Four of the UK's biggest Christmas ads feature (((this)))

John Lewis
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU

Debenhams
youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts

Marks and Spencers:
youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE

Tesco's not only featured (((this))) but threw in some Muslims, gays and Sikhs for good measure so everyone can have a PC Christmas
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I

Christmas ads have become a staple of British consumerism with each big company vying to create the most iconic ad and hit the heart strings of the public each year.

Sainsbury's won the contest in 2014 with their WW1 themed ad featuring German and British troops celebrating Christmas together:
youtube.com/watch?v=NWF2JBb1bvM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxyNhf1Ab18&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=-epZLCZb-FE
youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>simply reposting old OP

I started this yesterday.

Well whatever, shouldn't this one be in too
youtube.com/watch?v=FxyNhf1Ab18&feature=youtu.be

This too.

youtube.com/watch?v=92Wb7l5RCmU

>no comments
oy vey

>bri'ish tv

White men are not ok in society anymore.

They have to put white women with black men only.

We had to see this coming guys.

For fucking years white men have been charactarized as weak, goofy, stuck-up, un-cool, or in general cucks in our entertainment for the last two decades. It was just a matter of time before they tell you all that you're unfit to reproduce with women of your own tribe.

The placing white women with black men is showing how more "powerful" black men are.

Its society trying to rid themselves of white men.

I swear white men on the left and in the middle who have been in power positions since the 80's have allowed this atrocity to happen. No one says anything, because if you do, you're inherently racist.

With that label they shut down the truth. They shut down humanity.

Gentlemen, We will be entering dark days in the years to come. We've come to the precipice. The social suicide, international geopolitical climate, and a market that isn't on equilibrium is creating a perfect storm. The left is running western society and the world into chaos. Dark days gentlemen.

>watching TV

I'm black and British. I have a white girlfriend. Should relationships like mine not be represented in media?

Hol up
>that like/dislike ratio
they literally botted 98% of their views didn't they

The British are the number one enemies of the US.

They were 200 years ago, and they still are today.

Firstly, their ways have never changed in 200 years. They are as foul now as they were then.

Secondly, they use other nations as proxies to work through, such as Israel.

They are the head of the death cult that runs the US. You know who I speak of.

And it's most probable that they are in control of the CIA.

I question if the white-hats within US, British, French, Russian & German intelligence are aware of how putrid & vile the core of Britain is; assuming there are any white-hats...................................................

>representing 0.1 % of couples in all commercials

No doubt jews love this since they are also a very little minority.

post the video bro Gary Younge DESTROYED him

No

Hi I'm Irish and and I do not consider negros British.

Weren't you Bengali in the last thread

Buy another gun for Christmas, Cletus.

>black and British
You can’t be both, pick one. If you aren’t larping, you are not and never will be British.

Still doesn't make you British, nigger

Yeah, it's the "English" that are doing it.
First day here?

I agree that some of them operate from england, but they aren't english.
10+ million in the US, 260,000 in england, 6-8 million in israel itself.

As for blaming everything on the "english", the real english founded your country. Have you forgotten that?
Why do you think New York is called NEW York?
Check into your own history.
Same goes for Germans, a great people and german blood makes up 60% of the europeans in your country, german was almost the official language. Speaking of which, which language are you speaking?
As for what created israel - well, the british were being attacked by jew terrorists while they defended their outposts in palestein, until the americans told the british to leave.
Nice going.
We've all been ruined by the same "people", and no one asked for it, and no one is happy about it.

>heart strings of the public

that's the bullshit, you should be gassing kikes everyday.

Actually He is British, a term which pertains to the British Empire. Briton is not an ethnic group.
All of you retards are confusing British and English, except the black fella. Who is probably smarter than you.
English people are white. British people can be any colour.

Where's Sainsbury's? Last year it was easily the worst.

>Briton is not an ethnic group.
pahahaa you are thinking way too modern, it's you who is wrong here, fella. Briton was an "ethnic" group way before the term english arrived.

Not at the expense of the vast majority of the population, no. White women overwhelmingly prefer white men, so that should always be represented, that's how our culture and society were created and maintained over thousands of years.

at least youre not canada

telling canadians to give up their coats to their demographic replacement

youtube.com/watch?v=-epZLCZb-FE

and our fucking marxist provincial govt with this bs propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4

He got angry and couldn't refute any of Spencer's points without resorting to emotion. This was a huge optical failure on his part. Kind of feel sorry for the guy desu.

So, so sick of the Jews pushing race mixing. What the hell do people almost 4x my age, like David irving's age think of this kind of shit if it enrages me?

You should be represented in an oven with your race traitor gf

>Yeah, it's the "English" that are doing it.
this user is a fucking retard, but Churchill literally destroyed the entire Western world almost single-handedly because he was bought off by a group of Jews called "the Focus."

spicy bants

You're talking about the Celtic Britons.
But blacky is still technically correct when he calls himself a Briton.
You are also technically correct for pointing out my error.
Which leaves me technically wrong, I guess.
Fuck you.

"Fill your cart with colour" LMAO more like fill your cunt with coloureds

Is there a single media representation of a British family that isn't a black/white coupling? Why are Brits so hellbent on their own extinction?

Type British family into Google images then type American family. The 56% meme is real!

i mean, i understand they are not fighting it enought, but we know what (((brits))) are actually doing this.

Every white is, we were all warned by the greatest orators and politicians of my grand parents and parents time, we all chose to ignore it and never even bothered to educate the young on those people and their point of view. Now we will suffer the consequences , great pain is ahead but we will pull through , white people always will and always do.

Billions paid in TV license fees to the BBC also has helped fuck us to no end, brits are pathetic in their own little arrogant and ignorant ways.

sorry bro :) But still, he's not racially british/english, he's not part of the nation, only of the state.

>le 56%
Go eat a turkey with some muslims and your wife's son, you'd fill your country with garbage and betray your kin because you like the idea that you were once a multiracial empire. You're pathetic and you deserve to have your tax dollars go to your own demise.