What country will you move to when your homeland is too far gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W5ZWG
youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=l2vF_mdC-Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=O_FmqI7QKck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hell

Brazil.

If the world is going to be degenerate then at least I'm going to go full degenerate with alcohol, bundas and a lawless society

>tfw can't move back to my ancient Nordic homeland because of niggers

Estonia. They're like Finland, only better.

i'll move to africa and start ruining their countries

If my country will fail, there'll be no more left to go.

An autistic dream of mine is for Iceland to become a protected white European refugee zone sanctioned by the US. The influx of upper class white European immigrants will create a golden age and Iceland will become a base of operations for the planning of the retaking of Europe.

To answer OPs question, I'd probably move to a very white part of the US (if there even is one at that point).

Oh, yeah. I forgot about you.

We’re in the dark ages. There’s nowhere to run to.

Eastern Europe is too cold. Is there anywhere warm we can go?

This guy gets it. Estonia is great.

This sounds like paradise though.

Argentina? Are they white?

Also, cold kills immigrants. Commander Korpi takes care of the rest.

Croatia. Urheimat of the White Race.

Heaven, because I'll die here defending the land my forefathers brought forth on this continent.

Already moved and couldn't be happier.

Since I'm fairly upper class I was thinking this as well, but you can't really hide from the impacts of federal policy no matter where you move.

All of these places seem nice. I like Poland.

New Swabia

I'll move to one of the orbital colonies, or perhaps Mars if I can't afford ex nihilo construction rates in the vacuum.

back to where I was born

doubt it'll ever fail but if shit goes bad maybe antartica or new zealand

Mars

Where do you think Iceland is on a map
We experience mild weather relative to how far north we are anyway.

It's too late for Iceland. They want to be BLACKED and jihadied anyway.

archive.is/W5ZWG
More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis

>tfw my country has gone to shit
>tfw I'm also South African

Double screwed

I'll probably die before things turn too bad here. In worst case scenario I'd take the refugee boat to Estonia.

I won't. For it is cowardice behavior to abandon your homeland, even if things have turned irredeemable. If you have the opportunity to resurrect what was once lost then why not do so? Even if you do not succeed, at least take pride in knowing that you tried, or that some, no matter how small of a percentage, listened and knew of your message to be true.

All in all, I'll fight to preserve The United States even if my death is ensured. I'm not a fucking pussy and I'm not handing over the land in which my ancestors fought for over to the lesser races of man.

Costa Rica is the spot.

>cowardice
I think that if we live in democracy and the people here want to give this country for foreigners then this country or this nation is not worth fighting for at all.

You say we should stay and fight, but there likely won't be a war of any kind. It'll just be a slow death of our culture and economy as the US transforms into Brazil. It will be a terrible place for my children.

Every Wsterner who moves to east is subhuman and shouldn't be accepted.
This cuck thinking of "I dindu nuffin and I won't fight for the west " is what killed your nations at first, so I hope the day you will be coming here we will lock our borders and laugh at you cucked cattle ,seeing how you cry seeing your daughters being violated by hordes of even weaker moving subhumans.

Alpha centauri.

The United States of America

dpr

would probably move to the Faroe Islands desu
killing whales will probably suck but Faroesians and their autistic language are too cute so it all evens out

We need some kind of Baltic union and a nuclear program to defend ourselves from mongoloids and Islamic western cuckrope.

>Eastern Europe is too cold
Why do you think we don't have many niggers?

A secluded island somewhere in the SW Pacific, away from everything.

This exactly, once the US is too far gone it’s time to live large and die young

I understand your frustration bro. I did 2 tours in Iraq and really wanted to give my newborn son a classic American upbringing. Things have changed. The culture has been ruined intentionally. Time to move on a create a new culture somewhere else.

You have Australia for that, just ban all chinks and genocide the abbos and you have something that with a little bit of work can surpass the USA.

This.
I fucking hate both west and east, they are maximum cucks, besides every Balt that has married a westerner or studied social/humanitarian sciences there should be executed.

Fuck off, Soros will be on our side. You can't beat him.

can someone tell me if New Zealand is a good place to go?

It will be a poor country with very few muslims or niggers. I'll probably be in my forties with some cash when I make the move. Or a small Island no nigger can point on a map. Too early to decide.

>Fuck off, Soros will be on our side. You can't beat him.
Sure and Israelis love Globalism and Multiculturalism in their own land.

>I'll fight

In what way? You should be fighting right now but instead you're larping on a memeboard. You're the reason your country will go to shit because you're not doing anything about it right now.

move to a different region

I live in Appalachia and its literally 97% white

Not sure if they love it, but Israel is pretty mixed country with Arabs.

Costa Rica is a shit hole. None of the Syrians want to go there anyways.

I'm going to work on fertilizing the neglected wombs of the east. The white race is a failed experiment, our hope lies in breeding a new hapa master race

>Israel is pretty mixed country with Arabs.
Dude, what is Palestine?
Almost every Jewish girl from Israel is overly nationalistic, besides Israel is fascist, ever heard of Hayalim Almonim?
youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc
This is where their leftist tactics of Israels policies come from, they are using straight book type fascist propaganda.

wales is pretty based but I think burgerland has more prospects

immigration.gov.pn

I do this 2-3 times per year.

Between Japan, Korea, Philippines, and Thailand i prob have 50 kids

To USA because its so based, it has about 50% of whites, its real whitopia and they have these guns wow so COOL guns pew pew shoot guns at gun range while you become a minority, nice suck my tists

stay and take advantage of the dumb brown horde. probably find a jew wife and convert.

Lol estonia is gay nordic cuck lands.

you'd just become another one murdered by some jealous shitskin, just don't live on Brazil

i can't leave, no money or qualifications, i will die here alone or kill myself eventually

>not fighting to defend it

wtf is wrong with you burgerbro?

Please bro! Stop!

>no ass
>no tits
>slanty eyes

No thanks.

>waaahhhaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh
>people are moving to my country so i'm moving to another country
>waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Nowhere I will fight till my last breath, better to live a day as a lion than 1000 years as a sheep

What country will your great grandchildren move to once the whole world is BLACKED, SPICCED, or CHINKED?

New Zealand

I DON'T WANT TO MOVE AGAIN, FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Zimbabwe

same

Nah man, you find cute ones in chinksville. They really are dieing for white seed. They want 1/2 white kids

i'll make a new one further north
it's not like anyone lives up there anyways

probably mexico. my granddad was mexican so i can probably get easy citizenship or even just residency.

Same here bro. But at least you got trips, that's more than i've got.

Dan

Literally all of those women would prefer white dick, too.

Is there any Asian woman on Earth that would PREFER an Asian male lol
?

So many cucks in this thread, fight for your right to live or die trying, faggots

>What country will your great grandchildren move to once the whole world is BLACKED, SPICCED, or CHINKED?
Because of cuck westerners ruining all the good unspoiled places.

I don't know if Palestinians are counted as Israeli citizens, but anyway every fifth Israeli is a Muslim. Their country is a multicultural shithole

600k russians in latvia, WTF

>Is there any Asian woman on Earth that would PREFER an Asian male lol

Racemixing?
Just find a nationalists QT Asian.
youtube.com/watch?v=l2vF_mdC-Fo
Westerners ruin everything.

Well if it really gets that bad, then Finland. Just gonna move innawoods.

to a country that's so boring that nobody cares about it.
Paraguay or something like that.

13 000 000 Poles in Lithuania. WTF Catholicism?
>every fifth Israeli is a Muslim
No, there are clear differences between Jewish communities.
>Their country is a multicultural shithole
To a certain extent. Jews themselves are multi culti AF, then include all other religious minorities and arabs.

Don't threaten me with a good time
Honestly if my home country gets to the punt we're talking about I will welcome death anyway

Japan, my country has already crossed the line a long time ago and japan is the perfect anti-sjw paradise, if i manage to learn japanese and gather enough money to move before this shithole completely destroys itself then i'll be fine.

Japan. I worry more about USA though.

France probably since its motherland. If France is fucked too then idc ill die there ive no where else to go

>They want 1/2 white kids
But I don't.

>t. shlomo

literally just as bad as fucking a nigger. I don't want my kids to look like eurasian faggots. I've been to Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan (two eurasian countries), and boy are they all fucking ugly.

No sirree, I ain't doing that shit, just look out how turkey ended up.

I'm not going anywhere unless going in my closet to grab my AR-15 counts. These colors don't run. USA!

I had no homeland to begin with

You dont have to have them retard. Tbere is nothing wrong with colonizing some yellow pussy if you still end up marrying a white woman and raising a family

Except the AIDS.

I moved to the US. At least here I can have a gun and laws to protect myself with it.

Yeah, all asian women have aids.

Fucktard

Same. Will die when ammo depletes.
>Skrewdriver - Invasion.mp3

you better secure the usa yank YOU ARE THE FALL BACK POSITION! australia is cucked and comprimised and so is europe lol

They will only look ugly if you are ugly yourself. Whites and Asians are destined to breed

What's going to happen when they redraw the map showing the REAL homeland in its grandeur.....

beneath the foot of the Temple Mount?

>making more single mothers

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=O_FmqI7QKck