Where can I find Mein Kempf? Never read it, assumed it was "anti-semitic" until recently

Where can I find Mein Kempf? Never read it, assumed it was "anti-semitic" until recently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3c5DYk07sU
voat.co/v/AskVoat/2178017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I assumed it was "anti-semitic" until recently

You assumed correctly.

You've read it then.
Where can I find it?

It is, but anti semitic isn't a bad thing like you've been led to believe your entire life

you can find it everywhere. Most libraries have it in reference, but you won't be able to check it out. you'll have to read it inside the building.

Amazon sells it. I read the whole thing and have an audiobook version too. It starts out with Hitler talking about how he used to love and respect Jews until he actually met some. He also would argue against racists and say how much he despised them.

There's literally nothing wrong with anti-semitism.

Um... bunch of English and german editions listed at the end of the wikifuckingpedia article. Please at least make a basic effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3c5DYk07sU

Forgot to add. I highly recommend the Ford translation for English.

Not once did Hitler ever mention that he hated the Jews. He hated the fucking bankers and international money funds that sent him to war, to be wounded, to watch his friends die, and bankrupted his entire country to the verge of collapse.

When he rose to power he decided to lock them all up, guess what? MOST of them were Jews. Also, allied bombing of supply lines starved the Jews to death. Explain the Nazis abandoning the camps giving the last of their rations to the disease stricken prisoners.

Hitler was NOT anti semitic, nor was his regime. They were anti BANK

I disagree with saying he didn't dislike Jews. On the chapter where he talks about his respect for the Russian people he mentions how mad he was that they fell for a Jewish trick to allow Communism to take over. He has that huge rant about how all the leaders of communism are Jewish.

No, according to Kampf, and his speeches and notes and letters he was very much anti jewish, which he roughly equated with marxist in many cases. Project all you like, the guy had a bee in his bonnet about jews. Except the ones he'd met and liked personally.

>kempf

it's not that interesting the middle of the book is when he talks about the jewish question but crap music & hollyweird put out way more racist sexist bullshit than you'll find in mein kempf

He did NOT want to lock up all the Jews. He noted that the banks were mostly run by Jews. He locked up many people, he was just noting that Jews are a huge majority of the people destroying his country.
Just like any rational person can come to the conclusion that most violent crimes are committed by blacks, that doesn't mean I hate all blacks, I am just recognizing a fact.

Use your sample month on audible to get the audiobook for free.

Its actually a
Good read but its a bit Macron style where you have to be tfw too smart for short books.

Hitler makes points but its a long book full of references to Germanic lore and Austro Hungarian politics .

Only a patrician will have the attention span to finish it and understand it.

Amazon you tard

literally google "mein kampf" and its the 2nd link.

Seconded, Kampf is actually quite poorly written and the arguments are terribly made and supported. It reads like a slightly edited rant. But its fascinating as a source of historical context.

Goalposts moved. I was responding to "hated" the jews. He did.

Exactly what I thought when I read it, almost word for word, haha.

>implying antisemitism is bad
Christ was the greatest antisemitie and self hating Jew of all time.

It has some good passages, but is mostly ranting
3/5 stars
Pic related is One of my favorite passages. So true

voat.co/v/AskVoat/2178017

>"anti-semitic
>anti-semitic
>anti semitic

Anons please dont use that anymore, we're rebranding it to COUNTER-SEMITISM.

Liberalism is moral syphilis.
>Oh! I don't like the sound of that. You sound like a bit of a fascist to me.
And I say, you just say, there's nothing wrong with fascism, nothing wrong with fascism at all. We live in a world that has been taken away from what it could have been...

I'm new here. Just recently learned of the Jew World Order.

All he wanted was to be an artist.