IT'S HAPPENING!

She further said that acting in a Woody Allen movie was “the biggest regret of my career”, writing, “I am ashamed I did this. I had yet to find my voice and was not who I am now and felt pressured, because ‘of course you have to say yes to this Woody Allen film’.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Iu1lsw3_Kfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yawn. Everyone already knows Woody is a perv. He married his fucking stepdaughter.

damn shes not aging well

No woman does.

Time to fuck her daughter!

Jesus Christ, she's aged like a bag of wet dog shit.
And to think I wanted to shoot my wild oats into her when she was in Super.

What a fucking cunt.

would your fivehead like to add anything to that Ellen?

does she mean just being in the movie, or did she fuck him?

Who knows what this sick fuck ex-hippie did. We will learn the next days.

>damn shes not aging well

the signs were always there

She dyke

Wasn't it his adopted daughter?

WAIT!!!! *NOT* WOODY ALLEN!?!!?!?! NOT WOODY ALLEN!?!?!?!

you stole my post from the other thread

Yup.

Are you retarded? Everyone knows he's a pedophile. He molested Scarlett Johansson

goodbye, jews

>be me at 17
>basic liberal, but racism and sexism thrown in there
>be Catholic and anti abortion
>get a girlfriend start to realize the world isn't just about me and my stupid crap
>begin to see how wrong religion is and how stupid the idea of god is
>begin to see how I'm not at all different from poor people of color and the only reason I hate them is because of my own insecurities that make me hate them and that all Muslims aren't terrorists
>become a social democratic at 19
>regin to read history that isn't American history
>realize we're are an empire and Iraq and Afghanistan are not where we should be
>age 20 find Marx
>litterally become the opposite of what I was because evidence shows how wrong I am
>begin to understand the exploitation of the third world for the benefit of the first
>start meeting other Marxists and reading right wing material along with left to better understand my enemy
>see how all of my bosses can't actually labor
>24 decide it's time to be in a union
Racists and reactionaries, I know how you think I used to be you, all your hate is centered in your insecurities face yourself and be free of bigotry and hate. Be full of knowledge and love for humanity and see how evil the rule of profit is. Everything you think I have thought before.

>“You should fuck her to make her realize she’s gay.”

I know right? she looks 40

He doesn't even apologise

yea, well, you stole my thread from the other post

>Are you retarded? Everyone knows he's a pedophile. He molested Scarlett Johansson
He fucked her in her prime too, she slurped his schlameel with gusto, eating every morsel of sperm nuggets like they were pearls.

THE KIKES ARE BEING EVISCERATED

ITS HAPPENING

so you have a receipt to prove ownership?

She looks in her late 40s.

that forehead used to make her look young, now it just make her look disgusting

>be me
>didn't read your way too long post

Sexual harassment is now illegal. What the fuck is going on?
They should have lost, but they're still winning.

Who didn't?

She's probably balding

Woody Allen was basically the template for the modern nu-male. All that was missing was the cuckbeard.

Reminds me of when Ellen Page tried confronted Ted Cruz and got told.

youtu.be/Iu1lsw3_Kfo

>that forehead used to make her look young, now it just make her look disgusting
She is one ugly fucker, not on the scale of say a Lena Dunham, but ugly as fuck regardless. She had that one movie, Juno, where she was fuckable, but now she looks like a used up midget and not in a good way.

Woody Allen is a total weirdo but I watched Broadway Danny Rose the other day and that shit was funny as fuck..

You don't stick at anything long do you. What's the matter, short attention span?

She's this generations Margot Kidder

That forehead though

>you have to say yes
if you want to be a famous millionaire; she traded dignity for fame/fortune

fuck, i can't take it anymore

I think she used to look really good at times. Nice nose and lips. Always a total shit body though.

>She's this generations Margot Kidder
I never thought it about it like that user, but you're 100% correct.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha

lol, "team ratner". i wouldn't want to be on his team either. the best thing about these scandals is that it's bringing back traditional social mores of discourse. we don't need to be edgy at the expense of others.

>I had yet to find my voice
b-b-b-b- BULLSHIT!

Yeah he's a fucking pedo but she knew that and did anyway for the sweet sweet shekels. I am happy that these juden are being exposed but these dogpiling cunts are just as bad.

>They should have lost, but they're still winning.

Fucking normies.
They outnumber us all these years. That's why we have to stick together and continue the fight. Because the war isn't over yet.

What did it mean by this

back to your thread, faggot

>Be 24 and still can't discern what is retarded and what it isn't.
>Read 1860s literature and pretend it's still relevant
>Can't understand why other people living in terrible conditions are a bless for my living standards
Terrible!

holy fug she is ugly

I haven't read any of this, but other people in the thread think you're a faggot, so I do too.

>I think she used to look really good at times. Nice nose and lips. Always a total shit body though.
Yeah, she did. I think when she 'came out' she completely let herself go. Sad, many such cases.

You OPs need to start putting the names of the people you're quoting. I don't know who this Hollywood Jewess is.

I wonder why, I sometimes think something really fucked happened. Probably a pervy uncle.

Heavy makeup usage can make anyone look nice. Consider how in the picture you posted she looks vaguely tan. Do you think that's even her natural skin color? There likely is some filtering being done to add some color to her while makeup is used to hide any bad skin.You can also use makeup to make the lips look a bit bigger.

Biggest problems she's had are her poor skin, probably from drinking/drugs, as well as the shorter hair which makes the proportions of her face look off.

If she stopped living a hedonistic lifestyle and let her hair grow out she'd look a lot better.

Jeanine garafalo fucked woody Allen? Kek

Elle Page. I post a print screen from FB, just scroll up.

being a dyke will do that to you

I feel this scandal will have a two-pronged effect. 1st, those exposed will lose most of their power but the rest will take great strides to protect the power they have which lead to
2nd, those accusing will find it very hard to get roles after this. You wait and see, there will be an influx of new talent in Hollyweird. These bitches will get the cold shoulder like the NFL did to Colin Crapperdick.

Ellen Page*

Such a creepy forced smile. The lack of crow's feet when smiling shows how it isn't genuine, plus the tight lips and overstretched facial muscles make it look like she's pained to be forced to look as she's smiling.

>He married his fucking stepdaughter
>adopted daughter?
None of the above, It was Mia Farrows adopted daughter from a previous relationship.
Mia and Woody were never married

>I remember a woman walking by the monitor as he made a comment about her "flappy pussy".

/ourguy/

a fucking leaf yakking about something not seeming very american, i hate this bleeding heart bullshit

That woman looks dramatically older and yet has near as many wrinkles in her face as Ellen Page.She also looks like she has her weight under control which takes a lot more effort as you get older.

I wanted to believe this was going somewhere good, and read with a brave face up till the last few lines. I was pulling for humor or sarcasm.

Instead you really just are a faggot and you've wasted all of our times.

It that turkey neck geyser supposed to be an example of aging well?

That's fucking hot, though.

Especially white women sadly, oddly white men age the best. Go figure

>which takes a lot more effort as you get older.
no, it's a result of doing so earlier in life, too.

>she

Ha, I was thinking you mean pic on the left is before and pic on right is after.

>It that turkey neck geyser supposed to be an example of aging well?
Shes was in her late 70s there. I would break her hip fucking her pussy off. 8/10, would fuck hard.

arent they basically both leafs

It's always like that. I wish someone would tell all those girls that a lesbian lifestyle won't make things better and there are plenty of men who aren't bad.

>mfw a memeflag poster writes a wall of text and you don't even read a single word of it because you already know it's going to be complete garbage

Just played Beyond two souls
the virtual her can have the d

the real her can take her old lady face off my lawn

Yeah, keep going after the Christians, Ellen, because we all know they are the problem.

What a retarded dyke --- Waa someone said something mean to me when I was a young cunt muncher

Basically other women are getting attention rather than her so she has to cry about a comment some guy made too her

and he buttfucked his adopted daughter while she played with an electric trainset.

Is she still suing Naughty Dog? Pretty sure they made Ellie a lesbian dyke in the second game just as a fuck you to her.

facebook /EllenPage/posts/10155212835577449

>I got into an altercation with Brett at a certain point. He was pressuring me, in front of many people, to don a t-shirt with “Team Ratner” on it. I said no and he insisted. I responded, “I am not on your team.” Later in the day, producers of the film came to my trailer to say that I “couldn’t talk like that to him.” I was being reprimanded, yet he was not being punished nor fired for the blatantly homophobic and abusive behavior we all witnessed. I was an actor that no one knew. I was eighteen and had no tools to know how to handle the situation.

God she sounds like such a cunt.

All these articles are based on this facebook post of hers by the way.

It happens to lesbians. Their beauty doesn't last.

what a fucking cunt

>pic related his latest film

What did he mean by this?

She's a dyke unless you are also one,
who cares what this roastie looks like?

She's turning into a handsome guy

A lot of her complaints sound like Ratner gave her the usual razzing that men give to each other but because she's a self-important Queer Woman she couldn't handle the bantz

>Decide all my bosses can't actually labour.

Jfc, they're in that position because they've paid their dues and have the experience to direct multiple people rather than toil away at the same menial tasks, maybe follow through with something for long enough and you'll feel the reward of your hard work.

You've never felt the same way as me because if it took you until you had a gf in your twenties to realise the world doesn't revolve around you, you're a fucking retard.

The right photo is woody allen. Its not a before/after

Her butch look is soooo contrived

underrated post

lol celebrities are so thin skinned holy shit. these people are fucking pathetic and should be purged from our society

>waaah I consented to abuse when I was young but I didn't say no and neither did I walk away because I was too greedy and hungry for fame and money
>fast forward years later
>waaah I will publicly shame the people who gave me money and fame because now it's convenient to do so and I am famous and rich with nothing to lose
>please feel sorry for me hashtag metoo also thank you for all the money+fame it was worth so worth sucking a dick or two

???

They had sex. Infront of him.

>imagine my shock
>roasties slowly lose their looks after every cock

If she's so ashamed she should give back her paycheck from that film

so he knew she was gay before she knew it herself, and is butthurt over it?

>be me
>trying to make it big in Hollywood
>get role as a chair in a film
>fucking killed it
>during the shoot though...
>Meryl Streep grabbed my cock
>and whispered in my ear
>"I want to eat your hairy dingleberry-infested asshole
>I let her do it
>I cried all night
>I thought selling my dignity would bring me fame
>it only brought me shame