i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>Random Nov 6
imgur.com/a/YM6tY
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Developments Nov 10
>RuAf launched a large number of airstrikes over N. Syria, today, targeting HTS held territory
>Fierce battle ongoing between the SAA and IS at the N. outskirts of Albukamal, SANA reported this afternoon
>Report; Baghdadi is now believed to be hiding inside one of the IS-occupied towns located along the Euphrates River Valley in rural DeZ
>FSA factions launch new assault against ISIS in southwest Daraa
>IS launch missile attack from pickup trucks into S. Deir Ezzor, targeting the SAA’s positions at Mayadin, no word on casualties
>The Saudi-led coalition conducted at least 2 airstrikes on areas of the Yemeni capital late Friday, targeting the defense ministry building, AFP reported
>Nasrallah; “Saudi Arabia has asked Israel to strike Lebanon, ready to offer tens of billions of dollars for this purpose.”
>Lebanese President to KSA official: ‘the way Hariri resigned was unacceptable, he must return to Lebanon'
>Report; Netanyahu has been questioned by police for the 5th time as part of a probe into corruption practices by himself and his cabinet
>SoS Tillerson warned other countries and groups against using Lebanon for a larger proxy fight in the ME
>Cyprus FM; Country could send more light arms and ammunition it no longer needs to Iraqi Kurds
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133523796/#q133532738
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133523796/#q133532825
lorientlejour.com/article/1083401/lautoroute-chiite-sera-t-elle-brisee-et-si-oui-par-qui-.html
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/929195908725555201?s=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASSAD WILL WIN

looks like a good opening round

T80U
the T80 generation frame was superior to the T90 (which was a development of the T72B) although the design was abandoned to the T90 (which was more cheaper to produce and maintain) It featured a better engine which allows it to go to speeds up to 70km/h (which is exceptional for a tank) at the expense of a more fuel hungry engine.
It was also less cost efficient to mass produce than the T72B but still was superior in many aspects
Today the latest variant of T90 are superior to the T80U at it's time, but it would have been still inferior to an up to date T80U

RECYCLED FRESH NEWS
+++++++++++++++++++++

Also i should add, the T80U had a gas engine (better speed and acceleration but more fuel hungry) and the T72 (and T90 since it's derived from it) has a diesel engine
making the T80U faster but also more agile and nimble

RECYCLED FRESH NEWS TWO
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

right, that's me.

Goodnight m√64s

So did Idlibistan just have another civil war in a civil war?

357 is not that bad really

Not for this time at all
If only ^^ was here

Nour ed-Din al Zinki (webm related) thought they'll avoid RuAF if they go all in on Nusra
Such is a life in Idlibistan, inshallah

And generally Inshallah to the Syrian Revolution

.357 sig? its a meme caliber according to /k/ but I wouldn't trust their word.

Long live Free (from freedom) Syria

He isn't talking guns m8

Gn lads

Does that mean the "refugees" can go home now?

your thoughts on
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133523796/#q133532738
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133523796/#q133532825

yes, every single one. europe is saved and 100% white now

What about America
Did it become 100% white too?
I want to believe

sorry it's still only 56%

I'll settle for 90% as long as the other 10% isn't niggers spics or arabs
Please

why are syrians so white?

what about indians

only the ones who live on the coast look white

because they aren't american

Sad!

Majoosi magic.

Its kinda sad that she has to live in a war torn country.

at least she's making the best of it and seems to be keeping safe

Uff look at her fingers?

They can stay as long as they poo in the loo
This meme has gone too far. In ms paint it's funny, but real life, this thing is going to give me nightmares

she does have long appendages but that's okay

Is that Chicanon?

Aaahhh.....

Yep

Sounds plausible and reasonable
They actually taught theories close to This in school,not in a lot of detail but the "sapiens" colonizing and absorbing other "humans" definitely got a mention

There was never a point in fleeing Syria in the first place. All they had to do in order to be safe, was to head to and stay in the area's controlled by the government.

Only a full and total collapse of Syria as a country would've warranted people fleeing out of Syria but it didnt and never will.

>Indian
>What your average indian woman looks like

>the only Surinamer not living in randstad Rotterdam
Wew
How much knowledge of dutch does the population have over there?

Also, latest Peto Lucem map.

Compared to 3 months ago.

yikes.

thanks for the flag. haven't had a new one in 3 months. would you mind crossing the border into French Guinea so I can complete South America?

>There was never a point in fleeing Syria in the first place. All they had to do in order to be safe, was to head to and stay in the area's controlled by the government.
Hmmmm, almost like this "refugee children crisis" was just a ploy made by ISIS to destroy Europe

Compared to 5 months ago (2 months compared to the august one).

Seconded, French Guiana is the only South American country I'm still missing

>(except the Falklands)

>Hmmmm, almost like this "refugee children crisis" was just a ploy made by ISIS to destroy Europe

*Israel

ISIS stands for ISraeli Intelligence Services anyway but i preffer IS because i dont want the Egyptian goddess to be associated with this unholy garbage.

digits confirm, america's war on syria is white genocide

Nederlands is hier de moeder taal

which doesn't make any sense to me why assad would want (((them))) "back" especially if he plans to retire, not that i can blame him for wanting a break, but

But french Guiana just uses the french flag...

it's like they're tandem growing benises along the euvrades fug :-DDDD :DDD
double benedrashuns in iziz baghina :DD

the Chad and Romanian flags are also the same, but the text that shows up is different.

>Cyprus FM; Country could send more light arms and ammunition it no longer needs to Iraqi Kurds
Cyprus ? Wtf ?

Tl;dr they dont like turkey

Mooi, ik dacht dat jullie een of andere creoolse taal spraken

Yah okay..
Pretty unusual to see such a little country get involved like that though

I'm back from my shit. I have yet to finish my job application.

Oh, /sg/, I can't stay away.

For fellow french speakers good article on the "Shia Axis" building over the last 15-20 years
lorientlejour.com/article/1083401/lautoroute-chiite-sera-t-elle-brisee-et-si-oui-par-qui-.html

when the fuck did tirkiye and KRG become at odds? the referendum shite? and they're still at it? they were such great buds before fucking wew what is it with spurdomeme and burning bridges with everyone? fucking roach

sauce

>page 9

name?

GO TO BED/WORK SEBA!

girl from my local news station

You also forgot to mention it was very unreliable

Sleep is overrated

Dont worry lad
I am here

>T 80U
>Best Tank
Someone needs to put down the wine

go on location and tell her bitch lasagna on camera live
it's the chad thing to do, you'll win her heart for sure

Why does my internet go out when it gets cold?

Your Cables get fucked?

I'm in the bus on my way to work. I haven't sleep at all. Kill me
Thanks, Poo Lanka

No idea, for years it has had problems disconnecting and reconnecting intermittently during the winter when it goes down to around -9 Celsius. I've replaced all the cables and splitters in the house and the modem and router.

Maybe it your providers fault
Does your neibours have the same problem

I'd love to find her one day

>Chugs fuel
>needs constant maintance
>expensive to build
Altho fast and well armed
Its was odds with soviet tactics of zerg rush
If it was built in modern russia it would have a better cance

I'm sure they do but they're not autistic shutins that notice this kind of shit. Every time I call the ISP they go through their flowcharts and check the ping and packet loss and don't notice anything unless it goes out while im talking to them. In which case they send out a guy who replaces the modem and checks the signal (once again they don't notice anything unless it happens while they're here). One time it happened while the guy was here and he rescheduled a guy to come out and check the lines (it didn't go out when he came to check the lines and insisted nothing was wrong) I kind of gave up on getting any real support even though I graphed all the packet loss and outages over a 6 month period and gave it to them.

...lots of latin blood in her

twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/929195908725555201?s=17
G..guys
This is fake right

Good
We are the worst
So dont come here

We've been hearing mumblings about this for a few days. I don't think i've heard any specifics on what kind of radiation levels they've detected though.

Mate this is just some little thing I nabbed from another thread over, I thought it was funny

Why isnt this news more wide spread then
Amy word from the kremlin

I know
All i am saying is that its a good thing that they think we are the wrost

It's either really bad they dont want to say anything to cause panic or its nothing big.

btw Today was the day when the Deutsches Heer finally collapsed and gave up and we wuz winners and sheit

Its nothing big it seems
Found a single tabloid article
It being around oct start

Did you buy a poppy?

No