OKAY GUYS - CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING...

OKAY GUYS - CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING. I know the "It's Okay to be White" posters need to maintain simplicity and that message. But what if we started putting blatantly anti-white jew media news headlines like this somewhere near the poster too?

It basically says the message "It's Okay to be White" while also DEMONSTRATING WHY this needs to be said. We have a huge archive arsenal of blatantly anti-white articles with absurd headlines. You ever get pissed off seeing those anti-white headlines? How do you think it'll make many whites (who we want to communicate to) feel when they see it? Think that could ratify the original message? Also how would Jewish backed news organizations who make these absurd headlines frame this to defend themselves? "They are using our own headlines and saying it's okay to be white waaaaah anti-semitism waah they are supremecists and don't like being attacked!" It just makes no sense. It forces their hand, doesn't it? Their current position against "It's Okay to be White" is already garbage.

When it comes down to it, we are simply posting what is already published by sick anti-white leftists. We aren't spreading "literal muh nazi propoganda" but rather quotes right from their mouths. What do you guys think about this?

This is with full respect to the movement. Please also highlight possible faults. Do your best to understand intent and who is shilling and who isn't. Again, I don't mean to make any changes to the actual "It's Okay to be White" posters themselves. Just a possible idea to complement them to make people see the perspective more clearly as to why this needs to be said.

This was inspired by an user in the thread where the guy was posting a printout of the "Times Magazine le 52%" creature out in public. An user responded and said:

"Why don't you post printouts of antiwhite articles from liberal media instead. Like this one"

No.

Saying no is fine, but an added explanation with underlying reasoning as to why the "no" is better for the cause would be appreciated.

No. you're not as smart as you seem to think. This is well-done and has been tested in real world. Do real world action and post some instead of sitting around telling others what to fucking do. Sage.

No one is claiming to be smarter than thou with an ultimate brainlet strategy. Just positing an idea and seeing if the overall flow accepts or rejects it. It's fine to reject. And I did this on Halloween night in a college town in the south. I will try to work on either way. Was seriously wondering if this would be a decent idea but I wanted to hear opinions from people who could steer me away if it really is a dumb idea.

I can see how there is such a vast quantity of SJW anti-white articles, that some may not select them most appropriately. The beauty of "It's Okay to be White" is it's simplistic and forces a triggered reaction showing how anti-white they are. I know.

Just saying - putting a blatantly anti-white headline posted somewhere in the general location too could get a wtf and cause a similar reaction that we feel when seeing them.

Bump, this could work

Very strong post and argument.

Much like mine. Bump.

You're not going to get people to think. You can only get people to feel.

The Democrats got people to feel afraid of Donald Trump. My grandmother was terrified of him, but couldn't articulate a rational reason why. She repeated all the news talking points, about racism, sexism, and fascism, but when asked for examples backing them up, had nothing.

She then went on to talk about how illegal immigrants needed to GTFO and how China was ruining the country.

Thank you. All I'm asking is for a discussion and consideration from the community. I don't have any motive to derail the movement - which WILL RISE AS STRONG AS BLM and stronger IF whites clearly know and understand they are being threatened.

Remember, your typical normy has had some serious indoctrination during education, white guilt in his/her face everywhere, etc. It can't last forever and when we are all reinforcing to each other that IT'S OKAY TO BE US we won't feel as guilty anymore.

"It's okay to be white" is already a perfect discussion point and platform to uphold in all arguments: whether it's us, Tucker Carlson on fox, boomers on fb, whites at uni in actual debate, etc.

I just want the world to see what we see sooner rather than later - especially if demographic trends continue. This is a pivotal 50 year period, is it not?

Exactly. That's why anti-white headlines posted in social spaces are going to do - activate the primal motivator of fear. Also disgust or at least an understanding that there literally are other racial groups who DO want to strip whites down.

Moar

It's cool you have an idea. People are just reflexively saying no because we have had so many dumbasses trying to add their own spices to an already perfect blend.

You literally can't improve upon this. You are saying the most innocuous thing. It's the fact they are triggered by it that wakes up white people. There is no improvement to this formula. The genius of it is that it causes the left to administer the red pill and not us. Let them keep going. Keep putting up posters.

Yes this sounds like a good idea

The posters are intended to defuse hatred, not inspire it.

They day you have the courage to do it yourself with no publicity is the day it takes off. You could have shown us all up and posted a picture of your work but you didn't. You came here asking other people to "do it with/for you."

You can't start a revolution from your keyboard. You have to get out and actually do something. So get to work. It's one think to ask us to help you. It is something much different to do the job yourself.

Here are some possible things you can print other than news headlines:

You Get More White Children If You Breed Them That Way

Do Your Children A Favor
Make Them White

Want A White Country? Stop Non White Immigration!

Use your imagination. There is a hell of a lot you can do if you put your mind to it.

I 100% agree and it is hilarious how "It's Okay to be White" is so hard for them to combat in a rational manner. I also still think that more white people need to see how absurd some of these headlines are getting, with the "It's Okay to be White" proclamation in mind. It's the same thing as calling it counter-semitism, not anti-semitism - they are attacking us. We need to highlight that.

It's okay to be white is a rational counter. Putting up EXACT PRINTOUT ARTICLES from anti-white headlines in a campus would be hilarious and it would piss off a proportion of white students. It could also make black students rally behind the headline and defend it in a very moronic way like we have seen with them getting nasty and tearing down IOTBW signs.

Drawing attention to exact absurd anti-white headlines is just another rational counter. Even if this were to be a separate campaign outside of "It's Okay to be White" - it has merit.

>OKAY GUYS - CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING. I know the "It's Okay to be White" posters need to maintain simplicity.

Stop right there.

Stay totally focused and stay on message.

Nope nope nope nope nope. It'll just be white people trying to get sympathy and the IOTBW will lose all hilarity.

Interested bump. I've been toying with the same idea. Some people might double down, but otoh, it will concretize why people feel the need to put the IOTBW posters up in the first place. What if you printed out the anti-white articles on different pieces of paper, and put the IOTBW posters over them?

>When it comes down to it, we are simply posting what is already published by sick anti-white leftists.

The reason why you think this is because you are not one of us and don't know about Sup Forumsintelpro, which is where all the keks occur.

lower

Thank you for the challenge and I agree with you 100%. I will show and prove what I do. Please bear in mind that this idea is brand new and fresh (to me - I was inspired by the user in the le 52% thread). Simultaneously I want to hear more discourse first. I do admire the counter-argument that "It's Okay to be White" is so elegant and simple.

Maybe this doesn't have to be associated with that movement at all. It could be a different strategy angle to be employed elsewhere at different locations.

Seriously - just printing one of these absurd articles out and writing with sharpe "WTF?" would get people paying attention and thinking about it.

No, fuck off, shill.
It would just look like cherry picked headlines to paint a narrative and would be "debunked" by media organizations showing headlines from unknown white supremacist sites, that "prove" that it's non-whites who are really hated. As such the whole thing would easily be defeated by white guilt.
Whereas everyone knows that there wouldn't be a backlash against "It's okay to be ___" posters with any other race other than whites and as such people don't feel white guilt for defending the statement. That's why you don't change the message or add anything to it.

I actually think this idea works nicely. Like an unexpected cream filled red pill

>It could also make black students rally behind the headline

Or we could just redpill the niggers on how the Jews are vastly more privileged than the white goyim and are also pretty much all descended from slavers. We could throw in how the niggers are used by the kikes as muscle against the white race, and how they try to get us to fight each other while they hoard all the wealth for extra redpills.

>Like an unexpected cream filled red pill

>red pill

>responding to a JIDF shill

wtf

>Headlines that most people believe to be true.
>Would only increase white guilt.
No thanks, shill.

I say no, because
-think of the shill printing up blatant lies to subvert it.

-but the big part I think is that politics has come down to 3 second talking points. Any longer than that and you have lost the reader.

-also people seem to not believe things that arent givin to them buy an official source (its okay to be white needs no official source, or does it...)

With that being said I dont care at this point, as long as the original poster does not change.

FUCK OFF KIKESHILL

STAY ON MESSAGE

THERE IS NO PHASE 2

WE ARE CREATING A PERMANENT MEME

ANYONE SUGGESTING CHANGE IS A DISRUPTION TROLL.

THE JEW ONLY INVESTS WORK WHEN IT'S AFRAID. THE JEW TROLLS AND SLIDES BECAUSE IT'S AFRAID.

Meant redpill but apparently my phone didn't agree with that. Fuck off m8!
Also, I just imagined someone ripping of an IOTBW poster just to find another piece of paper behind it. Never know, they might even read it, and some of those who do might get woke.
Honestly though, I think the original plan has proven to be effective (so don't fix what ain't broke) however, I don't mind playing around with the idea that it could be better. This "community" has proven to be overly genius time and time again....constantly improving and evolving into a more efficient machine. So yeah, I like hearing more ideas

Fact: There are shills no doubt.
Fact: Shills can and will label others shills if the posted ideas need to be attacked/downplayed/destroyed

YOU need to use YOUR critical thinking and decide what helps or hurts the cause.

Again, highlighting examples of whites being attacked in absurd headlines in a quite obvious manner, with "WTF" scribbled across -- I would rather have millions of these placed around as a common thing than the silence that we suffer through today. They try to shut us down and censor us online, isolating our youtube videos calling this stuff out. What are they gonna do if there is a nationwide campaign just HIGHLIGHTING how ridiculous the jew media has become? Is this a movement a JIDF shill would want?

What it comes down to is if enough people think this is a reasonable idea to do, and start doing it, then posting pics of the results. It doesn't have to be related to IOTBW but some may decide to place these 2 things in the same vicinity. You will see an example of this in the future.

Just enforce the law.

Both Communism and Nation of Islam are illegal. They are totalitarian ideologies which is violates US Federal Laws. Shut these down and anti-white racism will dissappear over night, poof.

18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
18 U.S. Code § 2384
18 U.S. Code § 2101

Yeah, it would be interesting to see someone tearing down posters saying 'its okay to be white' only to be confronted by headlines calling for white people to be killed/taxed/beaten/attacked etc.

I'm not really seeing any downsides other than maybe some extra paper being used. Anti-whites might try to discredit the combination, but really, how on earth can someone both
a) deny that 'its okay to be white'
while also
b) ripping down these posters
and
c) exposing/expressing anti-white sentiments.
The revolutionary left probably wouldn't be affected, but I imagine it would come as quite the shock to normies.
> inb4 normies will never wake up

You have to prove the media is subversive, should be shut down or arrested. Worse thing though, you can do for them is remove their income stream.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting.”

~ Nahum Goldmann, President Of The World Jewish Congress, in his book, “The Jewish Paradox,” published in 1978

How about print the articles and don't add or change anything except one small thing... Cite the writers and owners of the publication only adding annotations ().

> Normie college student sees poster
> 'Its Okay to be white'
> Rips it down in a fit of rage
> New poster is now visible
> "Why white people should all be sterilized and/or killed" by (((Solomon Greenberg)))
Do you think it would get through to them? If we add the citations + archives, people can't dismiss it without being extremely disingenuous. But then again, these are people who deny reality and natural law, soooo

((STOP WHITE SUPREMACISM))) is quite good

we should troll a litle harder with false flag

No
At that point we'd be doing the same thing as BLM and feminist. Give me sympathy I'm a victim, I'm oppressed. Be mad at these people who are oppressing me.
It's not going to work for us though.
There's too much room for error as well, it will be found out fast, that the same people are posting multiple picture, you'll be pushing an agenda just like everyone else. And then all the progress we've made will be lost.
You also have to consider where you are and know know some people on this board will take it to far, and try to make people swallow too big of a red pill, and then you guessed it, we'll loose all progress.
This works because it's subtle, we don't push anything, we don't offended, we don't push anyone to towards anything, the actions of others let people see how things are.

There is no phase 2, what you will do will ruin it.

We achieve our goals by not trying to achieve anything. We don't need to win, we win by them failing, all it takes is patience.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake
Napoleon Bonaparte

I thought about this too, OP. I thought about pic related. Something that may actually be put up by antifa/blm.

>inb4 shill
I've held off on suggesting this since the campaign has been working so much better than expected, and I would prefer a natural, grass root movement, rather than us intervening with astroturf.

i like this idea. the poster and the slogan has to stay the same, but putting it in context wouldn't hurt.

No, it is stupid for the following. Like it or not people tend to associate things with categories, and most view politics as shit already, if we give a message of political matter it will be obvious somebody is trying to push an agenda with political reasons, which will be subconsciously associated with "bad" since it will be like inducing people into it, which automatically associates with lies and several other "bad things". It is better to leave it minimalistic as it is, people can interpret it several ways, but they base meaning is irrefutable, moral, and gives a strong message to both sides. The best thing we could do is false flag as antifa or something like it, in order to bring more people to our side, but not for now, we have plenty of nu-faggs already, it's better to redpill them first creating a small, but elite organization and little by little grow steadily, than to get everybody at once and lose the original meaning of the cause like other movements (original meaning = 1488). So do not push any agenda, do not do anything stupid without consulting first as other nu-faggs have done, putting Sup Forums on the spot. If we give it a brake now, we'll have more redpilled people than ever before, then we continue. Be patient user

fake yryl screenshot

In the grand scheme of things, you know that simply putting up IOTBW posters will still result in ethnic replacement, right? It takes more than just posters and even posting (((their))) headlines - it takes power.

It has been damaged and usurped in the name of diversity and continues to be drained away. IOTBW is a simple stepping stone argument. It is not the be all and end all solution.

I personally believe we need to turn up the intensity of IOTBW with more posters more often. Whether someone wants to post an absurd headline with a "WTF" comment somewhere in the same vicinity - they can decide for themselves.

Again, this is just small stuff. Bigger stuff means higher political involvement and whites in mass knowing its okay to push back against these pressures and not be pussies about everything (despite what a small population percentage of us will always be like).

We are the sons and daughters of this nation. We are the architects. You don't slander and attack them and expect no pushback movement.

It doesn't matter what you do. It's all a stupid joke that has no impact on the 98% majority who live in the real world.

That was a fake news story to see if the editors would actually publish it. They did. Still shows their stupidity.

This is a slow burn thing, when the time comes it will grow.

sabotage your own 'it's okay to be white posters' with false flag anti-white grafitti before you put them up

I agree for the most part, but let's be honest, we are pushing for and trying to achieve something. And being patient is truly important. However, there is a time when our tactics stop being effective and we must change them. I personally think it's too soon to change anything, but it doesn't hurt to brainstorm. Plus, there is such thing as being TOO patient, in which you may miss vital opportunities.

OP is either shill or retard. There is no phase 2 faggot. How do you not understand that? sage

I agree. This isn't us advocating YOU MUST FO THIS IT'S PHASE 2. It's meant to be an open consideration for the community to think about, as you imply.

>You literally can't improve upon this.
I don't know, I can see where user is coming from. We put up the inflammatory SJW articles with their anti-white clickbait headlines, those same sources are then forced to report something like:
>Salon top story:
>Racist bigots spread Salon articles in a country-wide campaign to create racial division

blah blah blah

titties !

mommy milky !

>flag
Nice essay shitskin.

Post some more anti-white headline candidates.

OP - that is a tranny.

kek
this

Prove it

Would it be possible to hold the SJWs feet to the fire by demanding quotas for every position. This would force corporations to hire wildly incompetent women and minorities and drive themselves into the ground.

Fuck yourselves

I always thought it would be alright to have a "be proud of where you come from/who you are"

Basically with pictures of modern white dudes (average joe) compared to or aspiring to some of the greatest whites. Buuut with a little spin, we advocate it for all races and use the most redpilled men of each race.

I think Malcome X was actually a decent black, and a way to seperate us from 14/88 and to slowly gain support from normies is to show that we advocate this for all races.

End goal is that People listen to malcome X and other Redpilled minorities that would influence blacks to want to seperate, and for whites to do the same.

I can eleaborate a bit more if you need.