Mfw liberals will have to throw out half their movie collection

>mfw liberals will have to throw out half their movie collection

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EcbxyHUGRc
hooktube.com/watch?v=pRCH5zU4o1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least they are catching a break with Kevin Spacey being expunged from his upcoming film.

>tfw this holiday season we're staying warm to the burning shell of hollywood

Fuck that. All these sex abuse accusations make me like the actors even more. Fuck women. They deserve nothing more than to be used like whores. Fucking pol is full of babies now.

ok serious question: is there any directors or celebrities in hollywood who are NOT rapists/kiddy fiddlers?

Serious question:

Can you or is it possible to seperate the art from the artist?

Pick your favourite artist and your fav qork of theirs.

If they turn out to in private life, away from their work, done some shit then would you have to stop admiring the art? Does it depend on other factors?

Spotted the next school shooter
>Bonus points if he is Indian or Ahmed

FINALLY a man of culture and reason. Women are innate whores, and should be treated only as such. This hollywood people are full of flaws, but the sexual deviations aren't one of then. Women deserve it all.

Kill yourself, cuckold.

op is a fag

Whether the art stands alone or not is irrelevant. People are going to boycott things on the principle of not wanting to support dirty rapers and kid diddlers. The people who don't care about that will justify themselves with your argument.

>/r/incels

>Watching the virgin jewllywood
>Not watching the Chad Wakaliwood.
Enjoy your expensive and costly movies without quality, kek.

mgtow fag
> Isn't smart enough to differentiate a hoe from a lady
>marries slut that swallows and loves anal
>she cheats
>takes half your stuff
>yells fuck women while curled up in the fetal position crying hysterically

typical mgtowoman

What's that?

When are this loosers going to go extinct so all this semen-rage can stop already and we can talk about changing our nation's and our civilization ?

They shut it down.

"Well of course Dumbledore molested Tom Riddle! That's how they both became who they were. He fought himself the whole time he was with Harry, not to take advantage of his supple young body. That's what makes him a hero."
- J.K.Rowling

>be me
>big fan of De Niro. Never bought any of his movies ( torrented Taxi Driver tho) but have seen most of them
>pre-election De Niro comments about how he wants to punch Trump in the face
>RREEEEE.exe
>after a few days stories of his shady hotels in Caribbean come out
>peacefully let go

t. haven't set foot in a movie theatre since 2002

What about the ones that rape and abuse boys?

Kys neckbeard. We both know you have these views becsuse you're an ugly autist that no woman wants to reproduce with.

sis, wait till the secret pedo rape island will be finally exposed.
Not sure if Trump will be still free by then, but him and Bill Clinton should be worried as they were quite often guests there

>2002
It was Star Wars ep.II that did it, wasn't it user>?

Le 0% face

Fucking Ugandan niggers doing action movies in the jungle man. If you don't laugh at those movies you're not human.

Agreed. I have no sympathy for whores like Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Watson who make millions crying ""rape"" (when its not rape, at all). Ultimately, they consented to sucking a dick to get the first part in a movie. That's how it always worked. You look good? Willing to get on your knees? Get the part.

On the other hand, if they destroy this tacit agreement that has worked for so long, now only actresses with actual talent will thrive in Hollywood.

>implying Vin diesel isn't the hero we deserve.

I will pay to see every Riddick movie 3 times in theaters.

He doesn't care he is just upset with the world. Is amazing how your mindset can really make you neglect reality and the real problem ( society and culture as whole needing a reset)

It was actually the The Two Towers.

This is the cutest thing ever.

>omg hollywood is full of sexual harassment and rapists

So get on a bus then, but an airplane ticket, go home? On no wait these whores stayed there for years throwing their pussy at any fat old jew for a movie role. Fuck em.

They're women, don't try to understand them.

I was a fan of the band Tool until they made that retarded music video with Trump. So, yes it is possible to separate the art from the artists political opinions. Except now. Now I know for sure that Tool will never be great again.

Same face when republican child rapist has to quit!

youtube.com/watch?v=6EcbxyHUGRc

Ohh wait that was Puscifer. Still Maynard though.

>implying

I still listen to the Beatles and John beat the shit out of every woman he was ever with. Gotta separate the artist from the art or you'll never enjoy anything.

Why are liberals so stupid?!

They may be niggers sometimes but they are our niggers

Sup Forums is only happy because they are all jews getting busted

prove me wrong, you literally can't

>t. haven't set foot in a movie theatre since 2002
I finally managed to put my finger on what it is that bothers me about Hollywood movies, what makes them psychic poison: the relentless sentimentality. They whisper in our ears that our feelings are right, and reason is evil where it conflicts with them, and reinforce the conditioning with an overwhelming sensory experience, a show that feels more real than reality. It warps people.

remember Avatar? some people broke down from it

tfw no movie collection

This is great

>People are going to boycott things on the principle of not wanting to support dirty rapers and kid diddlers.

Some will.
Some will continue to watch films, listen to music all produced, financed and starring many paedophiles.

>Whether the art stands alone or not is irrelevant.
That is my question you ABSOLUTE Lenny.
You've not answered my question

I haven't made an argument you bellend I've posited a question.

If your favourite Artists does fucked up shit would you stop enjoying their created art and boycott their art?

Fair points.
Well done for explaining.

Hey /r/incel

Didn't know Satan released you early from hell, Eric.

Too bad Carrie died before she could oust Georgie boy as a sexual predator.

Just because I haven't been to the theatre doesn't mean I haven't seen movies since 2002.
Several of my acquaintances go fairly regularly and they often remark that I am wise to sit out.

Why throw them away when you can burn them in giant fires?
Like the germans did for litterature.
It would send a clear message, more abuse and it's not dvds that will burn.

Just started last night with "Who Killed Captain Alex." due to some random user posting.

>ABATAP
Yeah, that was fucked up. It was such a trashy movie, too. Nothing but the magical fairyland feel going for it.

who the fuck still owns a movie collection?

it did what it set out to accomplish

Fuck. Dude. Get help. Seriously. pic sort of related.

I've realized this myself. It's powerful, and jarring when you try to reason against the emotional force a movie is presenting you with.

I feel like most of these accusations are fake and by women who want money and attention

The thing I notice in sitting out is that I am out of the loop. It's like people use another language when discussing the latest movie or TV show. Don't have a TV either, but that's a whole other story. It's rapidfire back and forth and just goes straight over my head.

The Romans were right when they ranked actors on a level with prostitutes. They're just selling a fake, empty experience, and spreading disease as they do it.

t. future serial killer

the list gets shorter and shorter. I'd be surprised if my boy guy ritchie was a kiddy fiddler though. waiting for the jew bros to be outed tho

Guys I wasn't serious. I'm a feminist

liberals are the greatest hypocrites, why would you expect them to act with honor?

>Argentina
>Civilization
>loosers
/ end

great you first went from psycho to now cancerous

>posting an originalfag meme
>using a meme flag

the meme flag was the standard before geographic location flag and before it, there was only anonymous, don't be salty because a bunch of you nufags made threads preferring geographic location

Well, if this isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

>being a nufag and get called out, so call them a nufag as last resort

you proved my point

I am a pro at separating the work from the Artist

Most of my favorite creators are annoying leftists.If i enjoy something i enjoy something.

>Can you or is it possible to seperate the art from the artist?
Yes. Just not if he's a fucking monster. Spacey could be a drug-addled faggot and it would not seriously impact how I see his art. As it is, he's fucked up LA Confidential for me for life, which pisses me off because it's an awesome flick and one of my favorites.

Fuck. Just fuck.

I know I shouldn't keep responding, but it's a slow night, and I don't have any better threads to stalk.

me a kike, yea right

>hitler
>not 1/4 rothschild

and you are calling me JIDF

hooktube.com/watch?v=pRCH5zU4o1k

Shouldn't Sup Forums have thrown out like its entire movie collection?

i haven't watched a movie in a long time. Deadpool was the last one

anything thats not a hole cut in a sheet is degenerate, amirite rabbi?

Yes. Unless it's a political treatise.

lets talk about Karl Marx

it was Harry in her case

He saw an anarchist uprising snatch defeat from the jaws of victory within his lifetime, so he was in favour of the state.

>> feels more real than reality
Reality according to science is whatever you deem it to be, at least inside your own flesh suit.
Your telomere caps which protect your chromosomal dna from damage by sacrificing part of themselves during replication say otherwise. When cells are constantly bathed in cortisol a hormone produced from the adrenals by stress why you feel anxiety is you are dying a little by cell damage through the cell proteins failing to function, or even begin to harm. The damage accrued forces faster cell divison, aging you fast and killing you.

TLDR; stress is real and if you are stressed by logic bc u are dumb its easier to go wit dem feels bc cerebral thought takes too much effort.

TLDR TLDR; Stoopid negroids and mongoloids are more feelsie than Caucasoids; dont fall for it my dude.

Reminder that shills call others shills to deflect blame.

which you have been doing yourself

>Reminder that shills call others shills to deflect blame.
SO
MUCH
THIS

You're outnumbered . Nobody is buying your act. Give it up.

The Oscars “might” be watchable this year after they dedicated the whole show to Trump last year.

African movies are beautiful. No money, no time, no quality control; just pure chaos.

wait wait hol up

gimme the quick gestalt lads

i was busy pounding thai pussy, what did i miss

I enjoy Tao Lin's writing and I think he's a degenerate, insufferable faggot. I guess I am, too, because I enjoy Tao Lin's writing.

r/incels represent

>pol
Don't cut yourself on that edge, nufag.

Just Chris Pratt. He's clean.

it's gotten this bad, that you can't even tell between a shill and a user, first I was JIDF, now I'm a government shill, pathetic

>Shadbase
>Shadman

Nah, he's based af.