Why didn’t whites have cities like this?

The Europeans had no technical accomplishment like Tenochtitlan. A floating city on a lake? Unbelievable! And look at those bridges!

The Conquistadros marveled at the massive city, they’d never seen anything like it.

Given that fact, isn’t it probably to say Amerindian cities were more technically complex and beautiful than European ones? The Amerindians are basically genetically identical to East Asians, it’s no wonder they had technical achievements far above the Europeans.

Yeah, yeah, the Conquistadors “defeated” the Aztecs, but that was just pure luck and circumstance.

1. The luck was the Conquistadors bringing diseases that wiped most Aztecs out
2. The circumstance was being in a location near the East Asians who discovered gun powder, and therefore guns.

Without guns and disease, both of which had NOTHING to do with European innate ability, the Aztecs would still be building societies FAR superior to European ones.

How will The Netherlands deal with sea level rise?

>ayyy mang, we is emperrrrorz n shit puto

Venice, the Low Countries in the Netherlands. ...ect

Yea OP is right and its one of the pending reasons for the ensuing white genocid

>floating city
You think that shit was a raft or what?

>What is Venice

>What is Venice, the Netherlands etc.
also yeah they invented gunpowder but didnt really do much with it did they or they would have colonized the world not us

>discovered gunpowder and >therefore guns
Portuguese invented guns. Everything else you said was true but guns belong to the west

looks flood prone af

What is New York City

Aliens nia

>what is Rome

nigga*

So you be sayin...

They didnt have a city like that, Aztecs had no cities.

>venice
>coastal netherlands

>whites can't into bridges

Not only was Venice around a thousand years before tenochticlan and not only was it far superior, but unlike tenochticlan, Venice still exists today.

Show me your flag

>the Aztecs would still be building societies FAR superior to European ones.
they were killing people as sacrifice how the fuck is that superior to renaissance era europe?

>The Amerindians are basically genetically identical to East Asian

WE WUZ SAMURAIZ AND SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET ESE

Buddy, the Netherlands are a chain of islands near Australia. The British hadn’t found Australia yet when the Conquistadors were in the New World, so how could Europeans have had a city like that BEFORE the Aztecs?

all the chinks ever came up with in terms of firearm tec was a simple hand cannon.

European gun smiths did all the work in regards to firearm technology while the chinks where still using bows and matchlock muskets all the way into the late 19th century.

as for Tenochtitlan there's a reason lake texcoco doesn't exist anymore, it was extremely shallow so building this floating city wasn't as extraordinary as you think although it still is pretty impressive for beaners.

um Venice dimward - plus your're probably black not central american - finally Kon-tiki gave the central Americans technology that fueled the revival of central american technology - Kon-tiki were (are) essentially Irish - so ginger, bearded and white skinned - unlike the local tribes

We were to busy killing and enslaving each other to have paradise.

Jared Diamond go home.
>The luck was the Conquistadors bringing diseases that wiped most Aztecs out
I'm sure the Spanish victory had nothing to do with the fact that the "people" they were going against were naked armor-less savages.

I’m 100% European, German and Irish mixed part of the founding stock of these United States. That being said, I’m totally secure in my personhood, so I can admit superior civilizations to my own ancestors.

WE WUZ CARTEL LEADERZ

Because it didn't made any sense in Europe. All hostile raids were made by sea whenever possible, due to the speed of deployment and lack of detection. One could mobilize 100 ships with 15000 soldiers undetected easily, while a land raid would have been detected and met with resistance.

In the non-continent of Sopas de Macaco, there was literally no reason not to do such things, as they had no external threats. Until Albertos and Juans arrived and buttfucked them, thus proving the argument.

>What is Venice
>What is the Netherlands

i really hope this is bait.
spics are pretty retarded though.

what is shallow for humans is neck-deep for goblins

Literally entire cities like this that are 30k years old in Slavic nations such as Ukraine
Also only retards build a city in the middle of a lake for multiple reasons

Superior how?
Give me the stats on tenochitlan.
The conquistadirs were around 100 people so millions in the village would be 5,000 or so peoples

Someone read 1491. Cute

What a fucking retard

The same place 1588

What the fuck are you talking about dickhead? Not everyone that disagrees with your “facts” is posting “bait”. You guys get basic historical timelines wrong.

How can the Netherlands, a two island nation near Australia and part of the Anglosphere, have a city with superior tech to Tenochtitlan when the Conquistadors saw Tenochtitlan HUNDREDS of years before the Anglos discovered AUSTRALIA, let alone THE NETHERLANDS. Christ, you guys are dumb.

Don't forget the circumstance of the Mongols absolutely decimating the Islamic and Asian and slavic worlds.

It doesn't get mentioned much, but that was a major component to the perfect storm that led to the rise of colonial-era European superstates.

>the netherlands
>islands
What the fuck dude, netherland is a country in europe, i hope this is bait.

Amsterdam in the middle ages

Samn way there were gauls in the Carolinas 80k years ago

You filthy goblin mexishit, all that there is of tenochitlan are a few temples, no significant urbanization was detected they were savages living in jungle sent to pile up rocks.

I’m a white man, your ad homiphone attacks won’t work on me.

>secure in my personhood
Go jump off a bridge

ok i'll play along but seriously it's the 21st century and there's still retards that don't know how to do a simple google search.

"oh but um muh! liberals are educated"

Ancient Egypt had steam engines. It was a neat thing that would spin a metal ball that they would show at parties.

It's either b8 or an ameritard.

There were no canals thus no cities existed in meso america, just a few gangs enslaving people to pile up rocks for hundreds of years.

>all these people saying venice

I guess italians are white when its convenient

>Buddy, the Netherlands are a chain of islands near Australia.
lol

that was my point your insecure about your ancestors so you try and tear other peoples down - read - VENICE - plus KON-TIKI look these up and stop being an idiot

>Amsterdam

They are white, Ive been to italy and they are white people, just rly tan (sadly there are niggers there now)
Still what can you say, youre american

So you insult an ethnicity that I’m not? Great argument against my post buddy, the geographical ignorance on this board is astounding.

>had no technical accomplishments
We could have an actual discussion without shitposting, but that wouldn’t be fun, would it?

the mayans came from the east

after their land sank beneath the waves

We wuz atlantis 'n shiet

>that was just pure luck and circumstance.
having superior technology in everything usually gives you a lot of luck Juan.

>The Amerindians are basically genetically identical to East Asians
No. We have centuries to millennia of evolving in and with the American environment (also why guns=freedom) away from Asia. Plus there's at least separate Neanderthal crossbreeding and possibly with 'other' hominids going way back. Native genetics are diverse and much different from just being East Asian.
Our cities were also interestingly diverse, from Cahokia to Tenochtitlan to Cusco.

>isn’t it probably to say Amerindian cities were more technically complex and beautiful than European ones?

Maybe if you consider pyramids soaked in the blood of tens of thousands of ritually sacrificed slaves to be beautiful.

Ever heard of Rome?

>Guns
>Disease
>Galleons
>Mastifs.
>Body Armor
>Swords
>Astrolabe
>Quadrant
>Horses
>Tactics

A handful of Spaniards absolutely dominated millions of superstitious cavemen, and you are stuck on it. Why are you such a cuck?

>floating city
>floating
>F L O A T I N G
was that shit a big-ass boat or something?
hold on a Jiminy fucking cricket
>What is venice?

Same way Atlantis did

>A handful of Spaniards absolutely dominated millions of superstitious cavemen
100,000s of cannibals, not cavemen. And that's with every single surrounding people against the Aztecs because of their cannibal terrorism. Everyone from the Mixtecs in the south to the Puebloan peoples in the north hated the Aztecs and used the Spanish invaders as a completely reasonable rallying point against their savagery.

Looks comfy. Where is it, and what's growing in those yellow fields?