4 AIRCRAFT CARRIERS STARTING JOINT DRILLS OUTSIDE NK NOW

>4 carriers have begun (3 USA - 1 helicopter carrier from JP) unprecedented drills alongside SK and AUS navy
>US sending their 4th carrier next month to NK
news.usni.org/2017/11/06/7-u-s-aircraft-carriers-simultaneously-underway

>UK prepping their largest carrier for possible use in Korean waters if needed
thesun.co.uk/news/4641479/north-korea-war-threat-uk-royal-navy-involved/
>6 carriers was the magic number for previous wars IIRC
>US now has 7 carriers deployed simultaneously - first time in recent history

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/W7VOA/status/928999187911340037
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sauce for 4 carriers starting drills today: twitter.com/W7VOA/status/928999187911340037

what exactly does a boat do in a military drill anyways? just sail from point A to point B? i mean its not like they have to sail through obstacle courses

um only 2 in japan stop lie op 7 around the globe

hrm, interesting

did you even bother to check sources i gave?

are you asking what an aircraft carrier, a ship with thousands of personnel that need to be skilled at launching and recovering aircraft while moving across water, and facilitate these operations without, oh, i don't know, causing the whole ship to be on fire like happened during POA2 on CVN-73, would do in a military drill? is that really what you are asking?

no i don't like facts

This
Jesus Christ what a dumb question

And by the way i think it fucken dumb to put half of our carrr there one nuke and there all done
just nuke the fuck out of the north

When is the British carrier expected to arrive?

They need to stop 6 times a day
Tea and 5 prayer

so what are they doing when they arent on military drills? if apparently thats the only time they bother doing their job

>drills
Fuck that where is the war

They're American ships claiming North Korean airspace as their own, they will be launching aircraft that will be uncontested over North Korea.

kek
brits carrier is being prepped to be deployed IF needed at NK

The people of North Korea will soon enough be greeting us with hugs and flowers. Democracy is soon on its way.

Watch the Jews manage to sink 4 of our aircraft carriers at once because they're in the same place.

Reminder that Kim probably has nukes.

yeah im not sure what the plan is with 4 carriers in the exact same spot - NK can send 6-7 short range missiles and nuke them. Only 2-3 likely would get shot down btw.

That's nice but if he went full retard then American ICBMs would too.

Presumably.

Better watch out for those gook fisherman boats. Couple of those will take out that whole fleet

its a meme flag. what do you expect

Routine maintenance is different than a drill. You walk out of your building every day, but there's a difference when the place is on fire.

>Nazi meme flag
>Complete retard

why am I not surprised

They're gonna risk nuclear annihilation over some military drills? Doubt it. And they would all be shot down.

yeah they wont risk it BUT if they had one chance to take out an ENORMOUS amount of firepower in one blow - this would be it.

swimming sarcophagusses are completely useless in a big war

>they would all be shot down
>THAAD/AEGIS have proven 50% successful hits in tests where missile speed/angle etc was known

Can we have an aircraft?

Pretty much this.
It's likely that in a World War scenario most of the carriers would be at the bottom of the ocean inside of an hour. Not the place to be.

How long is it gonna take to happen

no clue, literally could start in the next minute to early next year.

Noice

>THAAD is terminal phase, much harder
>intercepting near source of launch is desired, like off the coast of North Korea

It was supposed to say aircraft carrier......

What if NK is just an excuse and those carriers
are there to provide air coverage for Air Force One ?

My lil Lucy Liu is waitin somewhere in a nice kimono or whatever eastern style shit. I can already smell the food, the green tea. sit on floor eating sushi and stuff with sticks, it's gonna be based. throw that chinese musician some Kuai and a handful of yen. Make shit real romantic. Her based samurai/dynasty father giving me that look, based white man coming to conquer what's truly his. Nods to me in asian. Gives me the old dragon blanket of his great great grand mother. Firing his gandalf tier dragonwork fire arrow in the sky to celebrate.

gonna be gud.