Weed discussions

This thread is dedicated to discussions about the recreational and medical use of marijuana. Feel free to talk about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=endocannabinoid system&oq=endocann
scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=cbd thc cancer&btnG=
scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=cbd thc alzheimer's
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never smoked weed but I support legalization.

it makes me feel good

one marijuana can power a light bulb for 100 years

the word "420" refers to the fact that one gram of marijuanas weighs 420 grams

I'm smoking rn

weed eventually shrivels your dick and makes you lose your mind and the will to live.

same

What exactly was your bad experience with it to cause that?

15 years of smoking daily. it WILL catch up with you. Beware

If you're past the age of 18 and find yourself debating the subject of marijuana, odds are you're a drooling retard and only unaware of that because you surround yourself with other drooling retards, effectively forming an airtight echo chamber full of weed smoke and retarded gibberish.

>Legalize weed
>Announce federal tax $1 per gram
>Plus HST (provincial tax) of 0.17 cents.
>One gram of weed, provided the province I live in prices it at $10 per gram, will actually cost me $11.17 per gram
>If I buy one ounce of weed (28 grams) it's going to cost me an extra $32.76 in taxes
>The province will most likely not provide discounts for larger purchases.

They are fucking this up big time. I've already spoken to two different dealers that plan on continuing their black market business after legalization. I can't believe how stupid the government is.

I just got some legal weed today.

t. Alaskan

Oh also the feds capped the THC limit at 13%, so not only are they going to be overcharging me, it's also going to be shit tier potency.

I don't give a damn about weed as a drug, but hemp being banned is about as jewed as you can get. Legalization wouldn't be a problem it weren't for the paper industry bribing congress.

That could lead to being a problem if their was a nation wide legalization in the US. Just like while tobacco is legal in Australia the taxes are so high there is a black market booming.

True - but so does life. itself, over time.
Ultimately, there's no avoiding it.

can't you just grow your own legally? whats the problem? i don't get it.

no point in speeding it up tho

4 plants, but that shit is time consuming and might not always turn out proper.

yeah if you do it wrong. just dont do it wrong. fuck. just get on with it. grow your own and stop moaning. unreal.

>tobacco
Oh yeah, same here. It's well known that you can go to an native american reservation and buy cigarettes for dirt cheap since the government has no authority on the reserves. You can also buy weed on most of them right now, and for sure they will provide an alternative legal (but illegal) solution.

This country is stupid as fuck.

Weed actually slows it down, according to the science.

I use to do a lot of partying when I was young and alcohol is far worse than weed. They should legalize it, put a $25 per 1/8 tax on it and put that money to subsidize health insurance.

Right. Do you brew your own beer and liquor?

Alcohol is worse than heroin, let alone weed. It's the worst drug there is.

having 1-2 plants should be legal.

>$25 per 1/8

What the fuck.

i dont drink. alcohol is for faggots. its a plant for fucks sake. just grow your own. its really not hard to do. your being lazy, but still moan at the convenience of buying it

>4 plants
Lol

>Go all organic
>Learn to flush properly
>Use led lights and mini aeroponic system misting roots with no dirt involved..
Just don't fuck up and cannabis is a miracle plant whose oil cures cancer. 20 X more effective than Tylenol.

Get the fuck out of this thread then. You're clearly just here to pick fights.

Better to create an industry honestly.. ever heard of the mass poisonings by US FBI during prohibition? Where Cannabis is legal, even medicinally, its consumption and farming is made much more efficient and studied over time. No reason to keep a miracle plant in the darkness.

It helped my dad sleep when he was dying with bone cancer. My wife uses and oil to help with her insomnia too. Doesn't get her high.

Weed is alright. Just don't like the lifestyle.

its ok but over rated

Taxation is theft. Homegrown farmers markets, fuck the liquor store model.

What's the pics showing

>$25 per eighth tax
I disagree with that.

Bullshit, Cannabis can be used like liquor or medicine. There is more than one tax model for it already... no reason to make it another cartel niche

are you sure that's weed?

Smoked 16 years off and on. Recently got off it. First week sucks, you start dreaming again, other than that no issues. Been 8 months now. Probably won't smoke ever again. Just don't need it anymore. I don't drink either. I hated drinking so to relax I smoked. My life finally is stable enough now where I don't need to smoke or want to. I'm totally for legalization by the way. Everyone does something to relax, drink, smoke, snort etc. So I understand and approve. I'd rather have my kids smoking weed than drinking beer no question.

Turns way to many promising people into fucking retards. Health wise its relatively harmless

r/trees ITT. Fuck off.
t. former daily smoker of 7 years. What a waste of time this shitty plant is.

>subsidize health insurance
That doesn't work.

Cannabis is less toxic than parsley, and should be regulated the same as any other vegetable
Smoking anything does some harm, although smoking cannabis is perhaps the least harmful as it contains so many beneficial compounds to counteract the bad ones
Health nuts should note that eating raw fresh cannabis does not get you high and is a super boost to your endocannabinoid system, boosting your immune system and other benefits
scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=endocannabinoid system&oq=endocann
scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=cbd thc cancer&btnG=
scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=cbd thc alzheimer's

I'm on mobile sorry, it's shitty weed on the right, because it's brown and looks like it fell out of a vine of unkempt outdoor trash, whereas the other bud is probably indoor and 20% THC+ meaning you only need a tiny amount to get high

25 years, almost every day

You're a faggot

Don't reply to the thread then.

>aeroponics
I was honestly interested in trying this but just for vegetables.
Growing weed/trimming it/drying it, is a waste of time where I live.

>former daily smoker
That's your decision. You made the choice and you don't get to tell others who already can look up medicinal benefits what to think about it.

Don't shit up Sup Forums with shit weed threads.

Feels good that NJ will probably be the next state that legalizes.

Weed is the herbal redpill

Most people are retarded to begin with

traditional chinese medicine view of MJ- it is an herb that (like every other herb) has a specific effect on the body when smoked, vaped, or consumed. Impairs the liver. Liver is the site of action. Hence people who smoke are lazy. Enhances creative functions. Creates euphoria. There are many people with constitutions/conditions who need what MJ provides. However there is no one who needs to smoke it everyday all day.

Yeah aeroponics is pretty cool, smells less and easier to clean and cheaper even. Uses far less water, plus you can inject nutrients into the intake basin. You could also grow high quality legal mushrooms or other flowers this way

It's a controversial political topic, this board is about the discussion of politics. Therefore your a faggot.

(((Medicinal benefits))). Face the reality, 99.9% of medical marijuana card holders are only in it to get high.

DUDE

>cannabis is less toxic than parsley
Fuck off it can cause psychosis, schizophrenia, and depersonalization disorder. Psychoactive chemicals are dangerous and understudied.

It might not be physically toxic but mentally it can and eventually will destroy you

So what? Who cares? Regardless It can relieve pain, so it does actually have medical benefits. I would think a former smoker like yourself would know this.

Best redpill is smoking for 10 years, realize you've wasted them, then quitting.
Wasting 10 years of your life makes a man of you

God you knob jockeys supporting legalization are fucking retarded. Have a read of the UN's convention on narcotics if you want to see what legalization really entails but I'll give you a reddit tier tl;dr since you dumb fucks have adhd and need to masturbate.

>only growers licensed by the government are legal while the public remains completely illegal
>because thc from an indica is the same as thc from a sativa (((they'll))) treat cannabis as a cannabinoid delivery system ignoring all the terpenes and other chemicals that change the effects
>patents won't be issued for the plants which will be hired from the likes of (((gw pharmaceuticals))) but for their unique blends of the oils extracted from those chemotype dominant plants.
>you're going to be called a tax dodging criminal that wants kids and sick people to suffer because you illegally step outside of their legal monopoly

What you cunts really want is decriminalization which results in a free for all where big business has to compete against home growers. You also want it legislated that a sin tax is impossible for the industry and instead opting for a simple goods and services tax at the point of sale to generate revenue so that if politicians get greedy they have to raise the price of everyday items for everyone while they're at it. Do those two simple things and you'll get the dopey utopia you want but anything less and you're literally handing the entire fucking industry from seed to sale to the kikes.

Do you know what "getting high" even entails? It relaxes all your blood vessels ten times better than muscle relaxers, and creates 20X the antiinflammatory response of Tylenol.

There are thousands of known and many more unknown effective applications of Cannabis. I admit it can be addictive but so can coffee and cigarettes, and neither of those cure cancer or help appetite for digestive issue and pain sufferers.

Never liked it, but seem's like around 1 in 4 people smoke it at least in the circles I've been party to.

I'm on the side of legalising all drugs and setting up centres to help people who want to get off them.

The war on drugs has been a fucking disaster, the same as with any form of prohibition, all it's down is driven up the price, made nefarious types wealthy, increased crime, made the quality unregulated and often toxic/lethal plus a host of other negatives.

By keeping drugs illegal all your doing is making Jews richer.

D E G E N E R A T E

Bullshit, I live in a legal state, they literally offer terpine lollipops lol... the only people who will lose form legalization are the elite

>go all organic
>grow aeroponics
nigga I don't think you understand how this shit works

You're lying to yourself if you think weed treats legitimate physical pain. One pill of Advil is much more effective. Deep down you know you just want to get high for escapism. Say I'm projecting all you want but I don't want user to shit up society for this shit plant.

Yeah, have fun treading into a fucking reserve where the natives will rob/murder you and nobody will be held accountable because muh native tribunals

You're fucking knob go hit your bong faggot

You are the faggot and you can't deny a single word I said, stupid kike slave faggot. Go hit your mom

There's a big difference between your state being legal and your nation being legal and should the feds decide what you're doing is against their laws and something needs to be done you're all fucked.

Same. The government has no right to tell me what to put in my body. Big pharma kikes lobbying against it is the only reason it's still illegal in most places. Even the reasons why it became illegal in the first place are all bullshit. There's nothing wrong with it.
*Sup Forums

>tfw have enough weed on me to last two months
It's early in the morning and i am already smoking.

>A positive thread about weed
I'm mildly surprised.

Yeah, there's only benefits to legalizing, depending on regulations, keep it 18+.

I think it's dope.

Bullshit. Cannabis STOPS and treats pain, whereas Opiates are this year scientifically demonstrated to EXTEND or even SOLIDIFY chronic pain recoverers! Cannabis has the opposite trend, in fact I can still run a marathon despite my nerve and tendinitis issue since being a child, thanks to Cannabis and of course diet

actually I can
cannabis is non-addictive

Only kike slaves smoke weed you dumbfuck. Use your limited time on this Earth in a less damaging way for fucks sake. I wish someone tried to drill this into me five years ago like I am to you right now. Fucking idiot. Listen to this guy

>it can and eventually will destroy you
fearmonger
so you don't like weed, fuck off, prescription pills do infinitely more harm, nothing is perfectly safe for everyone

>can cause psychosis, schizophrenia, and depersonalization disorder.
show proof of causation

It can easily be addictive, THC causes relief and can addict someone who isn't even suffering pain or tension. Also smoking it is bad for you in the long run. However I can't speak for edibles, only smoking bowls as that's my pain outlet

no, you got high and did nothing but sit on your ass and that sapped your testosterone away
exercise levels matter

Fuck off! Enough with your fucking taxes!

buuuuuuuuut broooooo it like makes you like intelligent? and like super spiritual like your one with nature like a indian dude! like your just a downer hahaha maaaaaaaan

If you smoke weed for any reason, you're weak willed and weak minded. Prove me wrong.

I grew up with tendinitis and have horrible nerve injuries. I am improving my life and use every day off to study at least 4-6 hours of computer knowledge (programming lately) I am improving myself, has nothing to do with weed.
Cannabis inspires me to do long amounts of research and enjoy life much more, I don't recommend everyone use it as a crutch, but it's great for chronic sufferers

The Medical program in Georgia is a sad joke.

Even if you qualify for a prescription, there is a 3 month wait.

They tell us that we can own 0.5% THC oil, but it's illegal to buy or sell it in Georgia.

If you quality for a prescription in Georgia, you don't quality for one in Florida or Illinois because of the residency requirements in those states.
> the two closest medical states that actually sell the stuff.

So, if you get a Medical Marijuana Prescription in the state of Georgia, your only option is to buy it directly from Representative Allen Peake's office.

> Yes, Macon's multi-millionaire representative to the state house has granted himself a monopoly and is illegally selling the oil for a hefty profit to desperate patients.

Nobody cares about Georgia because it's legal in Colorado, California, New York, DC and Washington State.

Next time you walk into that store oh-so-easily, be mindful of those who cannot without abandoning their family, friends and career.

I know right? Another unspoken shit thing about this shit plant is you surround yourself with shit people because of its shit culture.

>prescription pills are worse argument
Ok well I don't disagree with medicinal use. But why are you smoking it? Are you sick you little faggot?

>If you post on 4chin for any reason, you're weak willed and weak minded. Prove me wrong.

I take one hit a night after work. That's it. That's all you fucking need. People who get baked all day every day need to reevaluate themselves. By over indulging, any "medicinal" benefits are flushed down the toilet, along with their sanity.

Wow that sucks, I can get 300 mg of THC in any dessert form for under $20 in CO. Even recreationally there is practically no limit to amount of THC you can get, it's wonderful.

yes I'm weaning my way off alcholism

If you are smoking, try and go beyond what everyone says about it and feels inside you:
Is this degenerate? Is it healthy for me? Is it good for my progress in life? Is it making me happy?
I support making it legal, but it is degenerate imo.

>recreational and medical use of marijuana.
recreational use of meds is drug abuse.

it can be habit forming but it is *not* addictive in the way caffiene and nicotine (the two examples you gave) are

No, Alcohol used to be used medicinally and recreationally. And it is far more primitive/dangerous of a brain reaction. You are wrong.

>oohohoh my life is so hard
play in traffic

i see what you did here...
*flips fedora*

>why are you smoking it?
i enjoy it, i like the taste, and it helps me sleep

why repeat the same mistake?

Dude I have lower back pain every day and aching joints for almost a decade. Weed never did shit for the pain when I gave myself an honest self-evaluation. The upside of having a clear sober mind trumps whatever miniscule short-term pain relief the plant tricks you to believe.

You cannot imagine how much it sucks to get the rip-off run-around down here.

Cannabis is the only effective treatment for my chronic anxiety that doesn't cripple my ability to work, so when I can't find any... I can't work. I just sit and suffer. Like I'm doing right now.