Be of Russian/Lithuanian descent

>be of Russian/Lithuanian descent
>wife is Danish/French
>according to pol this is race mixing
Both of us have green eyes, she has blonde hair and mine is dark brown. I'm 6'5 also.

Other urls found in this thread:

colombia.co/en/trade-with-colombia/innovation/5-amazing-green-inventions-made-colombians/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn, that mofo is strong af. I have only been able to power clean 315lb, which is still good, but damn.

It is racemixing when happens in Europe. At least you don’t mix outside of sub racial group Northern/Northeastern Eueopean group much which fucks up everyting

There is a day coming soon when right wing men of courage will ignore the laws and dictations of government and enact justice in the streets themselves.

On that day race mixing perverts like you will be among the first to be executed.

3*45, 1*35, 1*25 on each side?

only shills think that is race mixing

A persons principles and values matter more than skin color alone, guy.

any other stories you just made up that youd like to share?

His best push press is 225kg.
Best clean and jerk is 242kg.

Why would I make up something so random and specific?

>skin color
"White" racemixer is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

DNA you are born is not enough to be a part of the Blood Community (although not being pure in race banishes your chance to join no matter how accomplished you are).

racial awareness + noble living + pure bloodline = White/European ethnicity x

>northern Europeans mixing is race mixing
So what is a nigger and white woman mixing then?

>>>(((Skin color)))

>be of Russian/Lithuanian/Nigerian descend
>wife is the main character of an anime
>according to pol this is degenerate
Both of us have green eyes, she has blonde hair and mine is dark brown. I'm 5'6 also.

to trigger an easy reaction

The brain is why is stated principles and values are important. What have Columbians accomplished or contributed to society?

Why would this trigger you?

Yeah ok. Hopefully you stick to your own kind, since Russians as a whole are worthless junk. Just drunk and unproductive slavs. Have fun in your shitty country.

Never believe/take seriously anything a bunch of assholes on the internet say

Russians have accomplished loads in the sciences. Not to mention the arts and literature.

She will fuck you over and leave you.
Your children will hate you both
Source: Experience with a mixed dutch bitch so vile my seed would die halfway up the cunt

Because these pure race advocates are stupid. What matters most are the values and principles one lives by.

Yes a FEW have. But compared to your population, as a whole, the Russians are drunk and unproductive. Dredges on society really. But, like a good commie you try to ride on the coattails of those much smarter than you.

>n. I'm 6'5 also.
funny, never heard of anyone on here under 6"5, but in high school and then uni, wasn't one person over 6"3.

Looking at your nigger grammar is obvious that we have done more than you, negro.
These are just a few, but far more of what you have done subhuman.

colombia.co/en/trade-with-colombia/innovation/5-amazing-green-inventions-made-colombians/

It's hard to follow values and principles when you're clinically retarded.

>russian athlete
>natty
pick one

It's funny because there's plenty of racemixing in Russia.
And this autist is most likely not even Russian, he claims to be descendant of Bavarian nobility.

Russians are not Lithuanian, stay the Fuck out of our country. Someday all Russian rats will be purged

I was not aware that my syntax had to be correct to post here. Lol, 5 amazing green innovations? Amazing. What is your countries GDP? It is 5,000 per capita. That is it.

>I'm 6'5 also.
How's Wendy's?

I cannot understand why a 'pure' race matters. AS long as people are morally sound, are virtuous, and contribute to the well being of society what is the problem?

>Yes a FEW have.
That applies to every population, you jack ass.
It's not like America doesn't have drunks or obese fat fucks.
I'm also 110kg.

>caring what turkmenistani fishing forum thinks
lurk more

There is barely any racemixing in Russia, and most of it is Russian-Ukrainian or Russian-Georgian
Mongrels and non-natives are a cancer no matter their IQ or accomplishments. Just so most of you triggered idiots itt understand: “”””them”””” coming is literally a PUBLIC HEALTH concern. The only way to avoid inbreeding and decay is to keep non-Northerners out. According to this, Northern European should be the ones migrating to MENA/nigger/Asian subhumanistanz and non-Northern European ones, not the other way around, because it's the only way to fix their inbred source population.

"Genetic rescue is designed to move gene variants from an outbred population to an inbred population," says Harris. "Our results suggest managers must ensure that this movement only goes one way; otherwise harmful mutations from the inbred population may lower the fitness of the outbred group."

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

Any non-Northern European immigration is a genocidal genetic charity at expense of the native Northern European population

>Russian/Lithuanian
>Danish/French

My mother is Lithuanian. My dad was Russian.

It's not 5000 per capita, it's 5800 per capita. If you're going to post facts then they must be true, you retard. And yes, you need a good syntax so people can understand you, moron.

yeah that ain’t gonna happen. americans are armed to the teeth, you start doing that and youd get lit up and quick

Well it IS the French...

We are not from America, so we are 100% those ethnicities mate.

Not the worst thing in the world but it is still technically mixing on a phenotypic level. Your children will not look like either of you. This is why white Americans don't look like any particular sub-race of Europeans.
t. Celtic/Anglo/Med mutt

nature knows what good genetics are, that’s why she makes them beautiful, powerful and desirable

If you’re not beautiful, powerful or desirable YOU are the nigger. Doesn’t matter what skin you’re in

Of course they'll look like one of us. Or both of us.

Obviously features will be expressed, that's inevitable, but no splitting image children like Clint Eastwood and his son. I have my dad's face structure but my mom's skin/hair/eye colors, but if you took a random picture of us together and didn't know we were family you wouldn't be to guess we were. I look like both of them combined so much that I don't look like one of them or the other. Shit sucks man.

D&C thread in disguise.

Sage this kike shit.

Wut?
I don't know lad, I've seen white/nigger mixes that clearly resemble parents. I don't think it is that simple.

>Calls a Russian and a Dane interbreeding race mixing
>Is an American

This thread will evolve into something along the lines of "southern europeans and northern europeans together = race mixing"

Mark my words.

But we ain't southern Europeans. Both northern.

oh.

I'm 6'7 you midget. Also blue eyes. Please go kys.

Some guy on here did a poll once and the average reported height was 6'3. It's a really weird thing to lie about but there is a massive Napoleon complex on here.

>tfw klokov's father had better numbers with worse knowledge of training, nutrition, and roids
heh

>thinks I'm lying
Cute

Klokovs father lifted in a heavier weight class.

>It is racemixing when happens in Europe. At least you don’t mix outside of sub racial group Northern/Northeastern Eueopean group much which fucks up everyting
This.

I want to suck off klokov

Well I don't know about you, nor do I care. But if you're all claiming to be 6'3, statistically most of you are lying.

Amerifaggot

yeah, but he's still proportionally worse

Pretty sure his dad's best cnj was like 245 at 5 kilos higher bw.

yes, but
> with worse knowledge of training, nutrition, and roids
a lot has changed, just look at how records keep going up

Roids and training haven't changed that much my mate. Guys in the last Olympics got popped for stanazolol, has been around for ages. Diet doesnt make much of a difference in pure strength sports as long you get calories and macros. It's not bodybuilding.