COURT: Leftist Professor Must Pay $17K for Erasing Students’ Pro-Life Messages

libertyheadlines.com/court-prof-must-pay-17k-erasing-students-pro-life-messages/

youtube.com/watch?v=Lz3MhiRj5HQ

>free speech area
What the fuck man

I'm silencing you in the name of free speech!!

Basically.

I don't get what Sup Forums has against abortions, it kills more niggers than any of us combined.

Agreed with you there man we can argue against abortions when this becomes a 100 % white nation again.

easiest 17k ever.
does it go to the girl recording? or the whole group

Don't count on it

>The two pro-life club leaders will each receive $1,000, and $15,000 will be paid to non-profit legal defense group Alliance Defending Freedom, who represented the students. He is also prohibited from interfering in any activities Fresno State Students for Life conduct, or instructing his students to do so.

I know right.

thanks, user.
we need teachers info

The niglets that get aborted don't have parents that go to university. Pro-abortion/choice is targeted towards white women on campus.

free speech area? what the fuck is this retarded shit? is america burning their constitution now?

leftists: "campus is not a free speech area"

In the article they said that 15k guys to the non profit legal defense team that represented the girl and her group while 1500 went to the group

They are the best, wish more would happen for nigs and spics, really clean them out.

Niggers use the service more than white people though, your argument is falling flat unless you want even more nigs in America as well as Africa, then i'd have a hard time understanding why the fuck you're on /pol.

White tends to be smart enough to actually not have a fucking child in the first place if they do not want one as well.

Abortions are handy when a child has a disease or disorder than renders the childs life a handicap too.

God is the source of our right to free speech, not government

leftist statists would restrict free speech if given the opportunity

"wrongthink" will not be tolerated

Cheggity.

>Thatcher’s First Amendment training from ADF will clock in at two hours, the paper noted.
>In Trump's America, faggot commies have to take de-sensitivity training.

I bet this faggot would whine if military vets counterprotested one of his anti-war rallies.

I don't care about abortion.

I'm for abortion when it pisses of conservatives and theists.
I'm against abortion when it pisses of feminists and progressives.

I'm pro eugenics, I'm also trans AH-64.

I hope this leftist faggot gets shot for violating the NAP

Looks like the law firm is what won here.

>God is the source of our right to free speech, not government
The right to free speech comes from the government, which is why it can be taken away by governments. If the right came from god it would be impossible to remove either physically or legally, that is if god cared enough to protect the rights of man. This is clearly not how the world works.

>Looks like the law firm is what won here.
$15k is enough to "cover costs". This was not about making money. This was about correcting the mistake a professor made, and FORCING him to acknowledge that what he did was wrong. He is guilty, and it is irrelevant if he believes it. A court agrees with the plaintiff.

For you perhaps. Worldwide it's killing the white race.

Fucking Commiefornia

>College campuses are not free speech areas.
Really activates those almonds.

fun fact sweden got free speech laws in 1992 that limited free speech. before that time we had free speech. so when they say they support free speech laws they actually mean they support limitations to free speech. typical marxist redefinition of words

Limited how? Like hate speech?