Wow, another filthy fucking kike

What a surprise.

"[Ellen Page] alleges Ratner outed her during a cast and crew meet and greet for X-Men: The Last Stand when the actress was 18-years-old.

''He looked at a woman standing next to me, ten years my senior, pointed to me and said: "You should f*** her to make her realize she's gay.'

Meanwhile her X-Men co-star Anna Paquin tweeted she was there when Ratner made the comments to Page about the unnamed woman, saying ' I was there when that comment was made. I stand with you @EllenPage.' "
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5071135/Ellen-Page-says-Brett-Ratner-outed-degrading-X-Men.html

nothing wrong with calling someone a fag
dont know why you men5ioned that part
raping is another matter

I want to fuck the gay out of Ellen Page, hurts to know that I may never get the chance.

>I got into an altercation with Brett at a certain point. He was pressuring me, in front of many people, to don a t-shirt with “Team Ratner” on it. I said no and he insisted. I responded, “I am not on your team.” Later in the day, producers of the film came to my trailer to say that I “couldn’t talk like that to him.” I was being reprimanded, yet he was not being punished nor fired for the blatantly homophobic and abusive behavior we all witnessed. I was an actor that no one knew. I was eighteen and had no tools to know how to handle the situation.

I'm not seeing what the guy did wrong.

She was obviously a lesbian and just fucking around trying to have a good time on set and with the cast.

>You should f*** her to make her realize she's gay
So Ellen didn't even realise she was a lesbo at this point? Sounds like he was trying to do her a favor

Also, a reminder than Ellen Page is a FUCKING LEAF

Is that the girl from The Last of Us?

>Weinstein
>Piven
>Ratner
>Louis CK
>Jeffery Tambor

Any others I"m missing?

Heavy Rain too.

Never mind, but it's a game from the same company that made Heavy Rain.

Trying to have sex with women isn't a crime.
They are taking this way to far.

If it's not rap, or she's not underage, there's no crime being committed.
These girls are just using every sexual encounter in their life as a bonus points to get more feminist credibility with the SJW crowd.
Hollywood is dead.

sounds based desu
u fags wish you had the balls to do shit like that

OYYYYYYYYYYYY VEY!

Kevin Spacey

>implying you wouldn't have done the same in his position

fucking nu-male cucks

Since when is making a lesbian joke and wanting a cast member to wear a corny shirt sexual harassment?

"I am n-not on your t-team!"

Dumb dyke just can't handle the banter

The absolute state of Jewish shills on this board. You guys post the shittiest bait threads and then post the worst defenses of these jews making them look WORSE.

Do you understand everything you jews post on this site makes Jews look worse?

>I stand with all of them.
the fuck is this even about? fucking ludicrous BS bout cunts fucking moaning bout nothing now. 'he-said-she-said-bleatbleatblaaa!' - STFU already, the last victim bus already left the station, destination no-one gives a fuck. ttention-whoring cunts, the lot of em.

This user. Don't see a problem here, just some foul mouthed hebe talking shit to an overrated carpet munching actress...

who cares, the guy's an ugly kike

No on the one hand we relish in these anti-white progressive kikes getting destroyed by the legions of rape crying feminists they created.

But on the other hand we realize that allowing unsubstantiated claims of "he told me to wear a shirt" or "he tried to kiss me" to become 100% undeniable proof of rape is dangerous to all men.

Steven Spielberg?
>Heather O'Rourke
Steven Spielberg?
>Heather O'Rourke

note the middle photo...something looks weird. did they just have ___? also note the other side photos. why does a director have this young actress sitting on his lap.

Besides who gives a shit about this cunt and her hurt feelings. Thought she was a stronk independent female?

>says a joke about her being a lesbian
OH NO THIS IS CLEARLY ON THE SAME LEVEL AS WEINSTEIN, ELLEN PAGE IS JUST AS MUCH OF A VICTIM AS REAL RAPE VICTIMS

Lol this is just being chad, this isn't rapey.

fpbp sage

Ellen is full of shit. This is nothing.

She got called out on being a dyke and how is that a problem? It's fucking true.

I'm still stuck on her "I'm n-not on your t-team!" comment.

He made a funny shirt for a cast member and the autistic vancouver dyke turned it into an attack on her. Who would say that?

>"Here dad I bought you a mug"
>"I'm not your World's #1 Dad!"

You don't get it do you leaf. Ellen was literally raped.

No women should have to deal with this, this is why we have feminism and why Canada is going to fix our trump problem.

Trump supporters are retards sometimes.

This is gold and I don't mean shekels!

Kikes deserve to be slaughtered but we aren't there yet. Let the dykes attack the kikes and help it escalate. Everyone in Jewlywood needs the rope and the more collateral damage the better.

Rather is a kid but this Ellen page is just a miserable can't. I fucking hate her guts. Wear the fucking t shirt and be part of the team you humorless fucking dike.

what if she has mixed yeast infection from all the scissoring with pozzed lezbos in Hollywood?

THE OLD FAMILIAR STING