Why do Northern Euros believe they wuz romans, greeks, babylonians, etc...

Why do Northern Euros believe they wuz romans, greeks, babylonians, etc? You guys can already pride yourselves on having the best modern societies cant we at least keep our damn history?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-canaanite-lebanese-genetics-20170727-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why do Northern Euros believe they wuz romans, greeks, babylonians, etc?
Because it is true

Dude chill out Mansa Musa was probably black as fuck

Read Oera Linda, then get back at me.

Also, we don't claim to be Greeks. The Greeks fucking deified us. We're not the Greeks, we are their Gods.

idk maybe because of the DNA evidence

that's wrong you flag hiding shitskin subhuman

Northern Euros weren't Babylonians or Greeks. There were Northern Euros in the Roman Empire though that was made very clear by Roman historians.

subhuman

chill out blacky

some black dude in the gym today was talking about how he couldnt wait to see the Hannibal move cuz it was about this great African general. Isnt Hannibal greek?

>tfw you read "we were kinos"

yes, as slaves

My mother is Greek. My father is Germanic.

This is stupid.

There is an insignificant genetic distance between the peoples of Eurasia.

We must stand unified against the negro.

NO he wuz a pure lebanese man and his spirit guides us agaist the eternal Saudi

Because they are boring narcissist atheists who used to be protestants and only have blond hair and blue eyes to brag about. If they pretend their pillaging brand of barbarism was civilization-forming they can try to compete with the cultured part of europe. Such delusion is similar to we Americans.

no Hannibal was a phonetician , a semetic people from lebanon and syria

Ingmar Bergman created the pyramids

Phoenician***

oh

They dont

>yes, as slaves
kek, you should speak of all people, the Roman systematically destoryed all Hellenic kingdoms and enslaved them en masse or either bankrupted the people with monetary manipulations, which is literally economic slavery.

We weren't, we were Atlantians.

The kangs were made up on b some years ago to see if anyone was stupid enough to believe it
Lol

You haven't experienced true we wuz until you've had a nordcist lecture you about why ancient Chinese civilizations were actually northern euro.

>somebody was mad enough to make that meme

No one believes that Chinese were nords, but the Mongols were confirmed Finns. They only look more Asian now because of Chinese miscegenation.

Stop posting swole statues of ancient niggas, k? This is a body positive forum and you're making me feel self-conscious.

An Oklahoma woman who married her biological mother in 2016 after they reunited and allegedly “hit it off” pleaded guilty to incest Tuesday.

Misty Spann, 26, of Duncan, Okla., pleaded guilty in Stephens County District Court and under the deal was sentenced to 10 years of probation.

Her mother, Patricia Ann Spann, 44, has pleaded not guilty to incest. Her court date was slated for January. She could face 10 years in prison if found guilty, Tulsa World reported.

Prosecutors said Patricia Spann also married one of her sons in 2008. The marriage was annulled in 2010 due to “incest,” The Associated Press reported.

The mother said she thought the marriage to Misty was legal because she had lost custody of her daughter and two sons years ago and is not listed on their birth certificates.
Patricia allegedly told authorities she was reunited with Misty in 2014 after losing custody and the two “hit it off,” Tulsa World reported.
WHY LEA has to intrude in their love?

its pretty common knowledge that pharoahs were blue eyes blonde haired people... i mean we have the mummies ffs...

What? Are you denying that people like i described in the OP exist? I see them at least once a day

Okay, you can literally go to mainstream history to find how Indo-Europeans from EUROPE, introduced technology and organization to East Asia.

The Horse and Chariot didn't introduce themselves to the East.

obv you are the salty coon here because you the only source for your claims is varg shitkernes

African Americans have no history so they claim the relevant interesting of North Africans

Except that most of the near east and north Africa were Mediterraneans before the Arabs swept in and genocided their shit in during the Muslim Expansion Wars.

You WUZ kangs, but only one short-lived dynasty; stop trying to claim all ancient Egyptians were Nubians.

looks like he hasn't learned his place yet

Fight with me you olive picking slave.

What the fuck? Is incest a crime in US? 10 years for what?

i will beat you into submission and make you work in my acres until you die of exhaustion

Aren't something like 55% of faggots child-molesters lol? For every faggot you meet you could literally flip a coin to determine whether or not they're a pederast.

The absolute state of AIDSbois.

>Oera Linda
I just looked it up. Apparently it's a hoax.

what is this supposed to imply exactly

Kek im not black and i laugh at black wewuzzers as much as euro ones
Also the arab conquest was much more cultural than genetic and in most cases the people living there now are direct descendants of the natives

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-canaanite-lebanese-genetics-20170727-story.html

This!

it's what being a wh*Te subhuman does to your brain

Because niggas have been led to believe they were kangz and shiet because of schlomo and while they got one dynasty of egypt it was the last one and it was short lived. Meanwhile all the other egyptian dynasties that were much longer and more broadly define egyptian history and culture were held and controlled by europeans, meds, and eurasians.

smelly smelly turkey scum