol is one person
Kys nigger, please.

>crazies
>dismissive argument tactic
kek, hes backed against the wall

I never thought Pizzagate was real, but I'm not dismissing the fact that some people in power are pedos. Look at all the Dem connections to Hollywood. That's where the real story is.

Also, Alex Jones is just the 'pro wrestling' of politics. No one should take him seriously, but he does entertain us!

Sup Forums doesnt collectively worship anyone retard.

I personally like Alex Jones but i think there are valid concerns about him being a shill

Holy shit. I didn't believe pizzafaggotry until this. He's obviously nervous.

He's a memefactory at best.

Just go look up alefantis & crews instagram accounts and then tell me with a straight face there's absolutely nothing there.

>Ps. Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

I know. I'm just trolling for reactions
I believe PG is very real and tptb are very frightened

>le epic trole
I get it but you are everything that's wrong with Sup Forums

I'm also using it to learn. How to counter anti PG arguments that will come out soon

What does he know

33 - very occulty
Tahiti - some WL emails mention pacific islands

Interesting how the date and time all add up to 3's.

12:53pm on 10/31/17.

1+2=3
5+3+1=9
7+1+1=9

All 3's. All 9's which divide into 3.

I think he was hexing him. It was an insiders way of telling John he's fucked.

if Alex Jones is wrong then why hasn't he been taken to court?

Pizzagate conspiracy nonsense is the best thing that ever happened to Podesta, the Dems and real pedos. It makes all the pizzagate believers look totally insane (which they are). Every time a pizzagate psycho shrieks in excitement because they saw a spiral somewhere, it confirms that they're crazy. If I were the Dems I would paint spirals on all promo materials just to make the pizzagate loons flip their shit and expose how insane they are to the world.

You are literally a retard

You're the numerologist tard writing about how random digits add up to arbitrary numbers. Numerology is the first sign of schizophrenia. Next comes wordsalad rants such as "spirals podesta satan nwo subdimensional aliens pedos". Total madness and insanity.

>148888888

He thinks he's hot shit, don't he?

fuck, fail.

Amen brother.

ironically, it was rabid shills like OP trying way too hard to dismiss pizzagate that convinced me that pizzagate was real

I like him in comedic terms.
Too difficult to take the man seriously when he's yelling shit like frogs going gay.

I'm sure he's a smart guy and knows his fair deal of politics and shit, but he needs to get his shiut straight

anything ever happen with the dylan greenwood thing? was he a troll?

Wait until you're resting on the guillotine with a jar of Skippy peanut butter in your mouth like a pig on a spit.

You started an info war you can't win and I AM GETTING SO SICK OF THIS CRAP

>dismiss numerology
>get sweet digitz

maybe the fates are telling you something user

They're telling me I was right. Trips are truth right? How does that fit into your worldview?

I heard /pol supports pedophiles now

Pretty sure that was a joke buddy.

But on the pizzagate thing, you have to recognise there's a lot of weird shit sorrounding the Podestas.

Pretty sure AJ is worth a lot more than podesta

If there is any true weird shit it's getting buried by the pareidolia conspiracy retards. Every time I read through one of those threads it's like touring a mental asylum.

>October 31, 2017
>Skippy pls no

Explain any of the weird language in the podesta emails.
Put it in context. Make it sound like a normal conversation.
Bet you can't.

They're calling

This thread again?

good idea john

i see that the concept of irony is completely lost on you

>You're the numerologist tard writing about how random digits add up to arbitrary numbers. Numerology is the first sign of schizophrenia
Checked

Ping Pong in Prison will make you a crazy little girl...for some oppressed by his racial persuasion and possibly innocent murderer of chomos....

>We've literally made an establishment politician talk to us on equal footing so as to defend himself from the allegations that he is a kiddiefucker
Wew lads

>spirals
what did he mean by this?

so...no on dylan greenwood updates then?

>/pol
>not Sup Forums
found the jew