So much of you hate Christianity

Why? Tell me why you hate Christianity, and don't give me some neckbeard answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=33s&v=VjEqoltgSQE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B8M9J4szTTY
biblehub.com/1_john/2-15.htm
uuhouston.org/files/The_Jefferson_Bible.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=goNbJrRb81c
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA
pscp.tv/w/1vAxRMmYNkPJl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are there blacks in there? Blacks are SUPER Christian in the US. I'm almost impressed by their homophobia.

>almost

anti-Christian posters are a small but vocal minority

I don't consider most modern day Christians to be Christians myself. There's a fine line between Christianity & being a kike pawn.

Jews made the pagan romans kill Jesus. They would probably do it again today if they have the chance. Something tells me that when Jesus comes back to this world & fights the antichrist, the antichrist is going to have the Jews on his side.

Wicked people are wicked.

Also, water is wet.

You have a free thinking mind for a reason, use it.

Also, communism killed tens of millions of Christians who were anti-Bolshevik, & why Christianity is outlawed in china.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=33s&v=VjEqoltgSQE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pqFKK7V8XMc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B8M9J4szTTY
it's the worst thing that ever happened to Europe

Thanks for letting me know, I am now a pagan

Because they worship something that does not exist, and they force their children to do the same.

Jesus in constantly referred to as a Rabbi, see John 20:16, Mark 14:45, Mark 9:5, John 1:38
According to the New Testament
He also claims descent from David and Solomon as confirmed in Matthew 1:7 and Luke 3:31
The New Testament also neglects race plenty of times such as in the infamous quote "There is neither Greek nor jew"
Compare that sentiment to many hymns in the Rig Veda such as "Blowing away with supernatural might from earth and from the heavens the swarthy skin which Indra hates."

Come home white man.

Cause faggots like you shitpost your christian threads all the time. Cause of you I don't believe in god now.

Rabbi means teacher in Hebrew. But Jesus spoke Aramaic not Hebrew.

Rabooni. Is correctly translated in English as master or sensei not really Rabbi

Christians are responsible for many murders disguised as crusades. Truly the worst religion

Never the less he's still a rabbi and still a jew.

the crusades against muslims is one of the few redeemable things about christianity

Mahmut of Sweden why do you turn your back on Allah?

Let's just be honest about what the facts actually are:

Jesus didn't rise from the grave, he wasn't the word made flesh.

The city of enoch didn't rise from the earth.

Adam and eve were not placed here by God. We evolved here. Even if you are anti-evolution, the Adam and eve bit is ridiculous.

I'm right wing, but we need to deal in reality. We will lose ground if we don't start dealing in actual truth.

The facts of reality lead towards right wing. No need to lie and alienate supporters.

They will discover where we have mislead them and turn their backs on us completely.

A cuck like you has no saying about religions.

Incompatible with white nationalism.

biblehub.com/1_john/2-15.htm

>Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them

If you love your race or nation, you're not Christian.

This comic seems a little autistic

i agree with the first part, but it is not the mythological arc of jesus that is important. it is the moral philosophy. the mythology is a vehicle for proliferation. we are not losing anything by allowing supernatural belief that keeps alive the possibility of society actually following one of the greatest moral philosophies ever written. you should re-read jefferson's bible. jefferson is a motherfucking gangster. and he truly beleived in the greatness of the any society that would follow the moral philosophy of jesus.

uuhouston.org/files/The_Jefferson_Bible.pdf

>Argument
I need not waste such on an infidel
Allah will punish your arrogance

Because most of its practitioners are apostates

Because it's untrue and people base morons standards on it

>Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them

This is referencing the degeneration and materialism that plagues mankind. If people fall for the tricks of Satan, they are not men of God.

I used to be an edge lord liberal fagthiest when I was younger because my mom beat Jesus into me. Now I am indifferent to specific denominations.

Fundamentalist Evangelicals are the only ones I can't stand. Orthodox and Catholics are alright.

>argument
With a cuck? There's nothing to argue.

If we push ridiculous ideas and superstition, like Jesus rising from the grave, it will weaken reasonable thinking (in some) and cause backlash in others when the discover the untruth.

Morality or not, it has to be based on reality. People discover Jesus wasn't what they claimed, they reject the rest.

Jesus is the foundation of American conservatism. Once debunking Jesus, the rest crumbles. Not because right wing is wrong, but because the arguments are framed incorrectly.

The left is the opposite. They accept facts, then jump to ridiculous conclusions. Like psychology and sexuality are complex and biological (facts) thus you can be born the wrong gender (lie).

Conservatives state judeo christian morality was given by Jesus who rose from the dead (untrue) and thus monogamy is important to keep society cohesive and functioning (true).

Cuckstianity teaches niggers are human.

Anyone supporting niggers is a tool of the Jew, or of course, a nigger.

White men should hold WHITE beliefs, and any religion teaching Kikes are the chosen is conspiracy against Whites.

Prove me wrong.

>give me some neckbeard answer.

Christians, despite being forbidden to do so by the bible, have predicted the end of the world thousands of times.

Ain't been right once.

It doesn't explain the world accurately.
>God made the earth 10000 years ago
clearly not true

>God created all the Animals, they didn't evolve
Also clearly not true

>Jesus is coming back
It's been 2000 years, he's not coming back

There's just too much baggage and retarded shit in the bible for it to be a viable religion in the current year. We should be focusing on instilling secular values into society that work toward the betterment of mankind. You don't need to be religious to value the traditional family unit and it's role in society

>morality has to be based on reality
no, it doesn't. morality is a human invention. a tool of society, a set of rules made to optimize our ability to live together with respect and without conflict. there will never be "true" morality, just like there will never be "true" justice, another societal tool. if the archetype of god/jesus exists and serves to modify our behavior in a positive manner, then god/jesus is "real". i personally do not see anything "divine", but i recognize the beauty of the story. i agree that this is a hugely complex issue. you are not going to convince anyone to follow moral philosophy without mythology. we are not china (confucius/dao not deified). it just is. religion is good in the sense that optimally it leads us to a perfect society without degeneracy. you cannot achieve this with just philosophy based on complex ideas that nobody of average IQ can fully comprehend.

>cuck!!1!
I'm 100% sure you've never even thought about organizing against ZOG in real life
you have fucking no rights to call anyone a cuck if you haven't even done something as simple as that

because you take your aseop fables too literally and seriously

Because the world hates God...he plainly told us....they hate everything to do with God. They hate Jews, they hate israel, they hate the church, protestants, orthodox, catholic...the whole thing....islam which is a death cult is preferred by some of these shills to jesus......

Its supernatural...no rational explanation for it.....

>People discover Jesus wasn't what they claimed, they reject the rest.
Do you really think that Jesus said and did everything as recorded in the Bible. No. Does him saying "Yes, I am Christ" really fit with the kind of person we see in the sermon on the mount? No, but I guess it was necessary. He could have opened a few schools of teaching, he could have tried writing and selling his philosophy, but no. He gave his life that his teachings and his sacrifice might inspire billions. it really is a beautiful story. any reasonable person will see through it to the REAL beauty of Jesus message, and how useful his philosophy is in creating "good" societies. look at places like denmark with abrupt christianization and no foreign influence. they dont even need to believe in god anymore, the teachings literally now ARE danish culture. they are happy, nice, neighborly, giving people. cant say this about a massive diverse country like america with a shit ton of foreign cultural influence.

>a cuck
>calling me out
>a cuck
I'm not the one having the entire population sodomized you poor beta. So go on, LARP as a nordcuck while you can.

have you organized ever organized with a movement in real life?

do you understand what vile oppressive and vicious organizations some of those are?

This Jungian myth archetype view of Jesus is not even verifiable. Jungianism cannot be proven or used to predict, it is almost a religion to itself. If I find sun symbols in many cultures, it doesn't mean it's some archetypal image hiding in the collective unconscious which may or may not be there. It's pseudoscience.

This Petersen/jung focus on myth and symbol as some kind of secularized religion is founded on unprovable statements itself.

The argument about morality not being based in fact, I agree somewhat, it's basically what I meant. We as a society agree that murder should be punished because it would not serve society to allow it. This is a logical reasonable argument. Thou shalt not murder because God says so and will punish you is not a reasonable argument.

As people become more intelligent and knowledgeable they will be mislead by academia, because they can point to their foundational myth as being wrong. This is an issue not served by some pseudoscientific hero's journey from Campbell, Jung, and Petersen

Christianity is the religion that was designed for Jews as a means of making them BASED

Because it shouldn't take "savior" 2000 years to come back when children are being abused and the elderly are having ALL their green paper blood taken at the hospital.
Real messiah imminent.
All religion becomes vomit in an hour.

No, why would I? There's no need to in my country. We don't need to organize stuff here because italians do it on a daily basis without LARPing.

youtube.com/watch?v=goNbJrRb81c

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA

>If I find sun symbols in many cultures, it doesn't mean it's some archetypal image hiding in the collective unconscious which may or may not be there. It's pseudoscience.
nice fallacy, friend
sometimes when you do something, or act in a certain way, you might think about your father. or mother. and consider how what they would think, how their would act. it modifies your behavior. it is the exact same thing with god/jesus or any religious figure.

>There's no need to in my country

I'm not debating the historical accuracy of the Bible
I'm debating why I need to care or incorporate John 3:16 into my daily life "or I'll burn in Hell"
I'm afraid of nothing and will take Hell over boring Heaven where you worship God day in and day out

I agree with a lot of what you are saying here. Western Culture is superior and is based in our Judeo-Christian Greco-Roman heritage (among other elements).

The problem is in pushing an untruth (and literally most individuals I know who are Right Wing literally believe in Jesus As rising from the grave) which will be exposed more and more, which will cause a backlash due to so many arguments made on the Right to fail not because they are wrong but because they were framed on an untruth.

And????? You dumbfucks from Cuckindavia don't understand that there's a difference between having immigrants and dealing with them. We know how to deal with them, our people hate them, you just protect them and let them fuck your girls. Infact I hardly believe that you poor shitty excuses for vikingz beat them up.

>exposed more and more
I think you misunderstand faith. I am absolutely on your side about there not being a virgin birth or resurrection. It has been exposed repetitively for 2000 years, and yet christianity remains "strong". the problem i see is that there is this huge religion that everyone claims to follow and yet they seem to have completely missed all the moral philosophy and just say "oh i have accepted jesus, i am forgiven". it sickens me.

How's it a fallacy to say there is no evidence these archetypes or the collective unconscious exists?
If I think of my father while doing a fatherly thing, this doesn't prove archetypes are there, it merely shows I have a memory.

Campbell himself couldn't find a full myth that conformed to his Hero's Journey. He had to piece together many to create his framework, 1000 faces is a ridiculous text.

Jung was a heavily superstitious man who believed in prerecognition of playing carss and synchronicity. These aren't scientific, they are religious and cannot be used to predict anything conclusively.

>Western Culture is superior and is based in our Judeo-Christian Greco-Roman heritage
And yet you have said that is based on an untruth. Thousands of them, probably. Should we discard it wholesale?

nice photoshopped image brah
what's it like being a cuck fetishist?
>And?????
>IT'S FINE IF I CLOSE MY EYES AND EARS
it's funny how bluepilled you are
it's also funny how spineless you are, too scared to even organize against ZOG.
and hey, don't act like Italy is fine, it's slowly turning to shit, you need only look at the outskirts of Milan and Genoa.

Truth hurts, don't t?

Mostly because of this: And you're right when you're saying: >I don't consider most modern day Christians to be Christians myself.

Ironically enough, nationalism is also the cause of the fragmentation of the middle east.

An ideology that doesn't preach universalism is wrong by essence. Nationalism doesn't, but again, is too dear to Sup Forums's heart to let go of.

This is mostly why whites won't become organized, gather trustworthy allies (even among themselves) wherever they can find them and kick out the infiltrated jew, whereas jews themselves will conceal themselves under the guise of whatever apparent nationality, belief, gender, race, sexual preference and political alignment to further sow discord.

I'm fine with some libertinism and hypocracy if we could rest the narrative from the progressives.

Aberration is inevitable and necessary. What is important is the direction the culture is moving, and what they actually profess.

Most Christians I know are egalitarian and I this is an outgrowth of their Christianity

>look theres a dumb idiot shitting on the street
>i guess all of india doesnt know how to poop right
is basically your argument there.
you said "oh look at all these suns they must be connected hurr durr"
as if that argument is enough to say that the entire study of archetypes is ludicrous.

what are you talking about? proving archetypes? you just admitted to it.
>I think of my father while doing a fatherly thing
that is the definition of an archetype. it is not a "physical reality" the same way as the chair that i am sitting in
it is as real as "justice" and "morality", which are just ideas and rules after all. not physical, universal realities.

>God made the earth 10000 years ago
>God created all the Animals, they didn't evolve
Most Christians don't interpret the Bible like that. God defined the rules that would allow life to emerge and evolve.The animal kingdom exists physically now in time and space but before that it already existed as part of the eternal Logos.

>It's been 2000 years, he's not coming back
He came back many times and many old worlds have ended to bring about new ones. Christ was the Logos embodied, His every word and action represented the underlying nature of reality as well as human flesh can. When Christians act out the Christian tradition they are the resurrected and eternal body of Christ.

The definition of good is God the creator, creation is good and the void is bad, life is good and death is bad, art is good and bombs are bad. There is an ultimate best way to act that serves creation and life as much as possible and the Christian tradition approaches that way of life more closely than any philosophical or religious framework.

I didn't used too, but you've interpreted my indifference as hate so often and made threads like this so often I've come to hate you, and so I also vicariously hate xtianity too.

>Most Christians I know are egalitarian and I this is an outgrowth of their Christianity
Are you trying to say that they are "beyond" christianity because they believe in the equality of man?

I think you ingested one too many dualismpills.

>posting the same generic image
No seriously, is that all you got? If I search Sweden I can come up with different results, when you search Italy you always post this one image, it's old and unoriginal. Also what is the image supposed to say? Really it could mean anything. Why are you such an insecure faggot that you need to look at other countries to avoid your own issues? I swear, Swedencucks are so lame and pitiful.

>it's funny how bluepilled you are
it's also funny how spineless you are, too scared to even organize against ZOG.
and hey, don't act like Italy is fine, it's slowly turning to shit, you need only look at the outskirts of Milan and Genoa.

>apparently a swedencuck knows more about my own country
Keep it up, and if you'll be a good boy, I'll send you another cargo of your precious immigrants.

The narrative is the issue. The superiority is based on action obviously.

The untruth was "true" to them. In this day, with the information we have available, it is irresponsible to spread untruth expecting it to be sustainable.

Plus, Christianity is egalitarian and universal in narrative always. Those in the past went against this despite their faith. I suppose you could argue Christianity is not actually egalitarian if practiced traditionally, but that's neither here or there.

It's untrue and should not be encouraged. Right Wing thought needs to be based in facts, in my opinion.

Antifa, live call in on Periscope. Getting absolutely ruined.

pscp.tv/w/1vAxRMmYNkPJl

This

People who aren't Christians can suck my fat dick

Childhood is when you follow Christ.

Adulthood is when you realize Stoicism makes more sense.

>Right Wing thought needs to be based in facts
And yet the most intelligent and intellectual Right winger (Shapiro) wears a funny hat that signifies that he is beholden to a greater power.
It is weird, isn't it.

Because the enlightenment happened.

I see religion as a big part of our developing into society. But there is no point in carrying on these weird beliefs that have no standing in our current world of science and knowledge.

It also seems very pointless to me. We are only around for about 80 years. Maybe there is an after life, who knows. But I dont want to take any chances and live a life of abstinence. I want to drink and fuck and do fat lines of coke until I die. I dont give two shits about "degeneracy".

Is salvation given, taken or discovered?

Lol what kind of retard thinks the most intelligent right winger is fucking ben shapiro

>I want to drink and fuck and do fat lines of coke until I die.

Hedonism does not bring about happiness. Perhaps temporarily. Enlightenment is achieved through self-denial, and moderation, and simple living.

>I want to drink and fuck and do fat lines of coke
>t.hedonist
Do make an effort in ending your life, painfully if you can, thank you.

Most niggers are heretical modalists

because it has lost its ability to be able to defend itself.

>morality is a human invention
Is math just a human invention or a human representation of something discovered about the nature of reality? Morality is as invented/discovered as math, it's our construction to represent the nature of reality. If you think both are complete constructions not representing any underlying truth then you can never really be certain about any justification or predictions. This is why atheists are completely lost with no foundations to build anything on, their mind slowly become fuzzy and indecisive like a newborn.

who is it in your astute and respected opinion then?

Archetypes are different than memories. Memories are event remembered. Archetypes are described as a tendency to experience similar symbols, which is fine, but then further argued to be aberrations of a central archetype. They symbol is a local experience of the archetype. Interesting but unprovable.

Justice is an idea, but there is no archetype which it is based on. It is a word given to the concept of fairness and sometimes retribution. Sure cultures are always trying to be fair but this is more an outgrowth of just cultures surviving than Justice being this Archytype dwelling in the collective unconscious with the animal and shadow etc.

I'm not saying justice can be proven, but it doesn't need to be. Justice is a concept that is agreeded upon by society generally.

Archetypes and the collective unconscious cannot be proven they are ideas about how the mind works that have no evidence to prove them.

Cognitive automatic thinking is a much sounder concept of how the nonconcious aspects of the mind work than jungianism

>Hedonism does not bring about happiness

Haha maybe for you because you're a dull sap. I enjoy my life quite well thank you very much.

>look at me I'm so edgy!

If some autists on Sup Forums made you atheist, then your faith didn't worth shit to begin with.

> human representation of something discovered about the nature of reality
this. also, i sort of agree with you. i teeter back and forth. there must be some universalizability or else we are all just cucks.

>I'm such an insecure bitch that I have to shove my hedonism to everyone's faces
So pitiful, you're just a hollow and empty shell, driven only by your basic instincts.

> it creates bloodthirsty retards who feel good about killing pagans.
> it takes credit for the things other cultures created, creating nothing itself but destruction
> it's purveyors are all smug condescending race mixing pieces of shit
> it doesn't have real knowledge
> it doesn't accept reincarnation and turns ppl into pussies terrified of "eternal hellfire"
> it loves Jews
> isn't that enough?

>Cognitive automatic thinking is a much sounder concept of how the nonconcious aspects of the mind work than jungianism
as we continue to understand more about the brain and neural pathways, we will start to have better names and explanations for shit. obviously. dont treat jungianism as a religion. it is just an interesting way to look at life. there are nuggets of truth. you have an archetype about what the perfect father is, how he acts. you try to live up to it. simple as that. more than just a memory.

>it creates bloodthirsty retards who feel good about killing pagans.
While the pagans make people a bunch of degenerates.

> it takes credit for the things other cultures created, creating nothing itself but destruction
WE WUZ ROMANS N' GREEKS

> it's purveyors are all smug condescending race mixing pieces of shit
Look the wiccans.

> it doesn't accept reincarnation and turns ppl into pussies terrified of "eternal hellfire"
>giving punishment to degenerates and evildoers is a bad thing!

> it loves Jews
Jews killed Jesus

Im not "shoving my hedonism in everyone's face". I was responding to the OP...

I bet you are a complete monster on the inside because you are suppressing your natural urges. Why do you think priests always end up being the most disgusting people alive? They end up being pedophiles dude. Abstinence is a fucking joke you pathetic cunt.

>this comic seems awesome*

FTFY, my coffee/heroin making friend.

>Jews were responsible for the death of our Lord
>Jews were expelled from nearly every catholic nation through history
>somehow we love them
Do you even read the bullshit you write?

>you talk shit about me, you must be the same as me as well!
Is this the only argument you have pathetic excuse for a human being? God forbid there are decent people in the world.

Note the voluntarism in Christianity, where communism is forced at gunpoint. Stop being so stupid, Chaim.

What we have here is an error with definitions.

Achytype (as defined by jung) is not a concept it is never seen directly. The symbol is supposedly the archetypal image of the culture or individual in question. If we see two cultures with dragons (jungianism claims) there is a underlying dragon archetype they are conforming to.

Interesting enough, except there is no proof the underlying archetype exists. All we have are two symbols of things similar to what we call a dragon. We could come to a conclusion there is an archetype for dragons in all human collective unconciouses, but it seems unlikely.

The Jungian shadow is an archetype. Is there really this evil aspect of yourself you must face in mythic battle. Or is it just natural that people realize they have worse aspects of themselves that you need to deal with. Naturally, you might say, this is the same archytype. Maybe, but is it likely that there is some universal symbol generator living in all human being for some unknown reason, or is it more likely that we evolved and our ancestors passed on genes because dealing with negative aspects of yourself and improving made them more likely to survive and breed.

You cannot prove it disprove archetypes but more likely than not they do not exist.

Sure mr meme flag
I hate you because you’re always shitposting on a forum that isn’t about religion. You are like the trap posters, or the constant queer threads. You are just mindlessly droning on about off topic shit on this board.
You don’t care about rules or quality, so why should anyone care about you?

lol. You completely ignored what I said.

Religion is dead. Have a fun life being boring and holding on to a made-up fairytale that only causes psychological damage to people. HAHA you idiots have to resorted to brainwashing children because no sane adult would believe your garbage.

we have already establish that i am not a jungian and dont know anything about archetypal images

in the same fashion that your behavior is modified by the perceived presence of your father or authority, the behavior of society is modified in the same fashion by religion/god.

simple as that

please no more arguments against jung, i cannot bear to read another one. there is nothing to prove or disprove.

We should make new math, with blackjack and hookers. Who cares what a bunch of ancient greeks, monks, arabs and jews thought? Shouldn't be a problem replacing an advanced framework developed over thousands of years of dedicated work that's now considered the standard and even adopted by retard tier niggers. Math is universalist, semitic proto-communism, to save the white race the symbols of our new math framework will be cool viking runes and stuff like that.

>Australian paganfag
I'm gonna read all that pagan evropa stuff in a strayan accent from now on.

A thief is someone who thinks everyone else steals, as they say m80. Rapists justify their behavior by claiming that anyone would have taken advantage in the same situation, tweakers think drinking coffee is equatable to being a meth head, faggots think anyone who doesn't approve of their lifestyle must be secretly gay, etc. Criminals and societal dregs don't like the humiliation of someone else having the moral highground, so they pretend as if moral highground doesn't exist.

>unironically using "lol"
Reddit is the other way big boy.

>You completely ignored what I said
What?

>Religion is dead
Again what? I'm not religious by the way if that's what you're trying to say.
>because no sane adult would believe your garbage.
First I thought you were baiting, now I realized you're just retarded.

>Considering Protestants to be true Christians