Why are nogs such terrible drivers?

99% of the time I see a driver doing dumb shit on the highway it's a fucking nigger. Is their IQ not high enough to realize the responsibility that comes with operating an automobile safely? Was entrusting such a retarded subspecies of human with white mans technological advances a mistake?

Oh lord. If you think nigs are bad, try living around a bunch of Asians fresh off the boat.

High testosterone combined with low IQ.

they can only think 5 seconds ahead of themselves in traffic.

Post your immediately identifiable nigger whips
> 20" rims regardless of vehicle
> offsets

Any late model
> Toyota Camry
> Chevy Malibu
> Chrysler 300
> Chevy Avalanche
> Auctioned Ford Crown Victoria

Wow. Racist much? You emphasize black gentlemen doing stupid shit because you WANT them to do stupid shit. That's a prime example of racism. White people do exactly as much or even more stupid shit, you just disregard it.

shut the fuck up muhammad

forgot the chevy imapala too. everything else on that list is spot on living in south houston. google houston slabs and you'll see a whole new level of niggery

You forgot "whiter than you", but alas, i don't think it would make much sense in this context anyway.

I guarantee you're whiter than me, but me being asian might have something to do with that. Enjoy your grandchildren being sandniggers!

I can guarantee you one thing: i won't have grandchildren because i don't even have children and never will have any.

Growing up in germany as a german nowadays is a fate i wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

>asian
>makes a thread about driving
Lmao

Move to America before it's too late! My parents were lower class in Korea but have thankfully thrived here in the states. Truly is the promised land and I am beyond grateful they made the decision to come here.

I was going to put 99.9% but realized I better leave that 1% open for all my autistic kin. Can't argue with you there but as an anecdote I've been driving for 10 years with 0 accidents

you forgot nissan sentra
niggers own like 80 percent of the nissan sentras on the road.

Try I-75 starting around the Hopple St. Exit going southbound. You will see clapped out shitboxes hammerdown full or half full of blacks with zerobregard forbthemselves or others. It's a fucking gauntlet.

It's not just their drivers, they are terrible pedestrians also. Anytime they go about jaywalking, they walk as if they're in slow-motion, now I realize they have no job to walk to and no timeline to be on, they could at least walk across a street at a reasonable speed. They pay no attention to the crosswalk-light, they just decide to step out anytime they want.

Fucking stormniggers posting bullshit once again.

IQ has nothing to do with this you memer subhuman, Asians are pretty bad at driving and they have a high IQ.

Fucking piece of shit stay retarded

eat shit and die you worthless spic

any SATURN on the road today is owned by a nigger

>Be driving with mom
>Guy in front of me has a Lincoln with tinted windows and over sized tires and rims that probably cost more than the car
>He is weaving all over the place
>Welp that's a black guy I say
>WTF user your so racist how can you tell they are black just from that.
>I just laugh and drive past the guy and look over.
>It's a black guy.
>She says well that doesn't mean they are all like that.
>I just laugh my ass off.

Baby boomers have their head in the sand, it's really kind of funny how clueless they are.

>came here to post this

Is this shit legal?

>assuming all Asians are bad drivers AND high IQ
>being a fucking spic
Checks out.

That's what America is for. Come here and find a nice white american woman to fuck - German-stock mostly are in the midwest. Easy to immigrate if you're married to an American.

no but it's rad

>tfw you will never go swangin' in the rain

They like Nissan's because the look expensive but theyre cheap pieces of shit

Am I racists just cause I don't like black men specifically? I mean.. asians are cool (kinda), mexicans are cool (for the most part), of course white people are cool (for the most part), and even black chicks are sometimes okay (sometimes!).. but a seemingly disproportional percentage of black dudes just completely suck.

Fucking germans incinerate people and call others racist.

I think this makes you realistic. I used to be a shitlib and think all races were equal despite the majority of my previous experience with nogs being negative. Now I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and much like MLK said judge them by their character on an individual basis, but the second I hear them speak in their Ebonics I assume they are of a lower intelligence and in general a shitty person. I have a few friends who are black but they have successful careers and speak eloquently. But yeah the majority of black people are shit.

I agree, as an ass man myself, I am drawn to black women sometimes, but again as soon as they open their mouths and speak like animals all loud and shit it automatically removes over half as a potential shag

RIght! I mean, they've ripped me off a few times (and ONLY blacks) but what really pisses me off is that my cousin dates almost exclusively black men (for what reason, I don't know) and she's been beaten up and robbed a half dozen times.

I don't get it.

yeah that too. I can do without the whole fucking wearing pants around their knees in public thing. WTF, that's called 'indecent exposure' and borders on pedophilia when little kids are around looking at their shit hanging out.

Because since they're niggers they don't care about rules

>implying soulless chinks are any better

Because they are distracted drivers

is China /our country/ niggers of asia?

Most nog cars are shit, but that's actually pretty nice.

Yeah, well.. we've seen white people, brown people, (LOTS of black people) do stupid shit on occasion.. but damn. That's gnarly.

>99% of bad drivers are nogs
So you’re saying only 1% of bad drivers are white females?

You’re full of shit

Nigger in training right there. Gonna be a hustla! pfft

I'm totally cool with chinks killing themselves at those rates.

Damnit. Now I gotta start a 'fun with asians' video collection. Thanks user.

I don't think they are necessarily bad drivers. They are slow drives. However, they are super inconsiderate when it comes to parking, they park in handicap spots all the time, they will make their own spots even if it means parking in a roadway, and they park in high traffic spots with no regard for those around them.

24" Rims on a Monte carlo
any Corolla with accessories on it

Do you live in Los Angeles by any chance?

i've lived in an area with like 80% blacks and the rest central americans. i now live in a town with mostly retirees. the retirees are by far the worst. absolutely zero situational awareness.

just appreciate that they are not Asians. they are the worst of them all.

Call me a cuck but driving is the one experience where I'm an equal opportunity hater. Everyone is fucking terrible.

Every question has an easy answer. Low IQ = More accidents and higher crimerate.

I should just be realistic and admit that I fucking hate pretty much everyone. Even me. Well, I'm out anons, just wanted to ask a stupid question. #MAGA

Blacks seem to be decent drivers from what ive seen

Drive in Hawaii and talk to me.

meant for op, my b

In my experience, blacks are among the best drivers. I think it has to do with them constantly scanning for the police, always ready to book it, and also they don't want to crash their sweet ride.

shieeet

Even Harper Lee's unpublished sequel to 'To Kill a Mockingbird' made reference to this. There's a moment in the story when she's come home to Alabama and seeing all the changes that have happened since her childhood. She notices that blacks can now afford cars but don't bother obtaining licenses or insurance.

That reminds me of a story

>Live in majority white town
>Driving home, live in the "white ghetto" part of town, however it's still a rather safe neighborhood
>Road is rather small, suburban, barely any traffic ever goes down it, 25mph speed limit
>Look ahead and see a man and woman walking forward smack dab in the middle of the road, backs to me
>Get a little closer, see they're both black
>areyoukiddingme.png
>I slow down, they keep walking in front of me
>Why the hell don't they just walk on the sidewalk
>Do they even know there's a car behind them
>Get a little closer, the man-nog notices my car
>Instead of moving out of the way, the nog MOTIONS HIS HAND TO HAVE ME DRIVE AROUND THEM
>I just act cool, and rather than yell at them or run them over I just drive around.... bewildered at the whole experience

They really don't understand the rules of the road.

Had a similar experience but it was 2 nogs and what looked like a methed out white girl.

Love my neighborhood, lemme tell ya. Don't just judge by square footage and proximity to things you like.

invalid argument, slaves wouldn't work why would you pay a black to do a job that they wouldn't do to start

Lewis Hamilton seems to be doing OK with it.

Melanin people are the best drivers ever.

Two accidents, both women of color. What a blessing!