HOLLYWOOD BABYLON

The hollywood ivory tower is crumbling. CDAN had this weird post about the little star "discovered" by this A+ list family man.

...but the news are flowing, again.

The user posting on CDAN blog owned by enty lawyer, tells us that:

>Tom Lynch? Quite an interesting...person. A little show he did called Kids Incorporated
>There were LOTS of guest stars on that show too over the years.

>"Alphy's Soda Pop Club"
youtube.com/watch?v=IV-lU_QtsWo

Hmmmm... archive.is/Mrg35

Spielberg, Lucas, and Kazdan brainstoming Raiders of the Lost Ark:

>Here's the part where they talk about Marion's character:

George: I was thinking that this old guy could have been his mentor. He could have known this little girl when she was just a kid. Had an affair with her when she was eleven.

Now... But watch that scene where she slaps him and says, "I was a child!" and he responds with "You knew what you were doing," and think about what they were thinking behind the cameras.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqa9lf
vice.com/en_us/article/4wqnx3/him-himself-and-he-0000193-v19n4
pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?15921-Corey-Feldman-won-t-name-names-of-his-molesters-so-I-will
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/corey-feldman-movie-campaign-interview
brooklynvegan.com/sean-astin-stranger-things-goonies-lotr-addresses-corey-feldman-and-alyssa-milano-situation/
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Pakenham,_7th_Earl_of_Longford
youtube.com/watch?v=tLVuu5AbII4
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok, Himmmmm, you've hit another homerun with mention of Tom Lynch and his co-producer Gary Biller and that show Kids Incorporated.

>Alphy Hoffman

Young Performers in Entertainment & The Abuse Conversation
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqa9lf

Alphy’s Soda Pop Club, the one and only disco designed for kids “in the industry,” enjoyed a Hollywood lifespan of three years, from 1986 to 1989. With a clientele aged 16 and under, the club guaranteed a dance floor full of the hottest teen stars as well as all the free soda you could drink. It was the ultimate teenage wonderland.

vice.com/en_us/article/4wqnx3/him-himself-and-he-0000193-v19n4

Corey Feldman is a sneaky jew, hwe changed the names in his EXCLUSIVE interviews and books and upcoming movie:

pokerfraudalert.com/forum/showthread.php?15921-Corey-Feldman-won-t-name-names-of-his-molesters-so-I-will

A NEW GATEKEEPING INTERVIEW ( SURELY HIGHLY PAID )

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/corey-feldman-movie-campaign-interview

Do not forget that Springmeier had a type of programming called TWINNING that totally applies to the two coreys. One up FELDMAN One down HAIM

In Poltergesit, Heather O’Rourke plays Carol Anne Freeling and Oliver Robins plays her brother Robbie. In several scenes, we can see that Robbie has a poster above his bed advertising Super Bowl XXII 1988. But the strange thing about that is that Poltergeist was released in 1982. Things become even more weird when one stops to consider that Heather O’Rourke was hospitalized the day of Super Bowl XXII and died the day after the game. Even stranger, the game was played in San Diego, which is the same city O’Rourke was in when she passed away.

bump

this alyssa milano knows but keeps mouth shut, there's a shitty article:

brooklynvegan.com/sean-astin-stranger-things-goonies-lotr-addresses-corey-feldman-and-alyssa-milano-situation/

CIA NIGGERS GET OUT

The defence of the perpetrator in the vice article...

Haim was controlled 24/7

Dominick Brascia was 28 years old when Friday the 13th a New Beginning was being filmed. that place has very interesting info and the SODA POP CLUB was basically a place to gather pedo cattle for the rich jew. Most of the little shiny stars are either dead, druggies or hiding and still haunted by this shit.

The poster resembles the pyramid on the dollar bill because dollar bill sounds like the protagonists' name Dr. Bill. Whose wife only keeps him around because he's rich.

The cult stuff is all a dream, hence the title which implies sleeping. The title also holds further meaning about how naiive Dr. Bill is about women and sex.

Just watch the movie and you'll realize its not about a vast hollywood conspiracy. It's just a fantastic and redpilled(and i hate to use that term) movie. Seriously watch the movie.

ah yeah it's money, not the sign and it's meaning

making a new video right now about this will be done in an hour so

They're not mutually exclusive, but the the fact the symbol is on money seems the more salient point.

Kubrick could have been trying to expose a sex cult, the movie just seems a roundabout way of doing so. I'm just a huge fan of the movie and don't want its interpretation pigeonholed.

>The poster resembles the pyramid on the dollar bill because dollar bill sounds like the protagonists' name Dr. Bill
just stop, it is about the Sabbbatean Illuminati

retarded picture

>expose
yeah, are you 12 years old and ready to be sacrificed? Come on now.

The act of GATEKEEPING is telling a part of the truth, to lead the investigation by the gullible plebs (like us now)
Godspeed

ty let you guys know when it is uploaded

Lord Longford
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Pakenham,_7th_Earl_of_Longford

find a good one with spielberg on it, thx xoxoxo

BURN IT ALL THE FUCK DOWN I AM SO SICK OF THIS FUCK YOU SABBATEANS YOU WILL GET THE PIANO WIRE MOTHERFUCKERS AND ANUBIS IS WAITING

After shooting the pool scene in the movie Poltergeist, actress JoBeth Williams later found out that the skeletons she was swimming around with in the mud were real. It was cheaper to buy them from a medical supply company then making them out of rubber at the time.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre used real instead of fake skeleton.

Strangely enough, both TCM and Poltergeist were directed by Tobe Hooper. 'Poltergeist' was ghost-directed by Spielberg

listen all you young guys in here you are the FUTURE educate yourselves know who the enemy is MAKE THREADS LIKE THIS 24/7 and educate everyone else flood this fucking board and make everyone aware of what is on this channel

IT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL STOP ALL OF THIS NO ONE WILL DO IT FOR YOU TAKE YOUR FUTURE BACK

Nicole Kidman is a Satanic witch, and she is from a Satanic MK-Ultra family.
youtube.com/watch?v=tLVuu5AbII4

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit pizzagate thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>PIZZAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizzagate investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This pizzagate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you..

fuck off Sabbatean, you will get the rope motherfucker we know who all of you are and you know it is already over the clock is ticking enjoy the time you have left

Bernd you should not really open this topic. You are young, playful, everything's easy for you. This is an another thing. It's not Snowden and not even secret services archives. Better not to get into that. Seriously, any of you would deeply regret. Close the topic and forget what was written here. I full. I fully understand that this post incites additional interest, but I far the curious - stop. The rest will just not see it.

Israel will be glassed in less than a decade and every one of you masonic order motherfuckers will suffer dearly. Yes Black Sun knows everything, every little detail and we are back in the open, Trump was just the coming out party. We are in the streets, on the media platforms and we are coming for every last one of you motherfuckers

Go take a bath in some acid Skippy

bhodi go home

Full move name was rumored to be:
Jaded
Eyes
Wide
Shut
>first letter of each word, for the slow

You are first in line guvna, the predators are now the prey, we know your afraid and it is for good reason, we have the spells and we have the magic now 1.618 tick tock motherfucker tick tock, Say hi to Aciel he works for me now

Say hello to your enemies Aryans

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

WE ARE THE TRUE SONS OF SATURN TAKE YOUR FUTURE BACK

Wow, you suck at this. Brock, fire this twat.

Did you think you would not be judged for your crimes? You made the deal signed the contract in blood now it is time to live up to your end of the bargain. I know it came early but hey when you fuck with demons, well you know it goes

>INT HIS THREAD,
schizos and trolls

Black Sun rises our ranks swell by the day, every single one of you will die screaming, and we will watch smiling

Fuck the black sun = Saturn cult

Don't talk about things you know nothing about

There is an infinite supply of idiots everywhere in this world that love nothing better than to yap about things they know nothing about, and spread ignorance and misinformation do us all a favor and don't one ok?

*don't be one